Winners and Losers from Tonight’s ABC Debate
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES What a glum, drab debate. ABC clearly tried to make all the candidates look bad, and the bad blood between the candidates left over from Iowa meant that they just did not care about showing any level of solidarity against the media, as they often do. Christie successfully tore down Marco Rubio for the first hour of the debate, | Read More »
The ABC Debate. Short version: Rough-and-tumble.
The ABC Debate.Read More »
Who Were The Grown-ups In The New Hampshire Debate?
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES The New Hampshire debate on ABC was an absolute ****show from start to finish. However, there were a few candidates who came across as ready to lead, and there were candidates who took this debate as merely a placeholder until South Carolina and beyond. The governors on the stage, however, looked like actual grown-ups tonight. Jeb Bush finally wins | Read More »
The Perfect Tweet To Describe The First Half of the ABC Debate
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES The first half of this debate has been an absolute trainwreck. Almost everyone on the stage (with the possible exceptions of Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz) has come off as more unlikeable than they were when they started. The Federalist’s Sean Davis I think has the best summary of the first half of the debate tonight and what is | Read More »
- Impressions Following New Hampshire GOP Debate
By: Prairie Fire
- Substantively, Rubio won the NH debate
- Debate Analysis: Winners, Losers, and What Happens Next.
- Rubio 100% Correct on Obama
- What Rubio Should Have Said To Christie
- Debate winners and losers, recap from NH…
- What if a man said there’s a special place in Heck for men who don’t support men?
- A Matter of Experience
By: John Vernon
- “The press is primed to believe him” MSNBC guest admits about Rubio…
- German women find a new way to avoid being assaulted by Muslim men..take a live pig on the train (video)
- Rubio: “I was against amnesty before I was for it and now I’m against it again.”
- Phyllis Schlafly openly rebukes Rubio over amnesty “betrayal” in 15 page memo…
- Cornell University Fraternity Student President Charged With Sexual Assault of a Co-Ed, Fraternity Suspended…
- Dear GOP Establishment: Nominate Rubio at Your Own Risk
By: Alfred T. Cooper
- Water Cooler 2/6/16 Open Thread – Ties to terrorism, Crossing the law, Bernie on Tinder
- WWTDT? (What will Trump do tonight?)
- Encryption is Not Preventing Law Enforcement from Investigating Crime
- A Close Encounter Of An Intravenous Kind
- A Foolish Flub
By: Christopher Zhen
By: Libby Sternberg
- Watercooler 02/05/16 Open Thread: Cruv v. Rubio, Kelly File, Progrssives, and Genocide
- Erickson Lays It On The Line
- Local Right to Work Battle Continues in Kentucky Courts
- Bill DeBlasio should ride out on that horse he rode in on…
- Better Red Than Ted
- Tennessee Legislature Approves Article V Application
By: Ulysses Arn
- Cruz or Rubio?
- Immaturity Driving Anti-Rubio Conservatism
- And Then There Were Ten
- Obamacare as a 2016 Campaign Issue
- Stealing Votes–the New Fashioned Way–Tweets
By: Jack Meyer
- The Heart Beat of America is Conservative
- This Cruz voter’s prediction: Rubio will win the nomination
- Water Cooler 2/4/16 Open Thread – New vid from CMP, Helpful school signs, Hit me
- How Ted Cruz’s Iowa Win Will Reshape the Future of the GOP
- BREAKING: Trump announces his presidential campaign is filing for bankruptcy!
- Red States v. Blue States, Rich States v. Poor States
- Thoughts on the New Hampshire Primary
- Is Trump sane?
- Marco Rubio Has the ‘Big Mo.’ Is He the One the Establishment Has Been Waiting For?
By: Myra Adams
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI