Visit Rattle With Us Tea Party
Obamaocare primers: here, here, here, here, here, and HC summary here and please check out my RS:Diaries:here. Musings as a member of Rattle With Us - MI Tea Party, and see Michigan events listings at: Rattle With Us: Events About me: JLenardDetroit (aka: HyperlinKING, as dubbed by DROM)
Male, born: 08/11/1962, Michigander (Socialist utopia of Wayne county), former IT professional, charming and personable ;-) I ran on the Republican ticket a few times (old, out of date, campaign site: here) and some of my older Articles are online via this link, un-published book info (I really should dedicate time to that, it grows less relevant as time goes by), and (of course) online here via this "My Diaries" link or musings at: Rattle With Us - MI Tea Party. I've pounded the pavement for myself and other Candidates/Causes.... I've worked at the Phone banks... I put my money where my mouth is (donations to Conservative Candidates/Causes) as well as having donated my Time... I THINK, THEREFORE I AM CONSERVATIVE! Here are some Recommended Diaries/Topics for you to consider reviewing as well as Election Issues recap [with categorized links] (since in 2010 & 2012 we are dealing with, basically, the same issues (Spending, Debt, Deficit, Balanced Budget Amend., etc and the New "Contract" = "Contrast for America") Democrats never let anything get solved and repeat the same old/tired race baiting, Class-warfare, fraud, pretending to be somewhat Conservative to hide their Socialist true beliefs, expanded Blue-ism concerns, etc) As always, Regards from JLenardDetroit from "NoMoTown (The MOTORless CITY)"
"Remember, Liberals - looking to do for America, what they've done to Detroit. - Destroy it!"
"I think, therefore I am Conservative"
"Conservative by choice, Republican by necessity"
"The more things 'hope and change' the more they stay the same"
"You can lead Liberals to the Truth (Facts), but you cannot make them THINK!"
"Romney [No, not my first choice] does NOT have a MORMON problem. He has a, far too many Americans; these days; are MORONS problem!"
closing quotes attributable to (me) JLenardDetroit Additional Closing thoughts: remember: Obama LIES and your Bank Account will Die! (4/15 Truthers) Heil "O" Hell No Obamao is NOT MY PRESIDENT! "No U won't" I want "O" to FAIL (here, here, & whole Diary (Ofail) here, is why) "The first Liberal was Satan" - a Rush caller (other Quotes) God Bless and Take Care all.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Why We Fight
By: Josh Hammer
- Worrying things with Disqus…
- The Watercooler ~ Media Becoming Hysterical Over Israel
- David Vitter (R-LA) Supports Common Core
By: Joe Cunningham
- Washington GOP Primary “Endorsements”
- Narrow-minded kindergarteners are the Left’s reality
- Whose Life is It, Anyway?
- Check and Mate
- Has John McCain Lost His Mind?
By: Bryan Pruitt
- Bizarro Obama: President of Acirema
- The case for Impeachment.
By: Paul Joseph
- Waging War on Women Using Evasion Tactics as Landmines
- It’s BACK! Obama Republicans try Dem’s “dirty tricks” to pass this unwanted legislation
- Obama Rolls Out New Weapons In His War On Small Businesses
By: Lloyd Chapman
- ProTip: Don’t Tweet The N-Word…Ever
By: Matt Vespa
- Simply America: Kegs of Beans
By: David Clark
- ATF Fumbles Again
- A simple question to Obamacare backers regarding Halbig
By: Chad Hudson
- Contemplating Elizabeth Warren
- Damning Report on EPA and Environmental Groups
- The Watercooler ~ The Same-Sex Marriage Trap
- UN to investigate Israel for war crimes: of course
- Time Warner Cable Doesn’t Deserve the FCC’s Help
- Will every GOP 2016 presidential candidate run promising to REVERSE Obama’s executive order on amnesty?
- Missouri GOP Primary “Endorsements”
- The reason the latest Louis Lerner’s email was “Discovered”
- Not a racist, but a cultural snob
- The Watercooler ~ Religious Rhetoric and Politics
- The State of the 2014 Gubernatorial Races
- WV Democrat Lawmakers Screw Over Oil and Gas Industry
- Democrats Have a Losing, Anti-Energy Agenda
- Is Obama compromised by his ties to Hamas?
- Hillary owns ALL of Barack Obama’s failures
By: Myra Adams
- Salon: Conservative brains wired for “mass hysteria” and “folk devils”
- Of Course it Can Happen Again…
- Joe Carr For the Win in Tennessee
- The Gay Agenda Rewrite of History
- Evolutionists Outraged At County Fair Creation Science Displays
- ‘Tis but a scratch
- The Watercooler ~ State of the State (and a couple territories) Primaries
- cayankee: Adam Gopnik,tries and fails to make Obama out to be wise instead of wimpy. http://t.co/SpO20YtotU #wimpy #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh I hate political books, but maybe I should read 'Clinton, Inc.' ?: http://t.co/OYOf3EwoKG
- moelane: #rsrh It is official: Sheila Jackson Lee's rude insanity now infects her entire staff. Allegedly: http://t.co/gBoXBPZ9Pz
- moelane: #rsrh Ventura County Dem chair David Atkins screams for Julia Brownley (D) to give back 'stolen' money.: http://t.co/mwEyZiKB36
- moelane: #rsrh What happens when Republicans take the Senate? I'll tell you, @voxdotcom.: http://t.co/uF8SDiZ2EB
- cayankee: Immigration is now President Obama’s worst issue. http://t.co/l1R7FSFo8b #RSRH
- cayankee: Problems With http://t.co/6op4ZOAagJ Could Force Delays in Fall. http://t.co/uBQA1JRIeb #ObamaCare #RSRH
- Aaron_RS: RT @streiffredstate: RT @AndrewStilesUSA: RT @voxdotcom: 40 charts that explain money in politics http://t.co/EtttCj7UoB http://t.co/LgFmeX…
- streiffredstate: RT @AndrewStilesUSA: RT @voxdotcom: 40 charts that explain money in politics http://t.co/EtttCj7UoB http://t.co/LgFmeXUD35 #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, I Yearn To Have This Superpower edition.: http://t.co/OICK4314dh
- streiffredstate: RT @physicsgeek: This is what a recovery looks like. In Hell. http://t.co/nNEyrSuMyq http://t.co/wTD7P9pnYH #rsrh
- CalebHowe: Knesset Member Says Obama Treated Netanyahu Like 'Leader Of The Taliban' http://t.co/eMmBXAZfPn #tcot #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Fox News Poll: 57% would tell Obama to go away if they were Democratic candidates.: http://t.co/ZFZOX4qQv8
- moelane: #rsrh I'd like to note for the record that Jesse Ventura is neither a Republican nor a Democrat.: http://t.co/J2P7tztmz6
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, The Palestinian Effect edition.: http://t.co/nqnGfzQ6qv
- cayankee: President Obama’s competence problem is worse than it looks. http://t.co/2Zzeg6Mst1 And it looks pretty bad. #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh Bad timing: Hillary Clinton book bragged about Hamas/Israeli ceasefire.: http://t.co/yZOg6MkIO5
- VladimirRS: Oh, no! Ray Nagin's personal tumblr site hacked! #rsrh http://t.co/H8mdV6Cl2k
- moelane: #rsrh No Labels (remember them?) quietly starting to suck up to the GOP.: http://t.co/Vm35ScrruT
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the day, "a brooding and pervasive devotion to the secular" edition.: http://t.co/BZj3Pe4lFR
- presjpolk: If a GOPer did this we'd be hearing about how it proves GOP is bad at tech. #rsrh #ConfirmationBias http://t.co/oLuJ69hzt1
- moelane: #rsrh Hillary Clinton shows the anti-Bush Left the Hawaiian Good-Luck Symbol.: http://t.co/N3wEQUXcz5
- cayankee: Republicans Odds of reclaiming control of the U.S. Senate now 60 percent. http://t.co/MP21Xg7QHT #RSRH
- streiffredstate: @EdTimms1 @KevinRKrause Name That Party: Corrupt Dallas Politician Edition | RedState http://t.co/aVHORqucJd #rsrh