What *actually* may concern me about tonight’s New Hampshire results.
You should keep an eye out on the turnout in New Hampshire.Read More »
Trump HQ Live Feed: Watch The Victory Speech Here … If You Dare!
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES Well this will be … interesting. Sure. Let’s use that word. It should be interesting. This is a live feed from the Trump HQ where you’ll be able to watch. It is dropping in and out a bit but will hopefully be solid once the speech begins. That’s the live feed. Of the headquarters for Donald Trump. Who people | Read More »
CNN Projects Winners in NH Literally the Second Polls Close
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES Based on the exit polling they have seen thus far, CNN has already called New Hampshire for both Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders, which is not a huge surprise. This indicates probably that the results will not be as close as some would have hoped. The key pieces of drama remain: who will finish second in the GOP? How | Read More »
MSNBC Calls New Hampshire for Bernie Sanders, and for Republicans, the winner is ….
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES The polls are closed in New Hampshire. Well … mostly closed. But already MSNBC has called it for Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton. And for Republicans … Donald Trump. React accordingly. We await what will surely be one of the most … interesting victory speeches maybe in Republican Primary history. Denver to Host 2016 RedState Gathering…click here for more | Read More »
- Illinois Speaker Michael Madigan’s Campaign Spending Problems
By: Ulysses Arn
- What Happens On Redstate If Trump Is Nominee
- Homeschoolers to Ted Cruz: We don’t want government help!
- Fearless predictions for New Hampshire tonight
- Watercooler 2/9/16 Open Thread: Independents Day, Election Results, Delegates and All Things NH
- Marco’s latest “repetition” is NOT a fair example as some are suggesting.
- Should State Legislators Embrace Bernie Sanders’ Policy?
- What Ted Cruz Did Two Days Before the NH Debate
- Trump’s Use of Eminent Domain is a Problem of Character, Not Politics
By: JD Rucker
- West Virginia Sends Right-to-Work Bill to Governor’s Desk
- Myra Adams: The Last Three Presidents Lost the New Hampshire Primary but Won South Carolina
By: Myra Adams
- I’m worried about America
- The Gipper and the Griper
- Marco Rubio Again Short-Circuits, Repeats Script During Campaign Event
- THIS IS FICTION: Rubio campaign under media firestorm after Endorser Gowdy makes controversial proclamation…
- Is Rubio not ready for prime time?
- In Response to, “Prove Rubio Doesn’t Regret Sponsoring and Selling The Gang of 8 Bill.”
- Marco Obama
- Why Trump won the debate- and other depressing thoughts
- Why Cruz Will Win the Nomination… An Exercise in Wishful Thinking
- Marita Noon: “Keep it in the ground” at work in the real world
By: Marita Noon
- Water Cooler 2/8/16 Open Thread – Needling Bernie, Driving in Cali, Flakes descend on NH
- Scrubbed, Whitewashed & Censored: The DHS’s Dangerous History of Enabling Islamic Terror
By: Candice Lanier
- The Real Definition of “Progressive”
- Can someone explain the popularity of HRC and Sanders to me?
- John Kasich – Fruit Ninja
- On women registering for selective service
- Eating Our Own
By: Susan Wright
- Jihad News, Volume 2
- On the New Hampshire Debate
By: Josh Hammer
- No, the Governors didn’t win last night
- Stop whining about Iowa
- No more debates, I mean it this time!
- Did Cruz just call our 220lb Male soldiers “psychopaths”? [UPDATE: NOPE, Harwood misquoted him]
- No, The Government Cannot Have My Daughters
- Water Cooler 2/7/16 Open Thread – Texas cleans up Texas, No excuses, A few quickhits
- Just a *few* reasons why Cruz is the strongest general election candidate in 2016…
- Cruz Makes a Huge Concession in the Debate Last Night
- Republicans MUST begin an all-out united effort to force CNN to ask Democrats tough questions about abortion at their next debate
- Note to Rubio and Cruz: Two words to say the next time Christie starts blabbing about your “lack of accomplishment”: Abraham Lincoln
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI