Donald Trump Was Right. Democrats Have Filed A Birther Lawsuit Against Ted Cruz
Donald Trump was right. A birther lawsuit would be filed challenging Cruz’s eligibility to run for president.Read More »
West Virginia GOP passes right-to-work, wage reform over Governor’s veto.
Right to work passes in West Virginia. …And they indeed worked at passing it, too.Read More »
John Kasich Lies About God [WATCH]
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES Politicians tell a lot of whoppers, but some are obviously more blatant or galling than others. In John Kasich’s case, he doesn’t think small and goes straight for the top, as part of a smear against his opponents and a lie about himself. Take a look: First, this article from the Wall Street Journal, hilariously titled ““Kasich: I’m a | Read More »
Ted Cruz, Homeschooling, S.306, Dishonesty and Pig-Ignorance
When Ted Cruz and Mike Lee teamed up to help homeschooling families little did they realize it would be used against them.Read More »
- Food and Drug Administration Want to Force You to Know How Many Calories You Eat
- The Left Machine: Foundations and Elizabeth Warren
By: Jon Henke
- An open letter to Senator Marco Rubio
- Watercooler 02/12/16 Open Thread: Selling your soul, San Bernardino, Reality Check, Best NH reaction.
- Senator Cruz responds (poorly) to Homeschoolers
- The Empire Swallowed the Republic
- Senator Cruz and the Homeschool Kerfuffle
- Conservatives Plan to Rebuild #OHGOP
- Dear Trump supporters, I was wondering…
- Small Dollar Loan Hearing Exposes CFPB Overreach
- Shifting the Black Vote
- Calm Down: Rubio Will Survive NH Detour
- Ben Carson in the WSJ, 2/11/16
By: Susan Clouse
- Does anyone remember when the Fed kept saying they would have to raise interest rates?
By: Dana Pico
- Why Conservative Constitutionalism Matters
- Water Cooler 2/11/16 Open Thread – A pot predicament, Ben’s still in, Dump the draft
- Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio Will Have No Better Friends Than Each other.
- Candidates Paths to the Nomination
- The President’s Budget: Dead on Arrival
- Socialist America
- My rant as to why Trump is ahead. Simple, Trump is MSM gold
- Live #OregonStandoff Escalates On Air With America Listening
By: Ed Willing
- Does Hillary Clinton deserve the support of black voters?
By: Dana Pico
- Having a spiritual perspective on the 2016 election and beyond
- If the Polling Holds Up, Here’s What the Delegate Count will Look Like on March 2…
- Elon Musk’s Heavily Subsidized Companies Lose $3.5 Billion in Value
By: Dean Chambers
- A Fresh Set of Clothes
- Leaders in Privacy Rights on the Right
- Forget “Establishment”. Its still a conservative vs. moderate battle.
- It’s now a 4 man race (plus spoilers)
- CNN: Camp Rubio saying Bush staying in means Donald wins?
- Watercooler 2/10 Open Thread: NC Primary Pushback?, BGC Bull, Animal Antics
- SCOTUS Orders Stay of the Clean Power Plan
- How West Virginia Embraced Right to Work
By: Philip Wegmann
- Donors: Cruz is the best bang for the buck going forward.
- The STUPID PARTY strikes again, and again…
- Democrat ‘Super Delegate’ System Is Old-Fashioned Totalitarianism
- Millennials for Bernie are definition of ignorance
By: Paul Jensen
- Feel the Bern!
- A Tale of two Campaign Ads: Cruz 1, Trump 0
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI