SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Dave Beltrami:
Dave Beltrami is a lawyer and writer living in Atlanta, Georgia. He has been practicing law for approximately 23 years, primarily representing clients in general business, real estate, and debt and equity financing transactions, with an emphasis on issues related to the home building industry. He also has experience in other practice areas such as labor and employment law, taxation, estate planning, and dispute resolution. Dave attended the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1990 and his Masters of Law (Taxation) degree in 1991. While at Georgetown, he successfully tried a civil jury trial in the Landlord-Tenant Branch of the D.C. Superior Court, as a member of D.C. Law Students in Court Clinical Program, obtaining what was believed to be the largest tenant verdict in the history of the program at that time. He also served as a summer law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C, in its Economic Crimes Division. Dave completed his undergraduate studies at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 1987, magna cum laude. At Rollins, he was awarded with several honors, including the Phi Delta Theta Merit Scholarship Award, and membership in the Omicron Delta Kappa and Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics) honor societies. He also participated in many campus activities, including broadcasting the sports news and providing expert commentary for basketball games on the WPRK campus radio station, and serving as a Co-Founder and Vice President of the Rollins College Investments Club.
Sorry, no results were found.
- The Prosecutorial Abuses of Schneiderman and Lynch
- The Senate Rules Require 60 Votes to Invoke Cloture on Loretta Lynch
By: Michael Hammond
- Follow the Money: Clinton Foundation
By: Chris Walker
- Music Corporate Cronyism is Not Conservative
- Todd Carson, Ben Akin
- The Constitution Succeeded, it’s the American People Who Failed
- Who are these idiots, Republicans who vote with Democrats?
- Boehner joins McConnell: Caves on Obama’s executive amnesty
- It’s Not Netanyahu Who Insults Our Intelligence From Some Fantasy World!
By: Bob Buresh
- New Mexico Sen. Howie Morales proposes “Truth Police” for political ads
By: Politix Fireball
- My Winners, Losers and Takeaways from CPAC 2015
By: Ned Ryun
- Bibi Netanyahu, Churchill of Our Time, Defends Western Civilization at the U.S. Congress
By: Josh Hammer
- Hillary’s Spam
- The Supreme Court and Pastors on Marriage
- A Case Study in Restoring Urban America: Doing It Right in New York
- Lee-Rubio Tax Plan: Lower, Simpler, Fairer, Flatter, Better
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s Infiltration of the American Government
- When Was the Last Time You Were Proud of Your President?
- Self reliance and responsibility, the path to liberty
- An Islamic “Attack on Rome”
- Stacking the Deck in Fight Over Online Gambling Ban
By: Erik Telford
- Clinton ‘Crack’ – Warning: Highly habit-forming for Republican political junkies
By: Myra Adams
- My Letter to Senator Cory Gardner
- King vs. Burwell: Fears and Issues
- King v. Burwell and Red State Intellectual Honesty
- Always Better to be Stupid than Evil
By: Freedoms Truth
- Defunding Amnesty Failed Because of McConnell
By: Freedoms Truth
- Why Would We Ever Let a Nation Like Iran Have Nuclear Technology?
By: Joseph Blaikie
- Flushing Out the Left
- Marita Noon: What’s up with the prices at the pump?
By: Marita Noon
- Mitch McConnell Should – But Won’t – Adopt Harry Reid’s Rule
By: Dave Beltrami
- Israel vs Iran – The inevitable
- Perhaps We Deserve Hillary & Jeb
By: Steve Berman
- The Watercooler ~ Bibi’s Historic Speech Open Thread
- Rush Limbaugh, Scott Walker and College: What is a career path?
- A Modest Proposal for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netenyahu
By: Glenn Ryt
- A True Death Cult
- Don’t Go Unarmed Into That Good SM Night
By: Ron Robinson
- Conservatives should stop whining!
- Obama’s Munich