Review the rules on posting .
For HTML help or questions, please see HTML Help.
How do I upload an image?
How do I add a diary?
You must log in to create a user diary. Once logged in, click the “Create New
Diary Entry” link under the masthead.
Why don’t I see the “Recommend This Diary” button?
The button is now located under the title block of posts. If you do not see
it, it is because (A) you are not logged in or (B) you are looking at your own
diary post. You are unable to recommend your own diary.
Why can’t I post?
No accounts are allowed to post until they have been active for 24 hours.
- The IRS Scandal: There is No Smoking Gun
- The IRS Weaponized
- Prayer Request for Oklahoma
- 2014: When will the Federal Government dump Federal Employee’s into Obamacare?
- Lois Lerner Attorney: Purpose Of Hearing Is Just “To Embarrass Or Burden Her”
- Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear shows America why he doesn’t belong to Mensa
- I Pray Lizz Winstead Never Has To Experience The Loss Of A Child: The Ghost Man Roasteth The Bat Crazy Lib Astrocreep
- WHITE HOUSE or “There’s No They’re There”
- Mitch McConnell Supports Schumer’s Amnesty/Immigration Deform Bill
- Immigration and Immigration Reform with former Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutierrez
- We must ensure this never happens again
- The Faces Of Big Government Scandals
- does impeachment wait until 2014 or after?
- A rabbit hole that began with a wrestler
- Let’s Take The Long View
- Concern Over EW Jackson
- Other Scandals we have forgotten
- Lincoln Gabriel Diaz-Balart dies at 29
- Will big government be felled by big government overreach, arrogance and overconfidence?
- Was The Franklin Center Targeted?
- Too Big To Jail
- Milan Simonich, media operative for New Mexico Democrats?
- An open letter to George Will: Time to save your reputation, and possibly your soul, and quit “This Week”
- The Left – Feeble Arguments, Weak Shots, Conspiracy Theories and Zero Debate
- The Heckler and the Commentators
- Save the Utah Neighborhood Caucus and Convention Process
- Scars and Stripes: The Boston Bombing Unfurled
- Abuse of Power. Dereliction of Duty. If the shoe fits, wear it, Mr. President
- Economics is Too Focused on Math
- OBAMA BENEFITTED FROM LIES AND DECEPTION
- The Company You Keep. Common Sense Choices for Those Who Lawfully Carry a Gun.
- The Collapse of a narrative?
- Obama’s Travesty of Leadership: The News Media Share Culpability
- Time to start talking about a Flat Tax
- The Great Wall of Obama
- Is the HHS Director Illegally Campaigning … Again?
- The unfolding conclusion to the IRS scandal? The Obama administration illegally used the IRS as an arm of their re-election campaign
- November 22, 1963
- Even an IRS of Billy Grahams would be Tyrannical
- Democrat Senator Baucus: More to come on IRS-gate
- Embryonic Stem Cells From Skin
- OBAMA DOESN’T TRUST “THEM”… BUT WHO TRUSTS HIM?
- White House: All Americans Can Opt-Out Of ObamaCare
- “A nickel isn’t worth a dime today”
- What will Seal the Deal against Common Core Standards in GA?
- Keeping the Constitutions
- Finally, A Bi-Partisan Solution on Term Limits
- Can Obama pardon Kermit Gosnell?
- The Thrill is Gone…and the Wheels Have Come Off (Important Updates)
- Current Scandals in Perspective
- Obamacare and the IRS: Together Forever – What’s Not To Like? What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Yes, We Are Doomed… But Why?
- The Obama Scandals Aren’t About Bad Government, but Big Government
- University Commencement Speakers Lean Left
- Why the IRS will never be brought to heel
- PHOTO: F-35A Weapons Separation Test
- Proposed Changes at the Boy Scouts of America Places a Gag Order on Faith-Based Organizations [Updated Response]
- The Globalization of The RedState Gathering
- Who Gave the Order to Stand-Down and Denied Aid to Benghazi?
- 10 Questions for Obama’s Thursday Press Conference
- Our Focus Must Be This: WHO Ordered Our Forces To Stand Down?
- Broke Illinois Looking To Tax Deliveries
- NAACP Julian Bond Once Again Blames Another Organization for his Organization’s failings and shortcomings
- President Elsworth Toohey
- Obama Administration turns on media
- IRS Conducts Inquisition Against Tea Party Activists
- A Flurry of Hearings, Probes & Litigation Awaits the IRS
- The Barack H Obama Foundation Got Tax Exempt Status in Just One Month, Back in 2011.
- Does Dr. Gosnell Deserve Death Penalty for Baby Abortion Murders
- Great Education Colorado Lines Employees’ Pockets While Pushing for Higher Taxes
- Let’s all gather as we watch NOTHING happen.
- I’m #ProLife And Support The #DeathPenalty. Why Do You Ask?
- Fair Tax – Abolish the IRS
- ‘Reject These Voices’ That Warn of Big Government an Tyranny
- A Christmas Carol
- Are You Ready for Some Politically Correct Football?
- Shocked, Shocked!
