SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY jlynnr:
I've been the wife of a Naval aviator for the past 20 years, home schooled our children for the past 12 years, and blogged on politics and culture for the last five. I don't have a snazzy resume of all the diplomatic work I've done, nor do I have scads of letters behind my name to validate my work (unless, of course, you count the BS in Counseling...emphasis on BS). I am just your average American living in the Red States who is praying and working diligently to educate the population about the history of this country and the world. Hobbies: History, blogging, the occasional quilt project, New York Yankees baseball, and, of course, my family.
Sorry, no results were found.
- The Continued Madness of Marcotte
- Erick Erickson issued a major challenge to Cruz, Paul, and Rubio. Which one took him up on it?
- 2016: A Call for a Team Approach
- Sure To Be Compromised: ICE Inc Exposes SOC Email Passwords
By: Ron Robinson
- The First Presidential Candidate Arrives, and We’re Already Going About It the Wrong Way
By: Amanda Read
- Sweet Meteor of Death…Missed It By THAT Much
- Why the GOP Should Fear Al Gore in 2016
By: Myra Adams
- I am a number 2 pencil
- Flank Attack! The Danger of ‘Big Little Government’
By: David Acklam
- Parents: Get Rid of Islamic Infiltration by Libya, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia via Common Core in your state
- Screw Your Cotton Courage, Congress: Impeach the Lawbreaker
- Obama Revealed Israel’s Nuclear Secrets
- Give Cruz a Chance
- Dan Barker, Freedom From Religion Foundation: Religion Harms Equality, Women’s/Gay Rights
By: Ulysses Arn
- Joe Walsh: Amnesty Could Get Rep. Adam Kinzinger(R-IL) Primaried Like Eric Cantor
By: Ulysses Arn
- RE: UVA Rape Scandal: Quiet Vindication? by kimberly_ross
- Finally: An Actress Who Refuses to Apologize to Radical Feminists
By: Cortney O'Brien
- UVA Rape Scandal: Quiet Vindication?
- Common Core: Designed For Failure
- Follow the Money: Tax Season 2015
By: Chris Walker
- The closing of Leon’s mind…… and thread?
- Looters and Thieves Playing Insurance Lotto
- Cause and effect. Why we need a constitutional convention
- A New Approach – To Finally End an Old Farm Bill Problem
By: Seton Motley
- FCC Net Neutrality Ideology Out of Step with Internet Reality
- O’Reilly Plays Stupid Regarding Obama’s Transformation Threats
- Common Core: The Background
- Mandatory Voting Means More Money, Not Less
- Rather Than Pillory Candidate Ted Cruz, Convince Us Yours Is Better
By: Michael Haugen
- What Part of “Death to America” Doesn’t President Obama Understand?
By: Joseph Blaikie
- The End of Specialty License Plates?
- AWOL Government? ISIS Recruiting Online At Faster Rate Than Are Being Killed On The Ground
By: Candice Lanier
- Objections to Cruz’ Candidacy Answered
- Is Obama’s disdain for Netanyahu designed to forestall an Israeli strike on the Iranian nuke sites.
- The Left is Unhinged Over Cruz on Climate Change
- What happened to the “Last Mile”?
- Marita Noon: Oil and gas exports—one policy change, many benefits
By: Marita Noon
- The FCC Delivers the Latest Dose of Obama Cronyism
By: Seton Motley
- Microaggression- Silliness By Any Other Name
- The “Ted Jumps In Tomorrow” thread.
- moelane: #rsrh Well, so much for John Kasich for President.: http://t.co/UudjicTHtX
- moelane: #rsrh So, yeah, Nancy Pelosi is going to camp the House Minority Leader spot until she retires.: http://t.co/mnnLZZl4W5
- moelane: #rsrh The easiest thing to do about a problematical employee is not to hire him in the first place.: http://t.co/wi58Pl9ZPs
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Maybe Hillary Clinton Will Try To Go Full Metal Hawk, Or Something edition.: http://t.co/g9hLRgLIwR
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, My Sneer At The White House About Yemen Is Too Big For This Headline edition*.: http://t.co/VdSMhPEJQp
- moelane: #rsrh Freedom Watch files racketeering suit against Hillary Clinton.: http://t.co/4jjyTWVQG6
- moelane: #rsrh It is a glorious day at National Review Online.: http://t.co/SJr01XBFBD
- moelane: #rsrh My http://t.co/DFatlh9w7J piece on (eventually) crony capitalism is up.: http://t.co/v5uYS7NSan
- moelane: #rsrh It's SCOTUS Day!: http://t.co/UjYHe1UC4S
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Don't You Dare Make This Too Easy For Me, Democracy Alliance edition.: http://t.co/ORB4UkIAHC
- moelane: #rsrh I'm not saying somebody paid to have Harry Reid beaten up. But if somebody did...: http://t.co/2EsLbOXvI3
- moelane: #rsrh And so ends Starbucks' 'Race Together.' But, hey, new gentrification plans!: http://t.co/FK7tFNBTuF
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Let's Alternet and Bill Nye Fight edition.: http://t.co/olxHvNHI8Q
- moelane: #rsrh Hey, White House: how's that response to the Logan Act petition going?: http://t.co/Xrpm26MEmw