Review the rules on posting .
For HTML help or questions, please see HTML Help.
How do I upload an image?
How do I add a diary?
You must log in to create a user diary. Once logged in, click the “Create New
Diary Entry” link under the masthead.
Why don’t I see the “Recommend This Diary” button?
The button is now located under the title block of posts. If you do not see
it, it is because (A) you are not logged in or (B) you are looking at your own
diary post. You are unable to recommend your own diary.
Why can’t I post?
No accounts are allowed to post until they have been active for 24 hours.
- Liberals Just Don’t Get It
- Abuse of Power. Dereliction of Duty. If the shoe fits, wear it, Mr. President
- Economics is Too Focused on Math
- OBAMA BENEFITTED FROM LIES AND DECEPTION
- The Company You Keep. Common Sense Choices for Those Who Lawfully Carry a Gun.
- The Collapse of a narrative?
- Obama’s Travesty of Leadership: The News Media Share Culpability
- Time to start talking about a Flat Tax
- The Great Wall of Obama
- Is the HHS Director Illegally Campaigning … Again?
- The unfolding conclusion to the IRS scandal? The Obama administration illegally used the IRS as an arm of their re-election campaign
- Inside Baseball: The Ed Markey Fundraiser
- November 22, 1963
- Too Big To Jail
- Even an IRS of Billy Grahams would be Tyrannical
- Is President Obama A Liar?
- Democrat Senator Baucus: More to come on IRS-gate
- Reality and Free Markets vs Brazilian Big Government
- Embryonic Stem Cells From Skin
- finals week and reflection as a conservative at a liberal school
- OBAMA DOESN’T TRUST “THEM”… BUT WHO TRUSTS HIM?
- Susan Rice to advise on national security?
- White House: All Americans Can Opt-Out Of ObamaCare
- “A nickel isn’t worth a dime today”
- What will Seal the Deal against Common Core Standards in GA?
- Why You Should Support Rep. Price’s IRS Bill
- Keeping the Constitutions
- Finally, A Bi-Partisan Solution on Term Limits
- Can Obama pardon Kermit Gosnell?
- The Thrill is Gone…and the Wheels Have Come Off (Important Updates)
- Current Scandals in Perspective
- Obamacare and the IRS: Together Forever – What’s Not To Like? What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Scandals, Barack Obama, And GW Did This Too!
- Kentucky’s ObamaCare fight set to expand
- Yes, We Are Doomed… But Why?
- The Obama Scandals Aren’t About Bad Government, but Big Government
- University Commencement Speakers Lean Left
- Why the IRS will never be brought to heel
- PHOTO: F-35A Weapons Separation Test
- Proposed Changes at the Boy Scouts of America Places a Gag Order on Faith-Based Organizations [Updated Response]
- The Globalization of The RedState Gathering
- Who Gave the Order to Stand-Down and Denied Aid to Benghazi?
- 10 Questions for Obama’s Thursday Press Conference
- Our Focus Must Be This: WHO Ordered Our Forces To Stand Down?
- New Mexico U.S. Sen. Udall supported the IRS going after conservative groups
- Broke Illinois Looking To Tax Deliveries
- NAACP Julian Bond Once Again Blames Another Organization for his Organization’s failings and shortcomings
- President Elsworth Toohey
- Obama Administration turns on media
- IRS Conducts Inquisition Against Tea Party Activists
- A Flurry of Hearings, Probes & Litigation Awaits the IRS
- The Barack H Obama Foundation Got Tax Exempt Status in Just One Month, Back in 2011.
- Does Dr. Gosnell Deserve Death Penalty for Baby Abortion Murders
- Great Education Colorado Lines Employees’ Pockets While Pushing for Higher Taxes
- Let’s all gather as we watch NOTHING happen.
- I’m #ProLife And Support The #DeathPenalty. Why Do You Ask?
- Fair Tax – Abolish the IRS
- ‘Reject These Voices’ That Warn of Big Government an Tyranny
- Back to the Future: The “modified, limited hang out,” c. 2013
- A Christmas Carol
- Barack Obama and Benghazi: What is the body count that separates the president from the candidate?
- Are You Ready for Some Politically Correct Football?
- Shocked, Shocked!
- The IRS targeted Laurens County Tea Party (SC)
- Breaking News: Justice Served, Gosnell Guilty of 1st Degree Murder – OPEN THREAD
- A Verdict Doesn’t End the Gosnell Story
- Keeping them Focused on Benghazi
- Benghazi and Reddit
- Personhood Issue: Aggravated Murders vs Abortions
- IRS Apology Misleading
- Confessions of a Racist
- In Memorium: Dallas Willard (1935-2013)
- Anthony Kennedy on Adolf Hitler
- Charles Ramsey: A Cause for Concern
- Adventures into the Alcohol Nanny State
- Pollsters embarrassed by Sanford win, Cockstradamus ends retirement
- “DEATH IS PART OF LIFE” Cavalier Congressman Offers in a New ‘Low’ at Benghazi Hearing
- The Most Frightening News of the Day
- Let’s Talk Gay Marriage, Part 1
- Congressman Paul Broun testifies on NDAA
- Brief and Direct: How Can We Know the News Is True?
