SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Glenn Ryt:
A full spectrum conservative, I have done writing and been an activist in the conservative cause for over 30 years, working for a variety of conservative cause organizations on national defense, economic, freedom, constitutional and Christian conservative issues, as well as candidates for President, U.S. Senator and Congressman (and as a volunteer for state legislator in several different states). The writing includes news releases, statements, speeches, articles, as well as house and prospect fund appeals. The overwhelming majority of this work was written in behalf of another party, with a much smaller amount in my own name. As a professional writer, it is not (in my old fashioned view) a good thing for your principal for it to be widely known that you have done writing for them. The writer for hire should in fact, stay behind the scenes so that the credit for the writing work goes to his principal. Therefore, for more than 10 years, little to nothing has been written or published in my own name, to protect the interests of the clients I have done work for in the past and continuing into the future. I have decided to expend some of my efforts most recently, to help the work of the Freedom Leadership Conference being held monthly in Northern Virginia, because it is a full spectrum conservative function working to build our conservative coalition. I am a longstanding and strong subscriber to Human Events (RIP), attendee at CPAC and find myself in agreement on most issues with REDSTATE and especially Erick Erickson. I help write at the website of http://FreedomLeadershipConference.org and at the facebook "fan" page by the same name. and look for new facebook friends for me there as well (Glenn Ryt).
Sorry, no results were found.
- Iowa Democrats Look To Use Closed Juvenile Home For Illegal Immigrants
By: Ulysses Arn
- Nancy Pelosi’s Perversion of Piety: A Page Out of the Proof-texting Playbook
- The ObamaCare of the Airwaves?
By: Stephen DeMaura
- Why I’m beginning to disagree with Sarah Palin about the impeachment of Barack Obama
- In case you hadn’t noticed ( or forgotten);Thad Cochran is in line to be the next chair of the Senate Appropriations committee
- Marita Noon: 2007–a great year for growing bad legislation like the ethanol mandate
By: Marita Noon
- CNN promotes Hamas while U.N. asks for more case-fires
- There are no neutral Jews, we have to take sides
- Changing our Party & the election outcomes. How to: In less than 7 minutes.
- RSC Tried To Solve GOP’s Women Problem
By: Matt Vespa
- Week 30 Chronological Bible Reading, Week 4 New Testament
- The case about marijuana
- The State of the Senate Races
- A Christian Approach To Technology
- The Watercooler ~ Kerry Excludes Israel and Egypt from Ceasefire Negotiations
- Louisiana Senate Fundraising Results
- Obama to Honduras: No
SoupUSAid For You, But Refugees Can Stay in LineBy: checkmate2012
- Why Have a Bill of Rights ?
- IMPEACH NOW
By: Mark Ramsey
- Obama’s “Inversion” Crusade Is Really Just Another Attack On Businesses
- EPA vetoes largest gold mine in North America before plan is submitted
- An Obama Alphabet – Help Us Hone It To Perfection! by Mr.&Mrs. Emptybucket
- Will Obama Airlift Immigrant Insurgents Into U.S. Heartland?
- An Open Letter to RNC Chairman Reince Priebus
- Video: When burying a dead terrorist, you might want to remove the suicide vest first
- Those who bless…
- The Underlying Question Being Missed In the “Beck Debate”
- The Watercooler ~ Hobby Lobby Spooks LGBT
- Waging War On Women Using Birth Control As Bullets
- Sen. Ted Cruz Warns House of Senate Trojan Horse on Immigration
- HHS Has Let 30,340 Unaccompanied Minors Into Interior Since Start Of The Year
By: Ulysses Arn
- UN official: ISIS planning widespread female genital mutilation in Mosul, Iraq.
By: Moe Lane
- Where Is The So Called Compassion From Other Countries?
- Outrage: the FEC tramples Paul Ryan’s First Amendment rights
- Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto – The cure for global warming
- Common Core and Education Reform
By: Joe Cunningham
- Reaching the Right Voters: A Hypothesis
- The liberal mindset….or the lack thereof..
By: The Honeybadger
- The Three Pillars Towards Fiscal Sanity
- First the Saturday People, then the Sunday People?!
By: Gary Wiram
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the day, "a brooding and pervasive devotion to the secular" edition.: http://t.co/BZj3Pe4lFR
- presjpolk: If a GOPer did this we'd be hearing about how it proves GOP is bad at tech. #rsrh #ConfirmationBias http://t.co/oLuJ69hzt1
- moelane: #rsrh Hillary Clinton shows the anti-Bush Left the Hawaiian Good-Luck Symbol.: http://t.co/N3wEQUXcz5
- moelane: #rsrh Tel Aviv antiwar rally prematurely ended by resumption of Hamas rocket attacks.: http://t.co/v96R3ti7Be
- cayankee: Republicans Odds of reclaiming control of the U.S. Senate now 60 percent. http://t.co/MP21Xg7QHT #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh 100 days to go until the election...: http://t.co/wKNGZB1ibc
- moelane: #rsrh *Delegate* Eleanor Holmes Norton hates transparency in government.: http://t.co/2RaGh6uAQa
- moelane: #rsrh I can't decide on how the GOP should react to Democrats' desperate begging for impeachment.: http://t.co/zHnZGR6FGH
- moelane: #rsrh Bruce Braley is, ah, 're-configuring' his campaign staff.: http://t.co/fc2s5MwINL
- moelane: #rsrh Pew: Democrats have a problem with under-$50K voters.: http://t.co/ePXthCkTAt
- streiffredstate: @EdTimms1 @KevinRKrause Name That Party: Corrupt Dallas Politician Edition | RedState http://t.co/aVHORqucJd #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Barack Obama's Obamacare problem, in one tax form line.: http://t.co/oSQVtyAfE0
- moelane: #rsrh #DSCC endorses John Walsh's plagiarism. I wonder what other candidates' sins they'll forgive?: http://t.co/1MJpEjiT75
- moelane: #rsrh Meriam Ibraham meets Francis I in Rome.: http://t.co/wLIYOVCs4j
- moelane: #rsrh Shocker: pretty much anybody can scam #obamacare.: http://t.co/4i8bfP9NL4
- moelane: #rsrh A quick look at why Halbig v. Burrell got decided the way that it did.: http://t.co/ywvDlGWSI5
- Aaron_RS: So, looking more and more like illegal coordination by the Cochran camp. http://t.co/nMNauWHhFd #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh NYT: Senator John Walsh of Montana plagiarized his senior thesis.: http://t.co/GKYhGa17e7
- cayankee: Kerry defies FAA ban, flies into Tel Aviv's Ben-Gurion Airport. http://t.co/HS19J9YJrx #RSRH
- VladimirRS: “Studies show” Five Louisiana Cities are the Nation’s Happiest #rsrh http://t.co/MdOPmq6RXz