TAKE ACTION: Senators, You’re Either With U.S., OR You’re with the Union Bosses: You can’t have it both ways…
Senator Harry Reid may be opening his Plan to Nationalize Health Care to debate on Saturday.
We just received an e-mail that links to a GOP Take Action Now page, specifying nine “potential flip-floppers in the Senate – members who would vote for Health Care bill cloture before they vote against it on final passage.”
The nine are as follows:
- Kay Hagan (D-NC) at (202) 224-6342
- Senator Evan Bayh (D-IN) at (202) 224-5623
- Ben Nelson (D-NE) at (202) 224-6551
- Mary Landrieu (D-LA) at (202) 224-5824
- Mark Begich (D-AK) at (202) 224-3004
- Kent Conrad (D-ND) at (202) 224-2043
- Byron Dorgan (D-ND) at (202) 224-2551
- Mark Pryor (D-AR) at (202) 224-2353
- Blanche Lincoln (D-AR) at (202) 224-4843
- ANY vote to move Sen. Harry Reid’s bill foward is a vote for Andy Stern and the rest of the union bosses and against individual rights
- Only 12.5 percent of the U.S. Workforce is unionized…Voting for the union bosses’ backed plan to nationalize health care is voting against 87.5 percent of America
- The 2010 mid-term elections are only 11 months and one week away.
- Choose carefully, Senators…
- You’re either with U.S. or you’re with the union bosses. You decide, we’ll remember.
“I bring reason to your ears, and, in language as plain as ABC, hold up truth to your eyes.” Thomas Paine, December 23, 1776