Dear Mr. Holder,
Your boss is eager to promote “economic justice” and “social justice”. Last I looked, you are already the head of the Justice Department. Neat thought huh?
So imagine my surprise when I went to race.usdoj.gov and learned that that there was no race discussion at that web address. Nada forhttp://www.usdoj.gov/race as well.
You could start the discussion that you so courageously suggest, did you know that? You already have a big web site that lots of people visit. You have a choice, you know. You can do this.
If you go to http://www.usdoj.gov and search on ‘race’, you have a good beginning. Click on the third link down on the search returns. That page says that 95% of black homicide victims have a black attacker. That is definitely not social justice.
We could start the conversation there, don’t you think?
- Hoe the Establish Clause is casually misinterpreted
- Kill the eagles!
- Obamacare Architect Now Says If You Want to Keep Your Doctor, You Can Pay More, But Whitehouse.gov Still Says Otherwise
- Immigration is the Tipping Point
- Health Care: Republican Ideas
- Grandma Writes to Santa Claus
- Obama to attend Mandela’s funeral; but couldn’t spare the time to attend Lady Thatcher’s.
- Updating the 2014 Gubernatorial Races- Part 2: The South
- Minimum wage debate and technology
- Lest We Forget: Dec. 7, 1941 (Open Thread)
- Two Moneybombs For Liberty
- The Food Safety Modernization Act of 2011 Bans Bull Crap
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson, Peach State Dems, and an awkward charade
- We Had George Washington, South Africa Had Mandela
- Rundown: Control of the Senate part 3 (UPDATE)
- The Watercooler ~ Time For Friday Satire: Our President
- “Knock-Out” Spin. Suddenly, Aggravated Assault is…a “Game!”
- Alcohol prohibition-repeal turns 80, Obamacare prohibitions begin
- You Didn’t Build That
- Why America is Exceptional
- ACLU suing bishops over hospitals’ Pro-Life guidelines
- Democrat Hypocrisy for the Environment and Light Rail
- South Korea Order Would Drive F-35 Per-Plane Cost Lower
- why should there be any sales tax at all?
- It’s time for Louisiana voters to heed the words of Mary Landrieu
- Hayek’s Spontaneous Ordering Forces
- John Roberts was wrong on Obamacare
- Radio talk show host fall for an “April fools” cyber Monday joke.
- Time again for “the count.” Are you a PC? If not, why not?
- illinois pension reform is a joke
- The GOP Establishment Cannot Be Defeated Unless You Help
- Quelle Surprise! Five years of Barack Obama undermining American influence in the world…
- What Ever Happened to Optimism?
- Update on Internet Sales Taxes
- GITMO and Prisoner’s of the Womb.
- Google Still Trying to Hijack Patent Legislation
- Obamacare’s Pre-existing Problem
- The knockout game how to fix it
- CRASH THE SITE
- Ivy League Word Games Undermine Human Dignity
- I call upon all of Red State to help!
- President George Washington’s Thanksgiving Proclamation
- Assessing The Wake of Legislative Hiroshima
- With a Nod to Marvin Gaye: Here’s What’s Goin’ On…
- Thanksgiving for a Country Under God!
- Stirring up a hornets nest of liberals in Charleston, SC
- Homosexuality, Transvestism, Macy’s, McDonald’s, and Thanksgiving!
- The key roles property rights and economic freedom played in the 1st Thanksgiving and why they are still relevant.
- Thanksgiving 2013: Obama-Zombie Talking Point Survival Guide… OY!!
- Thinking Outside the Obamacare Box
- Justice Department to sue websites for non-compliance of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Does Religion Cause the Most Wars?
- If you like your country you can keep your country: Part II, Democrats Seats
- Why The National Guard Is Not A Militia
- Talking Turkey About Obamacare
- Why Hasn’t Obama Fired Sebelius?
- What Nurses Can Teach Republicans
- Of Tea Party and Ideology
- Eschatology 101
- Why ACA must be repealed, not “fixed”.
- Support Your Local Socialist
- Rob Maness Gets His Man Card Revoked
- GOP: No healthcare plan of their own.
- NYT Obama Photobomb Captioning
- The Conservative Grievance Industry
- Let it Burn!
- Working on Thanksgiving Do-Gooders Need To Mind Their Own Business
- The Democrats’ Power Politics
- Obama at DreamWorks in La La Land Today Speaking About (Fairytale) Economy
- JUST GO AWAY! Jesse Jackson Joins Oprah Winfrey: Hostility toward Obama is most against any POTUS in history
- Iran: Complete and Unmitigated Surrender
- Bogus TSA fee hikes should be stopped
- Much like the frog our water is boiling!
- Senator Mike Lee: A Man with a Plan
- Chris Christie would be a Terrible Nominee
- Stockholm Syndrome at RS?
- Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Jerk (see I know how to get attention, too!)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro is tearing up the airwaves tonight…
- The GOP’s “New Coke” Strategy Isn’t Working
- Mark Udall, the Partisan High Jumper
- 50-100 Million Americans Could Lose Their Health Insurance
- The California Tax Revolt
- JFK belongs to us all
- Mr. Duncan how about a common core political standard?
- Harry Reid’s Gift To All Of Us
- Quick questions on the court packing
- The Governor Has no Coattails: GOP Fails to Gain a Single Seat in NJ Senate
- in Utah 5 reasons not to sign their petition
- Obama’s Direct Enrollment “Fix” is Likely Illegal
- Cuba, New Mexico High School Student Forced to Choose Between Graduation and God
- Here’s how you get a death spiral
- The real reason gun controls won’t work
- Real-Life Democrat Excuses Obamacare with Bush Iraq War
- CalebHowe: Don't Stop Believin' just came up on the radio. And by radio I mean ... https://t.co/vdTKGTyV7d #fb #rsrh
- presjpolk: The dirty truth: If NSA is breaking into Microsoft and Google, then Russia and China probably are, too. #rsrh
- CalebHowe: MSNBC: We put the ANT back in SYCOPHANT. http://t.co/erLuFeFgcR #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, It Seems Like We've Had A Lot Of Fake 'Hate Crimes' Lately edition.: http://t.co/NHtllKuFVt
- moelane: #rsrh Better Ed Gillespie than Bill Bolling for VA-SEN.: http://t.co/a9VCJGw9Eh
- RSBooBooKitty: Only checking Obama's book for Uncle Omar is believable, considering he got a Nobel Prize via same process. http://t.co/UAK5bH00sk #rsrh
- CalebHowe: It seems @finneyk has words for @oreillyfactor. Stupid, stupid words. http://t.co/LUb82LTH3R #tcotn #rsrh
- CalebHowe: President's Weekly Address: Unemployment Benefits Boost Economy http://t.co/HDeKSSicxm #rsrh #tcot
- moelane: #rsrh Signs promising for an upcoming internal Democratic party revolt.: http://t.co/zfyEh7ZiIR
- CalebHowe: RT @TheRightScoop Bolling vs. Beckel on Income Inequality http://t.co/HrCS3iGBs3 #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, That's Our @BarackObama! edition.: http://t.co/mB3OYUuZW1
- CalebHowe: Obama On Lack Of Public Trust: It's Reagan's Fault http://t.co/S2DHqZbVlA #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Maryland #obamacare exchange director, ahem, 'resigns.': http://t.co/CNHhQtAqbv
- CalebHowe: RT @moelane: #rsrh Wind Farms: Bald Eagle Killers (God help us, there's a video).: http://t.co/x0vsHRGkKk
- moelane: #rsrh Wind Farms: Bald Eagle Killers (God help us, there's a video).: http://t.co/x0vsHRGkKk
- moelane: #rsrh The obligatory "Yeah, @barackobama remembers that politically awkward uncle after all" post.: http://t.co/ef8rcRQgC9
- CalebHowe: RT @moelane: #rsrh @BarackObama needs to hire @CalebHowe to explain the minimum wage hike.: http://t.co/8kjzwrOmKC
- moelane: #rsrh @BarackObama needs to hire @CalebHowe to explain the minimum wage hike.: http://t.co/8kjzwrOmKC
- moelane: #rsrh Washington Post: expect Republican gains in the House, but no wave.: http://t.co/AX3HWkkkQ8
- moelane: #rsrh Why Big Labor thinks that McJobs are more fertile ground than Dirty Jobs.: http://t.co/v4uLIfohrx
- VladimirRS: TX oil prod. rate breaks record in September http://t.co/VROEffYaI1 #rsrh 2.7 million bbl/day, high since '81, +150% since Jan '10.
- moelane: #rsrh "Pressure.": http://t.co/nSiVA77YB2
- Aaron_RS: RT @moelane: #rsrh Younger Millennial voters shifting hard towards GOP.: http://t.co/cAnjygqoO2
- cayankee: ObamaCare is such an epic Failure Obama offers to bail out the insurance companies. http://t.co/J490DzSnFz #RSRH
- EWErickson: RT @MelissaTweets: RT @moelane: #rsrh Why did Mother Jones make their interns (now 'fellows') sign up for food stamps?: http://t.co/kkpQZIN…
- cayankee: Don't miss Peter Berkowitz's: Liberals' Love-Hate Relationship With the Law. http://t.co/vbcWd23Syj #tcot #RSRH
- RSBooBooKitty: Low Obamabar: Economy, unemployment, and ACA website (http://t.co/AymjUv5NnE) are now "better"... better than a knife in the back? #rsrh