SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lessgovisthebestgov:
Scott Rohter is a property rights activist and the author of Oregon House Bill 3453 from 1995, and Senate Bill 929 from 2010. These two Bills sought to reform foreclosure laws in the State of Oregon, and bring the Oregon State Constitution into conformity with the U.S. Constitution. I also successfully opposed the Oregon DMV's practice of allowing police officers to anonymously report "alleged bad drivers." I am the author and publisher of a website called Less Gov is the Best Gov. com, which advocates for a return to the Constitution and to the principles of limited government which made America great. My efforts on behalf of property owners in Oregon over the past fifteen years have finally resulted in 2012 in an important piece of legislation passing the Oregon State Legislature, which is proof that ordinary citizen activists can actually make a difference. It is Oregon House Bill 4111. It is both a Property Rights Bill and a Foreclosure Reform Bill that specifically deals with local government improvement district liens. No longer will a government entity in Oregon be able to sell a property in foreclosure for the exact amount of a Local Improvement District lien.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Gary Johnson Proves He Isn’t Much of a Libertarian
By: Micah Jahns
- Mr. Hyde Strikes Again: Will Trump Destroy Himself, the GOP — or Both?
- White House Targets Health Savings Accounts
- Fox News Hits Rock Bottom with One-Hour Trumpathon
- Watercooler 5/31/16 Open Thread:
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger(RINO-IL) Wanted To Be The Alternative POTUS Candidate To Trump And Hillary
By: Ulysses Arn
- Nevada ESA Decision Hopeful Step Towards Revolutionary Promise of Education Savings Accounts for Students
- An Open Letter to Establishmentarians Re Donald Trump
By: Matt Mayer
- 2016 Gubernatorial Races- Mays News in Review
- Marita Noon: Another climate alarmist’s predictions don’t match real-world data
By: Marita Noon
- Second Amendment takes another hit from D.C. Court of Appeals
- Memorial Day 2016: A Coke and a Smile
- Water Cooler 5/29/2016 – OPEN THREAD – Memorial Day Weekend Edition
- Who on Earth Invented the Nobel Peace Prize?
- Fortune 100 Multi-Billionaire Companies try to hijack story of Hulk Hogan v. Gawker
- General John Bergman (USMC) for President …
By: Martin Knight
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger Attacks Heritage Foundation Again For Pointing Out His RINO Voting Record
By: Ulysses Arn
- San Diego Near-Riot: A Coherent, Comprehensive Report
By: Ron Robinson
- The Lost Art of Critical Thinking
- The Battle For the Senate in 2016- May News
- FLASH! Report that Delegates Have Enough Votes to Nominate Cruz on 1st Ballot
- Pope Downplays Islamist Invasion
- Tomblin, West Virginia Democrats Continue to Play Games with Budget
- Bright Cloudless Days Aren’t Created Equal
- Water Cooler 5/28/2016 – Open Thread – 3pm. Memorial Day. Stop for 1 minute. Remember Not to Forget.
- Trump Tames Billary
- The Battle for the House in 2016- May News (Part 2 of 2)
- Gary Johnson and William Weld are fake libertarians miseducating the public
- Is Donald Trump afraid to debate Bernie Sanders?
- Water Cooler 5/27/16 OPEN THREAD – Flags and crosses, torching tickets, Sessions open to VP nod
- So This Is How It Ends?
- Memorial Day: Remember Pearl Harbor
- If anything could drive me to support Donald Trump it’s this…
- Hey, why not apologize for this American transgression?
By: Libby Sternberg
- Trump Volunteer Rally to be held in Vero Beach
- The Battle for the House in 2016- May News (Part 1 of 2)
- Donald Trump’s dictatorship of the proletariat
- Trump: The Case Against Opting Out
- #CrookedHillary: No one believes her, no one likes her…
- Young Voters in this Election and the Future
By: Micah Jahns
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI