SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Glenn Ryt:
A full spectrum conservative, I have done writing and been an activist in the conservative cause for over 30 years, working for a variety of conservative cause organizations on national defense, economic, freedom, constitutional and Christian conservative issues, as well as candidates for President, U.S. Senator and Congressman (and as a volunteer for state legislator in several different states). The writing includes news releases, statements, speeches, articles, as well as house and prospect fund appeals. The overwhelming majority of this work was written in behalf of another party, with a much smaller amount in my own name. As a professional writer, it is not (in my old fashioned view) a good thing for your principal for it to be widely known that you have done writing for them. The writer for hire should in fact, stay behind the scenes so that the credit for the writing work goes to his principal. Therefore, for more than 10 years, little to nothing has been written or published in my own name, to protect the interests of the clients I have done work for in the past and continuing into the future. I have decided to expend some of my efforts most recently, to help the work of the Freedom Leadership Conference being held monthly in Northern Virginia, because it is a full spectrum conservative function working to build our conservative coalition. I am a longstanding and strong subscriber to Human Events (RIP), attendee at CPAC and find myself in agreement on most issues with REDSTATE and especially Erick Erickson. I help write at the website of http://FreedomLeadershipConference.org and at the facebook "fan" page by the same name. and look for new facebook friends for me there as well (Glenn Ryt).
Sorry, no results were found.
- Congressional Black Caucus wants Obama to create new Gestapo
- #FLGov: These Primary Numbers Look Awful
- Warren Buffett Knows Less Government Means More Economic Activity
By: Seton Motley
- Obama wants to unilaterally allow Hawaii to secede
- Dangerous Christians & Misunderstood Muslims
- Circumstances Can Change
- Should Churches Purge Members That Minister Beyond Denominational Limitations?
- Charlie vs. Charlie: ObamaCare
By: Joseph Molnar
- Losing Out on a Pulitzer Prize: Ignoring the IRS Scandal
- ISIS, HAMAS, Not Extremists or Radical, They are Following Qur’an
- Congress Demands Answers over IRS’s “Collusive” Attempt to Target Churches for Angry Atheists
By: Matthew Clark
- Today’s Feminism Isn’t About Empowering Females
- Your thoughts. Who will be the Democrat minority leaders in the next Congress?
- Mental porn: We tv to air “Sex Box”
- Colorado’s Governor Hickenlooper Explores Depths of Indecision on Death Penalty
- Obama’s Cipher Legacy
- Bacon! Bacon! Tasty Bacon!
- The Problem with Leftist Professors in the New York Times: ISIS IS Evil
By: Matthew Clark
- SuperTalk Mississippi: Haley Barbour’s Propaganda Tool #mssen
- Marita Noon: U.S. Government releases predators against its own people
By: Marita Noon
- 2016 Republican Candidates Least Committed to Traditional Marriage?
- Net Neutrality: How Sponsored Data Plans Would Promote Competition on the ‘Edge’
- VIDEO: The Obama Administration is Uber-Regulation, Inc. – And It’s Killing the Economy
By: Seton Motley
- Socialism is not virtuous
- The red herring of Ferguson: The #1 cause of death for black men ages 15-34? Murder – by other black men.
- A 10-Step Intervention to Garner Minority Voters
- Obama schools John Hickenlooper on pool and politics
- The Millenial Generation and our Culture
- In Ferguson, the Big Lie
- Arizona 2014 GOP Primary “Endorsements”
- New TIGTA Report Shows Obamacare Revenue Lagging, IRS Snagging
- Is Libertarianism Synonymous With Licentiousness?
- The Islamic State (ISIS /ISIL). Must be defeated.
By: Eric Cox
- Special Needs-Based Governance
- Government pre-schools are limiting parental options
- Florida 2014 GOP Primary “Endorsements”
- How soon before Obama takes the ice bucket challenge?
- Michelle Nunn resurrects an old trick
- “Safe, Legal, and Rare”
- Obama Continues To Cheat American Small Businesses Out Of Billions
By: Lloyd Chapman
- moelane: #rsrh How good is this article about the Chevron case?: http://t.co/IBqT5mXw3t
- moelane: #rsrh My suggestion on how to talk about school choice.: http://t.co/6tuS06xHLz
- cayankee: Since when do we announce surveillance flights? U.S. Authorizes Surveillance Flights Over Syria. http://t.co/HKuJbrZIHc #RSRH
- VladimirRS: Stop #AGW or the kitty gets it! #rsrh http://t.co/5I5SQbDHSs
- moelane: #rsrh It'd be a real shame if #truthy ended up with a lot of false negatives.: http://t.co/TAjkBKOTB5
- moelane: #rsrh So, Michelle Nunn. Being a bit of a coward here, what-what? http://t.co/tZWMbDtZLJ
- moelane: #rsrh Violent crime drops in Chicago :air quotes: 'despite' new, more permissive concealed-carry rules. : http://t.co/mtILgViuez
- moelane: #rsrh Researchers create a nail polish that changes color when exposed to date rape drugs.: http://t.co/wNMZsRH4rZ
- moelane: #rsrh 'Stop Obsessing About Global Warming'? ...Good luck with that, TNR.: http://t.co/GeEIeYuIET
- VladimirRS: To save the planet, EU mandates less suckage in home vacuums: http://t.co/UNQDTuwkDd #rsrh
- VladimirRS: Numerically-challenged press release from Dept of Interior #rsrh http://t.co/uGESeIXVIk
- moelane: #rsrh I think that the Russians are having translation problems. Or somebody is.: http://t.co/JTU9n7QMgw
- moelane: #rsrh So, Harry Reid had One. Job. at the Nevada Asian Chamber of Commerce.: http://t.co/1lQIyVv0O3
- moelane: #rsrh Ladies and Gentlemen... #obamacare. #cubs: http://t.co/lkiHjYbsnc
- moelane: #rsrh New York Times (!) clears throat, uncomfortably remembers 'Now, watch this drive.': http://t.co/hyiFX7eHoV
- cayankee: Cook Political Report: Obamacare Remains a Huge Liability for Democrats. http://t.co/VHk5YkYbAr #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Why, Then, This Is Hell... edition: http://t.co/BGo6gAmxWv
- moelane: #rsrh So, it's August, and it's GOP +7 in the Senate.: http://t.co/aHHmctHMPp
- cayankee: 300 more troops could be headed to Iraq bring the total number of U.S. forces there back to well over 1,000. http://t.co/BD2DMNlYXV #RSRH
- cayankee: Obama considering letting more immigrants take jobs In U.S. http://t.co/Qk8sgr2PF4 #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh On Michael Woolf's (D CAND, New York-21) documentary, and secondary House race.: http://t.co/R2Jwj8wPaM