SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Achance:
Juneau, Alaska Retired, but still some consulting and contracting in public employee relations. Married, four kids, all grown and (more or less) gone. Almost thirty years in employee relations, union side many years ago, represented State of Alaska in its dealings with unionized employees from 1987 to 2006. Mostly worked as a merit system employee of the Executive Branch, appointed Director by Governor Murkowski (R-Alaska) in 2003, and served in that capacity until I retired on July 1, 2006. Worked as a consultant on collective bargaining matters to the Alaska House and Senate Finance Committees in the '97 - '99 sessions. Hobbies and Interests: Boating and fishing. Writing, mostly history. Blogging, mostly politics. Local and state politics.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Palestinians ARE the Problem
- Follow the Money: Omni Hotels
By: Chris Walker
- WV Supreme Court Says Natalie Tennant Ignored Election Law
- U.S. Soldiers in “War” with ISIS Not Eligible for Medals?
By: Matthew Clark
- Islam and the Second Amendment
- Obama Funded Islamist Rebels without Congressional Approval Creating ISIS
- The “Consider This” Podcast: Conservatives, Pick Your Battles!
By: Doug Payton
- Should We Be Concerned?
By: Joseph Blaikie
- It’s Time to Ban Travel to Liberia – Updated
- Serious Middle Aged Northern VA Woman’s Life Revolves Around Pro-Choice
- Is it time for Mississippi conservatives to teach the GOPe a lesson and vote for Travis Childers?
- Consequences – Schmonsequences
- It’s Official. We Have FenceGate and Should Call it Like it Is.
- Breaking: Another Judge Strikes Down Federal Subsidies in Obamacare
- Republican Party tagline through 2016: ‘We’re not them’
- Prez Holds Special Dinner for Indian PM – Who is Fasting
- Trolling for Dollars
- How Kamala Harris will replace Ruth Ginsburg on SCOTUS, after a brief detour as the new Attorney General
- Two Victories for the Integrity of Elections
- October Surprise Dress Rehearsal?
- “Zionism” and A Missed Opportunity
- Adam Kinzinger’s Road To The Senate Goes Through Syria
By: Ulysses Arn
- Move Over Julia. Jennifer Wants Her Share Too and Is Very Jealous of Fräulein Andrea.
- Taxed Enough Already
By: John Vernon
- Marita Noon: People’s climate march wants to change the system, not the weather
By: Marita Noon
- Obama: We Were Wrong
- Something About Liberalism Makes it Impossible To See The World As It Really Is
- Week 39 Chronological Bible Reading/Week 15 New Testament Readings
- John Barrow’s lies about Repealing Obamacare #ga12
- Is there ANY reason why a GOP controlled Senate should restore the 60 vote “requirement” for confirmation?
- So you want to fire an employee for calling you an %@#*&! in front of customers? Barack Obama says not so fast…
- The Internet Tax is an Unfair Revenue Grabber
- Why the Internet of Things Could Become a Privacy Headache
- Syria and Iraq is Vietnam
- A Dearth of Cults?
- The NY Times; The US is no longer a middle-class leader
- Live with It!
- OBAMA WAR ON WOMEN
- Democrats Try to Influence West Virginians with Push Polls
- What Can Ted Cruz Do About The NRSC?
- moelane: #rsrh Drudge: NYT: Michelle Obama not to do October Senate campaigning.: http://t.co/3RxPyiiFjX
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, I Never Thought Politico Would Actually ADMIT It edition.: http://t.co/2KWZQQesN9
- CalebHowe: THE SECRET IS OUT: Director of Secret Service Julia Pierson Resigns [VIDEO]: http://t.co/0BnLr2bS5O #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Apparently, all of the (Democratic) political operatives that the NYT knows are functional sociopaths.: http://t.co/rCjupxIzDJ
- moelane: #rsrh The Northeast is dying on the vine.: http://t.co/Qdf47rpjuD
- moelane: #rsrh 'Emails from the DCCC.': http://t.co/x963caOSyh
- moelane: #rsrh Our Healthcare situation, in two tweets.: http://t.co/AjUc5L8OKp
- moelane: #rsrh Annnnnd now the Democrats have gone to threats - however mild - in their fundraising emails. http://t.co/hVKrCQGqhG
- cayankee: Liberal dove Democrats now run as war hawks. http://t.co/6cV9HppULL #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh There's a reason for gerrymandering (Spoiler: it's called the Voting Rights Act of 1965).: http://t.co/GfIhL6xfyD
- moelane: #rsrh Do not expect the Democrats to panic until it is too late.: http://t.co/8ICeoylIiM
- cayankee: Sen. Ted Cruz denies he's in the final stages of preparing for a presidential campaign announcement. http://t.co/rne8vb9qw6 #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, DOOM in Ohio-GOV edition.: http://t.co/CgkMj7sgrl
- CalebHowe: #RSRH RT @JennJacques Concealed Carry: Strap It On http://t.co/QHK8HAB333 … via @GunsAndCurves #beheading #NRA
- moelane: #rsrh The Democrats had a bad night in the Iowa Senate race.: http://t.co/3VqdRM6RQx
- moelane: #rsrh And this is one reason why many of us worked to get Ted Cruz in the Senate.: http://t.co/8mau2uBIWd
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, The DCCC Will Now Start Slamming Cheap Vodka edition.: http://t.co/ZPPPxmDLwP
- cayankee: How big could the House Republican majority get in November? Maybe the biggest its been in 85 years. http://t.co/0UCWPF33OH #RSRH