Visit Rattle With Us Tea Party
Obamaocare primers: here, here, here, here, here, and HC summary here and please check out my RS:Diaries:here. Musings as a member of Rattle With Us - MI Tea Party, and see Michigan events listings at: Rattle With Us: Events About me: JLenardDetroit (aka: HyperlinKING, as dubbed by DROM)
Male, born: 08/11/1962, Michigander (Socialist utopia of Wayne county), former IT professional, charming and personable ;-) I ran on the Republican ticket a few times (old, out of date, campaign site: here) and some of my older Articles are online via this link, un-published book info (I really should dedicate time to that, it grows less relevant as time goes by), and (of course) online here via this "My Diaries" link or musings at: Rattle With Us - MI Tea Party. I've pounded the pavement for myself and other Candidates/Causes.... I've worked at the Phone banks... I put my money where my mouth is (donations to Conservative Candidates/Causes) as well as having donated my Time... I THINK, THEREFORE I AM CONSERVATIVE! Here are some Recommended Diaries/Topics for you to consider reviewing as well as Election Issues recap [with categorized links] (since in 2010 & 2012 we are dealing with, basically, the same issues (Spending, Debt, Deficit, Balanced Budget Amend., etc and the New "Contract" = "Contrast for America") Democrats never let anything get solved and repeat the same old/tired race baiting, Class-warfare, fraud, pretending to be somewhat Conservative to hide their Socialist true beliefs, expanded Blue-ism concerns, etc) As always, Regards from JLenardDetroit from "NoMoTown (The MOTORless CITY)"
"Remember, Liberals - looking to do for America, what they've done to Detroit. - Destroy it!"
"I think, therefore I am Conservative"
"Conservative by choice, Republican by necessity"
"The more things 'hope and change' the more they stay the same"
"You can lead Liberals to the Truth (Facts), but you cannot make them THINK!"
"Romney [No, not my first choice] does NOT have a MORMON problem. He has a, far too many Americans; these days; are MORONS problem!"
closing quotes attributable to (me) JLenardDetroit Additional Closing thoughts: remember: Obama LIES and your Bank Account will Die! (4/15 Truthers) Heil "O" Hell No Obamao is NOT MY PRESIDENT! "No U won't" I want "O" to FAIL (here, here, & whole Diary (Ofail) here, is why) "The first Liberal was Satan" - a Rush caller (other Quotes) God Bless and Take Care all.
Sorry, no results were found.
- What’s good for the goose…
By: The MonT-SteR
- BUNDAPOKER.COM AGEN TEXAS POKER DAN DOMINO ONLINE INDONESIA TERPERCAYA
- To The Families Of James Foley And Steven Sotloff, I’m Sorry
- Thank you, Andrew Breitbart
- Ken and Angela Paxton: A Family for Educational Choice
By: Amelia Hamilton
- President Obama Says “We Don’t Have a Strategy” on ISIS, Except He Does
By: Matthew Clark
- What would America fight for?
- West Virginia Democrats Can’t Sue Their Way to Victory
- The “Consider This Podcast”: Hamas v Israel, and Gays in America
By: Doug Payton
- A Hobbit’s brush with Death
By: Steve Berman
- Contradictory Choices in the Middle East [Part I]
- VIDEO: When Bureaucrats Determine Their Own Limits – There Are No Limits
By: Seton Motley
- Who is Abigail Disney and Why Is She So Stupid?
- New Testament Bible Reading (in 6 Months) Catch-up
- Are You Ready For Some Terrorism?
By: Myra Adams
- Chronological Bible Reading – Weeks 32 – 35
- Lipinski Votes No to Protect the Borders and Support Our Border Troops
By: sharon brannigan
- Thank You from Richard DeNapoli
By: Richard DeNapoli
- Labor Day OPEN THREAD- Obama’s Problems on ISIS Crisis: Analysis Paralysis, Decidophobia and Pivot Bigot
- Marita Noon: Mr. President, what about a campaign-style push to talk up America?
By: Marita Noon
- AS THE WORLD BURNS Episode 3
- Time To Rethink Our Policy Towards Cuba
- Constituents To Rep. Adam Kinzinger(RINO-IL): #NoAmnesty And #SecureTheBorder
- Death to “Slaves of the Cross” Funded by American Taxpayers, Courtesy of the Obama Administration
- Liberals Want to Export Ideology
- Is there any reason why Boehner should not allow the House to debate a bill giving Obama authority for military action against ISIS?
- ISIS Gains while DoD diddles
- Conservative Senate Candidates Outperformed Expectations In 2014
- Call to KY Conservatives, Libertarians & Tea Partyers (CLT group)
- United States Jacks Up Exit Fee For Those Renouncing Citizenship
- The Status Quo is Hardly Ideal
By: sharon brannigan
- A Lesson from Ralphie for Obama
By: Gary Wiram
- Why Worry When You Can Pray
- Ron Paul – Rhetoric sure doesn’t match action
- Rep. Cheri Bustos(D-IL) Attacks GOP Opponent For Supporting Same Visa Program She Does
- A Race Story not About Ferguson
- The Equal Protection Clause Versus What SCOTUS Says It Means
- Will @GovernorPerry #RememberMississippi and Stand with us? #mssen
- The “Consider This Podcast”: “Name That Quote”, and Modifying Climate Reality Instead Of Models
By: Doug Payton
- Tennant Shows Democrat Party Has Lost the Support of WV
- VladimirRS: You'll never guess what caused the Polar Vortex & record winter cold. http://t.co/MOLHzMexgR #AGW #noreally #rsrh
- BrianFaughnan: RT @cayankee: 300 here, 350 there... RT @cnnbrk: Obama authorizes sending 350 more troops to Iraq to protect Baghdad embassy. http://t.co/M…
- cayankee: 300 here, 350 there... RT @cnnbrk: Obama authorizes sending 350 more troops to Iraq to protect Baghdad embassy. http://t.co/M2gGwUgRSA #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh White House sending another 350 troops to Iraq.: http://t.co/opGzL9KqBB
- moelane: #rsrh Let us stop playing Harry Reid's twisted little games.: http://t.co/Ymf6QN461K
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Mary Landrieu Edges Closer To DOOM edition.: http://t.co/c6gF94PJkC
- moelane: #rsrh I maintain a certain skepticism that Dick Durbin is in all that much trouble right now.: http://t.co/uwGSuVA1mx
- CalebHowe: Democrats Reduced To Hope That An ISIS Strategy Will 'Coalesce' | Truth Revolt: http://t.co/aRpRyr0bVq #rsrh
- CalebHowe: Excellent article by @JeromeEHudson http://t.co/sD0r6fWjfV #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Hong Kong learns that you can't trust Commies.: http://t.co/oYwBcFsg7W
- VladimirRS: Missed it by *that much*! There's still a polar ice cap contra AlGore's dire 2007 prediction. http://t.co/7kRj5L2N5t H/T @FrackNation #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh UKIP hoping to get first seat with resignation/defection of MP Douglas Carswell..: http://t.co/3gWk1xNBYY
- moelane: #rsrh A lot of people worrying about Central Europe right now.: http://t.co/U6KehjxiQD
- moelane: #rsrh Team Obama now accepting President's new, more selective appeal*.: http://t.co/qG86XMV1zC
- moelane: #rsrh Boston Globe finds Charlie Baker ahead of Martha Coakley in MA-GOV. ...Huh.: http://t.co/g9hfwfvhsD
- moelane: #rsrh Two depressing things about Obama's sudden return to DC.: http://t.co/1yZbVeLvKN
- moelane: #rsrh The New York Times' meaningless refusal to endorse Andrew Cuomo.: http://t.co/TXnYvzgGIv
- presjpolk: Cop runs down, kills man while violating texting-while-driving. No charges because cop. http://t.co/o8LGtNVmCq #rsrh
- VladimirRS: Smooth Move: Montana Dems replace the plagiarist with a real, live Wobbly: http://t.co/FkSlRc3Hfj #rsrh