SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Glenn Ryt:
A full spectrum conservative, I have done writing and been an activist in the conservative cause for over 30 years, working for a variety of conservative cause organizations on national defense, economic, freedom, constitutional and Christian conservative issues, as well as candidates for President, U.S. Senator and Congressman (and as a volunteer for state legislator in several different states). The writing includes news releases, statements, speeches, articles, as well as house and prospect fund appeals. The overwhelming majority of this work was written in behalf of another party, with a much smaller amount in my own name. As a professional writer, it is not (in my old fashioned view) a good thing for your principal for it to be widely known that you have done writing for them. The writer for hire should in fact, stay behind the scenes so that the credit for the writing work goes to his principal. Therefore, for more than 10 years, little to nothing has been written or published in my own name, to protect the interests of the clients I have done work for in the past and continuing into the future. I have decided to expend some of my efforts most recently, to help the work of the Freedom Leadership Conference being held monthly in Northern Virginia, because it is a full spectrum conservative function working to build our conservative coalition. I am a longstanding and strong subscriber to Human Events (RIP), attendee at CPAC and find myself in agreement on most issues with REDSTATE and especially Erick Erickson. I help write at the website of http://FreedomLeadershipConference.org and at the facebook "fan" page by the same name. and look for new facebook friends for me there as well (Glenn Ryt).
Sorry, no results were found.
- New PAC Forms to Bring Rick Perry Back Into 2016 Race
By: Conrad Close
- This will not end well…
- Picking a Presidential Nominee in 2016
- Mislabeling, Lying, and Redefining: Leftists’ Favorite Tools Morph Terrorism into Citizens with Guns
- Cruz vs Rubio will be decided in (early) December
- The Republican presidential candidate who has done the most to attack Obysmalcare
- December Supreme Court Docket
- Steven Hayward emulates those who mocked Reagan.
- Some good news for Carly Fiorina
- Did Vladimir Putin take action while Barack Hussein Obama dillied and dallied?
- First EVER Man Gives Birth to Healthy Baby Girl (according to Fox News)
- Future Outlook for Iraq’s Economy and Iraqi Dinar
- America needs a little more serpent and a little less dove
- Talking Turkey: National Security – and Growing Our Own Food
By: Seton Motley
- Is Net Neutrality ‘The Law’ Or ‘The Great Internet Power Grab’?
- Marita Noon: Greens “smuggle” climate policy into the church to tip climate politics
By: Marita Noon
- Iraqi Dinar and Its Economy after Saddam’s Regime
- The Vitter Defeat in Louisiana
- Some Candidates About to Go Broke
- Economics 101: Maybe people have gotten smarter?
- Myra Adams: Five Reasons Why the Clinton Foundation Will Be a 2016 Campaign Issue
By: Myra Adams
- King Leonidas, ISIS and the Culture War Barack Obama Refuses to See… Nevermind Fight
- The Private Sector Solves Problems – Government Exacerbates and Creates Them
By: Seton Motley
- There’s a Very Clear Path to Victory Over ISIS with the Peshmerga, but the Door is Closing
By: JD Rucker
- Conservatives don’t fear ISIS; the Left will reap the whirlwind
By: Steve Berman
- The federal government loves illegal immigrants . . . and the taxes they pay
- Another Day, Another Trump Gaffe
By: Loren Heal
- Why Trump’s consistent position atop the polls could be a problem for Cruz
- Mizzou was the spark; Now there’s a fire.
- NBCDFW gives Church platform to interfere in State
- Election Day ! Louisiana! (an open thread about anything)
- “Texas Latinos and the GOP vote”
- Why The Obama-Clinton Terrorism Rhetoric Fails
By: Loren Heal
- The Conspiracy Against Trump and Your Candidate May Be Next
- the maniac in the high castle
- The 2016 Election is Now a National Security Election
By: Josh Hammer
- Republicans in WV Poised to Make More Gains in 2016
- Which America Do We Choose?
- Paul Ryan moves America closer to another 9/11
- Reconciliation: A Test of Leadership for Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI