SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY centrist46:
I am a mostly retired white male who has passed through the vicissitudes of signing up for and then trying to collect Social Security. My disappointment over the outcome of the election is only exceeded by contempt for the Democrats in general and the triumverate of BO, Dingy Harry, and harridan in the House, Speaker Skeletor. I will probably survive the BO presidency, I am not sure the country will. I live in Illinois. I am so happy we have been able to take the country's minds off our troubles with the continuing farce of Balgo. I sincerely hope that Prosecutor Fitzgearld can get all these low level cretins to spill their guts about the Illinois Combine (John Kass' title for the downstate corrupt Republicans and Democrats) and the Cook County Democratic Machine. I am a Blackhawks fan, Yankee fan, a Colts fan, a Glen Beck fan, a John Kass (columnist of the Chicago Tribune), a Shepard Smith fan, and I was so very impressed with John McCain's candidacy, and I wish ALL our politicians of every strip believed in his campign motto; Country First!
Sorry, no results were found.
- Hillary had better hope her campaign fares better, and lasts longer, than “Madame Secretary.”
- Secession, Revolution… are they the end game of a deck stacked against freedom?
- Marita Noon: “We can do it better”—Scotland and The West Parallels
By: Marita Noon
- Lipinski Continues His Misinformation Campaign Regarding Obamacare and Abortions
By: sharon brannigan
- Ten Years at Redstate
By: Steve Maley
- More Abject Failure from Koskinen’s IRS
- Lisa Ross (R) for State Representative (WA 49)
By: Gary Wiram
- A Pragmatic Case Against Ethanol
- “GOP Leadership Considering Rules To Punish Party Disloyalty” – townhall.com
- Weekend Open Thread- Get Ready to Rumble in Texas: Greg Abbott vs. Wendy Davis
- Cowardly Congress Authorizes Obama to Pay Others to Fight
- A Message For The 2014 Election
- A Step Forward for Privacy, Technology, and Law Enforcement
By: Erik Telford
- ISIS: The Three Questions
- John Foust is that all you Got?
- Michelle Nunn’s Hoodwink Georgia Campaign
By: Dave Emanuel
- “We the People” is an Everyday Celebration of Liberty
By: Matthew Clark
- Educational Choice is Good Policy
- Harf v Timpf
- What Defines a Woman’s Worth?
- New Air Force Oath of Office: So Help Me, Me
- Ray Rice, Shaneen Allen and Chris Christie
- Bashar Assad: Our new BFF?
- Analysts Rush To Defense Of NFL Player Accused Of Child Abuse
- President Obama’s 9/10 Strategy in a 9/11 World
By: Matthew Clark
- There’s a Movement (again) to Dismantle ATF.
- SENATOR BENITO MUSSOLINI PREPARES BILL TO PUNISH AMERICAN TAXPAYER DAN SYNDER
- Obama plays politics – no boots on the ground in “war” against ISIS
- Educational Success for Connecticut Family
By: Amelia Hamilton
- (Update) Obama to Iraq: No US Aid Until an Inclusive Government. Does Iran Count?
- Nana-Nana-Boo-Boo Parent Commissars Get Off Adrian Peterson
- The “Consider This” Podcast: Going Back to Iraq
By: Doug Payton
- Volunteer for Rahall Campaign Shows Support for Hamas
- New STELA Bill, Still Not Clean
- The Road to Six: Your Help Is Needed
- U.S. Ranks 32 out of 34 Countries In New Global Tax Index
- Burning Down the Gun Nut Straw Man
- Feds Say Cannabis Is Not Medicine While Holding The Patent on Cannabis as Medicine
- My Email Response to NRSC “Slipping Away.”
- Southern Baptist Missions President Applauds Family Neglect In God’s Name
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, And Cory Gardner Breathes A Sigh Of Relief edition.: http://t.co/6pOFRAZlhM
- moelane: #rsrh Yet MORE plagiarism from Mary Burke (D CAND, Wisconsin-GOV).: http://t.co/xtMZWsDfy4
- cayankee: GOP pushes voters to the polls via the “Voter to Voter” Facebook app. http://t.co/H8IuiBEgG1 http://t.co/MCotiUPTzx #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh 'Can't put a happy face on this, Moe.' ...Gee, *I* can.: http://t.co/u91T0OCvKv
- moelane: #rsrh So apparently the Activist Left did one of their patented pointless marches today.: http://t.co/KBAxnENvic
- moelane: #rsrh http://t.co/3PhwGRjlnd If a Republican had done this the Maine election would now be over. We MUST start doing as we are done by.
- moelane: #rsrh Left-wing lunatic threw Molotov cocktail through a black Congressman's office window on 9-11.: http://t.co/YDJKvDWBQw
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Gah Mih Joe Biden Opens His Mouth Gah Bob Packwood I Don't Even edition.: http://t.co/1n5eFmr7Ne
- moelane: #rsrh I just finished (in one sitting) "How to Fight Presidents...": http://t.co/L3lWFhXEdt
- VladimirRS: “Extractivism” is a “Heinous Moral Crime”. #rsrh http://t.co/ggDh49lYrh
- VladimirRS: MT @Mark_J_Perry: The Most Amazing Graph Of North Dakota Incomes You'll See All Day http://t.co/rTrCp8bfIb #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Well I'm Glad That THIS Clears It All Up edition.: http://t.co/u65PLUWvYH
- moelane: #rsrh Gallup notes that the GOP is looking about as good as Democrats to Americans these days.: http://t.co/0XlLXbyNhW
- cayankee: All 2016 GOP presidential candidates back fetal pain ban – except Chris Christie. http://t.co/jIPyyRbRbl #RSRH
- CalebHowe: BOOTLEG BLOOD: Ebola Epidemic Creates Huge Demand For Black Market 'Cures' http://t.co/at50Waaec8 #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Debbie Wasserman Schultz being set up as a scapegoat.: http://t.co/UxCJzSrUnl
- CalebHowe: Which One is RIGHT about Senator Ted Cruz? - FTR Radio http://t.co/almwmDQn43 via @ftr__radio Boooo @Neal_Dewing! Yaay @JayCaruso! #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Just Wait Until Joe Biden Is The Nominee edition.: http://t.co/HGp7RrzOka
- moelane: RT @JoeC_Esquire: If Joe Biden's been playing dumb all these years, he's forgotten Robert Downey Jr.'s best advice. http://t.co/gmEESHkBVT …
- cayankee: Analysts now see Democrats keeping Senate. http://t.co/jBruoRHd2p Can't belittle your base and expect to win. #RSRH