The Biggest Winner from New Hampshire Was Hillary Clinton
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES This is not one of those stupid, contrarian takes where I’m saying something just for shock value just to get clicks. Make no mistakes – Hillary Clinton may have lost by about 20 points last night, but she emerged from New Hampshire as the biggest winner of the night, and it was not close. Let’s make one thing clear: | Read More »
[WATCH] Marco Rubio Accepts Blame for Loss: This Wasn’t Your Fault, This Was Mine
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES Marco Rubio’s concession speech tonight did not get full air time on CNN, but they showed the most important part. Listen to Senator Rubio humbly explain his loss: “I’m disappointed with tonight. I want you to understand, I want you to understand something. Our disappointment tonight is not on you, it’s on me. I did not do well on | Read More »
Is Chris Christie Dropping Out?
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES It sure seems that way. Christie is reportedly heading home to New Jersey to re-evaluate his candidacy. He was very clearly a dog backed into a corner in the New Hampshire debate, and he attacked who he saw as the biggest threat on the way to being the “Establishment” candidate – Marco Rubio. However, the strategy did not work, | Read More »
End of the Line for These Three Republicans
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES Sadly, it appears that New Hampshire may have muddied the GOP field, rather than clarifying it. Even though Kasich and Jeb do not have obvious paths forward to the nomination, they are going to convince themselves that they do, at least through Super Tuesday – and they will probably find donors who will indulge that belief. Somewhere, Donald Trump | Read More »
- For Marco Rubio being right on Barack Obama was a Pyrrhic victory
- New Hampshire Results: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Trump, Cruz and Kasich New Hampshire Winners. Robotically Repeating Rubio Deflated.
- Paris, A Country Wench by Candlelight
By: Robert Ashby
- Why Senator Cruz isn’t closing the deal with me.
By: Paul Seale
- Ben Carson dismissed by mainstream media as an Invisible Man!
- Illinois Speaker Michael Madigan’s Campaign Spending Problems
By: Ulysses Arn
- What Happens On Redstate If Trump Is Nominee
- Homeschoolers to Ted Cruz: We don’t want government help!
- Fearless predictions for New Hampshire tonight
- Watercooler 2/9/16 Open Thread: Independents Day, Election Results, Delegates and All Things NH
- Marco’s latest “repetition” is NOT a fair example as some are suggesting.
- Should State Legislators Embrace Bernie Sanders’ Policy?
- What Ted Cruz Did Two Days Before the NH Debate
- Trump’s Use of Eminent Domain is a Problem of Character, Not Politics
By: JD Rucker
- West Virginia Sends Right-to-Work Bill to Governor’s Desk
- Myra Adams: The Last Three Presidents Lost the New Hampshire Primary but Won South Carolina
By: Myra Adams
- I’m worried about America
- The Gipper and the Griper
- Marco Rubio Again Short-Circuits, Repeats Script During Campaign Event
- THIS IS FICTION: Rubio campaign under media firestorm after Endorser Gowdy makes controversial proclamation…
- Is Rubio not ready for prime time?
- In Response to, “Prove Rubio Doesn’t Regret Sponsoring and Selling The Gang of 8 Bill.”
- Marco Obama
- Why Trump won the debate- and other depressing thoughts
- Why Cruz Will Win the Nomination… An Exercise in Wishful Thinking
- Marita Noon: “Keep it in the ground” at work in the real world
By: Marita Noon
- Water Cooler 2/8/16 Open Thread – Needling Bernie, Driving in Cali, Flakes descend on NH
- Scrubbed, Whitewashed & Censored: The DHS’s Dangerous History of Enabling Islamic Terror
By: Candice Lanier
- The Real Definition of “Progressive”
- Can someone explain the popularity of HRC and Sanders to me?
- John Kasich – Fruit Ninja
- On women registering for selective service
- Eating Our Own
By: Susan Wright
- Jihad News, Volume 2
- On the New Hampshire Debate
By: Josh Hammer
- No, the Governors didn’t win last night
- Stop whining about Iowa
- No more debates, I mean it this time!
- Did Cruz just call our 220lb Male soldiers “psychopaths”? [UPDATE: NOPE, Harwood misquoted him]
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI