SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY longtimeconservative:
Born, raised and educated in N.Y.C. public schools. While attending Brooklyn College alias "The Little Red Schoolhouse" I rebelled over liberal-left, pro-Communist brainwashing to become a staunch Jewish Conservative. Prior to retiring, I enjoyed a lifetime of political activism on behalf of the Conservative and Republican Parties. This included managing campaigns , writing position papers on issues and political advertising. Have had over 400 letters published in various publications and authored the book, "More than a Conservative". In 1962 I was one of the founders of the N.Y. State Conservative Party. Before retiring and moving to New Jersey I was Secretary of the Richmond County Republican Party on Staten Island, N.Y.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Small Dollar Loan Hearing Exposes CFPB Overreach
- Shifting the Black Vote
- Calm Down: Rubio Will Survive NH Detour
- Ben Carson in the WSJ, 2/11/16
By: Susan Clouse
- Does anyone remember when the Fed kept saying they would have to raise interest rates?
By: Dana Pico
- Why Conservative Constitutionalism Matters
- Water Cooler 2/11/16 Open Thread – A pot predicament, Ben’s still in, Dump the draft
- Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio Will Have No Better Friends Than Each other.
- Candidates Paths to the Nomination
- The Left Machine: Foundations and Elizabeth Warren
By: Jon Henke
- The President’s Budget: Dead on Arrival
- Socialist America
- My rant as to why Trump is ahead. Simple, Trump is MSM gold
- Live #OregonStandoff Escalates On Air With America Listening
By: Ed Willing
- Does Hillary Clinton deserve the support of black voters?
By: Dana Pico
- Having a spiritual perspective on the 2016 election and beyond
- If the Polling Holds Up, Here’s What the Delegate Count will Look Like on March 2…
- Elon Musk’s Heavily Subsidized Companies Lose $3.5 Billion in Value
By: Dean Chambers
- A Fresh Set of Clothes
- Leaders in Privacy Rights on the Right
- Forget “Establishment”. Its still a conservative vs. moderate battle.
- It’s now a 4 man race (plus spoilers)
- CNN: Camp Rubio saying Bush staying in means Donald wins?
- Watercooler 2/10 Open Thread: NC Primary Pushback?, BGC Bull, Animal Antics
- SCOTUS Orders Stay of the Clean Power Plan
- How West Virginia Embraced Right to Work
By: Philip Wegmann
- Donors: Cruz is the best bang for the buck going forward.
- The STUPID PARTY strikes again, and again…
- Democrat ‘Super Delegate’ System Is Old-Fashioned Totalitarianism
- Millennials for Bernie are definition of ignorance
By: Paul Jensen
- Feel the Bern!
- A Tale of two Campaign Ads: Cruz 1, Trump 0
- Myra Adams: Sept. 3, 2013 Trump Flashback – ‘5 Reasons Why a Trump 2016 Run Could Be Good News for the GOP’
By: Myra Adams
- For Marco Rubio being right on Barack Obama was a Pyrrhic victory
- New Hampshire Results: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Trump, Cruz and Kasich New Hampshire Winners. Robotically Repeating Rubio Deflated.
- Paris, A Country Wench by Candlelight
By: Robert Ashby
- Why Senator Cruz isn’t closing the deal with me.
By: Paul Seale
- Ben Carson dismissed by mainstream media as an Invisible Man!
- Illinois Speaker Michael Madigan’s Campaign Spending Problems
By: Ulysses Arn
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI