SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY hanoverhenry:
While "give me liberty or give me death" has been cited as the phrase most connected to the name of Patrick Henry, more people should be aware that in addition to being cited as "the orator" of the American revolution, Henry also is the father of the First Amendment and its proviso barring the federal government's interference with the practice of religion. My purpose here is to be an advocate for that branch of the conservative philosophy most often relegated to the "back of the bus" - what in the past has been called "traditional values" or these days the "values voters." If law is not based foremost, upon right and wrong according to the Highest Law given us by our Creator, then the foundation is built on sand. While economics and national defense are of course, also very important, these two issues can also be approached from a "values voter" standpoint as well. It is our belief that the American Founding Fathers were the first "values voters" in the United States. I am especially on the lookout for more conservative friends on Facebook, especially those who live in PA or who actively promote our cause using REDSTATE and/or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HanoverHenry A list of my RED STATE articles can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=161396253981775
Sorry, no results were found.
- Win for Electoral Integrity: Supreme Court Refuses Obama Attempt to Block Texas Voter ID Law
By: Matthew Clark
- The Obama Administration’s Ebola Message Needs To Be Quarantined
- Midterm Races in Kentucky
- Week 42 Chronological Bible Reading & Week 19 New Testament Readings
- Why Rep. Michaud Has No Business Running for Governor
- Ebola: An excuse for racism?
- Obama needs 34 million work permits for what?
- Pakistan Sentences Christian Mom Asia Bibi to Death for “Blasphemy” over a Cup of Water
By: Matthew Clark
- How do YOU get the word out about the Precinct Strategy?
- Six Years and Out: It’s Time to Change the Four-Year Presidential Term
By: Myra Adams
- Crony Socialists Looking to Ban Online Gambling Don’t Seem to Realize It’s a WORLD WIDE Web
By: Seton Motley
- Early Voting Open Thread
- Obama To Democrats: Don’t Forget That You All Support My Agenda
By: Matt Vespa
- @MonicaLewinsky joins Twitter – #HereWeGo
- Why Is the Annual Debt Increase Larger than The Deficit?
- If Obama unilaterally amnesties 34 million illegals, then the next Republican congress MUST impeach him, and this time, many Senate Democrats will vote to convict.
- Blue Flight
- John Hickenlooper stole this man’s justice
- An Inconvenient Truth For Israel Haters and Anti-Zionists
- Jason Carter- One Fell Out of The Peanut Tree
By: Dave Emanuel
- Religious Liberty Under Assault in Texas
- Marita Noon: Shouldn’t be we fighting a war on terrorism not on fossil fuels?
By: Marita Noon
- Jumping the Shark with Viral Moral Equivalency
- Clarity of Government Purpose – Potentially the Silver Lining Behind of the Ebola Cloud
- White House Press Pool Fights Back Against Obama Censorship
- Jobs Outsourced Overseas by Delaware’s Senator Chris Coons
By: Johan Snyder
- Midterm Races in Michigan
- The Blood on Obama’s Hands
By: David Horowitz
- Ebola and the Fear of Flying
By: Charles Flemming
- Fundamental Transformation of America: Is the Third Time a Charm?
- Wendy Davis Was Right—Just Look at Obama’s Destruction of Black America
- Midterm Races in Minnesota and Ohio
- Why Our Family Doesn’t Do Halloween
- Think Ebola airborn transmission is impossible? Don’t bet your life on it.
- Did Robert Kosowski Lie To Gain A Key Endorsement?
By: Alex Witoslawski
- It’s okay to ‘Like’ your own Facebook status
- How Has Liberia’s President Responded to Ebola? By Taking Extra Powers
- Ebola is a Disease; It is not a Political Issue
- The CBO Has Not Actually Scored Obamacare’s Deficit Impact Since 2012
- Midterm Races in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- moelane: #rsrh White House tries to help Bruce Bailey in his gubernatorial bid... Oh, God, STOP it.: http://t.co/QWbJbdsmHr
- moelane: #rsrh This is not exactly a Tweet of the Day...: http://t.co/wMxCkD3Smh
- streiffredstate: Soviets good. America bad. Berlin Wall necessary. Up is down. We've always been at war with Eastasia. http://t.co/4JDbfkEkap #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, The Democrats Now Just Counting The Days edition.: http://t.co/tL8wOjUQMM
- moelane: #rsrh Two weeks in, and things are not going according to the Democrats' plan.: http://t.co/Rfa68R7RYy
- moelane: #rsrh Sean Eldridge puts another half-million in his Congressional cosplay experience*.: http://t.co/761mKTgqHe
- moelane: #rsrh I'm neither alarmed nor anxious about this election. Sorry.: http://t.co/RcxVtqRdA1
- streiffredstate: .@abbyhaglage thinks Ebola=AIDS. Idiot. No similarity in problem or response. http://t.co/J5WrmuGOqa #rsrh
- streiffredstate: Putin misplaces another submarine. This one in Swedish waters. http://t.co/TpNwBnu3ea #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, RELYING On The Ground Game Is A Bad Sign edition.: http://t.co/BbHFoVY513
- streiffredstate: @saletan practices theology. #FAIL http://t.co/JWYIdrNzj2 #rsrh
- streiffredstate: US Ebola policy in one :30 commercial http://t.co/S7xzZxRHWn #rsrh
- presjpolk: Shocker: campaign finance laws ignored by the left. http://t.co/UdrpnBCbKD #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh How do you say '[bleep] off, suckers!' in Iowan regional dialect?: http://t.co/mH78ei5Rc3
- moelane: #rsrh Which consultant told Democratic candidates to refuse to say that they voted for Obama?: http://t.co/1u9KPond5D
- moelane: #rsrh DCCC chair Steve Israel upset that Democratic groups don't give money to dead people.: http://t.co/vuKUlz6r5V
- moelane: #rsrh Charlie Crist campaign forced to give back illegal campaign contributions.: http://t.co/bBrKrSTW1T
- moelane: #rsrh You'll never guess what happened when these Greenies tried to rely on renewable energy*!: http://t.co/N6KDgwHHpb
- Aaron_RS: If you want to know who @repcorygardner is, take 10 mins & watch this interview w/ @gwenifill http://t.co/wCpPoI19Jd #rsrh #copolitics
- moelane: #rsrh WHERE DID THE MONEY GO, #DCCC? WHERE DID IT GO?: http://t.co/KFBjyVDbI3