SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY gregorysstewart:
I was born in a car in 1958, on Staten Island New York. I went to high school in Switzerland. I graduated from Colgate University. I am a small business owner. I believe that if you subsidize something you get more of it and if you tax something you get less of it, AND I can project that out into the future. I believe in a safety net, but it should not be a pillow topped mattress. I believe that taxpayers are the most maligned minority in America.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Water Cooler 5/27/16 OPEN THREAD – Flags and crosses, torching tickets, Sessions open to VP nod
- Memorial Day: Remember Pearl Harbor
- If anything could drive me to support Donald Trump it’s this…
- Hey, why not apologize for this American transgression?
By: Libby Sternberg
- Trump Volunteer Rally to be held in Vero Beach
- The Battle for the House in 2016- May News (Part 1 of 2)
- Donald Trump’s dictatorship of the proletariat
- Trump: The Case Against Opting Out
- #CrookedHillary: No one believes her, no one likes her…
- Young Voters in this Election and the Future
By: Micah Jahns
- Libertarians: You have a rare chance to reshape the American political landscape- Don’t blow it
- Watercooler 5/26/16; N.Y.C. And The 31 Genders; Trump Erotica To Be Motion Picture; State Staff Told Mums The Word Re:Hillary
- Colorado Taxpayers Should Not Bailout Obamacare Medicaid
By: Tamra Farah
- “Clinton Cash” Is the Movie Every Voter Should See before Election Day
By: Myra Adams
- Donald Trump agrees to debate Bernie Sanders in California
- Another Year, Another Crony Shakedown Attempt From Retailers
- Some Other Cultures Actually Do Suck
- Mr. Hyde Strikes Again: Will Trump Destroy Himself, the GOP — or Both?
- Illegal aliens sue landlord
- House Oversight Committee Demands Criminal Investigation into Cover Oregon
- Watercooler 5/25 Open Thread: Health Food or HELLth Food?, Flipping Off Bloomberg
- My Endorsement for President of the United States
By: Mary Matalin
- Trump talks rape/not rape and conspiracy theories
- Clueless Ramblings from Bernie Sanders’ and VA Secretary Robert McDonald
- Can Hillary Clinton lose the general election?
- Watercooler 5/24/16 Open Thread: Racistnativeclimategender
- Nope!!! Still Not Convinced to Vote for Trump
- Trump’s 41% “Win” Was a GOP Scheme Gone Bad; Delegates CAN Fix It
- Cybersecurity and Free Markets
- Clinton Has the Electoral College Advantage…For Now
By: Matt Mayer
- The Trump Effect and the Senate- Part 2: Kentucky
- Marita Noon: Why waste food to replace something we already have too much of?
By: Marita Noon
- Does Hillary Clinton still want a 55 MPH national speed limit?
- Rep. John Culberson – A Hero for Conservative Principles
By: Dean Chambers
- I would like just a few remaining questions answered before I am willing to renounce #nevertrump
- Water Cooler 5/23/16 – OPEN THREAD – Peace Prize Prez, Tooth pics, Fastball, Quickhits
- For those who do not shy away from the ProLife issue
- The Death of Honor
- Weiner: I want to go see this
- Red Tape: The barrier to Trump’s wall is precisely what Trump rails against
By: Myra Adams
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI