SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY RedRanter:
I am a 31 year old dual-service veteran (USAF/USN). I have worked as an electronics technician on multiple military platforms, Corporate America and (of course) in my basement where I refurbish old Radios. I am a 1st generation immigrant from Germany. I have been a US citizen since 1998. I grew up in a fiercely liberal, single-parent household in Vermont. After my military service (and some life experience) my perspective radically shifted from "New Age, granola munchin', everyone's a winner, if it feels good grow-it-sell-it-smoke-it, hippy" to "Rational Adult". I am currently employed as a factory service technician in Norcross, GA and I am getting my degree in Electronic Systems Technology from West Georgia Technical. I am newly married and live with my wife in Douglasville.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Dear Delegates: “Please – Save Your Party from Itself!!!”
- Countdown to the Trump Media Reversal
- Open Letter to Senators Cruz & Rubio, Governors Perry, Walker, and Bush, and Ms. Fiorina
- Face it, voters are bat sh*t ignorant…
- If Trump Is Going To Lead The Republican Party, Then I’m Out
By: Ulysses Arn
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- “In your heart, you know he’s right!” Yes, my fellow conservatives, there is hope…. Ted Cruz is the 21st century’s Barry Goldwater.
- How We Recover
- Time to Strike a Match
- No Trump for Me
By: Brian Collins
- Congratulations to the Republican Party
By: Neil Stevens
- If You Support Trump, You are Trash
- Donald Trump Suffers from Dementia
- How will IRS commissionner Koskinen deal with a President Trump? And what about the blind trust? Time’s running out.
- Four Reasons Donald Trump Cannot Be Trusted On Gun Rights
- Demographics Issues and The Modern GOP
- Contact Lens Freedom
- The 2016 Primary Kingmaker will be at RSG16…will you?
By: Bryan Pruitt
- Watercooler 5/3/16 Open Thread: Record Taxes, Marine Air, Student Loans
- Why Ted Cruz Lost: Campaign 101: How to deal with hecklers
- #CharacterMatters: #NeverTrump Should Launch A Petition Drive To Deny Trump The Nomination – No Matter What.
By: Martin Knight
- My Frustration with Trump Supporters
- If Cruz loses Indiana, Cruz should Withdraw
By: Freedoms Truth
- Crowdsourcing the Next President of the United States:
- GOP Delegates Don’t Just Represent Cruz. They Represent America.
- Do The Democrats Still Have A Plan B?
- Let’s dispel the notion that we can vote for Trump because “Supreme Court”
- Trump Voters Should Be Disrespected. They Deserve It.
By: Martin Knight
- Marita Noon: What’s up with prices at the pump and why it could be a good sign
By: Marita Noon
- The Jihad News, Volume 5- May 3rd, 2015
- How Marco Rubio Destroyed 2016 and the GOP
- Is Ted Cruz the one true candidate…
- Nancy Reagan’s Last Words: “Don’t Vote for Donald Trump”… UPDATE: My Bad…
- Burning The House… To The Convention Floor **Updated
- Puerto Rico’s Financial Game of Chicken
- Idiocracy: The Sequel
- To all the idiots who think we should ‘Work With’ Assad against ISIS…
- Trump Voters are Right, Until They’re Wrong
By: Eric Pahls
- Water Cooler 5/2/16 OPEN THREAD – Ohio seeks its governor, Indiana is not the end, Cruising for cigars
- Veterans Affairs: It Was Just Armed Robbery, No Big Deal
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI