University Police Officer: “It’s Illegal to Offend Someone” [VIDEO]
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES In a move sure to excite millennials everywhere, the University of Texas police issued a disorderly conduct citation to a preacher for the heinous crime of “offending someone.” What’s more, the preacher in question was not even ON campus, he was just near campus and directing his voice TOWARDS the campus. The preacher named Joshua, who was an intern | Read More »
WAIT! Who Is The FBI Leaving Off Its List Of “Extremist Ideologies!?”
To combat the ability of terror groups to attract teenagers (note: there has only been one variety of terrorist doing this in the United States) the FBI has set up a website. It seems obviously incompleteRead More »
Here Are 2 Big Reasons Why The Air Traffic Controllers’ Union Wants To Break From The FAA
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES In almost all cases, when it comes to running an enterprise, most on the Right would agree that the private-sector can do a better job than the federal government. Moreover, in almost all cases, most on the Left would disagree with the above statement. So, why is it that the nation’s air traffic controllers’ union is ready to back | Read More »
BREAKING RUMOR. Ted Cruz Trails Trump By Only Six In South Carolina. Marco Rubio Closing the Gap.
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES This is what it is. A rumor. But it is a rumor sufficiently well-placed that Bill Kristol feels comfortable running with it: Trump 32; Cruz 26; Rubio 20; Bush 10; Carson 7; Kasich 2. Keep in mind this is not an internal campaign poll but one that will be published in the next day or so. Compare and contrast | Read More »
- Small Dollar Loan Hearing Exposes CFPB Overreach
- Shifting the Black Vote
- Calm Down: Rubio Will Survive NH Detour
- Ben Carson in the WSJ, 2/11/16
By: Susan Clouse
- Does anyone remember when the Fed kept saying they would have to raise interest rates?
By: Dana Pico
- Why Conservative Constitutionalism Matters
- Water Cooler 2/11/16 Open Thread – A pot predicament, Ben’s still in, Dump the draft
- Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio Will Have No Better Friends Than Each other.
- Candidates Paths to the Nomination
- The Left Machine: Foundations and Elizabeth Warren
By: Jon Henke
- The President’s Budget: Dead on Arrival
- Socialist America
- My rant as to why Trump is ahead. Simple, Trump is MSM gold
- Live #OregonStandoff Escalates On Air With America Listening
By: Ed Willing
- Does Hillary Clinton deserve the support of black voters?
By: Dana Pico
- Having a spiritual perspective on the 2016 election and beyond
- If the Polling Holds Up, Here’s What the Delegate Count will Look Like on March 2…
- Elon Musk’s Heavily Subsidized Companies Lose $3.5 Billion in Value
By: Dean Chambers
- A Fresh Set of Clothes
- Leaders in Privacy Rights on the Right
- Forget “Establishment”. Its still a conservative vs. moderate battle.
- It’s now a 4 man race (plus spoilers)
- CNN: Camp Rubio saying Bush staying in means Donald wins?
- Watercooler 2/10 Open Thread: NC Primary Pushback?, BGC Bull, Animal Antics
- SCOTUS Orders Stay of the Clean Power Plan
- How West Virginia Embraced Right to Work
By: Philip Wegmann
- Donors: Cruz is the best bang for the buck going forward.
- The STUPID PARTY strikes again, and again…
- Democrat ‘Super Delegate’ System Is Old-Fashioned Totalitarianism
- Millennials for Bernie are definition of ignorance
By: Paul Jensen
- Feel the Bern!
- A Tale of two Campaign Ads: Cruz 1, Trump 0
- Myra Adams: Sept. 3, 2013 Trump Flashback – ‘5 Reasons Why a Trump 2016 Run Could Be Good News for the GOP’
By: Myra Adams
- For Marco Rubio being right on Barack Obama was a Pyrrhic victory
- New Hampshire Results: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Trump, Cruz and Kasich New Hampshire Winners. Robotically Repeating Rubio Deflated.
- Paris, A Country Wench by Candlelight
By: Robert Ashby
- Why Senator Cruz isn’t closing the deal with me.
By: Paul Seale
- Ben Carson dismissed by mainstream media as an Invisible Man!
- Illinois Speaker Michael Madigan’s Campaign Spending Problems
By: Ulysses Arn
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI