SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Wes King:
Wes King is a native of Georgia who has been living in North Carolina for twenty-three years. He finished his undergraduate education at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in December 2011. He has written and had editorial pieces published by RedState.com, USAToday.com, MoneyControl.com, and MSG.com. His professional career includes several management capacities, helping develop small businesses and helping them grow. He has also worked on several campaigns throughout North Carolina and has worked with nonprofit organizations, both on a national level and in North Carolina. He has applied his experience of managing businesses from open to success to a variety of consultancies ranging from political campaigns and organizations and small to mid-size businesses throughout North Carolina. Some areas in which Wes specializes is public relations, oppositional research, strategy, messaging, issue advocacy, grassroots organizing, marketing, communications, Wes King is active in a variety of civic and cultural organizations including PUSH America, the American Bar Association, Cape Fear Museum of History and Science, Habitat for Humanity, and the North Carolina Bar Association. Outside of professional interests, Wes also enjoys running, reading, traveling, and enjoys living with his wife, Candace, and cat.
Sorry, no results were found.
- How to stop Obama’s coming rants about approving his nominee to the Supreme Court
- You Know Something, Donald? You’re an Ass..!
- Obama’s Supreme Court Nominee Needs to be Blocked — Period
By: Michael Hammond
- Trump’s two big damaging errors tonight…
- Trump shows how to attack him successfully.
- Dems already spinning this over nominating, and pushing hard fictions…
- Debate winners and losers…
- Borking Obama’s Appointment to the Court
By: Imre Beke
- Media is ALREADY trying to slam Republicans for “daring” to hold nomination up!
- RIP Antonin Scalia and God Save The United States of America
- Why do they call us the Stupid Party?
- Trump is DOA in the General Election. He will LOSE.
- Surrender Monkey L. Graham already giving in…
- Looks like my warnings here for months have come to pass in the worst possible way.
- Life During Wartime
- Supreme Court Justice Scalia just passed away today
- Trump: “I Wanna Get Rid of That House. Who Cares? Who Cares?”
- Water Cooler 2/13/16 Open Thread – The ABCOTs, Donate to Hillarycare, A Viagra bill in KY
- WV Drops Prevailing Wage, Becomes 26th Right to Work State
- Illinois Speaker Michael Madigan’s Campaign Spending Problems
By: Ulysses Arn
- A Plea to Dr. Carson Voters In South Carolina
- Senator Cruz, Senator Rubio – I’m pleading with you!
- Hillary Clinton’s South Carolina “firewall” includes some 100,000 blacks who voted for Alvin Greene for the Senate in 2010
- Actress Amy Lindsay may have been a missed opportunity for Ted Cruz…
- Why Our Founders Would Cringe at Donald Trum
- Debate Imperatives Tonight in Greenville
- Email Moral Equivalence
- Evangelicals: Trump Can be Counted on for Not Just Business, But Also Social Issues
- What Happens On Redstate If Trump Is The Nominee [updated]
- Food and Drug Administration Want to Force You to Know How Many Calories You Eat
- The Left Machine: Foundations and Elizabeth Warren
By: Jon Henke
- An open letter to Senator Marco Rubio
- Watercooler 02/12/16 Open Thread: Selling your soul, San Bernardino, Reality Check, Best NH reaction.
- Senator Cruz responds (poorly) to Homeschoolers
- The Empire Swallowed the Republic
- Senator Cruz and the Homeschool Kerfuffle
- Conservatives Plan to Rebuild #OHGOP
- UFO’s, The Movies, & The End Of The World
- Dear Trump supporters, I was wondering…
- Small Dollar Loan Hearing Exposes CFPB Overreach
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI