Visit Rattle With Us Tea Party
Obamaocare primers: here, here, here, here, here, and HC summary here and please check out my RS:Diaries:here. Musings as a member of Rattle With Us - MI Tea Party, and see Michigan events listings at: Rattle With Us: Events About me: JLenardDetroit (aka: HyperlinKING, as dubbed by DROM)
Male, born: 08/11/1962, Michigander (Socialist utopia of Wayne county), former IT professional, charming and personable ;-) I ran on the Republican ticket a few times (old, out of date, campaign site: here) and some of my older Articles are online via this link, un-published book info (I really should dedicate time to that, it grows less relevant as time goes by), and (of course) online here via this "My Diaries" link or musings at: Rattle With Us - MI Tea Party. I've pounded the pavement for myself and other Candidates/Causes.... I've worked at the Phone banks... I put my money where my mouth is (donations to Conservative Candidates/Causes) as well as having donated my Time... I THINK, THEREFORE I AM CONSERVATIVE! Here are some Recommended Diaries/Topics for you to consider reviewing as well as Election Issues recap [with categorized links] (since in 2010 & 2012 we are dealing with, basically, the same issues (Spending, Debt, Deficit, Balanced Budget Amend., etc and the New "Contract" = "Contrast for America") Democrats never let anything get solved and repeat the same old/tired race baiting, Class-warfare, fraud, pretending to be somewhat Conservative to hide their Socialist true beliefs, expanded Blue-ism concerns, etc) As always, Regards from JLenardDetroit from "NoMoTown (The MOTORless CITY)"
"Remember, Liberals - looking to do for America, what they've done to Detroit. - Destroy it!"
"I think, therefore I am Conservative"
"Conservative by choice, Republican by necessity"
"The more things 'hope and change' the more they stay the same"
"You can lead Liberals to the Truth (Facts), but you cannot make them THINK!"
"Romney [No, not my first choice] does NOT have a MORMON problem. He has a, far too many Americans; these days; are MORONS problem!"
closing quotes attributable to (me) JLenardDetroit Additional Closing thoughts: remember: Obama LIES and your Bank Account will Die! (4/15 Truthers) Heil "O" Hell No Obamao is NOT MY PRESIDENT! "No U won't" I want "O" to FAIL (here, here, & whole Diary (Ofail) here, is why) "The first Liberal was Satan" - a Rush caller (other Quotes) God Bless and Take Care all.
Sorry, no results were found.
- A Small Victory for Taxpayers
- Conservatives (And the GOP) Must Beware Crazy Uncle Bernie
- Culling the Republican Presidential Herd
- City Hall Attacking Freedom Of Press In Bloomington, IL(Update)
By: Ulysses Arn
- Dumb. DUMB!! If Republicans think that Hillary’s finances are a scandal, just wait until we get a look at Trump’s.
- Follow the Money: Boeing
By: Chris Walker
- Jesus: Political Prisoner?
- Carly Fiorina
- That’s a sneaky one, Unions. Using the Minimum Wage hike that way.
- 2008 Repeat? Fraudulent Hillary Uses Fake Southern Accent Again
- A Poll For Conservatives, By Conservatives
- Stephanopoulos is a Stain on Journalism
- Four things you didn’t know about the TPP… or is it the TPA?
- The Unpatriotic “PATRIOT” Act
- Yet Another Terrible Idea: States Consider Combining Their Failed ObamaCare Exchanges
By: Seton Motley
- What if Obama decides to ignore the courts, and move ahead on amnesty?
- The Coming Police State
By: Joseph Blaikie
- Strike Two For Obama’s DAPA Amnesty Program at Fifth Circuit
- Steyer’s Inane Proposal to Slam California’s Drivers
- Sunset the Tax Code
By: Colin Hanna
- Five Reasons Why Jeb Bush Should Drop Out Now (before officially entering the 2016 race)
By: Myra Adams
- What if, for 50 years AFTER Columbus discovered America, there had been no more expeditions to the New World?
- The Left is Frothing, Raving and Losing Its Mind Over the Fall of House Duggar
- Rather Than Make a Bad Bill Look More Like a Good Bill – Just Pass the Good Bill
By: Seton Motley
- DACA: Obama’s Political Legacy
- Marita Noon: Another domino falls in the anti-fossil fuel movement’s crusade
By: Marita Noon
- The Strange Affinity of the Political Left for Islam
- Memorial Day, 2015
By: Bob Buresh
- Is the NSA Really “Spying” On Us?
- Is Rush Limbaugh a RINO?
- It’s Not Kosher: Z Street vs the IRS
- The Battle of Ramadi
- It’s Time to Re-Evaluate the “Patriot Act”
- If Monopolies are Bad, Why are Unions Good?
- Jeb’s Iraq Fumble
- Outrageous Assault On Freedom Of Press Taking Place In Bloomington, IL
By: Ulysses Arn
- America’s Need for Political Intervention
By: John Vernon
- How Your U.S. Senator Voted on Fast-Tracking ObamaTrade
- American Political Dynasties: A (Somewhat) Humorous Look
- UPDATED: A suggestion for the 6-10 Republicans who are about to be excluded from the FOX debate: hold you own debate the next day
- moelane: #rsrh Socialist Senator reminds us why we don't particularly trust socialists to make good choices.: http://t.co/HDbpl8bfNS
- moelane: #rsrh The obligatory "Bernie Sanders Has A Bit Of A Gor Fetish, No?" post*.: http://t.co/9BhJByDTbQ
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, They're Not Getting Good Value For Money There edition.: http://t.co/pyxvXJC78u
- moelane: #rsrh Droughtshaming continues to grow as a California social movement, or perhaps 'mob.': http://t.co/U125naz0ZL
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Memory And The Supreme Court Follies edition.: http://t.co/SJKWAb4Yji
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, I'LL Give It A Witness.: http://t.co/DkJS13l1iA
- moelane: #rsrh My http://t.co/DFatlhr6Zh post on civil asset forfeiture is up.: http://t.co/tAZLtrQ9o5
- moelane: #rsrh Big Labor seeks LA minimum wage hike exemption for companies that hire Big Labor.: http://t.co/29zOTtioeM
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Try Not To Think About This Too Much edition.: http://t.co/bQ63MPPacy
- CalebHowe: When It Comes to Global Warming, the News Media Only See What They Want http://t.co/RmONHqaa1G via @Zigmanfreud #rsrh #dude
- moelane: #rsrh Mark Pryor and Mary Landrieu concede that they're not likely to run again.: http://t.co/p3nibyVx4B
- moelane: #rsrh No Republican voted for Obamacare, and its skyrocketing deductibles.: http://t.co/2H9g6zoR0Z
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Remember: Barack Obama Lost The War George W Bush Won edition.: http://t.co/w3znNwkUjD
- moelane: #rsrh The Democrats' Demographic Mistake.: http://t.co/rGFrm6HmUj