SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY nessa:
I recently retired from the US Army with 20+ years of service. I have deployed to both Iraq (2003-2004) and Afghanistan (2007-2008). My focus now is my family, they were forced to "get by" without me for many years, that will no longer be the case. After dedicating my life to service of this great nation, I refuse to stand idly by and see it tyrannized by socialists, I will not surrender my liberties easily. I've been reading this site for a few years and finally decided to join in the discussion.
Sorry, no results were found.
- The children are in charge
- Petition to Deny Trump The Nomination at the Convention – First Draft
By: Martin Knight
- Thank you Redstate
- How We Got Here and Why Trump is a Poor Choice
By: Robert Vedrenne
- The Elections in the Philippines and the GOP Nomination Here
- Dear Delegates: “Please – Save Your Party from Itself!!!”
- My Interview with Curly Haugland
- North Carolina, California, and the Obama Administration’s Agenda Driven Law “Enforcement”
- You can Support Trump, or Hillary: A Response
- Trump and establishment GOP succeed in destroying Conservatives
- Trump Woos Sanders Voters, Ignores Cruz
- The Morning After – a California View
- And Now for Something You’ll Really Like!
- DELEGATES MAY NOT HAVE TO VOTE FOR TRUMP ON THE FIRST BALLOT
- The Other Trump Supporters
By: Libby D
- A Young Trump and His Pet Fish Balaam
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo: Now with even weirder Trump Tweet!
- GOP Delegates Don’t Just Represent Cruz. They Represent America.
- What Trump Has Done For Conservatism’s Future
- Delegates – Oaths You Have Taken, Now Fulfill Them All!
- What in God’s name was wrong with SCEVs: “so-called evangelical voters”?
- Watercooler 5/5/16 Open Thread:No Cookie For Donald:Dems Attack Bill Of Rights:AL Quaeda To Attack Forests:Hillary Being Hillary
- How it Happened
- At War With Reality, In Love With Meaninglessness
By: Robert Ashby
- In order to win elections, social conservatives and libertarians must unite- Here’s how we can make that possible
- Do Not Go Gently Into That Good Night… Ted Cruz, The Constitution and Third Party Choices
- Delegates: IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, BREAK GLASS
- Five things Trump would have to do to win my support
By: Libby Sternberg
- Trump Didn’t Kill the GOP; It Was Already Dead!
- Laughable: Bathrooms Are the Next LGBTQ Civil Rights Issue?
- We Are The Dissidents… My Plan To Win
- About a Libertarian – Conservative Coalition…
- Sow the Wind, Reap the Trump Whirlwind: The Perils of Our Videoized Society in Election 2016
- Of Course! Trump Wants to Raise Minimum Wage
- Watercooler 5/4 Open Thread: The Mourning After
- Time for a Third Party Alternative
- A message of thanks and appreciation to everyone here at Redstate.
- Ted Cruz and 2020
- MoveOn.org Letter Call to Action is HUGE
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI