SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY constitutional:
So, here you are. There are some reasonable questions you must have, but I'm afraid I have no reasonable answers for you; indeed, even the simplest question of 'who are you, Phil?' will yield the strangest of answers. So strange, in fact, that it would make you burst out in tears and die of laughter. It will shock and amaze you, as well. How do I know? Because this is my answer, to who I am. Did this answer shock you? If it did not, then I still have yet to fail. My objective was never to do so, but merely to dodge the question of who I am. Alas, I suppose it's a requirement to give a little history. In short, I am Phil and I like anime. Long-wise, it's all very complex and therefore blurry. I've attempted to forget some things, much to my chagrin. Have you ever felt that feeling? When you don't want to forget something, but you just naturally force yourself to do so because it is just so unbearably disastrous. All that said, what's been is done; so come aboard, dance along. Enjoy the ride and live alive. Most of the music I listen to is Noel Gallagher, some Oasis, Frank Sinatra and Johnny Cash.
Sorry, no results were found.
- The Flags that Fly Here
- Harry’s Knickers In a Twist
- Where Does Identity Preference End and Mental Illness Begin?
By: Joseph Blaikie
- Marita Noon: It is a bad time to be in the renewable energy industry
By: Marita Noon
- So who will start a GoFundMe for Christians?
- God Would Have Spared Sodom for Less Than the Gaystapo Would Destroy a Baker
- Boom: Gays Admit “Not Born That Way!”
- The Priority of Fetal Personhood
- Why we’re not bringing pizza to the reception
- Economy could sink sitting governors in 2016 race
By: Jason Hart
- The Gaystapo and the difference between Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler…
- Has Toni Morrison Solved the Racial Problem?
By: Katherine Harms
- (At Least) Three Reasons Why Government Being in the Broadband Business is a Terrible Idea
By: Seton Motley
- The Supreme Court Term to Date
- Bullies be Gone! OPT-OUT of Standardized Testing!
- Judging by the body language and facial expressions of George Stephanopoulous and Lanny Davis, Hillary is in deep doo-doo.
- LGBT Moral Equivalence: Making a Pizza = Beheading
- Remember the “reset button” – Russian hackers sure do, they’re using it
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Politics
- Doctors will be made to care
- The Culture War Isn’t About You
- While You Slept II: Russia Dominates the Eastern Mediterranean
- Gaystapo Takes No Prisoners: GoFundMe Torpedoes Sweet Cakes
- March for Marriage 2015 is Today!
- If It Isn’t America First What Is It?
- Knowing Your Audience Wins The Election
- Our first rodeo?
- A Change of Face in Georgia
- States Tackle Lawsuit Reform as a Way Toward a Stronger Economy
- The GOP Senate Caves Again and Calls It a Victory
- Gay Marriage: The Left’s Pink Herring
By: Mark Meed
- “So we will never fight again”
- Harry Reid in a Skirt
By: Michael Hammond
- Hillary Blaming It All On Bill?
- Corporate Personhood: Standing Between Capitalism and Socialism
- Paging Mr. Deace; Mr. Steve Deace
By: MITCH REED
- What do we need them for?
- Frat boys spit on, throw beer bottles at wounded warriors
- The Coronation Will Be Ruined, Again
By: Ulysses Arn
- Ready for Carly
- moelane: #rsrh http://t.co/9QrhVetifp
- moelane: #rsrh Hogan presser is about to start, methinks. http://t.co/83dASiBsRw
- moelane: #rsrh @LizMair invokes the power of the Fishbowl.: http://t.co/LzwZrIyiis
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Larry Hogan Needs To Step Up edition.: http://t.co/xrO8Q6ZL9R
- moelane: #rsrh Speaking as a same-sex marriage supporter... man, this is a tasty, tasty meal. http://t.co/NRbNxx7OkR
- cayankee: Elizabeth Warren isn't running, but she's Hillary Clinton's biggest Democratic threat. http://t.co/s7JtFuxQlL #2016 #RSRH