- DIA: North Korea Planned Attacks on US Nuclear Plants
- Hillary Loves Castro
- Paramount Bans ‘Team America’ Screenings
- Big Labor Uses Wage Laws to Boost Numbers
- Former VA Official Inappropriately Awarded a Contract Worth $15 Million to a Friend’s Company
- USDA’s Animal Care Unit Inspects Buildings that Have No Animals
- Pope Francis' Disturbing Cuba Activism
- President Obama Picks His Favorite Film of 2014
- ABC News: North Korea Govt Behind Sony Hack
- MN State Rep Wants $329,000 Refund from Jonathan Gruber for Work With 'Beyond Laughable' Error Rates
- Can Obama Act Alone On Cuba
- Juan Williams: Cuba Deal 'Pig in a Poke,' 'Nothing There'
- At Harvard, Water Machines Disappear Over ‘Microaggressions’
- Marco Rubio Slams Rand Paul On Cuba: ‘He Has No Idea What He’s Talking About’ [VIDEO]
- Illinois: Sweet Land of Stadium Subsidies
- UVA Student May Have Also Plagiarized TV Show ‘Scrubs,’ Others In Love Paean To Friend
- Kasich Vows To Get Tough On Charters
- Feds Awarded Secret, Last-Minute Loan To Struggling Obamacare-Created Insurer
- Should a Dead Woman’s Dog Be Put Down Because Her Will Says He Should Be Buried With Her?
- College Professor Writes Column Confessing Her ‘Hate’ for Republicans — Here’s the University’s Response
- Rank These 10 Wild Glenn Beck Moments from 2014
- There’s a Reason This 14-Second Video of a Woman Eating a Turkey Slice Has Captivated the Internet
- ‘And So It Begins’: You Will Not See a 2014 Review Quite Like This Anywhere Else
- U.S. Announces New Protections for Transgender Workers
- Gov. Walker: Obama Has Gone from 'Audacity of Hope' to 'Audacity of the Power Grab'
- Castro, Cuba, Obama—and Iran: 'Appeaser-in-Chief' Obama Admin's Foreign Policy Cannot Be Relied Upon
- Lowry: The Castro’s Finally Hit the Jackpot
- 'Utterly Gutless': Judge Nap, Krauthammer Call for Web Release of 'The Interview'
- Student Says His Home Was Egged & He Was Fired for Conservative Column
- O'Reilly: 'A Traditional Storm Is Brewing As Policies of President Falter'
- New York Times Approves of Obama's Cuban 'Audacity' vs. 'Dinosaur,' 'Hard-Line' Conservative Opponents
- NBC Skewers Uber in One-Sided Segment; Hypes ‘a Rough Ride’ and ‘New Concerns’ About Company
- Top Politico Reporter Abjectly Apologizes for Making Bill Clinton Mad With News-Making Question
- Kos: ‘Only Crusty, Bitter, Old…Cuban-Americans Still Support’ U.S. Embargo
- NBC Continues to Shrug Off Criticism of Obama’s Move on Cuba; Frets They’ll ‘Keep’ the Door ‘Shut’
- Matthews: Colbert's Comedy Was Never 'Mean'; Does He Forget the 2006 WHCA Dinner?
- Priorities: Obama admin tasks healthcare facilities with focusing more on … climate change
- Now how about a report about how many Dems already knew about the CIA’s interrogation techniques?
- If you like your Slurpee, you can keep your Slurpee: Obamacare ads coming to 7-Eleven receipts
- The cop-hating cult of Larry Davis
- Elizabeth Warren was against government shutdowns before she was for them
- Sebelius: Obamacare is working so well it should probably be renamed
Ace of Spades
- Overnight Open Thread (12-18-2014) - Six Shopping Days Left Edition
- What Exactly Has North Korea Done That Progressives Don't Do Every Single Day?
- The Year in Outrage
- Byron York: No, Ted Cruz Did Not Let Harry Reid Confirm Appointments That Otherwise Would Have Failed
- Fall Out: New Regency Cancels Thriller Set in North Korea; Paramount Bans "Team America: World Police" From Theatrical Screening
- Greta Van Sustern: Sony Was "Stupid" and "Idiots" to Make NK Movie; Should Have Known They'd Be Hacked, Threatened with 9/11-Style Terrorist Attacks
- The New Republic, Marty Peretz, Lando Calrissian
- “Virtues” in the Washington Post
- Best Redskins Moment Ever?
- The New Republic
- The Good Ferguson
- Cassandra Complex
- JUSTICE: Family of Toddler Injured by SWAT ‘Grenade’ Faces $1M in Medical Bills….
- THE CYBERWARFARE SITUATION HAS DEVELOPED, NOT NECESSARILY TO AMERICA’S ADVANTAGE….
- HIGHER EDUCATION BUBBLE UPDATE: Student claims he was expelled from W&L for consensual sex. A da…
- IT WAS INEVITABLE: Kim Jong-un to Host 87th Annual Oscars….
- AT AMAZON, Automotive Deals Galore. Plus, Free Gift Box and One-Day Shipping with Amazon Gift Ca…
- JIM TREACHER: Patton Oswalt: A Tale Of Two Tweets….
Just One Minute
- Let Me Highlight Charles Blow's Auto-Humiliation
- The Answer Man On Cuba
- I Need To Talk This Up
- And Back At UVA - Whatever Happened To The Pool Guy?
- Who's Laughing Now?
- No Fracking In New York
- Quotes of the day
- Journalist on CNN: Hey, don’t we have a responsibility not to offend Kim Jong Un?
- Secret Service: We’re gonna need a bigger fence
- The next Michael Brown
- Revealed: The e-mail that Jackie’s alleged rapist sent to her friends — after the attack
- CBS poll showing health-care cost pressures increasing on Americans
- Water machines as micro-aggression
- Thoughts on Cuba
- Democrats to Colbert: Thanks For Your Help!
- “Green” Cars Are Actually Very Brown
- Mistaken identity
- Ironic is one word
- Book Review - "Asylum City"
- Photo - Marines Find a Rainbow
- Bring Out Yer Dead!!!
- Photo: US - China Joint Anti-Piracy Exercise
- If you’re mad about the new ‘Annie’ starring Quvenzhane Wallis, you’re probably a … movie critic
- @BarackObama, Bill ‘PrezBillyJeff’ Clinton bid farewell to ‘court jester’ Stephen Colbert
- ‘Somebody needs to!': Sen Kirk wants to screen ‘The Interview’
- Coverage of Tsarnaev pretrial punctuated by ‘Free Jahar’ groupies
- Though ‘terrified’ of Montel Williams’ followers, Salon’s ‘Stop worshiping men in uniform’ writer tries again
- ‘And here is a picture of Italy': Geography-challenged CNN fails again
- The Illustrated Frank J: Slogan
- It Starts Kinda Cool and Gets Better
- Restoring Balance to the Awesome
- Link of the Day: 15 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About “The Matrix”
- They’re Not *Completely* Worthless