- Four More Detainees Release from Gitmo
- Iranian-American Human Rights Activist Blasts Beverly Hills Hotel
- Review: ‘Criterion Designs’
- I Left My Head in San Francisco
- Federal Security Unit Warns Sony Malware Could Spread
- Russian Nuclear Bombers Again Buzz Guam
- Pope Francis' Disturbing Cuba Activism
- President Obama Picks His Favorite Film of 2014
- ABC News: North Korea Govt Behind Sony Hack
- MN State Rep Wants $329,000 Refund from Jonathan Gruber for Work With 'Beyond Laughable' Error Rates
- Can Obama Act Alone On Cuba
- Juan Williams: Cuba Deal 'Pig in a Poke,' 'Nothing There'
- Which Celebrities And Their Cleavage Lost The Most Fake Instagram Followers This Week?
- College Football Hypocrisy 101
- Anonymous Has Threatened Iggy Azalea With A Sex Tape [VIDEO]
- Two NYPD Officers Killed In ‘Execution Style’ Shooting
- Middle School Teacher Fired For Stuffing 11 KIDS In Honda Accord For Trip To Walmart
- Castro: Obama’s Policy Won’t Break Communism In Cuba
- Churchgoers Won’t Face Charges in Death of Armed Man Who Caused Violent Disturbance During Service, Prosecutor Says
- Two NYC Police Officers Dead After Being Shot Ambush-Style While Sitting in Patrol Car
- Man Dressed as an Elf Found Passed Out Behind the Wheel of a Van With Engine Running, Music Blaring. So Cops Ran Sobriety Tests…
- Her Grandmother Wouldn’t ‘Friend’ Her on Facebook. Her Alleged Response: Committing a Felony.
- ‘Gagging Law’: When You Read the Pro-Police Fines Spain Is Considering, Your Jaw Might Drop
- She Stole a Car Right on Camera and Got Away With It. Then She Went Back to the Dealership to Complain.
- Sharpton To Have Say Over How Sony Makes Movies
- Watch: Soldier's Christmas
- Obama Apologizes To Castro
- 2 NYPD Cops Shot Dead ‘Execution Style’ In Brooklyn
- Rand Paul, Marco Rubio Clash Over Obama's Cuba Policy
- Harvard Removes Labels From Israeli-Built Soda Machines Over Fear Of Offending Palestinian Students
- Stephen King: I Regret My Slam on the Military (Called On It by NewsBusters)
- Will Seth Rogen and Hollywood Make the Movie on the Sony Cave-In?
- Year-End Awards: The Biggest Obamagasms of 2014
- NY Official Bans Fracking to Protect 'My Child' and 'My Family' He Doesn't Have
- MSNBC's Ed Schultz Still Raking In Hundreds of Thousands From Unions
- Bozell & Graham Column: Are There No Media Ethics on Hackers?
- Priorities: Obama admin tasks healthcare facilities with focusing more on … climate change
- Now how about a report about how many Dems already knew about the CIA’s interrogation techniques?
- If you like your Slurpee, you can keep your Slurpee: Obamacare ads coming to 7-Eleven receipts
- The cop-hating cult of Larry Davis
- Elizabeth Warren was against government shutdowns before she was for them
- Sebelius: Obamacare is working so well it should probably be renamed
Ace of Spades
- NFL <del>Sunday</del> Saturday. whatever
- Just Awful [Y-not]
- Life is Beautiful
- Saturday Gardening Thread: Elfin Edition [Y-not, Weirddave, and KT]
- A Love Letter to Childhood [Weirddave]
- Weekend Headlines [CBD]
- Thoughts on “The Interview”
- The New Republic, Marty Peretz, Lando Calrissian
- “Virtues” in the Washington Post
- Best Redskins Moment Ever?
- The New Republic
- The Good Ferguson
- YOU CAN’T WIN ‘EM ALL: My first loss in the Texas Supreme Court. I think my position was right, th…
- HARVEY MANSFIELD: Contradiction Rules Feminism….
- HIGHER EDUCATION BUBBLE UPDATE: In 2014, only 39.1 percent of students who had entered community col…
- AT AMAZON, fresh deals on Bestselling Products, updated every hour. Plus, check out the Kindle Da…
- FASTER, PLEASE: Scientists accidentally stop skin aging in mice….
- FASTER, PLEASE: Bio Bigwigs Go after Drugs for Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and ALS….
Just One Minute
- Trigger Alert
- White House Engages In Sex Discrimination; Media Applauds!
- Send Better Idiots
- Nocera On Cuomo On Fracking
- But Not Senior Enough!
- Back In Hollywood With Sony
- Movie Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- Chuck Todd: Christie may come out on the losing end of the donor fight with Jeb Bush
- Video: Mike Kelly has a lump of coal for Barack Obama’s stocking
- McConnell: I’m on Team Rubio in regard to Cuba
- Michael Brown prosecutor: Some of the grand jury witnesses lied
- Sony CEO: Cave? We didn’t cave. What do you mean?
- Last call: Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
- Edward Jay Epstein: Journalism and truth
- Long story short, Iowahawk edition
- The Week in Pictures: Cancel The Interview Edition
- What’s in a political name?
- Photo - Wreaths Across America at Arlington
- OPERATIONS IN SOMALIA CAMPAIGN PARTICIPATION CREDIT
- Ironic is one word
- Book Review - "Asylum City"
- Photo - Marines Find a Rainbow
- ‘Can they breathe?’ Execution-style killing of two NYPD officers celebrated; ‘Salute the shooter’
- Two police officers killed in Brooklyn in ‘execution-style’ slaying; Shooter reportedly takes own life
- ‘Speak the truth': Stacey Dash’s takedown of Al Sharpton heartily endorsed
- ‘Just got locked in a store’: Mall of America fills up with protesters; Police threaten arrests [photos]; Updated
- Dana Perino’s dog models ‘best present this year'; John Rich agrees [photo]
- ‘RESPECT!’ George W. Bush visits children’s hospital as Santa (bonus: with security ‘elf’) [photo]
- Link of the Day: Steven Wright – Pithy Genius
- Galaxy Quest: The E! “Documentary”
- This Word DOES Mean What You Think It Means
- so excited about jeb bush…
- The Illustrated Frank J: Just Like Terrorists
- Say, Is Ebola Even Still a Thing?