SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Dave Beltrami:
Dave Beltrami is a lawyer and writer living in Atlanta, Georgia. He has been practicing law for approximately 23 years, primarily representing clients in general business, real estate, and debt and equity financing transactions, with an emphasis on issues related to the home building industry. He also has experience in other practice areas such as labor and employment law, taxation, estate planning, and dispute resolution. Dave attended the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1990 and his Masters of Law (Taxation) degree in 1991. While at Georgetown, he successfully tried a civil jury trial in the Landlord-Tenant Branch of the D.C. Superior Court, as a member of D.C. Law Students in Court Clinical Program, obtaining what was believed to be the largest tenant verdict in the history of the program at that time. He also served as a summer law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C, in its Economic Crimes Division. Dave completed his undergraduate studies at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 1987, magna cum laude. At Rollins, he was awarded with several honors, including the Phi Delta Theta Merit Scholarship Award, and membership in the Omicron Delta Kappa and Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics) honor societies. He also participated in many campus activities, including broadcasting the sports news and providing expert commentary for basketball games on the WPRK campus radio station, and serving as a Co-Founder and Vice President of the Rollins College Investments Club.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Should We Be Concerned?
By: Joseph Blaikie
- It’s Time to Ban Travel to Liberia
- Serious Middle Aged Northern VA Woman’s Life Revolves Around Pro-Choice
- Is it time for Mississippi conservatives to teach the GOPe a lesson and voter for Travis Childers?
- Consequences – Schmonsequences
- It’s Official. We Have FenceGate and Should Call it Like it Is.
- Breaking: Another Judge Strikes Down Federal Subsidies in Obamacare
- Republican Party tagline through 2016: ‘We’re not them’
- Prez Holds Special Dinner for Indian PM – Who is Fasting
- Trolling for Dollars
- How Kamala Harris will replace Ruth Ginsburg on SCOTUS, after a brief detour as the new Attorney General
- Two Victories for the Integrity of Elections
- October Surprise Dress Rehearsal?
- “Zionism” and A Missed Opportunity
- Adam Kinzinger’s Road To The Senate Goes Through Syria
By: Ulysses Arn
- Move Over Julia. Jennifer Wants Her Share Too and Is Very Jealous of Fräulein Andrea.
- Taxed Enough Already
By: John Vernon
- Marita Noon: People’s climate march wants to change the system, not the weather
By: Marita Noon
- Obama: We Were Wrong
- Something About Liberalism Makes it Impossible To See The World As It Really Is
- Week 39 Chronological Bible Reading/Week 15 New Testament Readings
- John Barrow’s lies about Repealing Obamacare #ga12
- Is there ANY reason why a GOP controlled Senate should restore the 60 vote “requirement” for confirmation?
- So you want to fire an employee for calling you an %@#*&! in front of customers? Barack Obama says not so fast…
- The Internet Tax is an Unfair Revenue Grabber
- Why the Internet of Things Could Become a Privacy Headache
- Syria and Iraq is Vietnam
- A Dearth of Cults?
- The NY Times; The US is no longer a middle-class leader
- Live with It!
- OBAMA WAR ON WOMEN
- Democrats Try to Influence West Virginians with Push Polls
- What Can Ted Cruz Do About The NRSC?
- Common Core From the Inside
- Utah and Common Core
- Religious Liberty is Imperative to the salvation of our Nation
- Chuck Todd is Officially Irrelevant
- NO VOTES FOR GOATS
- The Bash Bug Could be a Headache
- The October 2014 Supreme Court Docket
- moelane: #rsrh The Northeast is dying on the vine.: http://t.co/Qdf47rpjuD
- moelane: #rsrh 'Emails from the DCCC.': http://t.co/x963caOSyh
- moelane: #rsrh Our Healthcare situation, in two tweets.: http://t.co/AjUc5L8OKp
- moelane: #rsrh Annnnnd now the Democrats have gone to threats - however mild - in their fundraising emails. http://t.co/hVKrCQGqhG
- cayankee: Liberal dove Democrats now run as war hawks. http://t.co/6cV9HppULL #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh There's a reason for gerrymandering (Spoiler: it's called the Voting Rights Act of 1965).: http://t.co/GfIhL6xfyD
- moelane: #rsrh Do not expect the Democrats to panic until it is too late.: http://t.co/8ICeoylIiM
- cayankee: Sen. Ted Cruz denies he's in the final stages of preparing for a presidential campaign announcement. http://t.co/rne8vb9qw6 #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, DOOM in Ohio-GOV edition.: http://t.co/CgkMj7sgrl
- CalebHowe: #RSRH RT @JennJacques Concealed Carry: Strap It On http://t.co/QHK8HAB333 … via @GunsAndCurves #beheading #NRA
- moelane: #rsrh The Democrats had a bad night in the Iowa Senate race.: http://t.co/3VqdRM6RQx
- moelane: #rsrh And this is one reason why many of us worked to get Ted Cruz in the Senate.: http://t.co/8mau2uBIWd
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, The DCCC Will Now Start Slamming Cheap Vodka edition.: http://t.co/ZPPPxmDLwP
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, This is Not Quite A DOOM Moment In The Iowa-SEN Race edition.: http://t.co/Kkvb7kFOHe
- cayankee: How big could the House Republican majority get in November? Maybe the biggest its been in 85 years. http://t.co/0UCWPF33OH #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh Plagiarist Mary Burke plagiarized in turn by South Dakota Democratic gubernatorial candidate.: http://t.co/NDqfHqjaz3
- moelane: #rsrh Eric Holder's resignation indicates that the White House expects the Senate to flip.: http://t.co/TYJaJ2P61j
- moelane: #rsrh Ad funding and the state of play in Kansas-SEN.: http://t.co/d7TfVym6On