SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY hanoverhenry:
While "give me liberty or give me death" has been cited as the phrase most connected to the name of Patrick Henry, more people should be aware that in addition to being cited as "the orator" of the American revolution, Henry also is the father of the First Amendment and its proviso barring the federal government's interference with the practice of religion. My purpose here is to be an advocate for that branch of the conservative philosophy most often relegated to the "back of the bus" - what in the past has been called "traditional values" or these days the "values voters." If law is not based foremost, upon right and wrong according to the Highest Law given us by our Creator, then the foundation is built on sand. While economics and national defense are of course, also very important, these two issues can also be approached from a "values voter" standpoint as well. It is our belief that the American Founding Fathers were the first "values voters" in the United States. I am especially on the lookout for more conservative friends on Facebook, especially those who live in PA or who actively promote our cause using REDSTATE and/or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HanoverHenry A list of my RED STATE articles can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=161396253981775
Sorry, no results were found.
- US control of ICANN is a big deal
- The Watercooler ~ An Open Thread
- Nevada GOP no longer opposes abortion or same-sex marriage [UPDATE]
- Sewage leaks and salvation — Christian lessons in a plumbing disaster
- Atheist Lobby Prefers Debauchery Among Athletes
- Everything You Hate About D.C. is in the Podesta Divorce
By: Myra Adams
- @Maddow Lies and HuffPo’s @CathTaibi Acts As Fluffer
- The Gurr Plan. A simple fix to the Republican leadership problem
By: Eric Gurr
- Will the FCC Force Television Online Even If Aereo Loses in Court?
- 0bama’s Economic Adviser
- Happy Earth Day: I want my $10,000
- The Religion of Politics
By: Joe Cunningham
- The Misogyny of John Paul Stevens
- Diversity or Reversity?
By: Gary Wiram
- Are NSA Nerds Obsessed With Prom Date Gossip?
- Would We the People Ratify the Constitution Today?
- God’s Not Dead
- The 2014 state of wind energy
By: Marita Noon
- The “Consider This!” Podcast, Episode 73: The Freedom of Speech; Culturally and Legally
By: Doug Payton
- Electoral College Meddling
- Rethinking Income Inequality
- Astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson misses the target and gets lost in the race space…
- Is America ready to elect Golda Meir, er……..Hillary Clinton, as President?
- The progressive pedigree
- Five Reasons Why the Shroud of Turin Could Be Authentic
By: Myra Adams
- Scientific Evidence for the Resurrection
By: Rick Yuzzi
- The Watercooler ~ Just As I Am
- The Obama press conference — a smug, shameful liar on FULL display
- Week 16 Chronological Bible Reading – 2014
- Easter Weekend and the Clash of Faith versus Science
- Has Los Angeles Fallen, or Was it Pushed?
By: Inwar Resolution
- Parents Can’t Win In The Eyes Of Liberal Elites
- West Virginia’s Crony Capitalism Costs State Millions
- Will the “Gay Games” boycott Ace and Yellow Cabs?
- Happy Spring Black Friday!
- “Fixing” the Voting Rights Act
- Did Lois Lerner Want Conservatives to go to Jail?
By: Matthew Clark
- Don’t Hurt People and Don’t Take Their Stuff
- Why I can’t send my kids to public school
- This is the Real War On Women – Waged By White Progressive Women Against Women of Color
- VladimirRS: The hypocrisy of anti-#KXL green magnate Tom Steyer reaches Gore-esque proportions. #rsrh #EarthDay2014 http://t.co/oS1N59IuBZ
- moelane: #rsrh More of #Obamacare's unfortunate math.: http://t.co/N2OdDr4swj
- presjpolk: We haven't seen growth in the proportion of Americans who are "concerned believers" in globowarmism. http://t.co/zT4q9XsWYY #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh New Hampshire paper slams Jeanne Shaheen for Keystone cowardice.: http://t.co/TpT6mjapXt
- Jake_W: This will most certainly end well. http://t.co/4zKFo4xsIX #tcot #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Why I no longer support full disclosure of political donations.: http://t.co/WY1wmYqqZi
- moelane: #rsrh Hey, @SenBlumenthal: STAND BEHIND the Yellow Line, you nitwit.: http://t.co/X7S4rYTWVG
- presjpolk: Hint: If there was actually no Heartbleed exposure on http://t.co/KKD6EOiUDh servers, they wouldn't do a reset. http://t.co/krM3SNnlWc #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh The OMG YOU NEED TO GET THESE GEORGE HW BUSH SOCKS post.: http://t.co/QEso5837Qr
- moelane: RT @presjpolk: Congratulations Edward Snowden on your award nominations. http://t.co/jK32yj4viC #rsrh
- presjpolk: Congratulations Edward Snowden on your award nominations. http://t.co/jK32yj4viC #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Barack Obama (who campaigned against signing statements) issues signing statement. Again.: http://t.co/IzvN3SepH0
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, I Clearly Partied With The Wrong Parliamentarians edition.: http://t.co/Hc3X5dWYIF
- moelane: #rsrh I imagine Russia is much like Dr. Doom's Latveria, at times.: http://t.co/kCzET39S6t
- presjpolk: More of this please. Poland's a great start, but we need to be in the Baltics, too. http://t.co/WDbswTlGQ3 #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh NRSC: Senate map is nicely expanding for the GOP.: http://t.co/m4bPpo0D1R
- VladimirRS: Now Wind Turbines Threaten the Lesser Prairie Chicken #rsrh http://t.co/yrmrkXuz5T
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, This Map Of The Blogosphere Brings Back Memories.: http://t.co/aW9w4IOU7j