SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY centrist46:
I am a mostly retired white male who has passed through the vicissitudes of signing up for and then trying to collect Social Security. My disappointment over the outcome of the election is only exceeded by contempt for the Democrats in general and the triumverate of BO, Dingy Harry, and harridan in the House, Speaker Skeletor. I will probably survive the BO presidency, I am not sure the country will. I live in Illinois. I am so happy we have been able to take the country's minds off our troubles with the continuing farce of Balgo. I sincerely hope that Prosecutor Fitzgearld can get all these low level cretins to spill their guts about the Illinois Combine (John Kass' title for the downstate corrupt Republicans and Democrats) and the Cook County Democratic Machine. I am a Blackhawks fan, Yankee fan, a Colts fan, a Glen Beck fan, a John Kass (columnist of the Chicago Tribune), a Shepard Smith fan, and I was so very impressed with John McCain's candidacy, and I wish ALL our politicians of every strip believed in his campign motto; Country First!
Sorry, no results were found.
- Keep the Federal Government out of School Choice
- Liz Warren is running the perfect campaign for the Democrat nomination
- Congress: What’s Plan B
- Obama threatens to veto science at the E.P.A.
- King vs. Burwell: An Argument Analysis
- Who are these idiots, Republicans who vote with Democrats?
- BOYCOTTING NETANYAHU’S SPEECH
- The Senate Rules Require 60 Votes to Invoke Cloture on Loretta Lynch
By: Michael Hammond
- The Prosecutorial Abuses of Schneiderman and Lynch
- Follow the Money: Clinton Foundation
By: Chris Walker
- Music Corporate Cronyism is Not Conservative
- Todd Carson, Ben Akin
- The Constitution Succeeded, it’s the American People Who Failed
- Boehner joins McConnell: Caves on Obama’s executive amnesty
- It’s Not Netanyahu Who Insults Our Intelligence From Some Fantasy World!
By: Bob Buresh
- New Mexico Sen. Howie Morales proposes “Truth Police” for political ads
By: Politix Fireball
- My Winners, Losers and Takeaways from CPAC 2015
By: Ned Ryun
- Bibi Netanyahu, Churchill of Our Time, Defends Western Civilization at the U.S. Congress
By: Josh Hammer
- Hillary’s Spam
- The Supreme Court and Pastors on Marriage
- A Case Study in Restoring Urban America: Doing It Right in New York
- Lee-Rubio Tax Plan: Lower, Simpler, Fairer, Flatter, Better
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s Infiltration of the American Government
- When Was the Last Time You Were Proud of Your President?
- Self reliance and responsibility, the path to liberty
- An Islamic “Attack on Rome”
- Stacking the Deck in Fight Over Online Gambling Ban
By: Erik Telford
- Clinton ‘Crack’ – Warning: Highly habit-forming for Republican political junkies
By: Myra Adams
- My Letter to Senator Cory Gardner
- King vs. Burwell: Fears and Issues
- King v. Burwell and Red State Intellectual Honesty
- Always Better to be Stupid than Evil
By: Freedoms Truth
- Defunding Amnesty Failed Because of McConnell
By: Freedoms Truth
- Why Would We Ever Let a Nation Like Iran Have Nuclear Technology?
By: Joseph Blaikie
- Flushing Out the Left
- Marita Noon: What’s up with the prices at the pump?
By: Marita Noon
- Mitch McConnell Should – But Won’t – Adopt Harry Reid’s Rule
By: Dave Beltrami
- Israel vs Iran – The inevitable
- Perhaps We Deserve Hillary & Jeb
By: Steve Berman
- The Watercooler ~ Bibi’s Historic Speech Open Thread