End zone antics – Someone tell this guy to look at the score board!
Is it just me or does President Obama remind you of Terrell Owens. No disrespect meant to Terrell who at least was good at his job. Here we go again. The Obama administration wants to “spike the ball” one more time over their only score since the 2008 election at a time when the opposing team is leading by at least 28 points. And threatening to score again, too!
OK, Romney campaign team, pay attention, this is good stuff they are giving you. Get ready though because the questions are coming. Here are some suggestions on how to make the most of this.
- How well is the peace movement going to take this “bragging about Obama’s great military prowess”. Lets turn this into a wedge issue. If Obama wants to claim he is more adventuresome then Romney, let’s help. Obama took three wars and made them into 4-1/2. Lets make him defend his record on peace.
As for what Romney would do where does the President get off making this stuff up, he isn’t a professor anymore. Clearly, as a professor in college you can make stuff up all you want, especially if you teach a subject that isn’t mathmatics such as constitutional law. Who will argue with you? not anyone that passes the class, making it easy to always be right. But in the real world academic theories often prove to be nothing but fantasy and foreign leaders are not interested in how Obama will grade them. If Obama can make up stuff about Romney, so can Romney make stuff up about Romney too. Try this: Romney wouldn’t have had to kill Obama because he wouldn’t have bowed to foriegn leaders, hit the “reset button” on our foreign relations making America look weak and the President look foolish, and dissing our allies. Romney’s knows that Iran isn’t as in love with his voice or care about flunking out. It took Obama3-1/2 years to figure out that foreign leaders are not as in love with him as he thought. Iran couldn’t care one whit about talking to the “Great (delusional) One”. Romney would have focused on maintaining our respect through strength and Pakistan would never have let Obama live next to their military headquarters for fear of the consequences.
So yeah, Romney wouldn’t have had to kill Obama because well, he would not have been forced to do it as his only option.
For the record, given the economy, weak jobs creation, the deficit, continuing high unemployment, the student loan debacle, the embarrassment of the 2010 elections, the inability to formulate a budget, the loss of America’s credit standing, the high price of gas, the high price of food, the high price of electricity,the failure of so many expensive investments in alternative energy that does nothing but enrich the bankruptcy lawyers maybe Obama’s team trails by a lot more then just 4 touchdowns.
Lets get on this guys!
We have to fight the battles with the army we have, so don’t ask if I support Romney as it is irrelevant.
Rules for Radicals Tactical discussion. Fighting fire with fire (or playing by the organizers handbook)
Based on the Saul Alinsky’s rules for radicals the following “rules” are applicable.
RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”
- Obama’s mistake – He represents the code pink peace movement
RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
- Any defense by Obama for his war mongering will naturally lead to divisions in his base, this is a wedge issue.
RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
- He campaigned against “Bushes wars” and added to them, rather then ending them, making them Obama’s wars.
RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
- Spiking the ball when you are behind 11 touchdowns to one, the opposing team is about to score again and the fans are leaving the stands is delusional at best. Make it stick!
RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it
- This is a classic wedge issue. Any pressure on the Democrats coalition has the potential to be a force multiplier. Many don’t like this administration, or each other very much and only their hate for Bush kept them together.
Finally on a positive note
RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy”.
- Take my word for it, we ALL will enjoy watching Obama squirm under the attacks of code pink, somebody call Cindy Sheehan please.
- We may not all agree with Romney, but if the Romney campaign team stays on the offensive, and keeps Obama on the defensive, even if Romney isn’t always polite to President Nice Guy, it will be fun to watch, won’t it?