This Even MORE Blistering Anti-Trump Ad Will Run In Papers Across New Hampshire Sunday
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES You will recall we gave you a preview last week of a blistering anti-Trump ad from Our Principles PAC that ran in Iowa papers ahead of the caucus. This Sunday, the same group is running another brutal ad all over New Hampshire, the next primary state. It hits Trump on multiple points, including his slams against veterans. Here is | Read More »
Sarah Palin Has An Unhinged Rant. This Must Be A Day Ending In “Y”
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES Another day. Another rant from Sarah Palin that makes one think a lot less of her. Strike that. I’ve already reached the point where I can’t have a lower opinion of her than I currently have. It started with her using her nitwit daughter to attack Ted Cruz as Palin, herself, was preparing to endorse Donald Trump. Then she | Read More »
Donald Trump Cancels All New Hampshire Events Today
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES I don’t know if Donald Trump doesn’t understand how much the voters of Iowa and New Hampshire expect to have their pinky ring kissed, or whether he doesn’t care. In either event, he still appears to have learned very little from his loss in Iowa. He still isn’t moving any paid staff into state, and he made the decision last | Read More »
Ownership Of “Assault Weapons” Is A Constitutional Right Says Appeals Court
In a stunning victory for the Constitution, the 4th Circuit says the Second Amendment is actually a right. The dissent will leave you breathless…Read More »
By: Libby Sternberg
- Encryption is Not Preventing Law Enforcement from Investigating Crime
- Watercooler 02/05/16 Open Thread: Cruv v. Rubio, Kelly File, Progrssives, and Genocide
- Erickson Lays It On The Line
- Local Right to Work Battle Continues in Kentucky Courts
- Bill DeBlasio should ride out on that horse he rode in on…
- Better Red Than Ted
- Tennessee Legislature Approves Article V Application
- Cruz or Rubio?
- Immaturity Driving Anti-Rubio Conservatism
- And Then There Were Ten
- Obamacare as a 2016 Campaign Issue
- Stealing Votes–the New Fashioned Way–Tweets
By: Jack Meyer
- The Heart Beat of America is Conservative
- This Cruz voter’s prediction: Rubio will win the nomination
- Water Cooler 2/4/16 Open Thread – New vid from CMP, Helpful school signs, Hit me
- How Ted Cruz’s Iowa Win Will Reshape the Future of the GOP
- BREAKING: Trump announces his presidential campaign is filing for bankruptcy!
- Red States v. Blue States, Rich States v. Poor States
- Thoughts on the New Hampshire Primary
- Is Trump sane?
- Marco Rubio Has the ‘Big Mo.’ Is He the One the Establishment Has Been Waiting For?
By: Myra Adams
- The February Supreme Court Oral Argument Schedule
- Hello RedState! Glad to be back
- Donald Trump and what we learned from the Iowa Caucus – or should have
- Here’s Why Rick Santorum Endorsed Marco Rubio
- Now Erin B. and A. Cooper act in kind at CNN.
- Will Democrats actually end up killing one, or both, of their candidates?
- BREAKING NEWS!!! Santorum Endorses Marco Rubio
- Birther Challenge Against Ted Cruz Dismissed By Illinois Board Of Elections
- And now Blitzer is doing the same thing asking the wrong question.
- There is no point in having a conventional media, after their reaction to the latest Trump rant…
- Watercooler 2/3 Open Thread – Two More Drop Out, More Twitter Fun,
- Trump Doing What He Does Best With Claim Cruz Stole Iowa
By: Prairie Fire
- Rubio or Cruz
- Left now trying to insinuate Cruz is creepy by showing video kiss of his own child?
- To New Hampshire…and Beyond
- Governors vs. the Presidency
- Chicago Teachers Union Declares War on Bankrupt School System
By: Prairie Fire
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger(RINO-IL): People In Washington Don’t Like Ted Cruz
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI