SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Dave Beltrami:
Dave Beltrami is a lawyer and writer living in Atlanta, Georgia. He has been practicing law for approximately 23 years, primarily representing clients in general business, real estate, and debt and equity financing transactions, with an emphasis on issues related to the home building industry. He also has experience in other practice areas such as labor and employment law, taxation, estate planning, and dispute resolution. Dave attended the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1990 and his Masters of Law (Taxation) degree in 1991. While at Georgetown, he successfully tried a civil jury trial in the Landlord-Tenant Branch of the D.C. Superior Court, as a member of D.C. Law Students in Court Clinical Program, obtaining what was believed to be the largest tenant verdict in the history of the program at that time. He also served as a summer law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C, in its Economic Crimes Division. Dave completed his undergraduate studies at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 1987, magna cum laude. At Rollins, he was awarded with several honors, including the Phi Delta Theta Merit Scholarship Award, and membership in the Omicron Delta Kappa and Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics) honor societies. He also participated in many campus activities, including broadcasting the sports news and providing expert commentary for basketball games on the WPRK campus radio station, and serving as a Co-Founder and Vice President of the Rollins College Investments Club.
Sorry, no results were found.
- 2016 Gubernatorial Races- November News
- ESPN says there is too much patriotism in sports
- By Their Tax Plans You Shall Know Them
- “Could Public Education Be Taking A Hit For The Team[Progressive]…?”
- Ben Carson should drop out of the race immediately
- Planned Parenthood is ill-clothed in robes of self-righteous hypocrisy
By: Steve Berman
- 2016 US Senate News: November Edition
- “Latinos and the GOP vote”
- CJ Pearson lacks political principles, but manufactures the attention he craves
- The Battle For the House 2016: November News- Part 2 (of 2)
- DOJ: Gitmo Closure And Where To Send The Terrorist Not Pressing Media Or Public Issue
By: Ulysses Arn
- Want to end the problem of excessive use of force by police ? Easy. Eliminate police unions.
- Washington Post and New York Times: Ted Cruz is the next Barry Goldwater
- Donald Trump is a horrible, terrible, very bad person
- God bless fracking!
- The Battle For the House 2016: November News- Part 1 (of 2)
- The New York Times subtle hit piece on Carly Fiorina
- Donald Trump did more than mock a disabled reporter
- Election 2016: The National Security Vote
- Happy Thanksgiving and may God bless you and all that you love.
- For MSNBC, Thanksgiving isn’t a time to be thankful for what you have
- Iraqi Dinar and Its Economy after Saddam’s Regime
- Sen. Mike Lee gives the Thanksgiving Address
- Myra Adams: President Roosevelt’s 1941 Thanksgiving Proclamation is Relevant Now
By: Myra Adams
- Decoding Obama’s Contrarian ISIS Strategy
- HUD Investigating Rockford,IL City Council For Civil Rights Violations For Objecting To New Public Housing Project
By: Ulysses Arn
- New PAC Forms to Bring Rick Perry Back Into 2016 Race
By: Conrad Close
- This will not end well…
- Picking a Presidential Nominee in 2016
- Mislabeling, Lying, and Redefining: Leftists’ Favorite Tools Morph Terrorism into Citizens with Guns
- Cruz vs Rubio will be decided in (early) December
- The Republican presidential candidate who has done the most to attack Obysmalcare
- December Supreme Court Docket
- Steven Hayward emulates those who mocked Reagan.
- Some good news for Carly Fiorina
- Did Vladimir Putin take action while Barack Hussein Obama dillied and dallied?
- First EVER Man Gives Birth to Healthy Baby Girl (according to Fox News)
- Future Outlook for Iraq’s Economy and Iraqi Dinar
- America needs a little more serpent and a little less dove
- Being Thankful For Liberty
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI