SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY morstar150:
I am a lawyer. That fact alone should lead you to distrust me. The practice of law has lead to such divisiveness in our society. Most lawyers are liberal thinkers who view the Constitution as a living breathing document that grows and changes. I view it as the written word of a great philosphical movement where one's freedom was guarenteed. That guarantee, however, is too often paid in blood from heroes who are our own fathers, brothers, husbands and sons, as well as those women who have made the sacrifice that keeps us all free. I know this doesn't shed much light on my biographical background, but who am I without those inalienable rights endowed by my Creator? I am nothing, I'm a third world refugee from a government ready to abuse me. With them I am not just another person. I am guarenteed freedom. I am able to become educated in this the greatest nation. I am one of millions who understands, no matter your background, if you believe like me that we are wardens of liberty and that each and every one of us has the right to express our own thoughts and try to persuade others, then we will continue to perpetuate the greatest experiment in the history of humankind. We will continue to be Americans.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Debate Imperatives Tonight in Greenville
- Email Moral Equivalence
- Evangelicals: Trump Can be Counted on for Not Just Business, But Also Social Issues
- What Happens On Redstate If Trump Is The Nominee [updated]
- Food and Drug Administration Want to Force You to Know How Many Calories You Eat
- The Left Machine: Foundations and Elizabeth Warren
By: Jon Henke
- An open letter to Senator Marco Rubio
- Watercooler 02/12/16 Open Thread: Selling your soul, San Bernardino, Reality Check, Best NH reaction.
- Senator Cruz responds (poorly) to Homeschoolers
- The Empire Swallowed the Republic
- Senator Cruz and the Homeschool Kerfuffle
- Conservatives Plan to Rebuild #OHGOP
- UFO’s, The Movies, & The End Of The World
- Dear Trump supporters, I was wondering…
- Small Dollar Loan Hearing Exposes CFPB Overreach
- Shifting the Black Vote
- Calm Down: Rubio Will Survive NH Detour
- Ben Carson in the WSJ, 2/11/16
By: Susan Clouse
- Does anyone remember when the Fed kept saying they would have to raise interest rates?
By: Dana Pico
- Why Conservative Constitutionalism Matters
- Water Cooler 2/11/16 Open Thread – A pot predicament, Ben’s still in, Dump the draft
- Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio Will Have No Better Friends Than Each other.
- Candidates Paths to the Nomination
- The President’s Budget: Dead on Arrival
- Socialist America
- My rant as to why Trump is ahead. Simple, Trump is MSM gold
- Live #OregonStandoff Escalates On Air With America Listening
By: Ed Willing
- Does Hillary Clinton deserve the support of black voters?
By: Dana Pico
- Having a spiritual perspective on the 2016 election and beyond
- If the Polling Holds Up, Here’s What the Delegate Count will Look Like on March 2…
- Elon Musk’s Heavily Subsidized Companies Lose $3.5 Billion in Value
By: Dean Chambers
- A Fresh Set of Clothes
- Leaders in Privacy Rights on the Right
- Forget “Establishment”. Its still a conservative vs. moderate battle.
- It’s now a 4 man race (plus spoilers)
- CNN: Camp Rubio saying Bush staying in means Donald wins?
- Watercooler 2/10 Open Thread: NC Primary Pushback?, BGC Bull, Animal Antics
- SCOTUS Orders Stay of the Clean Power Plan
- How West Virginia Embraced Right to Work
By: Philip Wegmann
- Donors: Cruz is the best bang for the buck going forward.
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI