Yesterday was a bad day. I was sick. And that is due in large part to my stewing about the unprovoked beating that Kenneth Gladney received at the hands of at least three SEUI Cowards/thugs. Notice it took three of you cretins to pound on a guy selling flags and buttons. Its now 2:32 in the morning, Central Time and I am still angry. I get angrier every time I watch the video of the incident and see this brutish evil played before me in technicolor. So, I have a few things to say.
- I first would like to apologize to our veterans of the war in Iraq, the war in Afghanistan, and in wars past if you feel it is your duty to think you fight for these three to six Orcs. In my opinion you are not fighting for them and they don't deserve the benefit of the sacrifice you are making or have made.
- Then I would like to tip my hat to all of you Tea Party people and other Town Hall goers for standing up for all of us at what is turning out to be great risk to your well being.
- Now I'd like to address Rahm Emanauel(sp?) and David Axelrod. You, Sirs, instructed the Legislators to "Punch back harder"... Mr. Emanauel and Mr. Axelrod neither one of you can punch hard enough to put down the spirit of Kenneth Gladney and the rest of the good people who oppose you. I would like to say I am one of those people, but those who went to the town hall meeting w/Russ Carnahan and got within ten feet of your Union and Acorn thugs, let me just say, I am not fit to carry their luggage. Furthermore I hope they were able to take good long showers afterwords.
- To President Obama, respectfully sir...I again tip my hat, to those who you want to shut up while you "fix things" and in the process put the fix on all of us. You have awakened the sleeping giant... but, so far, not the dragon. And I predict that that will not happen. WE WILL BE PEACEFUL!
- To the Republicans in the House and the Senate who want my vote in 2010, you all need to watch the footage of the beating of Kenneth Gladney. Then, you need to take the gloves off and get in the faces of the likes of Rahm Emanauel and David Axelrod, and Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid. Sirs and Maams, if you want our votes you had better mirror the anger you see amongst the grass roots AND GET ON A WARFOOTING. Unfortunately, for now we are doing all we are able to do. WE NEED YOUR HELP AND LEADERSHIP. I assure you we will send you lots of reinforcements in both the House and the Senate next year if you fight along side us. But, again, we need you to take on the big nasty fish the same way they engage you. Finally, you shouldn't think that you're stuck in Washington with them-- they had better be stuck with you.
President Obama, Rahm Emanuel, David Axelrod, and those 3-six Union Thugs you almost got me yesterday. It took a hymn that I learned long ago Sunday School to calm my bothered mind. With that in mind, I will continue to stand with God and if necessary march with him. It is my request and hope that at least three of you(OBama, Emanuel, Axelrod) leave Washington and go with "God" when 2012 rolls around.