REMINDER: Congressman Brown’s Town Hall Tonight
I am having a Town Hall tonight at the Charleston Area Convention Center, Exhibit Hall A, for First District residents to ask questions and express their views on issues of importance.
Doors will open at 5:30 pm. The event will get underway at 7:00 pm and we expect to conclude at 8:30 pm. Parking is FREE.
The rules for tonight’s meeting are as follows:
- Everyone will be asked to sign in at the door.
- Those wishing to ask a question will be given a card to complete and return before the start of the forum. Cards will be drawn randomly. As cards are selected, the individual’s name will be announced and they will come to the nearest microphone to ask their question.
- All cards that include contact information will receive a reply from me after the event.
- To prevent obstruction of all attendees’ views, signs will not be allowed in the Exhibition Hall.
- North Charleston Police will be on hand to maintain order and to deal with anyone who displays disruptive behavior. We intend for this to be a civil forum and feel that people deserve an atmosphere in which they can ask questions and be heard.
I hope to see you tonight!