SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Dave Beltrami:
Dave Beltrami is a lawyer and writer living in Atlanta, Georgia. He has been practicing law for approximately 23 years, primarily representing clients in general business, real estate, and debt and equity financing transactions, with an emphasis on issues related to the home building industry. He also has experience in other practice areas such as labor and employment law, taxation, estate planning, and dispute resolution. Dave attended the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1990 and his Masters of Law (Taxation) degree in 1991. While at Georgetown, he successfully tried a civil jury trial in the Landlord-Tenant Branch of the D.C. Superior Court, as a member of D.C. Law Students in Court Clinical Program, obtaining what was believed to be the largest tenant verdict in the history of the program at that time. He also served as a summer law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C, in its Economic Crimes Division. Dave completed his undergraduate studies at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 1987, magna cum laude. At Rollins, he was awarded with several honors, including the Phi Delta Theta Merit Scholarship Award, and membership in the Omicron Delta Kappa and Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics) honor societies. He also participated in many campus activities, including broadcasting the sports news and providing expert commentary for basketball games on the WPRK campus radio station, and serving as a Co-Founder and Vice President of the Rollins College Investments Club.
Sorry, no results were found.
- The link between climate and poverty
By: Marita Noon
- HOW SHOULD A GREAT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BE CHOSEN?
- The Question Before Religious Organizations: God or Mammon?
- Yanked Around By Marionette Strings…
- The Most Dangerous Man in America
- Supreme Court Aligns with the Left in Assault on First Amendment Religious Rights
- Adios America: Review of Coulter’s New Book
- The 2016 GOP presidential field needs a “rabbit.”
- LGBT Trump Card
By: Paul Dragu
- Thank You Ted Cruz
- Jesus never taught “tolerance” – A look back
- Marriage Policies in America Similar to Communist China
- Let’s Make All Non-Political Giving Tax-Deductible
- Libertarian rants (and jokes) on the gay marriage decision this weekend
- Aren’t We Yet Tired of the Feds Being Totally Wrong – Or Lying to Us?
By: Seton Motley
- Obamacare, Gay Marriage and Disparate Impact – 25 Hours Which Will Live in Infamy
- Battle for the House 2016: The June Edition
- Churches aren’t next
- Mitt speaks to, but doesn’t connect with, the people. Why?
By: Paul Joseph
- Western Conservative Summit
- Social Security: To Draw or Not to Draw? That is the Question
- NYC about to Flush Common Sense down the Toilet
- Response to Erick’s Thoughts on the Confederate Flag
- The Silver Lining: Republicans can Call Marriage Equality a Non-Issue
By: JD Rucker
- Education: The School as Social Engineer
- The U.S. Department of Education endorses homosexual marriage
- This Generation’s Bonhoeffer is Among Us… Tragically
- Will Clergy Be Next Target of Supreme Court?
By: Dave Beltrami
- SCOOP: JUSTICE KENNEDY’S MAJORITY OPINION IN REDISTRICTING CASE LEAKED
- When SCOTUS Becomes A “Threat To Democracy” The Cure Is Article V And The #LibertyAmendments
By: Ulysses Arn
- We just really need to hope and pray that the right person gets in office 2016
- City Threatens Veteran with Arrest for Living off Grid
- The Tiger Will Feed
- We may hold the high ground this time.
- Dissent on Gay Marriage: The Justices’ Own Words
- Chris Christie launches 2016 Presidential Campaign website
- 2016 – An Outsider’s Handicapping, Part II
- 2016 US Senate News- The June 2015 Edition
- Draft effort underway for Mark Meadows for US Senate in NC
- Gay Marriage: Not the End of the World, But the Start of a New Battle
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, So, Yeah, @RichardDawkins' Utopia Is Whites-Only edition.: http://t.co/wlsWtu93fa
- moelane: #rsrh Don't throw us into that OTC birth control patch, Brer Democrats!: http://t.co/4mhiFV31Na
- moelane: #rsrh @SonnyBunch Why am I not even remotely surprised that @shoq is terrified of active, empowered women? http://t.co/9uQatPGDz0
- moelane: #rsrh And we end what was a disappointing Supreme Court term...: http://t.co/dDHwmvh8Ea
- hunterbaker: RT @presjpolk: Read as @hunterbaker draws a straight line from Eisenstadt to Obergefell, tracing America's Divorce. http://t.co/xoIA4ZFHCc …
- presjpolk: Read as @hunterbaker draws a straight line from Eisenstadt to Obergefell, tracing America's Divorce. http://t.co/xoIA4ZFHCc #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Well, it's a new week.: http://t.co/6plHBtIQOE
- moelane: #rsrh Reminder: there are actually more Supreme Court decisions tomorrow.: http://t.co/A7cW2AX6lZ
- moelane: #rsrh Joe Biden reportedly mulling run.: http://t.co/cfl2Wd2RB8
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the day, Now They're Just Spiraling Out Into The Great Dark edition.: http://t.co/Li9SfF3vn0
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Twitter Really Should Require Licensing edition.: http://t.co/jf5NHZUkze
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, This Is Why Democratic South Carolina Activists Can't Have Nice Things edition.: http://t.co/OhAmm90QVG
- moelane: #rsrh GOP introduces bill to save Californian farms from Democratic religious fanatics.: http://t.co/9DvzZwiiCh
- streiffredstate: okay. This is funny even to a Catholic http://t.co/5QYWCvpE6m #rsrh