SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY constitutional:
So, here you are. There are some reasonable questions you must have, but I'm afraid I have no reasonable answers for you; indeed, even the simplest question of 'who are you, Phil?' will yield the strangest of answers. So strange, in fact, that it would make you burst out in tears and die of laughter. It will shock and amaze you, as well. How do I know? Because this is my answer, to who I am. Did this answer shock you? If it did not, then I still have yet to fail. My objective was never to do so, but merely to dodge the question of who I am. Alas, I suppose it's a requirement to give a little history. In short, I am Phil and I like anime. Long-wise, it's all very complex and therefore blurry. I've attempted to forget some things, much to my chagrin. Have you ever felt that feeling? When you don't want to forget something, but you just naturally force yourself to do so because it is just so unbearably disastrous. All that said, what's been is done; so come aboard, dance along. Enjoy the ride and live alive. Most of the music I listen to is Noel Gallagher, some Oasis, Frank Sinatra and Johnny Cash.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Reckless: Fiorina, Clinton, and Kasich are iching to go to war with Russia
- A Brutal Assessment of our Day in The United States of America
- We Need Answers to These Questions First
- Nose Punching is bad, mmkay? So let’s do something about it.
- Gun-Free Zones Like The Walking Dead
By: Paul Dragu
- Russian Politician On Syria: “It is Our Land”
- Cultural Sanity: The Time To Choose Approaches Again
- Labor Force Participation Numbers Hit 38 Year Low
- Face Of Death
By: John Vernon
- Want to stop all mass killings? Ban all “Dangerous Stuff”
- Hey Barry, It’s Already AGAINST THE LAW To Shoot People!
- Obamacare: If you like your doctor… go to hell
- ‘The Martian’ isn’t for everyone, but it’s really good if you love science
- Making The Case For More Guns In Schools
- Someone owes an apology.
- Guns Are Dangerous
- Communicators Phasers Replicators Cloaking Device Impulse Drive and the Borg
- Why Does Creators Allow Connie Schultz to Openly Advertise for Her Husband’s Political Contributor?
- You need to know this about the Oregon killings
- The Hero Of Umpqua
- In Defense of Dark Money
- The Middle East As Obama Winds Down
- Ted Cruz gets a bounce from the Values Voter Summit
- From a Mad Scientist: My Experiment to Wipe out Stupidity About Gun Control
- Putin, Philosophy, The Eastern Mediterranean, and Obama’s Arrogance
- Mark Steyn’s: A Disgrace to the Profession
- How to win defunding
- Rep. Kinzinger(RINO-IL): Conservatives, Talk Radio Whipping Up Anger And Dissent To Raise Money
By: Ulysses Arn
- Morning Laugh: Jeb! Says Boehner Did A “Good Job” As Speaker
- This is why we’re cynical about Congress
- Sprint’s Decision To Skip Wireless Auction “Highlights The Folly” Of Federal Hubris
- Hill’s F-35s Complete First Training Mission
- EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Diaries- September 2015 Edition
- Obama Fails To Stop American ISIS Members From Returning Home
- Rick Santorum On PP + How Necessary Is PP’s Government Funding?
- Republicans need to take a class on how to debate the issue of abortion
- (UPDATED) RNC and CNBC collude to take out half the candidates. This month.
- With over-the-counter morning after pill endorsement, Rubio failed
By: Blaine Traber
- Vote No On The McGurk Nomination
- FiveThirtyEight Demonstrates Conclusively the Bias of Statistics and the Real Danger of Polling
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, This Chick-fil-A Picture Should Surprise Nobody edition.: http://t.co/SWmJtNVdeX
- moelane: #rsrh Bad news on the BLS front.: http://t.co/71t6zH7yws
- moelane: #rsrh Lawrence Lessig upset that the Democrats aren't interested in treating him as people.: http://t.co/zWRySrSfH6
- moelane: #rsrh Bibi Netanyahu imposes a Minute of Shame at the UN.: http://t.co/rmAdFWPkPq
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Secular Inquisitors Rarely End Well edition.: http://t.co/0IrbU9AJy3
- moelane: #rsrh RNC to test out campaign, outreach infrastructure this month.: http://t.co/rGcrIK1Frw
- moelane: #rsrh Russian hackers trying to phish Hillary Clinton's servers? ...Okayyyy.: http://t.co/WRZXXUhTjy
- moelane: #rsrh Same-sex common law marriage - oh, yes, it's a thing now.: http://t.co/LsyLa0nxsT
- moelane: #rsrh http://t.co/ip8Up9qLJT 'forgets' that Hillary Clinton opposed SSM in 2013.: http://t.co/tmT7ip17NI
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, This Is Why I Only Intend To Watch The First Democratic Debate edition.: http://t.co/RbDzsSzwel
- moelane: #rsrh If you *must* watch the @PPAct testimony at Congress...: http://t.co/lRSFU08B87