Visit Rattle With Us Tea Party
Obamaocare primers: here, here, here, here, here, and HC summary here and please check out my RS:Diaries:here. Musings as a member of Rattle With Us - MI Tea Party, and see Michigan events listings at: Rattle With Us: Events About me: JLenardDetroit (aka: HyperlinKING, as dubbed by DROM)
Male, born: 08/11/1962, Michigander (Socialist utopia of Wayne county), former IT professional, charming and personable ;-) I ran on the Republican ticket a few times (old, out of date, campaign site: here) and some of my older Articles are online via this link, un-published book info (I really should dedicate time to that, it grows less relevant as time goes by), and (of course) online here via this "My Diaries" link or musings at: Rattle With Us - MI Tea Party. I've pounded the pavement for myself and other Candidates/Causes.... I've worked at the Phone banks... I put my money where my mouth is (donations to Conservative Candidates/Causes) as well as having donated my Time... I THINK, THEREFORE I AM CONSERVATIVE! Here are some Recommended Diaries/Topics for you to consider reviewing as well as Election Issues recap [with categorized links] (since in 2010 & 2012 we are dealing with, basically, the same issues (Spending, Debt, Deficit, Balanced Budget Amend., etc and the New "Contract" = "Contrast for America") Democrats never let anything get solved and repeat the same old/tired race baiting, Class-warfare, fraud, pretending to be somewhat Conservative to hide their Socialist true beliefs, expanded Blue-ism concerns, etc) As always, Regards from JLenardDetroit from "NoMoTown (The MOTORless CITY)"
"Remember, Liberals - looking to do for America, what they've done to Detroit. - Destroy it!"
"I think, therefore I am Conservative"
"Conservative by choice, Republican by necessity"
"The more things 'hope and change' the more they stay the same"
"You can lead Liberals to the Truth (Facts), but you cannot make them THINK!"
"Romney [No, not my first choice] does NOT have a MORMON problem. He has a, far too many Americans; these days; are MORONS problem!"
closing quotes attributable to (me) JLenardDetroit Additional Closing thoughts: remember: Obama LIES and your Bank Account will Die! (4/15 Truthers) Heil "O" Hell No Obamao is NOT MY PRESIDENT! "No U won't" I want "O" to FAIL (here, here, & whole Diary (Ofail) here, is why) "The first Liberal was Satan" - a Rush caller (other Quotes) God Bless and Take Care all.
Sorry, no results were found.
- McCarthy’s Withdrawal: Too Early for Conservatives to Rejoice
- Unless Jordan/Hensarling reverse course, stick with Webster. No Paul Ryan.
- More Wars for Peace Will Not Bring Peace
- Fred Thompson for Speaker. Because, why not?
- Memo to House Conservatives: Don’t quit! Blow it up! Move the Motion to Vacate the Chair NOW!
- Congressional GOP Grows Spine Before Texas House
- Primary Challenge Alert: IL 15th District Rep. John Shimkus (R)
- The post presidency of Obama
- Being on the Right Side of Immigration does Not Make Trump a Conservative
By: JD Rucker
- Tweaking Capital Punishment
- Gun Education over Gun Control
By: Susan Clouse
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger(RINO-IL) You Are Not And Never Have Been A Tea Party Conservative
- Hillary: “I was for the TPP before I was against it..”
- Is there an embarrassing skeleton in Kevin McCarthy’s closet?
- Reaching out to the Black Community
- Please don’t make me run
- American Competitiveness Could Get Much Worse Without Congressional Action
By: Lisa Miller
- 2016 – An Outsider’s Handicapping – Part IV
- With Friends Like These: George Soros-Part 2
- Minimum Wage Hikes Kill Businesses & Jobs
- So, is it just wicked reich-wing Republicans saying that President Obama’s foreign policy shows no leadership . . .
By: Dana Pico
- Surprise! Prescription Drug Spending Soars Under Obamacare
- We Fill Our Culture with Garbage, and We Reap The Result
- Can We Afford It?
- Do Liberals Want To Stop Gun Violence Or Just Mass Shootings?
- Mark Cuban: When He Isn’t Denouncing ‘Patent Trolls’ – He Is One
By: Seton Motley
- Hillary: Obviously, I don’t give a crap about black lives…
- Diary of a Wimpy Congress
- Rep. Kinzinger(RINO-IL): House Freedom Caucus Has Been Hurtful To GOP
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger(RINO-IL): “I’m A Leader Of The Party, And I’m Worried That We’re Alienating The People”
- America Has An Entitlement Problem
- Affirmative Action and the voting patterns of Asian and Jewish Americans
By: Dana Pico
- Are You A Machine? Are You A Computer?
- Putin, Philosophy, The Eastern Mediterranean, and Obama’s Arrogance
- Marita Noon: Rolling back the tide of big government overreach
By: Marita Noon
- 10 Lines of Questioning for Cecile Richards
- No .@Salon, You’re Wrong About Islamic Women’s Equal Rights
- Texas Agency Wants To Silence Churches
- Don’t Be Evil, Google
- Congressional Reform Goes Beyond Electing the Right Speaker
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Actually, The VRWC Has An OPINION On Eminent Domain edition.: http://t.co/sBDoNFhRjU
- moelane: #rsrh Reason's 'A Gun-Free America In 5 Easy Steps' video.: http://t.co/EmzXSuMgJH
- moelane: #rsrh ...Nah, the 2016 Senate races aren't that foregone yet. Or foregone at all, really.: http://t.co/mc9aDkAkKo
- moelane: #rsrh AP(!) reporter rakes State Department over the coals for double standards involving Israel(!!).: http://t.co/S99oNXdGMe
- moelane: #rsrh So, HOW much does @CecileRichards make running an organization that's this bad at custormer service, again? http://t.co/WnR0WGIZIt
- moelane: #rsrh Hillary's first ad: explaining.: http://t.co/rV9KP6L9yB
- moelane: #rsrh Google finally admits that 'Don't Be Evil' isn't really a core value for them.: http://t.co/Aqv2WwFEJt
- moelane: #rsrh Democrats oppose Native American economic prosperity bill.: http://t.co/vha3ZlLnBt
- moelane: #rsrh Time to buy more firearms stock, apparently.: http://t.co/7xdVzPaCmX
- moelane: #rsrh How... DO states that did Medicaid expansion expect to pay for it, anyway? http://t.co/8nLE915VTE
- moelane: #rsrh Russia deciding to get involved in the Syrian quagmire.: http://t.co/dLjb2oDnPZ
- moelane: #rsrh How common *is* a lack of punctuality in politicians, these days?: http://t.co/eLz4XVNZco