SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Brian Fraley:
Brian Fraley is the Communications Director for the John K. MacIver Institute for Public Policy. His biography is the kind of thing that drives left wing conspiracy theorists nuts. Over the last 20 years Brian has served as a press secretary on Capitol Hill, worked in the most senior positions in the Wisconsin legislature, promoted free market healthcare as a senior executive in the health care industry, chaired a national task force for ALEC, dabbled in talk radio, ran his own consulting business and has served as a conservative pundit on both television and radio. He lives with his wife and daughter in Brookfield, a suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, many of whose residents would cringe that he just describe their community as a suburb. He takes the issues that matter to him very seriously but he's using this sentence to test his theory that no one really reads all the way to the end of the biographies posted here.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Layman’s Reaction to the “First” Debate on C-SPAN Tonight
- Marita Noon: Hillary’s energy plan is like Obama’s Clean Power Plan on steroids
By: Marita Noon
- Obama to Hillary: You’re Fired! Turns out, he has more room Under His Bus.
- Let the Games Begin. Here’s What to Look For.
By: J Hammer
- One Step Closer To World War In The Middle East
- Did You Ever Notice the Asterisk on Your Social Security Statement?
By: Myra Adams
- Government Slowly Kills the Private Sector – And Blames the Victim for Its Sputtering Demise
By: Seton Motley
- No Click-Bait, Please!
- Of Cute Babies and Stuffed Lions… Why Cecil Gets All The Attention
- 2016 Gubernatorial Races: Where We Stand August 2015- The Republicans
- How to Stop Planned Parenthood
By: John Drogin
- The Fallacy that is Donald Trump
- Illinois University Diversity Officer To Make More Than Every Governor And Member Of Congress
By: Ulysses Arn
- Big Game Hunting, Lawfare Edition: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton
- Trump: voice of the silent majority?
- If Dems think Biden’s the answer, they are truly delusional
- The Left’s Purge of History
- Sen. Rand Paul In Chicago(Full Speech)
By: Ulysses Arn
- ‘Delenda Est Carthago': Defund Planned Parenthood
- EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Diaries- July 2015 edition
- Avoiding Big Trouble at the Cleveland Convention
- Defund Planned Parenthood: These 7 Senators Need Pressure NOW
- Mitt Romney defends Obama while attacking Ted Cruz
- Americans Want the “Real Deal”
- The 2016 Battle For the House: July Happenings
- Judge: ‘Efforts to extend legal rights to chimpanzees are thus understandable’
- CJ Pearson’s strange rise and abrupt betrayal
- Will GOP establishment throw Renee Ellmers under the bus?
- #PPSellsBabyParts to Hannibal Lecter?
- Statistical proof (sort of) that GOP leadership is way out of touch with the base.
- BREAKING: PP video producers release new video, ‘it’s a boy!’
- Pension Funds in NYC & California Plan to Divest From Gun Sellers Such as Walmart
By: Candice Lanier
- I Am a One Issue Voter
- #PPSellsBabyParts: Why Is Selling Human Organs Illegal Anyway?
- US Senate News for 2016- July Edition
- So Why Aren’t You Worried About Climate Change?
- Cecil the Lion is Dead. So Are Millions of Unborn Babies
By: Conrad Close
- Donald Trump: Wife Raper, From The 1980s
- The Iran Nuke Deal is Damnable Mess, From Beginning to End
By: Bob Buresh
- Is Nobody Talking About Meadows?
- moelane: #rsrh Obama loves to intervene when he doesn't like a government policy. Therefore he MUST like this one: http://t.co/HrgqukQ9eV
- moelane: #rsrh I tremble for the Republic.: http://t.co/Bxde3oTRSS
- moelane: #rsrh This Minnesota Lt. Governor / @PPAct story needs further research, I think.: http://t.co/nrHqofzQqk
- streiffredstate: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/ibq3ykCLQb
- BrianFaughnan: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh Don't be afraid to get it wrong.: http://t.co/OXU4diqyI4
- moelane: #rsrh Secularists continue their Magical Tin-Ear PR Tour in Detroit, Michigan.: http://t.co/1pAEuXZHkX
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Who Wants Some Good News in FL-SEN? edition.: http://t.co/yfIJXdPXED
- moelane: #rsrh So this is sort of my mood, right now.: http://t.co/9fjDIMNM9u
- moelane: #rsrh Vine of the Day, Я клянусь, это никогда не случалось со мной прежде edition.: http://t.co/9dEi6pxCVD
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Just Memory-Hole The Whole Democratic Party, Then edition.: http://t.co/e85MeiqpeU