Senator Cruz – 1, Smarmy Millennial – 0
As the son of a Cuban immigrant, Cruz has some knowledge of the evils of Communism.Read More »
Universities Take Up Dumb Divestment Trend Along With Bernie Sanders
By: Brandon Morse | April 28th, 2016 at 08:30 PM |
The new trend at Universities now – aside from throwing temper tantrums, and worrying about your fellow student’s hairstyle – is petitioning for your college to divest from stuff.Read More »
Food, Booze, Parties…Its ALL Included at #RSG16
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES We get quite a few questions about what you get for the $249 registration fee for the RedState Gathering. Unlike all other conservative conferences, we go to great lengths to take care of you the whole time you are onsite with us in Denver. In other words, we feed you and make sure you have one heck of a | Read More »
Your Absolute Must Read of the Night
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES Really, the only reason I am writing this post is to call your attention to this excellent Twitter rant by former RedState Contributor (from back in the prehistoric days) Jay Cost. Jay hits on the key thing that many Trump supporters seem not to realize about the #NeverTrump movement – that it really has very little to ideology. We | Read More »
- Dear Trumpsters Will Please Go Back To Being The Principled Conservatives I Know You Are
By: Ulysses Arn
- Hey, Donald: If this Thing is over & Ted is “Eliminated” Why Not Take Your Name off the Ballot in California?
- Observations of an Establishment Republican
- My Phone Call for Ted Cruz
- While Hillary will almost certainly win the nomination, Bernie Sanders’ commrades are still winning support with the youth…
- Trump’s Inner Tyrant
- Wtercooler 4/28 Open Thread: Hillary’s Classy Campaign: CO2 Increases Food Production
- Why Carly Fiorina Matters
- Five Reasons Why Senator Tim Kaine Will Win Hillary’s Veepstakes
By: Myra Adams
- House Freedom Caucus Chairman Vows to Push Conservative Amendments to Spending Bills
By: Josh Siegel
- Don’t disenfranchise 58.12% of Republican voters!
- Two questions for #Never Trumpers, like myself: Could Trump actually ask Cruz to be his VP, and would/should Ted accept?
- Pimping the Donald – What is Trump’s Relation to Trump Escorts?
By: Imre Beke
- If you think Donald Trump is a conservative, then you might be a liberal.
- Watercooler 4/27 Open Thread: LePage’s Secret Identity, Kasich VP Fun, Weird
- Let’s be honest: Trump had some solid foreign policy ideas
By: Libby Sternberg
- Americans Have Only One Choice in the 2016 Presidential Primaries
- “No Trump Anytime” Coming to a City Near You!
- The Battle for the House in 2016- April News, Part 2
- Family Research Council Requests Congress Investigate Illegal Abortion Funding
- There Shall be One More Debate– Moderated by RNC Chairman Reince Preibus.
- Why #neverTrump
- So How Bad Was Tuesday?
- So what is Ted Cruz’s Major Announcement?
- Never Give In
- Nathan Deal and Donald Trump: A case study in businessman governance.
- “A Republic, if you can keep it.” Donald Trump and the Tyranny of the Mob…
- The Battle for the House in 2016- April News, Part 1
- Hillary’s Risk of Stroke & Toxic Drugs That Cause Confusion
- Helm’s Deep, Indiana
- Donald Trump: A Fitting Figure For America In 2016
- Dear Senator Cruz: It’s Time To Put On The Brass Knuckles
By: Martin Knight
- Doctor Strangelove Comes to Washington
- Trump, The End State Result
- I voted for Ted Cruz today!
By: Dana Pico
- No Nose Holding, Cruz Is the Only Uniter
- Will Trump Be The GOP Nominee?
- Watercooler 4/26 Open Thread: Acela Primary; He Should, She Should; Foghorns in MD; Go Bernie!
- Democrisy! John Kerry hides millions of dollars in off-shore tax havens
By: Dana Pico
- The Libertarian Alternative
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI