SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Achance:
Juneau, Alaska Retired, but still some consulting and contracting in public employee relations. Married, four kids, all grown and (more or less) gone. Almost thirty years in employee relations, union side many years ago, represented State of Alaska in its dealings with unionized employees from 1987 to 2006. Mostly worked as a merit system employee of the Executive Branch, appointed Director by Governor Murkowski (R-Alaska) in 2003, and served in that capacity until I retired on July 1, 2006. Worked as a consultant on collective bargaining matters to the Alaska House and Senate Finance Committees in the '97 - '99 sessions. Hobbies and Interests: Boating and fishing. Writing, mostly history. Blogging, mostly politics. Local and state politics.
Sorry, no results were found.
- CJ Pearson lacks political principles, but manufactures the attention he craves
- The Battle For the House 2016: November News- Part 2 (of 2)
- DOJ: Gitmo Closure And Where To Send The Terrorist Not Pressing Media Or Public Issue
By: Ulysses Arn
- Want to end the problem of excessive use of force by police ? Easy. Eliminate police unions.
- Washington Post and New York Times: Ted Cruz is the next Barry Goldwater
- Donald Trump is a horrible, terrible, very bad person
- God bless fracking!
- The Battle For the House 2016: November News- Part 1 (of 2)
- The New York Times subtle hit piece on Carly Fiorina
- Donald Trump did more than mock a disabled reporter
- Election 2016: The National Security Vote
- Happy Thanksgiving and may God bless you and all that you love.
- For MSNBC, Thanksgiving isn’t a time to be thankful for what you have
- Iraqi Dinar and Its Economy after Saddam’s Regime
- Sen. Mike Lee gives the Thanksgiving Address
- Myra Adams: President Roosevelt’s 1941 Thanksgiving Proclamation is Relevant Now
By: Myra Adams
- Decoding Obama’s Contrarian ISIS Strategy
- HUD Investigating Rockford,IL City Council For Civil Rights Violations For Objecting To New Public Housing Project
By: Ulysses Arn
- New PAC Forms to Bring Rick Perry Back Into 2016 Race
By: Conrad Close
- This will not end well…
- Picking a Presidential Nominee in 2016
- Mislabeling, Lying, and Redefining: Leftists’ Favorite Tools Morph Terrorism into Citizens with Guns
- Cruz vs Rubio will be decided in (early) December
- The Republican presidential candidate who has done the most to attack Obysmalcare
- December Supreme Court Docket
- Steven Hayward emulates those who mocked Reagan.
- Some good news for Carly Fiorina
- Did Vladimir Putin take action while Barack Hussein Obama dillied and dallied?
- First EVER Man Gives Birth to Healthy Baby Girl (according to Fox News)
- Future Outlook for Iraq’s Economy and Iraqi Dinar
- America needs a little more serpent and a little less dove
- Being Thankful For Liberty
- Talking Turkey: National Security – and Growing Our Own Food
By: Seton Motley
- Is Net Neutrality ‘The Law’ Or ‘The Great Internet Power Grab’?
- Marita Noon: Greens “smuggle” climate policy into the church to tip climate politics
By: Marita Noon
- The Vitter Defeat in Louisiana
- Some Candidates About to Go Broke
- Economics 101: Maybe people have gotten smarter?
- Myra Adams: Five Reasons Why the Clinton Foundation Will Be a 2016 Campaign Issue
By: Myra Adams
- King Leonidas, ISIS and the Culture War Barack Obama Refuses to See… Nevermind Fight
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI