SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Dave Beltrami:
Dave Beltrami is a lawyer and writer living in Atlanta, Georgia. He has been practicing law for approximately 23 years, primarily representing clients in general business, real estate, and debt and equity financing transactions, with an emphasis on issues related to the home building industry. He also has experience in other practice areas such as labor and employment law, taxation, estate planning, and dispute resolution. Dave attended the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1990 and his Masters of Law (Taxation) degree in 1991. While at Georgetown, he successfully tried a civil jury trial in the Landlord-Tenant Branch of the D.C. Superior Court, as a member of D.C. Law Students in Court Clinical Program, obtaining what was believed to be the largest tenant verdict in the history of the program at that time. He also served as a summer law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C, in its Economic Crimes Division. Dave completed his undergraduate studies at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 1987, magna cum laude. At Rollins, he was awarded with several honors, including the Phi Delta Theta Merit Scholarship Award, and membership in the Omicron Delta Kappa and Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics) honor societies. He also participated in many campus activities, including broadcasting the sports news and providing expert commentary for basketball games on the WPRK campus radio station, and serving as a Co-Founder and Vice President of the Rollins College Investments Club.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Our Immigration System Is Not Broken
- The Battle for the Senate- 2016: August Happenings in Review
- Trump has supported nearly all of Obama’s economic policy agenda
- President Biden Would Be Obama’s “Medvedev”
By: Art Harman
- Update to Trump/Cruz.. Joint appearance now planned to protest Iran Deal
- Why Young People Fall Into The Bernie Sander’s Trap
- Ann Coulter has completely lost her mind….and apparently so have a lot of conservatives.
- A Principled Argument Dooms Chaffetz’s Internet Gaming Ban Legislation
- MERCENARIES vs. MISSIONARIES
By: Ed Willing
- On Rick Perry, the Consultant Class, the Press Corps and Getting To The Big Boy Debates
By: Martin Knight
- China is Not a Free Market
By: Art Harman
- McConnell and Boehner plan preemptive surrender to baby killers
- Russia is a World Cancer.
- It’s More Than Just ‘Evil’, There’s A Malevolence At Work
- GOP Presidential Betting Odds: Has the Debate Changed the Equation?
- The American dream! Jimmy Carter ??
By: Jane Miceli
- Killed in Airstrike: Top ISIS Hacker On Pentagon Hit List Who Threatened Attacks on US Military
By: Candice Lanier
- Quit Publicizing The #WDBJ Killers Snuff Video
By: Ulysses Arn
- Democrats Call on Obama to Bring in Muslim Refugees—But not Christians
- Abortion And Fossil Fuels…Are They Joined At The Hip?
- #AllLivesMatter, Folks
By: Conrad Close
- Honorably Recharged: How Rick Perry Became My Standard
By: Ed Willing
- Protected: Trump is getting scary – I’ll take Carson
- Votivation – The New Walking Around Money
- Your Message Incites Violence – Call Off The Thugs, Trump
- Ted Cruz on Birthright Citizenship
- No Reason for Gun Advocate Groups
By: Paul Dragu
- Dreadful Noise and Loathsome Silence
- Trump will NOT apologize for retweeting ‘Megyn Kelly is a bimbo.’ – “Look, I know bimbos when I see one. I married three of them”
- Why Donald trump is right about anchor babies and the 14th amendment.
By: Paul Joseph
- With Friends Like These- Harold Ickes- Part 2
- Is the Mainstream Media (and Fox News) in the tank for Trump?
- Service Dog Lawsuit Cost Small Illinois School District $95K To Settle
By: Ulysses Arn
- In Defense of Birthright Citizenship
- Eye Opening
- The Donald’s Hidden Tattoos…What Does It Mean?
- Trump’s Border Ruffians and Twain’s War Prayer
- Register that Lawn Mower
- Top 10 Most Unfortunate Named Candidates
- The Real Economic Crisis Is Our Culture
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, A Democratic Veep Has A BIG Problem edition.: http://t.co/lRR1XSwmxd
- moelane: #rsrh How I generally react to the latest DNC/DCCC lunatic fundraising emails.: http://t.co/AGZhJCp243
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Does Hoplophobia Cause Brain Damage? edition.: http://t.co/m7e4Vj4L6B
- moelane: #rsrh Kansas and South Carolina decline to passively accept Gitmo detainees.: http://t.co/rzLqIgBldc
- moelane: #rsrh Maine-SEN: Gov. Paul LePage considering '18 run.: http://t.co/dr4b0yEyFF
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, This Is An Excellent Campaign Strategy edition.: http://t.co/GWRIhVGISz
- moelane: #rsrh So, the guy who murdered those two news people killed himself.: http://t.co/SyyGLX4JD4
- moelane: #rsrh Team Clinton is getting a little weird right now.: http://t.co/wPYYbkTmmn
- moelane: #rsrh Time to revisit the Zen and the Art of Partisan Hackery Serene Lifestyle flow chart.: http://t.co/cCx3BVCTqj
- moelane: #rsrh Jihadi dragged into French courtroom, blindfolded and barefoot.: http://t.co/oVSCvGqifj
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, @LegInsurrection Lays Down The Smackdown edition.: http://t.co/CX94kqE1zO
- moelane: #rsrh Income inequality actually isn't poverty, and the American people know that.: http://t.co/W8CwyqUjx2
- moelane: #rsrh Twitter will probably *not* turn politician-archiving back on.: http://t.co/xPmzG9jnW0
- moelane: #rsrh Dear Republican party:: http://t.co/STZ9iG7nMD