Visit Rattle With Us Tea Party
Obamaocare primers: here, here, here, here, here, and HC summary here and please check out my RS:Diaries:here. Musings as a member of Rattle With Us - MI Tea Party, and see Michigan events listings at: Rattle With Us: Events About me: JLenardDetroit (aka: HyperlinKING, as dubbed by DROM)
Male, born: 08/11/1962, Michigander (Socialist utopia of Wayne county), former IT professional, charming and personable ;-) I ran on the Republican ticket a few times (old, out of date, campaign site: here) and some of my older Articles are online via this link, un-published book info (I really should dedicate time to that, it grows less relevant as time goes by), and (of course) online here via this "My Diaries" link or musings at: Rattle With Us - MI Tea Party. I've pounded the pavement for myself and other Candidates/Causes.... I've worked at the Phone banks... I put my money where my mouth is (donations to Conservative Candidates/Causes) as well as having donated my Time... I THINK, THEREFORE I AM CONSERVATIVE! Here are some Recommended Diaries/Topics for you to consider reviewing as well as Election Issues recap [with categorized links] (since in 2010 & 2012 we are dealing with, basically, the same issues (Spending, Debt, Deficit, Balanced Budget Amend., etc and the New "Contract" = "Contrast for America") Democrats never let anything get solved and repeat the same old/tired race baiting, Class-warfare, fraud, pretending to be somewhat Conservative to hide their Socialist true beliefs, expanded Blue-ism concerns, etc) As always, Regards from JLenardDetroit from "NoMoTown (The MOTORless CITY)"
"Remember, Liberals - looking to do for America, what they've done to Detroit. - Destroy it!"
"I think, therefore I am Conservative"
"Conservative by choice, Republican by necessity"
"The more things 'hope and change' the more they stay the same"
"You can lead Liberals to the Truth (Facts), but you cannot make them THINK!"
"Romney [No, not my first choice] does NOT have a MORMON problem. He has a, far too many Americans; these days; are MORONS problem!"
closing quotes attributable to (me) JLenardDetroit Additional Closing thoughts: remember: Obama LIES and your Bank Account will Die! (4/15 Truthers) Heil "O" Hell No Obamao is NOT MY PRESIDENT! "No U won't" I want "O" to FAIL (here, here, & whole Diary (Ofail) here, is why) "The first Liberal was Satan" - a Rush caller (other Quotes) God Bless and Take Care all.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Thomas Perez Wants Shared Prosperity
- Ann Coulter’s version of Christianity- aka political Christianity
- Why the Welfare State Isn’t Well and It Isn’t Fair
- Midterm Races in Connecticut and New Hampshire
- War On Terror: We Need To Finish The Job
By: Candice Lanier
- Why is there no conservative version of Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, or Colbert?
- Jaylen Fryberg, WA School Shooter: Where Was Grace?
- Obama’s Trying To Kill The SBA, Who’s Trying To Stop Him
By: Lloyd Chapman
- Open Thread- DHS Should be Too Busy to Go on a Panty Raid. But They’re Not.
- Cultural Vertigo and Christian Persecution in America
- A Tale of Two Michigan Campaigns
- Federal Court Puts Road Block in the Way of Justice for Conservatives Targeted by the IRS
- Common Core Not State Led – Here’s Proof
- Michelle Nunn Doesn’t Understand Basic Economics
- Wendy Davis is NOT running the worst campaign ever.
- Midterm Races in Wisconsin
- OLB365.com agen judi bola online, agen judi casino Online indonesia terpercaya
- 50 Years Later, The Message is Still The Same
- The Capitol and White House are Racist Icons, Because Diversity
- Heritage Action Score Percentiles of Republican Senators, 2011-2014
- Income Inequality
- Canada Comes Face to Face with ISIS and Radical Islamic Jihadist Terror
- Midterm Races in Maine and Massachusetts
- Houston, You’ve Got a Problem: It’s Called Islam and Your Lesbian Mayor Ignores the Reality that Lesbians Rank High on Islam’s Hit List
- Natalie Tennant Violates Her Own Election Laws…Again!
- The Truth About Maness
- Midterm Races in Florida
- Follow the Money: Apple Inc.
By: Chris Walker
- Win for Electoral Integrity: Supreme Court Refuses Obama Attempt to Block Texas Voter ID Law
- The Obama Administration’s Ebola Message Needs To Be Quarantined
- Midterm Races in Kentucky
- Week 42 Chronological Bible Reading & Week 19 New Testament Readings
- Why Rep. Michaud Has No Business Running for Governor
- Ebola: An excuse for racism?
- Obama needs 34 million work permits for what?
- Pakistan Sentences Christian Mom Asia Bibi to Death for “Blasphemy” over a Cup of Water
- How do YOU get the word out about the Precinct Strategy?
- Six Years and Out: It’s Time to Change the Four-Year Presidential Term
By: Myra Adams
- Crony Socialists Looking to Ban Online Gambling Don’t Seem to Realize It’s a WORLD WIDE Web
By: Seton Motley
- Early Voting Open Thread
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet/Picture of the Day, The Symbolism Should Be Obvious edition.: http://t.co/WIdEYgGcSG
- moelane: #rsrh Excuse me, Hillary Clinton: the earth revolves around the sun, Marxism is bad, & businesses create jobs.: http://t.co/antM3ScKph
- Aaron_RS: RT @moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, That's Not A Good Thing To Say During A Gubernatorial Debate edition.: http://t.co/uXLqnoO5Im
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, That's Not A Good Thing To Say During A Gubernatorial Debate edition.: http://t.co/uXLqnoO5Im
- moelane: #rsrh Here's *my* comment, @American_Bridge: HAHAHA PWN3D, LUZER.: http://t.co/QiQMooGw9E
- moelane: #rsrh Wait, is Tom Wolf (D CAND, Pennsylvania-GOV) in trouble?: http://t.co/s05wmZXTe5
- moelane: #rsrh Sean Haugh: the pro-pot, antiwar candidate for North Carolina Senate.: http://t.co/GqsS5xdmsl
- streiffredstate: Kathryn Ruemmler,Solyndra friend and Obama toadie withdraws name for AG http://t.co/iXaXlQA5BM #rsrh
- streiffredstate: Holy Crap. @AnthonyWeiner is at it again. Won't he ever learn http://t.co/KRlbPswzyX #rsrh
- streiffredstate: Mali reports its first case of Ebola http://t.co/PqUMRP0Ifb #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, READ THIS IF YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN edition.: http://t.co/dF51dHD91h
- streiffredstate: @SarahPalinUSA endorses independent/dem ticket for governor http://t.co/TWfzPkGasx #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh AP-GfK: 9% of voters enthusiastic about Barack Obama.: http://t.co/TjR9iGcgaH
- moelane: #rsrh Marvel's Age of Ultron counter-leak gambit.: http://t.co/C4UDg54qsV
- moelane: #rsrh Mary Landrieu is losing, but it's not DOOM.: http://t.co/gY2c9Nvon7
- moelane: #rsrh Annnnd the Democrats need to teach their staffers not to casually insult African-Americans and Latinos. http://t.co/kAzhJ40H8O
- streiffredstate: 6 things Michelle Obama Likes About You... and this is not an ad for penis enlargement http://t.co/F5CMwHmcSu #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh On the 'margin of fraud.': http://t.co/UiJWUOs6zs
- streiffredstate: All animals are equal, some are more equal than others. Socialist push for $20/hr min wage and hire at $13/hr. http://t.co/EA9iP3gHSc #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh White House tries to help Bruce Bailey in his gubernatorial bid... Oh, God, STOP it.: http://t.co/QWbJbdsmHr
- moelane: #rsrh This is not exactly a Tweet of the Day...: http://t.co/wMxCkD3Smh
- streiffredstate: Soviets good. America bad. Berlin Wall necessary. Up is down. We've always been at war with Eastasia. http://t.co/4JDbfkEkap #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, The Democrats Now Just Counting The Days edition.: http://t.co/tL8wOjUQMM
- streiffredstate: .@abbyhaglage thinks Ebola=AIDS. Idiot. No similarity in problem or response. http://t.co/J5WrmuGOqa #rsrh
- streiffredstate: Putin misplaces another submarine. This one in Swedish waters. http://t.co/TpNwBnu3ea #rsrh