SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Dave Beltrami:
Dave Beltrami is a lawyer and writer living in Atlanta, Georgia. He has been practicing law for approximately 23 years, primarily representing clients in general business, real estate, and debt and equity financing transactions, with an emphasis on issues related to the home building industry. He also has experience in other practice areas such as labor and employment law, taxation, estate planning, and dispute resolution. Dave attended the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1990 and his Masters of Law (Taxation) degree in 1991. While at Georgetown, he successfully tried a civil jury trial in the Landlord-Tenant Branch of the D.C. Superior Court, as a member of D.C. Law Students in Court Clinical Program, obtaining what was believed to be the largest tenant verdict in the history of the program at that time. He also served as a summer law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C, in its Economic Crimes Division. Dave completed his undergraduate studies at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 1987, magna cum laude. At Rollins, he was awarded with several honors, including the Phi Delta Theta Merit Scholarship Award, and membership in the Omicron Delta Kappa and Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics) honor societies. He also participated in many campus activities, including broadcasting the sports news and providing expert commentary for basketball games on the WPRK campus radio station, and serving as a Co-Founder and Vice President of the Rollins College Investments Club.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Hal Heiner owes me an apology
- California Banks on Obama Administration Not Enforcing Abortion Conscience Law
- Jihad Struck Texas But Will the Obama Administration Continue to Bury Its Head in the Sand
By: Matthew Clark
- Why we can’t all get along
- Ben Carson is taking the political dialogue to a new level
- The Pros & Cons of the DOJ’s Pilot Program Awarding Body Cameras To Police Agencies
By: Candice Lanier
- Government Tries to Micromanage a Market – And Yet Again Fails Miserably
By: Seton Motley
- Inmates Will Be Made To Care
- The “Consider This” Podcast, Episode 104: Gravity Payments CEO Weighs In On the Minimum Wage
By: Doug Payton
- The War on Poverty – $40 Trillion Funding Failure Rather than Facebook or FUBU or Ford
- The IRS’s Growing Role as A “Rules Interpreter”
- The Coming Democratic Trade Wars
- Baltimore’s Self-Immolation: Democrats, You Built That
- A Conservative Movement Toward Privacy Protections
- Asylum—the Next Frontier in Devastating American Society
- Why Doesn’t Barack Obama Care about the Safety of Saeed Abedini?
By: Katherine Harms
- The Religion of Peace
- More Persecution of Christians: This Time It’s the State Department
- Why Does Never Again Keep Happening Again ?
- Fellow Red State Readers
By: MITCH REED
- Ohio’s Portman Problem
- Yes, “black culture” is to blame for the riots in Baltimore
- Chris Christie is the Republicans’ secret weapon in 2016
- Campus Concerns
- These 13 Republicans Cast Pro-Abortion Votes Last Night
- Chicago Or Dekalb Next Place For “Revolution” Says NIU Freddie Gray Protesters
By: Ulysses Arn
- Will Baltimore riots usher in Obama’s Gestapo?
- Hillary, Please Keep Talking
- The Apologetic Quandaries Found In The Lewis Classic
- Why Sex Matters
- TIGTA to IRS: You Got (More) Mail!
- Hillary’s Prospects: How Cynical Are We?
- Congress Should Stop the D.C. Council’s War on Pro-Life Conscience
- How to Answer Legitimate Questions From The Left About the Gay Agenda
- Yet Again, Government Screws Up – And Tries to Blame the Private Sector
By: Seton Motley
- Binders, Brackets and Bullfeathers:
- The Left Hand’s Idea of the Right Hand
- Can I Ask an Obvious Question?
- Baltimore Heroes
- Article V Amending Convention of States
By: Mark Ramsey
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet/Vine of the Day, Geez, Bill Clinton Looks Kind Of Awful edition.: http://t.co/yb5VPHRBju
- moelane: #rsrh Islamists* attack Garland, TX Muhammad exhibit, are promptly shot down in the street like dogs.: http://t.co/1toAfoeQtc
- moelane: #rsrh Baltimore curfew to end tonight.: http://t.co/jE4BZN2fN6
- moelane: #rsrh Hardcore anti-captialist Left blackshirts attack Seattle again.: http://t.co/OlA9OPIXem
- moelane: #rsrh Bernie Sanders vultures $1.5M away from progressive candidates.: http://t.co/MxzDG29ph8
- moelane: #rsrh The Wisconsin State Journal manages to bury the lede in the ...lede. Somehow.: http://t.co/aBGUormp1f
- cayankee: Massachusetts Republican Gov. Charlie Baker is the most popular governor in America. http://t.co/LKupiYFd3C #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh So, @gofundme has decided that it's only for liberal causes. http://t.co/PGxZ970qLu Keep that in mind when you're asked for money.
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, This Is What We Call A 'Teachable Moment' edition.: http://t.co/fJ9n935Rbd
- moelane: #rsrh Watch as Osman Yaha becomes your hero.: http://t.co/Bct0IVe9Cw
- moelane: #rsrh Barricade your office, Shirley Abrahamson! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.: http://t.co/0Y9ZUERHrK
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, This Would Make Me Laugh And Laugh And Laugh edition.: http://t.co/bKtHz4NFbS
- moelane: #rsrh Democratic grip on youth vote decays.: http://t.co/Oho5hweByR
- moelane: #rsrh More inevitable results of the Seattle minimum wage hike.: http://t.co/bl2Kyx4Pdv
- cayankee: Elizabeth Warren isn't running, but she's Hillary Clinton's biggest Democratic threat. http://t.co/s7JtFuxQlL #2016 #RSRH