- The IRS targeted Laurens County Tea Party (SC)
- Breaking News: Justice Served, Gosnell Guilty of 1st Degree Murder – OPEN THREAD
- A Verdict Doesn’t End the Gosnell Story
- Keeping them Focused on Benghazi
- Benghazi and Reddit
- Personhood Issue: Aggravated Murders vs Abortions
- IRS Apology Misleading
- Confessions of a Racist
- In Memorium: Dallas Willard (1935-2013)
- Anthony Kennedy on Adolf Hitler
- Adventures into the Alcohol Nanny State
- Pollsters embarrassed by Sanford win, Cockstradamus ends retirement
- The Most Frightening News of the Day
- Let’s Talk Gay Marriage, Part 1
- Congressman Paul Broun testifies on NDAA
- Brief and Direct: How Can We Know the News Is True?
- Oklahoma Set to Spend…More?!?
- And the difference between the three women kidnapped in Cleveland and the 500 Coptic Christian women kidnapped in Egypt
- Conservatism And Small Business
- KU law professor Stephen Ware interviewed on Wichita TV about Kansas’ unaccountable judiciary
- McCain/Palin suspend campaign
- RMConservative: Some say Schumer was upset when Reid won reelection. Nah..He got a better job. He's now GOP leader #rsrh
- RMConservative: It is stupefying that Republicans would grant Obama the biggest victory of his presidency while he is embroiled in scandal #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh The Nation calls out the Center for American Progress for *selling* out to corporations.: http://t.co/NHa5LRMtDu
- moelane: #rsrh For the record: I think the WH is telling the Journolisters that Eric Holder is resigning.: http://t.co/o7NyxRRJtA
- moelane: #rsrh Lois Lerner to take the Fifth tomorrow on role in IRS attacks on Tea Party.: http://t.co/610sGda1XD
- moelane: #rsrh The New York Times sub rosa declares for the Obama administration in DoJ/AP dispute.: http://t.co/CBkkG5VPVc
- RMConservative: Dems just voted against an amdt to block the refundable portion of child tax credit for *future* illegals #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Eugene Robinson... points out troublesome behavior from Obama towards the press.: http://t.co/5M215jxCPT
- baseballcrank: IRS scandal should remind us why campaign finance 'reform' is so pernicious: it lets govt regulate politics. #rsrh
- RMConservative: Democrats just rejected an amendment to ban gang members from receiving amnesty. You can't make this stuff up #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Oh wow this is not good news for the Obama administration.: http://t.co/z1DFaFLMJt
- RMConservative: Dems opposing amdt to block asylum status for those who return to their country just like the Boston bomber's parents #rsrh
- cayankee: Obama met with IRS union cheif the day before they targeted the TEA Party http://t.co/wDfiFPf4PR http://t.co/4XcOEk7N4J #RSRH
- cayankee: Former Georgia Secretary of State Karen Handel launches campaign for U.S. Senate. http://goo.glXlqik A fresh voice. #GAsen #RSRH
- cayankee: Unions representing 20,000 federal immigration enforcement agents oppose Senate immigration bill. http://t.co/O772pQ4faJ #cir #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh QotD, The Thing About #Benghazi Is That It Was Sadly Predictable edition.: http://t.co/WYhI1KqYZb
- moelane: #rsrh Why Dan Pfeiffer called the law 'irrelevant.' (Spoiler: so people won't go to jail.): http://t.co/FIUsVs2hcS
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Moo Hoo Bwah Hah edition.: http://t.co/JOmEr67pqx
- moelane: #rsrh This would be EW Jackson http://t.co/uvAr803kta This is suddenly going to be a MUCH more entertaining VA-LTGOV race. (via @JohnG405)
- moelane: #rsrh Of *course* Ed Markey is hiding from Massachusetts voters.: http://t.co/kzUef1Pq2O
- moelane: #rsrh Hastily-retiring Max Baucus suggests more IRS revelations.: http://t.co/ElYCPYsZ4k
- moelane: #rsrh Oh, just this *once*: 44[*].: http://t.co/QWpy8SXGkt
- moelane: #rsrh Let me just be honest here about 'Watergate.': http://t.co/WLu6UrRQ0F
- VladimirRS: Well, you learn something every day. #eggonmyface #rsrh http://t.co/5jK2SUHwee
- VladimirRS: How does burning 6 lbs of gasoline generate almost 20 lbs of CO2? #junkscience #conservationofmass #rsrh http://t.co/5B19gPSB7p
- VladimirRS: Happy Endangered Species Day! Happy Nat'l Cherry Cobbler Day! Happy Nat'l Bike to Work Day! #rsrh http://t.co/2RVVcPXMZp
- moelane: #rsrh "Was western meadowlark the official state bird of the entire Louisiana Purchase..." : http://t.co/flfLaSpsr0
- moelane: #rsrh Politico asks: WWCD?: http://t.co/BiObg0sZKv
- moelane: #rsrh Charlie Cook: GOP should (air quotes) 'start' leaking dirt on Obama to press.: http://t.co/5syx1mf0vz
- RMConservative: Between 1992 and 2012, a total of about 1.7 million Muslims entered the U.S. as legal permanent residents.http://t.co/WuPJSn0yp6 #rsrh