What the teachable momment taught us?
- Its ok not to say your sorry, just say you’d like to calibrate your words diffrently.
- Beer can solve all your problems.
- If you don’t know all the facts, keep talking.
- If you say something stupidly, spin the topic into racial profiling.
- Blue Moon is not a girly beer.
- The cops mother will not speak with you outside.
- Act like a d*ck to a cop, get invited to the White House. This is what happens to black men in America.
- If you’re MSNBC just wait till someone else writes something racist. Then pounce.
- People love to ‘.0′ things that should never be dotted. Hence Race Relations 3.0
- Red Stripe? Nope no sterotypes there. (See #1)
- TV loves countdown clocks.
- Joe Biden was actually a good pick for VP. He gave Robert Gibbs a lot of expreience in spinning what people meant to say.
Got more? Tweet to @mitrebox or post them in the comments.