SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Glenn Ryt:
A full spectrum conservative, I have done writing and been an activist in the conservative cause for over 30 years, working for a variety of conservative cause organizations on national defense, economic, freedom, constitutional and Christian conservative issues, as well as candidates for President, U.S. Senator and Congressman (and as a volunteer for state legislator in several different states). The writing includes news releases, statements, speeches, articles, as well as house and prospect fund appeals. The overwhelming majority of this work was written in behalf of another party, with a much smaller amount in my own name. As a professional writer, it is not (in my old fashioned view) a good thing for your principal for it to be widely known that you have done writing for them. The writer for hire should in fact, stay behind the scenes so that the credit for the writing work goes to his principal. Therefore, for more than 10 years, little to nothing has been written or published in my own name, to protect the interests of the clients I have done work for in the past and continuing into the future. I have decided to expend some of my efforts most recently, to help the work of the Freedom Leadership Conference being held monthly in Northern Virginia, because it is a full spectrum conservative function working to build our conservative coalition. I am a longstanding and strong subscriber to Human Events (RIP), attendee at CPAC and find myself in agreement on most issues with REDSTATE and especially Erick Erickson. I help write at the website of http://FreedomLeadershipConference.org and at the facebook "fan" page by the same name. and look for new facebook friends for me there as well (Glenn Ryt).
Sorry, no results were found.
- Common Core Not State Led – Here’s Proof
- Michelle Nunn Doesn’t Understand Basic Economics
- Wendy Davis is NOT running the worst campaign ever.
- Midterm Races in Wisconsin
- 50 Years Later, The Message is Still The Same
- The Capitol and White House are Racist Icons, Because Diversity
By: Steve Berman
- Heritage Action Score Percentiles of Republican Senators, 2011-2014
- Income Inequality
- Canada Comes Face to Face with ISIS and Radical Islamic Jihadist Terror
- Midterm Races in Maine and Massachusetts
- Houston, You’ve Got a Problem: It’s Called Islam and Your Lesbian Mayor Ignores the Reality that Lesbians Rank High on Islam’s Hit List
- Natalie Tennant Violates Her Own Election Laws…Again!
- The Truth About Maness
- Midterm Races in Florida
- Follow the Money: Apple Inc.
By: Chris Walker
- Win for Electoral Integrity: Supreme Court Refuses Obama Attempt to Block Texas Voter ID Law
- The Obama Administration’s Ebola Message Needs To Be Quarantined
- Midterm Races in Kentucky
- Week 42 Chronological Bible Reading & Week 19 New Testament Readings
- Why Rep. Michaud Has No Business Running for Governor
- Ebola: An excuse for racism?
- Obama needs 34 million work permits for what?
- Pakistan Sentences Christian Mom Asia Bibi to Death for “Blasphemy” over a Cup of Water
- How do YOU get the word out about the Precinct Strategy?
- Six Years and Out: It’s Time to Change the Four-Year Presidential Term
By: Myra Adams
- Crony Socialists Looking to Ban Online Gambling Don’t Seem to Realize It’s a WORLD WIDE Web
By: Seton Motley
- Early Voting Open Thread
By: Steve Berman
- Obama To Democrats: Don’t Forget That You All Support My Agenda
By: Matt Vespa
- @MonicaLewinsky joins Twitter – #HereWeGo
- Why Is the Annual Debt Increase Larger than The Deficit?
- If Obama unilaterally amnesties 34 million illegals, then the next Republican congress MUST impeach him, and this time, many Senate Democrats will vote to convict.
- Blue Flight
- 855online.com agen bola sbobet ibcbet casino 338a tangkas togel online indonesia terpercaya
- John Hickenlooper stole this man’s justice
- An Inconvenient Truth For Israel Haters and Anti-Zionists
- Jason Carter- One Fell Out of The Peanut Tree
By: Dave Emanuel
- Religious Liberty Under Assault in Texas
- Marita Noon: Shouldn’t be we fighting a war on terrorism not on fossil fuels?
By: Marita Noon
- Jumping the Shark with Viral Moral Equivalency
- Clarity of Government Purpose – Potentially the Silver Lining Behind of the Ebola Cloud
- streiffredstate: Mali reports its first case of Ebola http://t.co/PqUMRP0Ifb #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, READ THIS IF YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN edition.: http://t.co/dF51dHD91h
- streiffredstate: @SarahPalinUSA endorses independent/dem ticket for governor http://t.co/TWfzPkGasx #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh AP-GfK: 9% of voters enthusiastic about Barack Obama.: http://t.co/TjR9iGcgaH
- moelane: #rsrh Marvel's Age of Ultron counter-leak gambit.: http://t.co/C4UDg54qsV
- moelane: #rsrh Mary Landrieu is losing, but it's not DOOM.: http://t.co/gY2c9Nvon7
- moelane: #rsrh Annnnd the Democrats need to teach their staffers not to casually insult African-Americans and Latinos. http://t.co/kAzhJ40H8O
- streiffredstate: 6 things Michelle Obama Likes About You... and this is not an ad for penis enlargement http://t.co/F5CMwHmcSu #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh On the 'margin of fraud.': http://t.co/UiJWUOs6zs
- streiffredstate: All animals are equal, some are more equal than others. Socialist push for $20/hr min wage and hire at $13/hr. http://t.co/EA9iP3gHSc #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh White House tries to help Bruce Bailey in his gubernatorial bid... Oh, God, STOP it.: http://t.co/QWbJbdsmHr
- moelane: #rsrh This is not exactly a Tweet of the Day...: http://t.co/wMxCkD3Smh
- streiffredstate: Soviets good. America bad. Berlin Wall necessary. Up is down. We've always been at war with Eastasia. http://t.co/4JDbfkEkap #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, The Democrats Now Just Counting The Days edition.: http://t.co/tL8wOjUQMM
- moelane: #rsrh Two weeks in, and things are not going according to the Democrats' plan.: http://t.co/Rfa68R7RYy
- moelane: #rsrh Sean Eldridge puts another half-million in his Congressional cosplay experience*.: http://t.co/761mKTgqHe
- moelane: #rsrh I'm neither alarmed nor anxious about this election. Sorry.: http://t.co/RcxVtqRdA1
- streiffredstate: .@abbyhaglage thinks Ebola=AIDS. Idiot. No similarity in problem or response. http://t.co/J5WrmuGOqa #rsrh
- streiffredstate: Putin misplaces another submarine. This one in Swedish waters. http://t.co/TpNwBnu3ea #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, RELYING On The Ground Game Is A Bad Sign edition.: http://t.co/BbHFoVY513
- streiffredstate: @saletan practices theology. #FAIL http://t.co/JWYIdrNzj2 #rsrh
- streiffredstate: US Ebola policy in one :30 commercial http://t.co/S7xzZxRHWn #rsrh
- presjpolk: Shocker: campaign finance laws ignored by the left. http://t.co/UdrpnBCbKD #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh How do you say '[bleep] off, suckers!' in Iowan regional dialect?: http://t.co/mH78ei5Rc3