TARGET STOCK IN TOILET: Boycott Passes 1 Million As Corporate Losses Pass $2.5 BILLION!
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES The above screenshot is from the AFA website, where the Boycott Target Pledge has now surpassed a million signers. After the news broke recently about Target’s preposterous policy of allowing any man to use the women’s restroom for any reason (and vice versa), which they masqueraded as “inclusiveness” for “transgender” customers and staff, the backlash was fast and has | Read More »
VIDEO: Ted Cruz Responds to Anti-Trump Protests in California; This Is “Not Acceptable”
Senator Ted Cruz was asked by a reporter today for his opinion on the Donald Trump protests that took place at the California Republican Convention. He called them out for what they are.Read More »
Glenn Beck Mocks Donald Trump By Covering His Face With Crushed-Up Cheetos [VIDEO]
Glenn Beck and his friends had some fun during Friday’s edition of “The Glenn Beck Program” radio show. Using different flavors of crushed cheetos, they tried to replicate Donald Trump’s repulsive orange hue.Read More »
Where We Should Draw The Line On Outlawing Trans Bathrooms
By: Brandon Morse | April 29th, 2016 at 07:00 PM |
It’s an odd sort of punishment to force someone to behave a certain way so you can give them more money.Read More »
- Gubernatorial Races in 2016- April News
- Why does John Boehner hate Ted Cruz?
- Conservative Media and The Importance of the Truth
- Water Cooler 4/29/16 – Carly Fiorina – Cancer Survivor, Business Warrior, Faithful Believer
- Bobby Knight Throws Another Chair
- Open Letter to Donald Trump
By: Imre Beke
- The Battle for the Senate in 2016- April News
- Dear Trumpsters Will Please Go Back To Being The Principled Conservatives I Know You Are
By: Ulysses Arn
- Hey, Donald: If this Thing is over & Ted is “Eliminated” Why Not Take Your Name off the Ballot in California?
- Observations of an Establishment Republican
- My Phone Call for Ted Cruz
- While Hillary will almost certainly win the nomination, Bernie Sanders’ commrades are still winning support with the youth…
- Trump’s Inner Tyrant
- Wtercooler 4/28 Open Thread: Hillary’s Classy Campaign: CO2 Increases Food Production
- Why Carly Fiorina Matters
- Five Reasons Why Senator Tim Kaine Will Win Hillary’s Veepstakes
By: Myra Adams
- House Freedom Caucus Chairman Vows to Push Conservative Amendments to Spending Bills
By: Josh Siegel
- Don’t disenfranchise 58.12% of Republican voters!
- Two questions for #Never Trumpers, like myself: Could Trump actually ask Cruz to be his VP, and would/should Ted accept?
- Pimping the Donald – What is Trump’s Relation to Trump Escorts?
By: Imre Beke
- If you think Donald Trump is a conservative, then you might be a liberal.
- Watercooler 4/27 Open Thread: LePage’s Secret Identity, Kasich VP Fun, Weird
- Let’s be honest: Trump had some solid foreign policy ideas
By: Libby Sternberg
- Americans Have Only One Choice in the 2016 Presidential Primaries
- “No Trump Anytime” Coming to a City Near You!
- The Battle for the House in 2016- April News, Part 2
- Family Research Council Requests Congress Investigate Illegal Abortion Funding
- There Shall be One More Debate– Moderated by RNC Chairman Reince Preibus.
- Why #neverTrump
- So How Bad Was Tuesday?
- So what is Ted Cruz’s Major Announcement?
- Never Give In
- Nathan Deal and Donald Trump: A case study in businessman governance.
- “A Republic, if you can keep it.” Donald Trump and the Tyranny of the Mob…
- The Battle for the House in 2016- April News, Part 1
- Hillary’s Risk of Stroke & Toxic Drugs That Cause Confusion
- Helm’s Deep, Indiana
- Donald Trump: A Fitting Figure For America In 2016
- Dear Senator Cruz: It’s Time To Put On The Brass Knuckles
By: Martin Knight
- Doctor Strangelove Comes to Washington
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI