SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY gopcoachj:
Born and raised in Mass, married and work in the SF Bay Area, how could I not be a conservative? Founding co-partner of Fusion Strategies, a campaign consulting firm state wide in CA with my beloved friends Scott, Rohit and Paul... inspired by our Goldwater/Reagan by the name of Chuck DeVore, former US Senate candidate now Texas think tanker. GOP and conservative activist at the county and state level. Previous leadership positions for Chuck DeVore for US Senate, Herman Cain, Fred Thompson, Newt Gingrich for Pres. A conservative for sure, but a party player, worked hard for McCain and Mitt. A professional tennis coach at the private, high school and collegiate level as I try to make this GOP consulting gig work. Love my wife of 15 years and our dogs, the Beagle Brigade, Harley D, Sara Sue, Jack Daniels. Pray to Nanu every night, my Marine grandfather who fought at the Guadalcanal. Proud to be a Lion.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Clueless Ramblings from Bernie Sanders’ and VA Secretary Robert McDonald
- Can Hillary Clinton lose the general election?
- Watercooler 5/24/16 Open Thread: Racistnativeclimategender
- Nope!!! Still Not Convinced to Vote for Trump
- Trump’s 41% “Win” Was a GOP Scheme Gone Bad; Delegates CAN Fix It
- Cybersecurity and Free Markets
- Clinton Has the Electoral College Advantage…For Now
By: Matt Mayer
- The Trump Effect and the Senate- Part 2: Kentucky
- Marita Noon: Why waste food to replace something we already have too much of?
By: Marita Noon
- Does Hillary Clinton still want a 55 MPH national speed limit?
- Rep. John Culberson – A Hero for Conservative Principles
By: Dean Chambers
- I would like just a few remaining questions answered before I am willing to renounce #nevertrump
- Water Cooler 5/23/16 – OPEN THREAD – Peace Prize Prez, Tooth pics, Fastball, Quickhits
- For those who do not shy away from the ProLife issue
- The Death of Honor
- Weiner: I want to go see this
- Red Tape: The barrier to Trump’s wall is precisely what Trump rails against
By: Myra Adams
- Why I Cannot Vote For Trump (or remain a Republican)
By: Paul Jensen
- Why I May Pull the Lever For Trump: Shooting Oneself in the Head vs. in the Foot
- Fox Business tries to restart old Trump-Cruz feud from February
- NY liberal Trump considers establishment RINO Bob Corker for VP
- In defense of Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin
- Water Cooler 5/22/2016 – OPEN THREAD – EU Nationalism; WMDs & ISIL; Child Abuse in Hollywood; Artist Defied Castro
- Jonah Goldberg lays out why he is not voting for Donald Trump
- Mitt Romney’s Unserious 3rd Party Recruitment Drive
By: Martin Knight
- Trump vs. Clinton: A Daunting and Ominous Electoral Map
- The False Choice of Trump vs Hillary
- Yes, a Trump Presidency would indeed cripple conservatism
- WaterCooler – OPEN THREAD – 5/21/2016 In other news…
- A Low Information World, a Tactic of Spiritual Warfare
- Why has Medicare Fraud Exploded Under Obama?
- Every American Will Care if there’s a Trade War
By: JD Rucker
- Illinois Corruption: Auditor General Frank Mautino Is Under Federal Investigation Over Campaign Spending
By: Ulysses Arn
- A Poem about Bathrooms
By: Libby Sternberg
- Calling BS on Bootlickers Hannity, Gallahger et. al Because I Don’t Slobber at the Altar of Donald Trump
- Hillary’s Love Letter to Liz Warren: Thanks For Taking The Money and (Not) Running
By: Steve Berman
- Protecting Incumbents From Citizens?
- What is your/America’s tipping point? Or is there one?
- High Sparrow Sanders and the Democrat Faith Militant Still Challenging Queen Hillary
- GOP Backs Most Repugnant Candidate EVER.
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI