SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Dave Beltrami:
Dave Beltrami is a lawyer and writer living in Atlanta, Georgia. He has been practicing law for approximately 23 years, primarily representing clients in general business, real estate, and debt and equity financing transactions, with an emphasis on issues related to the home building industry. He also has experience in other practice areas such as labor and employment law, taxation, estate planning, and dispute resolution. Dave attended the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1990 and his Masters of Law (Taxation) degree in 1991. While at Georgetown, he successfully tried a civil jury trial in the Landlord-Tenant Branch of the D.C. Superior Court, as a member of D.C. Law Students in Court Clinical Program, obtaining what was believed to be the largest tenant verdict in the history of the program at that time. He also served as a summer law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C, in its Economic Crimes Division. Dave completed his undergraduate studies at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 1987, magna cum laude. At Rollins, he was awarded with several honors, including the Phi Delta Theta Merit Scholarship Award, and membership in the Omicron Delta Kappa and Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics) honor societies. He also participated in many campus activities, including broadcasting the sports news and providing expert commentary for basketball games on the WPRK campus radio station, and serving as a Co-Founder and Vice President of the Rollins College Investments Club.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Senate Holds Hearings on Medicare Fraud
- American Voters: Let States Decide Same-Sex Marriage Law
- OPEN THREAD – Iran fired/boarded US Ship
- Marita Noon: It is a bad time to be in the renewable energy industry
By: Marita Noon
- Google Tacitly Admits Stealing Is a Lousy Thing to Do
By: Seton Motley
- Gay Mafia whacks another victim
- GOP should use “Baltimore” to defeat Obama’s amnesty
- The Flags that Fly Here
- Harry’s Knickers In a Twist
- Where Does Identity Preference End and Mental Illness Begin?
By: Joseph Blaikie
- So who will start a GoFundMe for Christians?
- God Would Have Spared Sodom for Less Than the Gaystapo Would Destroy a Baker
- Boom: Gays Admit “Not Born That Way!”
- The Priority of Fetal Personhood
- Why we’re not bringing pizza to the reception
- Economy could sink sitting governors in 2016 race
By: Jason Hart
- The Gaystapo and the difference between Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler…
- Has Toni Morrison Solved the Racial Problem?
By: Katherine Harms
- (At Least) Three Reasons Why Government Being in the Broadband Business is a Terrible Idea
By: Seton Motley
- The Supreme Court Term to Date
- Bullies be Gone! OPT-OUT of Standardized Testing!
- Judging by the body language and facial expressions of George Stephanopoulous and Lanny Davis, Hillary is in deep doo-doo.
- LGBT Moral Equivalence: Making a Pizza = Beheading
- Remember the “reset button” – Russian hackers sure do, they’re using it
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Politics
- Doctors will be made to care
- The Culture War Isn’t About You
- While You Slept II: Russia Dominates the Eastern Mediterranean
- Gaystapo Takes No Prisoners: GoFundMe Torpedoes Sweet Cakes
- March for Marriage 2015 is Today!
- If It Isn’t America First What Is It?
- Knowing Your Audience Wins The Election
- Our first rodeo?
- A Change of Face in Georgia
- States Tackle Lawsuit Reform as a Way Toward a Stronger Economy
- The GOP Senate Caves Again and Calls It a Victory
- Gay Marriage: The Left’s Pink Herring
By: Mark Meed
- “So we will never fight again”
- Harry Reid in a Skirt
By: Michael Hammond
- Hillary Blaming It All On Bill?
- moelane: #rsrh http://t.co/9QrhVetifp
- moelane: #rsrh Hogan presser is about to start, methinks. http://t.co/83dASiBsRw
- moelane: #rsrh @LizMair invokes the power of the Fishbowl.: http://t.co/LzwZrIyiis
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Larry Hogan Needs To Step Up edition.: http://t.co/xrO8Q6ZL9R
- moelane: #rsrh Speaking as a same-sex marriage supporter... man, this is a tasty, tasty meal. http://t.co/NRbNxx7OkR
- cayankee: Elizabeth Warren isn't running, but she's Hillary Clinton's biggest Democratic threat. http://t.co/s7JtFuxQlL #2016 #RSRH