Situation Normal: Hillary Clinton obstructs justice and operates outside the law
Nothing says “I have nothing to hide” like erasing your private web server after your previous employer asks you to produce what is on it. Hillary Clinton wiped “clean” the private server housing emails from her tenure as secretary of state, the chairman of the House committee investigating the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi said Friday. “While it is not clear precisely when Secretary Clinton | Read More »
Did Hillary let friends use State Department gigs as a piggy bank?
Hillary Clinton had good reason for operating on a private email server. She had an even better reason for deleting some 30,000 email that she and her paid staffers deemed to be “personal.” The reason is that Clinton and a coterie of favored fluffers appear to have used their time at the State Department as a piggy bank; a position from which they could draw | Read More »
Silence is Hillary’s Only Play
Yesterday on Meet the Press, theorized that Hillary Clinton was hurting herself with the personal email scandal by not speaking out and taking questions about the whole affair. Feinstein’s reasoning is that the rules and laws regarding email archival were inherently ambiguous and if Clinton just comes out and explains that, everything will be fine: Feinstein pointed to a law signed by President Obama in | Read More »
Hillary The Symbol Vs. Hillary The Politician
Hillary Rodham Clinton has about a 60% chance of being the next President of The United States of America.* and a 40% chance of never getting elected to office again. As an icon to the Progressive Left she is unbeatable in almost any Presidential Match-up against a GOP candidate. As a living, breathing candidate; I’d be more afraid of Huey “The Kingfish” Biden** or Governor | Read More »
Is America Ready For Another “Two-Fer” Clinton presidency?
Re-posted from National Review April 22, 2014 If the 2016 presidential election were held today the voting results would be the following, according to recent Fox News and McClatchy/Marist polls: Hillary Clinton defeats Rand Paul by 51 to 42 percent (Fox) or 54 to 40 percent (McClatchy/Marist); Hillary Clinton defeats Chris Christie by 50 to 42 percent, or 53 to 42 percent; Hillary Clinton defeats Jeb Bush by 51 to 42 percent, or 55 to | Read More »
Hillary to Publicly Endorse Terry McAuliffe on Saturday — Which Means Ken Cuccinelli Has Lost the VA Governor Race
If you need of some hard evidence proving that Hillary Clinton is running for President in 2016 — look no further than the Northern Virginia suburb of Falls Church on Saturday, October 19. There, Hillary Clinton will formally endorse her “good friend,” Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe at a “Women for Terry” event. So why is Clinton’s late endorsement of a long-time friend for governor | Read More »
Hillary Watch 2016: An Obama Minefield Awaits Hillary On The 2014 Campaign Trail
Our last edition of Hillary Watch 2016 posed the question: Will Hillary be forced to run for Bill’s third term rather than Obama’s third term? The answer to that question assumes the following: Obama’s overall job approval rating will continue downward. As of this writing, the Real Clear Politics (RCP) poll average has Obama’s job performance at 45.8% approve and 49.3% disapprove. However the RCP average of his handling of the economy is | Read More »