SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY speaksoftly:
My political views are radical (I'm pro-American). My religious views are also radical (I'm Catholic). In other words, I grew up at a time when the USA was the last best hope for freedom in the world. I've always been conservative even though I was once actually a Democrat. I now realize the foolishness of my youth. I have actually managed political campaigns (D, I, and R) at the local level and have a sense of what it takes to win. I want to work to make this country great again, and by great I mean a country with values rooted in the Constitution and a belief in God. The nonsense that now passes as "mainstream values" is either immoral, un-American, or simply wrongheaded and stupid. It will not continue unopposed. It will meet opposition, and it will be defeated.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Dear Trumpsters Will Please Go Back To Being The Principled Conservatives I Know You Are
By: Ulysses Arn
- Hey, Donald: If this Thing is over & Ted is “Eliminated” Why Not Take Your Name off the Ballot in California?
- Observations of an Establishment Republican
- My Phone Call for Ted Cruz
- While Hillary will almost certainly win the nomination, Bernie Sanders’ commrades are still winning support with the youth…
- Trump’s Inner Tyrant
- Wtercooler 4/28 Open Thread: Hillary’s Classy Campaign: CO2 Increases Food Production
- Why Carly Fiorina Matters
- Five Reasons Why Senator Tim Kaine Will Win Hillary’s Veepstakes
By: Myra Adams
- House Freedom Caucus Chairman Vows to Push Conservative Amendments to Spending Bills
By: Josh Siegel
- Don’t disenfranchise 58.12% of Republican voters!
- Two questions for #Never Trumpers, like myself: Could Trump actually ask Cruz to be his VP, and would/should Ted accept?
- Pimping the Donald – What is Trump’s Relation to Trump Escorts?
By: Imre Beke
- If you think Donald Trump is a conservative, then you might be a liberal.
- Watercooler 4/27 Open Thread: LePage’s Secret Identity, Kasich VP Fun, Weird
- Let’s be honest: Trump had some solid foreign policy ideas
By: Libby Sternberg
- Americans Have Only One Choice in the 2016 Presidential Primaries
- “No Trump Anytime” Coming to a City Near You!
- The Battle for the House in 2016- April News, Part 2
- Family Research Council Requests Congress Investigate Illegal Abortion Funding
- There Shall be One More Debate– Moderated by RNC Chairman Reince Preibus.
- Why #neverTrump
- So How Bad Was Tuesday?
- So what is Ted Cruz’s Major Announcement?
- Never Give In
- Nathan Deal and Donald Trump: A case study in businessman governance.
- “A Republic, if you can keep it.” Donald Trump and the Tyranny of the Mob…
- The Battle for the House in 2016- April News, Part 1
- Hillary’s Risk of Stroke & Toxic Drugs That Cause Confusion
- Helm’s Deep, Indiana
- Donald Trump: A Fitting Figure For America In 2016
- Dear Senator Cruz: It’s Time To Put On The Brass Knuckles
By: Martin Knight
- Doctor Strangelove Comes to Washington
- Trump, The End State Result
- I voted for Ted Cruz today!
By: Dana Pico
- No Nose Holding, Cruz Is the Only Uniter
- Will Trump Be The GOP Nominee?
- Watercooler 4/26 Open Thread: Acela Primary; He Should, She Should; Foghorns in MD; Go Bernie!
- Democrisy! John Kerry hides millions of dollars in off-shore tax havens
By: Dana Pico
- The Libertarian Alternative
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI