Visit Rattle With Us Tea Party
Obamaocare primers: here, here, here, here, here, and HC summary here and please check out my RS:Diaries:here. Musings as a member of Rattle With Us - MI Tea Party, and see Michigan events listings at: Rattle With Us: Events About me: JLenardDetroit (aka: HyperlinKING, as dubbed by DROM)
Male, born: 08/11/1962, Michigander (Socialist utopia of Wayne county), former IT professional, charming and personable ;-) I ran on the Republican ticket a few times (old, out of date, campaign site: here) and some of my older Articles are online via this link, un-published book info (I really should dedicate time to that, it grows less relevant as time goes by), and (of course) online here via this "My Diaries" link or musings at: Rattle With Us - MI Tea Party. I've pounded the pavement for myself and other Candidates/Causes.... I've worked at the Phone banks... I put my money where my mouth is (donations to Conservative Candidates/Causes) as well as having donated my Time... I THINK, THEREFORE I AM CONSERVATIVE! Here are some Recommended Diaries/Topics for you to consider reviewing as well as Election Issues recap [with categorized links] (since in 2010 & 2012 we are dealing with, basically, the same issues (Spending, Debt, Deficit, Balanced Budget Amend., etc and the New "Contract" = "Contrast for America") Democrats never let anything get solved and repeat the same old/tired race baiting, Class-warfare, fraud, pretending to be somewhat Conservative to hide their Socialist true beliefs, expanded Blue-ism concerns, etc) As always, Regards from JLenardDetroit from "NoMoTown (The MOTORless CITY)"
"Remember, Liberals - looking to do for America, what they've done to Detroit. - Destroy it!"
"I think, therefore I am Conservative"
"Conservative by choice, Republican by necessity"
"The more things 'hope and change' the more they stay the same"
"You can lead Liberals to the Truth (Facts), but you cannot make them THINK!"
"Romney [No, not my first choice] does NOT have a MORMON problem. He has a, far too many Americans; these days; are MORONS problem!"
closing quotes attributable to (me) JLenardDetroit Additional Closing thoughts: remember: Obama LIES and your Bank Account will Die! (4/15 Truthers) Heil "O" Hell No Obamao is NOT MY PRESIDENT! "No U won't" I want "O" to FAIL (here, here, & whole Diary (Ofail) here, is why) "The first Liberal was Satan" - a Rush caller (other Quotes) God Bless and Take Care all.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Is it time for Mississippi conservatives to teach the GOPe a lesson and voter for Travis Childers?
- Consequences – Schmonsequences
- It’s Official. We Have FenceGate and Should Call it Like it Is.
- Breaking: Another Judge Strikes Down Federal Subsidies in Obamacare
- Republican Party tagline through 2016: ‘We’re not them’
- Prez Holds Special Dinner for Indian PM – Who is Fasting
- Trolling for Dollars
- How Kamala Harris will replace Ruth Ginsburg on SCOTUS, after a brief detour as the new Attorney General
- Two Victories for the Integrity of Elections
- October Surprise Dress Rehearsal?
- “Zionism” and A Missed Opportunity
- Adam Kinzinger’s Road To The Senate Goes Through Syria
By: Ulysses Arn
- Move Over Julia. Jennifer Wants Her Share Too and Is Very Jealous of Fräulein Andrea.
- Taxed Enough Already
By: John Vernon
- Marita Noon: People’s climate march wants to change the system, not the weather
By: Marita Noon
- Obama: We Were Wrong
- Something About Liberalism Makes it Impossible To See The World As It Really Is
- Week 39 Chronological Bible Reading/Week 15 New Testament Readings
- John Barrow’s lies about Repealing Obamacare #ga12
- Is there ANY reason why a GOP controlled Senate should restore the 60 vote “requirement” for confirmation?
- So you want to fire an employee for calling you an %@#*&! in front of customers? Barack Obama says not so fast…
- The Internet Tax is an Unfair Revenue Grabber
- Why the Internet of Things Could Become a Privacy Headache
- Syria and Iraq is Vietnam
- A Dearth of Cults?
- The NY Times; The US is no longer a middle-class leader
- Live with It!
- OBAMA WAR ON WOMEN
- Democrats Try to Influence West Virginians with Push Polls
- What Can Ted Cruz Do About The NRSC?
- Common Core From the Inside
- Utah and Common Core
- Religious Liberty is Imperative to the salvation of our Nation
- Chuck Todd is Officially Irrelevant
- NO VOTES FOR GOATS
- The Bash Bug Could be a Headache
- The October 2014 Supreme Court Docket
- Cursing Anti-God Batman vs pro-US Army National Guard T-shirt
- Goodbye and Good Riddance, Coward
- Poll in Johnson County, Kansas – Governor, Secretary of State, US Senate
By: Benjamin Hodge
- moelane: #rsrh 'Emails from the DCCC.': http://t.co/x963caOSyh
- moelane: #rsrh Our Healthcare situation, in two tweets.: http://t.co/AjUc5L8OKp
- moelane: #rsrh Annnnnd now the Democrats have gone to threats - however mild - in their fundraising emails. http://t.co/hVKrCQGqhG
- cayankee: Liberal dove Democrats now run as war hawks. http://t.co/6cV9HppULL #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh There's a reason for gerrymandering (Spoiler: it's called the Voting Rights Act of 1965).: http://t.co/GfIhL6xfyD
- moelane: #rsrh Do not expect the Democrats to panic until it is too late.: http://t.co/8ICeoylIiM
- cayankee: Sen. Ted Cruz denies he's in the final stages of preparing for a presidential campaign announcement. http://t.co/rne8vb9qw6 #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, DOOM in Ohio-GOV edition.: http://t.co/CgkMj7sgrl
- CalebHowe: #RSRH RT @JennJacques Concealed Carry: Strap It On http://t.co/QHK8HAB333 … via @GunsAndCurves #beheading #NRA
- moelane: #rsrh The Democrats had a bad night in the Iowa Senate race.: http://t.co/3VqdRM6RQx
- moelane: #rsrh And this is one reason why many of us worked to get Ted Cruz in the Senate.: http://t.co/8mau2uBIWd
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, The DCCC Will Now Start Slamming Cheap Vodka edition.: http://t.co/ZPPPxmDLwP
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, This is Not Quite A DOOM Moment In The Iowa-SEN Race edition.: http://t.co/Kkvb7kFOHe
- cayankee: How big could the House Republican majority get in November? Maybe the biggest its been in 85 years. http://t.co/0UCWPF33OH #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh Plagiarist Mary Burke plagiarized in turn by South Dakota Democratic gubernatorial candidate.: http://t.co/NDqfHqjaz3
- moelane: #rsrh Eric Holder's resignation indicates that the White House expects the Senate to flip.: http://t.co/TYJaJ2P61j
- moelane: #rsrh Ad funding and the state of play in Kansas-SEN.: http://t.co/d7TfVym6On
- moelane: #rsrh DCCC cutting and running in New York-21 race.: http://t.co/5JS4VvOegR