SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY hanoverhenry:
While "give me liberty or give me death" has been cited as the phrase most connected to the name of Patrick Henry, more people should be aware that in addition to being cited as "the orator" of the American revolution, Henry also is the father of the First Amendment and its proviso barring the federal government's interference with the practice of religion. My purpose here is to be an advocate for that branch of the conservative philosophy most often relegated to the "back of the bus" - what in the past has been called "traditional values" or these days the "values voters." If law is not based foremost, upon right and wrong according to the Highest Law given us by our Creator, then the foundation is built on sand. While economics and national defense are of course, also very important, these two issues can also be approached from a "values voter" standpoint as well. It is our belief that the American Founding Fathers were the first "values voters" in the United States. I am especially on the lookout for more conservative friends on Facebook, especially those who live in PA or who actively promote our cause using REDSTATE and/or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HanoverHenry A list of my RED STATE articles can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=161396253981775
Sorry, no results were found.
- Avoiding Big Trouble at the Cleveland Convention
- Defund Planned Parenthood: These 7 Senators Need Pressure NOW
- Mitt Romney defends Obama while attacking Ted Cruz
- Americans Want the “Real Deal”
- The 2016 Battle For the House: July Happenings
- Judge: ‘Efforts to extend legal rights to chimpanzees are thus understandable’
- CJ Pearson’s strange rise and abrupt betrayal
- Will GOP establishment throw Renee Ellmers under the bus?
- #PPSellsBabyParts to Hannibal Lecter?
- Statistical proof (sort of) that GOP leadership is way out of touch with the base.
- BREAKING: PP video producers release new video, ‘it’s a boy!’
- Pension Funds in NYC & California Plan to Divest From Gun Sellers Such as Walmart
By: Candice Lanier
- I Am a One Issue Voter
- #PPSellsBabyParts: Why Is Selling Human Organs Illegal Anyway?
- US Senate News for 2016- July Edition
- So Why Aren’t You Worried About Climate Change?
- Cecil the Lion is Dead. So Are Millions of Unborn Babies
By: Conrad Close
- Donald Trump: Wife Raper, From The 1980s
- The Iran Nuke Deal is Damnable Mess, From Beginning to End
By: Bob Buresh
- Is Nobody Talking About Meadows?
- BSA president Robert Gates: mentally asleep and morally bankrupt
- Harry Reid channels Strom Thurmond: Senate to Vote on #DefundPlannedParenthood
- The Constitution Has a Heartbeat
- Can Trump Trump [The Ruling Class]?
By: Gregory Brittain
- With Friends Like These: Cheryl Mills
- Planned Parenthood Is Our Auschwitz
By: Owen Strachan
- RNC Committeewoman Demetra DeMonte: I’m As Frustrated As You Are(Video)
By: Ulysses Arn
- 140 House Members are Ready to #DefundPlannedParenthood
- Watch Carly Fiorina knock it out of the park at the Reagan Library
- Defunding Evil is More Important Than Building Roads
By: Conrad Close
- John McCain the Hypocrite
By: Kelly R. Burke
- Planned Parenthood Dehumanizes Its Victims To Abuse Them
By: Loren Heal
- The Donald Trump Rule: ‘Flip-Flopping’ to the Right Position Can Be a Very Good Thing
By: Seton Motley
- Call for my death? I’ll lift your sanctions. Call my deal bad? I’ll shut you up.
By: Bob Buresh
- Jeb attracts ‘Bush Democrats’ with the smell of money
- Ted Cruz Has a 15:1 Advantage Over Jeb Bush With Conservatives… And Why the Establishment Should Care
- American Lives Matter
- Immigration and “Fundamental Transformation”
By: Gregory Brittain
- If Cosby, Why Not Clinton?
- Marita Noon: Obama: Iranian oil, good. Canadian oil, bad. American oil, bad.
By: Marita Noon
- moelane: #rsrh I tremble for the Republic.: http://t.co/Bxde3oTRSS
- moelane: #rsrh This Minnesota Lt. Governor / @PPAct story needs further research, I think.: http://t.co/nrHqofzQqk
- streiffredstate: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/ibq3ykCLQb
- BrianFaughnan: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh Don't be afraid to get it wrong.: http://t.co/OXU4diqyI4
- moelane: #rsrh Secularists continue their Magical Tin-Ear PR Tour in Detroit, Michigan.: http://t.co/1pAEuXZHkX
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Who Wants Some Good News in FL-SEN? edition.: http://t.co/yfIJXdPXED
- moelane: #rsrh So this is sort of my mood, right now.: http://t.co/9fjDIMNM9u
- moelane: #rsrh Vine of the Day, Я клянусь, это никогда не случалось со мной прежде edition.: http://t.co/9dEi6pxCVD
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Just Memory-Hole The Whole Democratic Party, Then edition.: http://t.co/e85MeiqpeU
- moelane: #rsrh "And A Big Yellow Taxi Took My Young Professionals Voting Bloc Away..." Hmm. Doesn't scan.: http://t.co/sjpVBTLuts
- Aaron_RS: RT @moelane: #rsrh First of two stupid felony indictments against Rick Perry just ejected from court.: http://t.co/kLJo5zsdVh