SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Wes King:
Wes King is a native of Georgia who has been living in North Carolina for twenty-three years. He finished his undergraduate education at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in December 2011. He has written and had editorial pieces published by RedState.com, USAToday.com, MoneyControl.com, and MSG.com. His professional career includes several management capacities, helping develop small businesses and helping them grow. He has also worked on several campaigns throughout North Carolina and has worked with nonprofit organizations, both on a national level and in North Carolina. He has applied his experience of managing businesses from open to success to a variety of consultancies ranging from political campaigns and organizations and small to mid-size businesses throughout North Carolina. Some areas in which Wes specializes is public relations, oppositional research, strategy, messaging, issue advocacy, grassroots organizing, marketing, communications, Wes King is active in a variety of civic and cultural organizations including PUSH America, the American Bar Association, Cape Fear Museum of History and Science, Habitat for Humanity, and the North Carolina Bar Association. Outside of professional interests, Wes also enjoys running, reading, traveling, and enjoys living with his wife, Candace, and cat.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Donald Trump agrees to debate Bernie Sanders in California
- Another Year, Another Crony Shakedown Attempt From Retailers
- Some Other Cultures Actually Do Suck
- Mr. Hyde Strikes Again: Will Trump Destroy Himself, the GOP — or Both?
- Illegal aliens sue landlord
- House Oversight Committee Demands Criminal Investigation into Cover Oregon
- Watercooler 5/25 Open Thread: Health Food or HELLth Food?, Flipping Off Bloomberg
- My Endorsement for President of the United States
By: Mary Matalin
- Trump talks rape/not rape and conspiracy theories
- Clueless Ramblings from Bernie Sanders’ and VA Secretary Robert McDonald
- Can Hillary Clinton lose the general election?
- Watercooler 5/24/16 Open Thread: Racistnativeclimategender
- Nope!!! Still Not Convinced to Vote for Trump
- Trump’s 41% “Win” Was a GOP Scheme Gone Bad; Delegates CAN Fix It
- Cybersecurity and Free Markets
- Clinton Has the Electoral College Advantage…For Now
By: Matt Mayer
- The Trump Effect and the Senate- Part 2: Kentucky
- Marita Noon: Why waste food to replace something we already have too much of?
By: Marita Noon
- Does Hillary Clinton still want a 55 MPH national speed limit?
- Rep. John Culberson – A Hero for Conservative Principles
By: Dean Chambers
- I would like just a few remaining questions answered before I am willing to renounce #nevertrump
- Water Cooler 5/23/16 – OPEN THREAD – Peace Prize Prez, Tooth pics, Fastball, Quickhits
- For those who do not shy away from the ProLife issue
- The Death of Honor
- Weiner: I want to go see this
- Red Tape: The barrier to Trump’s wall is precisely what Trump rails against
By: Myra Adams
- Why I Cannot Vote For Trump (or remain a Republican)
By: Paul Jensen
- Why I May Pull the Lever For Trump: Shooting Oneself in the Head vs. in the Foot
- Fox Business tries to restart old Trump-Cruz feud from February
- NY liberal Trump considers establishment RINO Bob Corker for VP
- In defense of Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin
- Water Cooler 5/22/2016 – OPEN THREAD – EU Nationalism; WMDs & ISIL; Child Abuse in Hollywood; Artist Defied Castro
- Jonah Goldberg lays out why he is not voting for Donald Trump
- Mitt Romney’s Unserious 3rd Party Recruitment Drive
By: Martin Knight
- Trump vs. Clinton: A Daunting and Ominous Electoral Map
- The False Choice of Trump vs Hillary
- Yes, a Trump Presidency would indeed cripple conservatism
- WaterCooler – OPEN THREAD – 5/21/2016 In other news…
- A Low Information World, a Tactic of Spiritual Warfare
- Why has Medicare Fraud Exploded Under Obama?
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI