SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Derek E. Hopper:
Raised in the Memphis, TN area. Have been a Constitutional & Social Conservative all my Life. I Used to Write for a Small Local Newspaper in the Jackson, TN area in the Later 1990's. My Wife and I were Quite Involved in Our Local Republican Party. I am a TN Colonel as a Result of the Favor of then State Senator and Good Friend Bobby Carter. Then, our Season of Life Changed. We Moved to the Upstate of South Carolina with My Company and Gradually Lost our Political Activism. Today, we read RedState and other news sources then pray often about the Future of America as well as the Future that Our Children will Inherit in this Blessed Land. We are back in the Memphis area Again and Awaiting our Opportunity to Make an Impact.
Sorry, no results were found.
- With Friends Like These: Neera Tanden
- The Certain Trumpet
- There’s Something You Need to Know About Rick Perry
By: Conrad Close
- He lacks votes to keep his job! Now is the time to DUMP BOEHNER!
- BEFORE we defeat McConnell: Resolved – That the National Republican Senatorial Committee should NOT make any financial contributions to Kirk’s campaign.
- The Private Sector Giveth – and Government Taketh Away
By: Seton Motley
- The 2016 Gubernatorial Races: Where We Stand in August 2015- The Democrats
- A suggestion for congressional Republicans: If the IAEA won’t divulge the secret deals with Iran; well, let’s just cut our UN contribution by 50%.
- Rand Paul and Libertarians for defunding Planned Parenthood
- New Hampshire Forum-Open Thread
- Layman’s Reaction to the “First” Debate on C-SPAN Tonight
- Marita Noon: Hillary’s energy plan is like Obama’s Clean Power Plan on steroids
By: Marita Noon
- Obama to Hillary: You’re Fired! Turns out, he has more room Under His Bus.
- Let the Games Begin. Here’s What to Look For.
By: J Hammer
- One Step Closer To World War In The Middle East
- Did You Ever Notice the Asterisk on Your Social Security Statement?
By: Myra Adams
- Government Slowly Kills the Private Sector – And Blames the Victim for Its Sputtering Demise
By: Seton Motley
- No Click-Bait, Please!
- Of Cute Babies and Stuffed Lions… Why Cecil Gets All The Attention
- 2016 Gubernatorial Races: Where We Stand August 2015- The Republicans
- How to Stop Planned Parenthood
By: John Drogin
- The Fallacy that is Donald Trump
- Illinois University Diversity Officer To Make More Than Every Governor And Member Of Congress
By: Ulysses Arn
- Big Game Hunting, Lawfare Edition: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton
- Trump: voice of the silent majority?
- If Dems think Biden’s the answer, they are truly delusional
- The Left’s Purge of History
- Sen. Rand Paul In Chicago(Full Speech)
By: Ulysses Arn
- ‘Delenda Est Carthago': Defund Planned Parenthood
- EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Diaries- July 2015 edition
- Avoiding Big Trouble at the Cleveland Convention
- Defund Planned Parenthood: These 7 Senators Need Pressure NOW
- Mitt Romney defends Obama while attacking Ted Cruz
- Americans Want the “Real Deal”
- The 2016 Battle For the House: July Happenings
- Judge: ‘Efforts to extend legal rights to chimpanzees are thus understandable’
- CJ Pearson’s strange rise and abrupt betrayal
- Will GOP establishment throw Renee Ellmers under the bus?
- #PPSellsBabyParts to Hannibal Lecter?
- Statistical proof (sort of) that GOP leadership is way out of touch with the base.
- moelane: #rsrh Obama loves to intervene when he doesn't like a government policy. Therefore he MUST like this one: http://t.co/HrgqukQ9eV
- moelane: #rsrh I tremble for the Republic.: http://t.co/Bxde3oTRSS
- moelane: #rsrh This Minnesota Lt. Governor / @PPAct story needs further research, I think.: http://t.co/nrHqofzQqk
- streiffredstate: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/ibq3ykCLQb
- BrianFaughnan: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh Don't be afraid to get it wrong.: http://t.co/OXU4diqyI4
- moelane: #rsrh Secularists continue their Magical Tin-Ear PR Tour in Detroit, Michigan.: http://t.co/1pAEuXZHkX