SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Dave Beltrami:
Dave Beltrami is a lawyer and writer living in Atlanta, Georgia. He has been practicing law for approximately 23 years, primarily representing clients in general business, real estate, and debt and equity financing transactions, with an emphasis on issues related to the home building industry. He also has experience in other practice areas such as labor and employment law, taxation, estate planning, and dispute resolution. Dave attended the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1990 and his Masters of Law (Taxation) degree in 1991. While at Georgetown, he successfully tried a civil jury trial in the Landlord-Tenant Branch of the D.C. Superior Court, as a member of D.C. Law Students in Court Clinical Program, obtaining what was believed to be the largest tenant verdict in the history of the program at that time. He also served as a summer law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C, in its Economic Crimes Division. Dave completed his undergraduate studies at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 1987, magna cum laude. At Rollins, he was awarded with several honors, including the Phi Delta Theta Merit Scholarship Award, and membership in the Omicron Delta Kappa and Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics) honor societies. He also participated in many campus activities, including broadcasting the sports news and providing expert commentary for basketball games on the WPRK campus radio station, and serving as a Co-Founder and Vice President of the Rollins College Investments Club.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Paul Dietzel for Louisiana’s 6th Congressional District
By: Joe Cunningham
- Propagandists Attempt To Imbue Immigrants With Messianic Perfection
- Is America Ready For Another “Two-Fer” Clinton presidency?
- Gizmodo Punks Vox.com
- Taxpayers Paying Planned Parenthood to Promote Pro-Abortion ObamaCare
By: Matthew Clark
- Winning the Argument: How WV Democrats are Turning to the GOP
- US control of ICANN is a big deal
- The Watercooler ~ An Open Thread
- Nevada GOP no longer opposes abortion or same-sex marriage [UPDATE]
- Sewage leaks and salvation — Christian lessons in a plumbing disaster
- Atheist Lobby Prefers Debauchery Among Athletes
- Everything You Hate About D.C. is in the Podesta Divorce
- @Maddow Lies and HuffPo’s @CathTaibi Acts As Fluffer
- The Gurr Plan. A simple fix to the Republican leadership problem
By: Eric Gurr
- Will the FCC Force Television Online Even If Aereo Loses in Court?
- 0bama’s Economic Adviser
- Happy Earth Day: I want my $10,000
- The Religion of Politics
By: Joe Cunningham
- The Misogyny of John Paul Stevens
- Diversity or Reversity?
By: Gary Wiram
- Are NSA Nerds Obsessed With Prom Date Gossip?
- Would We the People Ratify the Constitution Today?
- God’s Not Dead
- The 2014 state of wind energy
By: Marita Noon
- The “Consider This!” Podcast, Episode 73: The Freedom of Speech; Culturally and Legally
By: Doug Payton
- Electoral College Meddling
- Rethinking Income Inequality
- Astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson misses the target and gets lost in the race space…
- Is America ready to elect Golda Meir, er……..Hillary Clinton, as President?
- The progressive pedigree
- Five Reasons Why the Shroud of Turin Could Be Authentic
- Scientific Evidence for the Resurrection
By: Rick Yuzzi
- The Watercooler ~ Just As I Am
- The Obama press conference — a smug, shameful liar on FULL display
- Week 16 Chronological Bible Reading – 2014
- Easter Weekend and the Clash of Faith versus Science
- Has Los Angeles Fallen, or Was it Pushed?
By: Inwar Resolution
- Parents Can’t Win In The Eyes Of Liberal Elites
- West Virginia’s Crony Capitalism Costs State Millions
- Will the “Gay Games” boycott Ace and Yellow Cabs?
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Speaking Of Recycling... edition.: http://t.co/9wHydZGWAP
- VladimirRS: The hypocrisy of anti-#KXL green magnate Tom Steyer reaches Gore-esque proportions. #rsrh #EarthDay2014 http://t.co/oS1N59IuBZ
- moelane: #rsrh More of #Obamacare's unfortunate math.: http://t.co/N2OdDr4swj
- presjpolk: We haven't seen growth in the proportion of Americans who are "concerned believers" in globowarmism. http://t.co/zT4q9XsWYY #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh New Hampshire paper slams Jeanne Shaheen for Keystone cowardice.: http://t.co/TpT6mjapXt
- Jake_W: This will most certainly end well. http://t.co/4zKFo4xsIX #tcot #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Why I no longer support full disclosure of political donations.: http://t.co/WY1wmYqqZi
- moelane: #rsrh Hey, @SenBlumenthal: STAND BEHIND the Yellow Line, you nitwit.: http://t.co/X7S4rYTWVG
- presjpolk: Hint: If there was actually no Heartbleed exposure on http://t.co/KKD6EOiUDh servers, they wouldn't do a reset. http://t.co/krM3SNnlWc #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh The OMG YOU NEED TO GET THESE GEORGE HW BUSH SOCKS post.: http://t.co/QEso5837Qr
- moelane: RT @presjpolk: Congratulations Edward Snowden on your award nominations. http://t.co/jK32yj4viC #rsrh
- presjpolk: Congratulations Edward Snowden on your award nominations. http://t.co/jK32yj4viC #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Barack Obama (who campaigned against signing statements) issues signing statement. Again.: http://t.co/IzvN3SepH0
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, I Clearly Partied With The Wrong Parliamentarians edition.: http://t.co/Hc3X5dWYIF
- moelane: #rsrh I imagine Russia is much like Dr. Doom's Latveria, at times.: http://t.co/kCzET39S6t
- presjpolk: More of this please. Poland's a great start, but we need to be in the Baltics, too. http://t.co/WDbswTlGQ3 #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh NRSC: Senate map is nicely expanding for the GOP.: http://t.co/m4bPpo0D1R
- VladimirRS: Now Wind Turbines Threaten the Lesser Prairie Chicken #rsrh http://t.co/yrmrkXuz5T