SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lessgovisthebestgov:
Scott Rohter is a property rights activist and the author of Oregon House Bill 3453 from 1995, and Senate Bill 929 from 2010. These two Bills sought to reform foreclosure laws in the State of Oregon, and bring the Oregon State Constitution into conformity with the U.S. Constitution. I also successfully opposed the Oregon DMV's practice of allowing police officers to anonymously report "alleged bad drivers." I am the author and publisher of a website called Less Gov is the Best Gov. com, which advocates for a return to the Constitution and to the principles of limited government which made America great. My efforts on behalf of property owners in Oregon over the past fifteen years have finally resulted in 2012 in an important piece of legislation passing the Oregon State Legislature, which is proof that ordinary citizen activists can actually make a difference. It is Oregon House Bill 4111. It is both a Property Rights Bill and a Foreclosure Reform Bill that specifically deals with local government improvement district liens. No longer will a government entity in Oregon be able to sell a property in foreclosure for the exact amount of a Local Improvement District lien.
Sorry, no results were found.
- A Foolish Flub
By: Christopher Zhen
By: Libby Sternberg
- Encryption is Not Preventing Law Enforcement from Investigating Crime
- Watercooler 02/05/16 Open Thread: Cruv v. Rubio, Kelly File, Progrssives, and Genocide
- Erickson Lays It On The Line
- Local Right to Work Battle Continues in Kentucky Courts
- Bill DeBlasio should ride out on that horse he rode in on…
- Better Red Than Ted
- Tennessee Legislature Approves Article V Application
By: Ulysses Arn
- Cruz or Rubio?
- Immaturity Driving Anti-Rubio Conservatism
- And Then There Were Ten
- Obamacare as a 2016 Campaign Issue
- Stealing Votes–the New Fashioned Way–Tweets
By: Jack Meyer
- The Heart Beat of America is Conservative
- This Cruz voter’s prediction: Rubio will win the nomination
- Water Cooler 2/4/16 Open Thread – New vid from CMP, Helpful school signs, Hit me
- How Ted Cruz’s Iowa Win Will Reshape the Future of the GOP
- BREAKING: Trump announces his presidential campaign is filing for bankruptcy!
- Red States v. Blue States, Rich States v. Poor States
- Thoughts on the New Hampshire Primary
- Is Trump sane?
- Marco Rubio Has the ‘Big Mo.’ Is He the One the Establishment Has Been Waiting For?
By: Myra Adams
- The February Supreme Court Oral Argument Schedule
- Hello RedState! Glad to be back
- Donald Trump and what we learned from the Iowa Caucus – or should have
- Here’s Why Rick Santorum Endorsed Marco Rubio
- Now Erin B. and A. Cooper act in kind at CNN.
- Will Democrats actually end up killing one, or both, of their candidates?
- BREAKING NEWS!!! Santorum Endorses Marco Rubio
- Birther Challenge Against Ted Cruz Dismissed By Illinois Board Of Elections
By: Ulysses Arn
- And now Blitzer is doing the same thing asking the wrong question.
- There is no point in having a conventional media, after their reaction to the latest Trump rant…
- Watercooler 2/3 Open Thread – Two More Drop Out, More Twitter Fun,
- Trump Doing What He Does Best With Claim Cruz Stole Iowa
By: Prairie Fire
- Rubio or Cruz
- Left now trying to insinuate Cruz is creepy by showing video kiss of his own child?
- To New Hampshire…and Beyond
- Governors vs. the Presidency
- Chicago Teachers Union Declares War on Bankrupt School System
By: Prairie Fire
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI