SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Summer Hawkes:
The outcome of the 2012 election was devastating to the hours of hard work, psyche, energy and dedication we put into defeating a man who, in his own words, said his presidency was designed to transform us. As I've always contended, his ideals and image of America stem from, as he wrote, 'dreams from his father.' Imagine that. An anti-colonialist who advocated that nations uniformly rely on government to meet needs of citizens. Someone who believed in the conceivability of a 100% taxation on the wealthiest, hardest-working among us. Those aren't my dreams, or as Michelle Malkin so deftly called it, the "Culture of Corruption" we have been immersed in since Barack Hussein Obama first took the oath of office. 2014, and then 2016 will determine whether we permanently lose the Republic. My work, along with Conservatives, Libertarians and true believers in the greatness of America to come are united in preventing that from happening. Anything less is an incomprehensible fate.
Sorry, no results were found.
- The Certain Trumpet
- There’s Something You Need to Know About Rick Perry
By: Conrad Close
- He lacks votes to keep his job! Now is the time to DUMP BOEHNER!
- BEFORE we defeat McConnell: Resolved – That the National Republican Senatorial Committee should NOT make any financial contributions to Kirk’s campaign.
- The Private Sector Giveth – and Government Taketh Away
By: Seton Motley
- The 2016 Gubernatorial Races: Where We Stand in August 2015- The Democrats
- A suggestion for congressional Republicans: If the IAEA won’t divulge the secret deals with Iran; well, let’s just cut our UN contribution by 50%.
- Rand Paul and Libertarians for defunding Planned Parenthood
- New Hampshire Forum-Open Thread
- Layman’s Reaction to the “First” Debate on C-SPAN Tonight
- Marita Noon: Hillary’s energy plan is like Obama’s Clean Power Plan on steroids
By: Marita Noon
- Obama to Hillary: You’re Fired! Turns out, he has more room Under His Bus.
- Let the Games Begin. Here’s What to Look For.
By: J Hammer
- One Step Closer To World War In The Middle East
- Did You Ever Notice the Asterisk on Your Social Security Statement?
By: Myra Adams
- Government Slowly Kills the Private Sector – And Blames the Victim for Its Sputtering Demise
By: Seton Motley
- No Click-Bait, Please!
- Of Cute Babies and Stuffed Lions… Why Cecil Gets All The Attention
- 2016 Gubernatorial Races: Where We Stand August 2015- The Republicans
- How to Stop Planned Parenthood
By: John Drogin
- The Fallacy that is Donald Trump
- Illinois University Diversity Officer To Make More Than Every Governor And Member Of Congress
By: Ulysses Arn
- Big Game Hunting, Lawfare Edition: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton
- Trump: voice of the silent majority?
- If Dems think Biden’s the answer, they are truly delusional
- The Left’s Purge of History
- Sen. Rand Paul In Chicago(Full Speech)
By: Ulysses Arn
- ‘Delenda Est Carthago': Defund Planned Parenthood
- EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Diaries- July 2015 edition
- Avoiding Big Trouble at the Cleveland Convention
- Defund Planned Parenthood: These 7 Senators Need Pressure NOW
- Mitt Romney defends Obama while attacking Ted Cruz
- Americans Want the “Real Deal”
- The 2016 Battle For the House: July Happenings
- Judge: ‘Efforts to extend legal rights to chimpanzees are thus understandable’
- CJ Pearson’s strange rise and abrupt betrayal
- Will GOP establishment throw Renee Ellmers under the bus?
- #PPSellsBabyParts to Hannibal Lecter?
- Statistical proof (sort of) that GOP leadership is way out of touch with the base.
- BREAKING: PP video producers release new video, ‘it’s a boy!’
- moelane: #rsrh Obama loves to intervene when he doesn't like a government policy. Therefore he MUST like this one: http://t.co/HrgqukQ9eV
- moelane: #rsrh I tremble for the Republic.: http://t.co/Bxde3oTRSS
- moelane: #rsrh This Minnesota Lt. Governor / @PPAct story needs further research, I think.: http://t.co/nrHqofzQqk
- streiffredstate: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/ibq3ykCLQb
- BrianFaughnan: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh Don't be afraid to get it wrong.: http://t.co/OXU4diqyI4
- moelane: #rsrh Secularists continue their Magical Tin-Ear PR Tour in Detroit, Michigan.: http://t.co/1pAEuXZHkX