Questionnaire: Good-bye Senator Lindsey Graham in 2014?
I know that 2014 is a little bit of a long way from now…but with the primaries slowing down, I hope many of you will answer the following 5 questions. I just want to get a sense of how enthusiastic the movement is about getting rid of Senator Graham.
Please answer the following questions:
1) Do you believe that South Carolina needs to replace Senator Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) in 2014? (yes or no)
2) Would you support any candidate who is fiscally responsible (with at least an 80% rating from the Club for Growth (or a state affiliate)? (yes or no)
3) Name 3 people whose endorsements would make a difference to you? (list them—no explanations needed)
4) Name a senator or two (that’s not Jim Demint) who you would like to see this nominee be in the mold of. (list them—no explanation needed)
5) If there was only one challenger to Lindsey Graham, would you support him/her fully…even if you may not agree with him/her 100%?
If you are a South Carolina voter, please add that to the comment. I hope many of you will answer this inquiry. Thank you for taking time away from your busy schedule to do this.