SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY hanoverhenry:
While "give me liberty or give me death" has been cited as the phrase most connected to the name of Patrick Henry, more people should be aware that in addition to being cited as "the orator" of the American revolution, Henry also is the father of the First Amendment and its proviso barring the federal government's interference with the practice of religion. My purpose here is to be an advocate for that branch of the conservative philosophy most often relegated to the "back of the bus" - what in the past has been called "traditional values" or these days the "values voters." If law is not based foremost, upon right and wrong according to the Highest Law given us by our Creator, then the foundation is built on sand. While economics and national defense are of course, also very important, these two issues can also be approached from a "values voter" standpoint as well. It is our belief that the American Founding Fathers were the first "values voters" in the United States. I am especially on the lookout for more conservative friends on Facebook, especially those who live in PA or who actively promote our cause using REDSTATE and/or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HanoverHenry A list of my RED STATE articles can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=161396253981775
Sorry, no results were found.
- Jesus: Political Prisoner?
- Carly Fiorina
- That’s a sneaky one, Unions. Using the Minimum Wage hike that way.
- 2008 Repeat? Fraudulent Hillary Uses Fake Southern Accent Again
- A Poll For Conservatives, By Conservatives
- Four things you didn’t know about the TPP… or is it the TPA?
- The Unpatriotic “PATRIOT” Act
- Yet Another Terrible Idea: States Consider Combining Their Failed ObamaCare Exchanges
By: Seton Motley
- What if Obama decides to ignore the courts, and move ahead on amnesty?
- The Coming Police State
By: Joseph Blaikie
- Strike Two For Obama’s DAPA Amnesty Program at Fifth Circuit
- Steyer’s Inane Proposal to Slam California’s Drivers
- Sunset the Tax Code
By: Colin Hanna
- Five Reasons Why Jeb Bush Should Drop Out Now (before officially entering the 2016 race)
By: Myra Adams
- What if, for 50 years AFTER Columbus discovered America, there had been no more expeditions to the New World?
- The Left is Frothing, Raving and Losing Its Mind Over the Fall of House Duggar
- Rather Than Make a Bad Bill Look More Like a Good Bill – Just Pass the Good Bill
By: Seton Motley
- DACA: Obama’s Political Legacy
- Marita Noon: Another domino falls in the anti-fossil fuel movement’s crusade
By: Marita Noon
- The Strange Affinity of the Political Left for Islam
- Memorial Day, 2015
By: Bob Buresh
- Is the NSA Really “Spying” On Us?
- Is Rush Limbaugh a RINO?
- It’s Not Kosher: Z Street vs the IRS
- The Battle of Ramadi
- It’s Time to Re-Evaluate the “Patriot Act”
- If Monopolies are Bad, Why are Unions Good?
- Jeb’s Iraq Fumble
- Outrageous Assault On Freedom Of Press Taking Place In Bloomington, IL
By: Ulysses Arn
- America’s Need for Political Intervention
By: John Vernon
- How Your U.S. Senator Voted on Fast-Tracking ObamaTrade
- American Political Dynasties: A (Somewhat) Humorous Look
- UPDATED: A suggestion for the 6-10 Republicans who are about to be excluded from the FOX debate: hold you own debate the next day
- Let’s All Cast The First Stone
- Obama Sabotages Border Enforcement; May Plan to Create “Country within a Country”
- Louisiana Senator Vitter To Expose Obama Anti-Small Business Policies
By: Lloyd Chapman
- Canadian Jeweler Imbues Wedding Ring with Gay Hate Cooties
- Consumers Benefit from Open Skies
- The Watercooler ~ He Is Able
- Another Dubious Obama Legacy: No experience needed to be president
By: Myra Adams
- moelane: #rsrh Droughtshaming continues to grow as a California social movement, or perhaps 'mob.': http://t.co/U125naz0ZL
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Memory And The Supreme Court Follies edition.: http://t.co/SJKWAb4Yji
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, I'LL Give It A Witness.: http://t.co/DkJS13l1iA
- moelane: #rsrh My http://t.co/DFatlhr6Zh post on civil asset forfeiture is up.: http://t.co/tAZLtrQ9o5
- moelane: #rsrh Big Labor seeks LA minimum wage hike exemption for companies that hire Big Labor.: http://t.co/29zOTtioeM
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Try Not To Think About This Too Much edition.: http://t.co/bQ63MPPacy
- CalebHowe: When It Comes to Global Warming, the News Media Only See What They Want http://t.co/RmONHqaa1G via @Zigmanfreud #rsrh #dude
- moelane: #rsrh Mark Pryor and Mary Landrieu concede that they're not likely to run again.: http://t.co/p3nibyVx4B
- moelane: #rsrh No Republican voted for Obamacare, and its skyrocketing deductibles.: http://t.co/2H9g6zoR0Z
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Remember: Barack Obama Lost The War George W Bush Won edition.: http://t.co/w3znNwkUjD
- moelane: #rsrh The Democrats' Demographic Mistake.: http://t.co/rGFrm6HmUj
- moelane: #rsrh The Fall of Mozilla, continued.: http://t.co/YNyT1kYLHs
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet / Picture of the Day, Memorial Day edition.: http://t.co/kqQRCJwAcr
- moelane: #rsrh I cannot endorse this heartless libel of @_FloridaMan.: http://t.co/P6jst51Ms2