- Oklahoma Set to Spend…More?!?
- And the difference between the three women kidnapped in Cleveland and the 500 Coptic Christian women kidnapped in Egypt
- America’s Political Abyss
- Did Sanford Exorcise The Ghosts of Akin And Mourdock?
- ColdWarriorTV: “Get a fire under your butt.”
- Rep Mark Sanford
- Restoring The Republic II – Social Security, Medicare and Soylent Green
- Millionaire Union Boss Compares Ohioans to Nazis
- Harry Reid Needs to Be Retired
- The Hypocrisy Of The Export Import Bank
- RNC CTO
- Robert Rector’s Study: Open Borders + Welfare State = Disaster
- Inflation And The Market Economy
- Voting Against the Rule, but to what End?
- KU law professor Stephen Ware interviewed on Wichita TV about Kansas’ unaccountable judiciary
- McCain/Palin suspend campaign
- moelane: #rsrh Why Dan Pfeiffer called the law 'irrelevant.' (Spoiler: so people won't go to jail.): http://t.co/FIUsVs2hcS
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Moo Hoo Bwah Hah edition.: http://t.co/JOmEr67pqx
- moelane: #rsrh This would be EW Jackson http://t.co/uvAr803kta This is suddenly going to be a MUCH more entertaining VA-LTGOV race. (via @JohnG405)
- moelane: #rsrh Of *course* Ed Markey is hiding from Massachusetts voters.: http://t.co/kzUef1Pq2O
- moelane: #rsrh Hastily-retiring Max Baucus suggests more IRS revelations.: http://t.co/ElYCPYsZ4k
- moelane: #rsrh Oh, just this *once*: 44[*].: http://t.co/QWpy8SXGkt
- moelane: #rsrh Let me just be honest here about 'Watergate.': http://t.co/WLu6UrRQ0F
- VladimirRS: Well, you learn something every day. #eggonmyface #rsrh http://t.co/5jK2SUHwee
- VladimirRS: How does burning 6 lbs of gasoline generate almost 20 lbs of CO2? #junkscience #conservationofmass #rsrh http://t.co/5B19gPSB7p
- VladimirRS: Happy Endangered Species Day! Happy Nat'l Cherry Cobbler Day! Happy Nat'l Bike to Work Day! #rsrh http://t.co/2RVVcPXMZp
- moelane: #rsrh "Was western meadowlark the official state bird of the entire Louisiana Purchase..." : http://t.co/flfLaSpsr0
- moelane: #rsrh Politico asks: WWCD?: http://t.co/BiObg0sZKv
- moelane: #rsrh Charlie Cook: GOP should (air quotes) 'start' leaking dirt on Obama to press.: http://t.co/5syx1mf0vz
- RMConservative: Between 1992 and 2012, a total of about 1.7 million Muslims entered the U.S. as legal permanent residents.http://t.co/WuPJSn0yp6 #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh It has been a long day in a long week in what is already a long month...: http://t.co/77UFRvPtEh
- moelane: #rsrh I hope that we will all be mature about this Lisa Jackson painting.: http://t.co/7vHT3gBauL
- moelane: #rsrh Barack Obama has 'complete confidence' in Eric Holder.: http://t.co/IwQvILTUCX
- moelane: #rsrh Attention, shadowy VRWC groups: start primarying John "Hi, I'm an idiot" Tierney.: http://t.co/8gcJlF9fpz
- moelane: #rsrh How cute: the NYT still thinks Obama won the tax cut fight.: http://t.co/L4pvg81CXQ
- moelane: #rsrh So, basically, Barack Obama is now TROLING the press over the IRS thing.: http://t.co/sbusr1n3rw
- presjpolk: DHS starts gunning for Bitcoin. TOLD YOU SO. http://t.co/KJYnEUwpPK AND MT. GOX IS DOWN. 502. https://t.co/nc8jEsOCBB #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh QotD, The Huffington Post (!) Takes Media Matters To The Woodshed edition.: http://t.co/kzFKdSoMM8
- moelane: #rsrh Use Buycott on *your* sweatshop smartphone to identify corporate malefactors!: http://t.co/jNBupHYB7b
- moelane: #rsrh IRS accused of stealing 60 million medical records.: http://t.co/XArqhlkeca
- VladimirRS: In the words of Harry S Truman, "The Buck Stops with Some Low-Level Employees." #rsrh
- RSBooBooKitty: In other words, REALITY is what keeps this reform (Obamacare) advocate up at night. http://t.co/rjsboI1lC7 #rsrh
- RMConservative: 26.1% of California is foreign born http://t.co/BlTtEVsJsu Again, immigration can be a tremendous asset, but how much? how quickly? #rsrh
- RSBooBooKitty: Using recent MSM standards, shouldn't this be Romney's worst week ever? #rsrh
- VladimirRS: Sonic's new milkshake flavor -- Peanut Butter & Bacon. #rsrh http://t.co/4jliwSbFqj