SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY constitutional:
So, here you are. There are some reasonable questions you must have, but I'm afraid I have no reasonable answers for you; indeed, even the simplest question of 'who are you, Phil?' will yield the strangest of answers. So strange, in fact, that it would make you burst out in tears and die of laughter. It will shock and amaze you, as well. How do I know? Because this is my answer, to who I am. Did this answer shock you? If it did not, then I still have yet to fail. My objective was never to do so, but merely to dodge the question of who I am. Alas, I suppose it's a requirement to give a little history. In short, I am Phil and I like anime. Long-wise, it's all very complex and therefore blurry. I've attempted to forget some things, much to my chagrin. Have you ever felt that feeling? When you don't want to forget something, but you just naturally force yourself to do so because it is just so unbearably disastrous. All that said, what's been is done; so come aboard, dance along. Enjoy the ride and live alive. Most of the music I listen to is Noel Gallagher, some Oasis, Frank Sinatra and Johnny Cash.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Independence From What?
- Ronald Reagan on the Fourth of July
- Setting Forth the Causes and Necessity of Taking Up Arms 2.0 Saturday, July 04, 2015
- The Exorcism of Mayor de Blasio, Another Critic of Donald Trump
- It’s time to go after liberal media bias
- Why Christians should be optimistic about the future of America
- Antigone And The SCOTUS Gay Marriage Ruling
- IL18 Special Election: LaHood Lies About Tea Party Support
- Independence Day and True Freedom
- These Colors Don’t Run
- George Takei: An Intellectually Honest Liberal in a Dishonest Tribe
- US Senate Republican First Marking Period Report Cards
- July 4, the flag, the Bible: All under attack
By: Myra Adams
- July 4 Honors Independence from Big Government, Not Dependence on It
- Sound the TRUMPets!!!
- What Small Business Helps Pay For Its Employees’ Obamacare? Congress.
By: Loren Heal
- We need a Conservative, not a Compromiser, Mr. Christie.
- The Supreme Court Term in Review- Part 2
- God Bless America!
- The Moral Superiority of Capitalism
- 2016: The Economy Factor
- IRAQ The Final Cut For A Country Created By “Cut and Paste”
- THE PIED PIPER OF PUNITIVE POLICIES AND THE “STUPIDS”
- HOW SHOULD A GREAT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BE CHOSEN?
- The New York Times Celebrates Its Declaration of Surrender
- Donald Trump May Be the Great White Hope the GOP Needs
- EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Diaries- June 2015
- The Declaration of Principles for the Free Peoples of Earth
- To win the hearts and souls of the uninformed populace, polygamy would not be my play
- Rep. Kinzinger(RINO-IL): Gay Marriage Is The Law Of The Land, Get Used To It
- The Supreme Court Clubs our Civil Liberties with 14th Amendment
- Off to a Bad Start: START-UP NY Spends $45 Million and Only Creates 76 Jobs
- Marita Noon: The SCOTUS/EPA decision, while not all positive, is worthy of celebration
By: Marita Noon
- Establishment challenge to Boehner opponent in NC fizzles out
- “Tail Gunner Trump”
- I’ve Made My 2016 Decision
- Yes, I Am One of the Pod People
- Words have (double) meanings
- With Friends Like These: Minyon Moore
- moelane: #rsrh Happy Independence Day! ...Now get off the Internet.: http://t.co/9g769hHm6L
- moelane: #rsrh James Webb: yet ANOTHER old, white dude running for President on the Democratic side.: http://t.co/XLdqLuNOxl
- moelane: #rsrh Feds shaking down Burning Man festival.: http://t.co/MPptjkYJN3
- moelane: #rsrh How to talk politics on July 4th with liberal family members this year. (Part of a series): http://t.co/EklqAwk5YC
- moelane: #rsrh Barack Obama takes a slap from the shadows at the Washington Redskins.: http://t.co/cFOU7i7wJW
- moelane: #rsrh European Leftists flock to join in on being Greece's Other People's Money.: http://t.co/uMwFCULnDh
- moelane: #RSRH Ah, the MVA.: http://t.co/zugCSSuQpy
- cayankee: Q-Poll: Walker maintains a shrinking lead; Carson, Trump tied for second in Iowa. http://t.co/S9THyTc8TN #2016 #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh How to keep YOUR workplace safe from the scourge of BAUSes!: http://t.co/TFlTiY6COv
- moelane: #rsrh Are you ready for ...AMBASSADOR Charlie Crist? (Cuba.): http://t.co/AbkgTk8kGo
- moelane: #rsrh On the Matter of the perverted Messianic romanticism of Islamic State.: http://t.co/ynFAipeT01
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Victories Are Fragile edition.: http://t.co/iU4Iu3kdfv
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, So, Yeah, @RichardDawkins' Utopia Is Whites-Only edition.: http://t.co/wlsWtu93fa
- hunterbaker: RT @presjpolk: Read as @hunterbaker draws a straight line from Eisenstadt to Obergefell, tracing America's Divorce. http://t.co/xoIA4ZFHCc …
- streiffredstate: okay. This is funny even to a Catholic http://t.co/5QYWCvpE6m #rsrh