SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY John Woodman:
John Woodman is interested in answers -- both to questions of national importance, and to the problems that we face as a society. He is perhaps best known on the internet for his comprehensive, fair evaluation of the claims of the birther movement. This began with a thorough investigation of the numerous claims of evidence that President Barack Obama's birth certificate was a forgery, and the definitive book on the subject: "Is Barack Obama's Birth Certificate a Fraud? A Computer Guy Examines the Evidence for Forgery." John followed that up with a full examination of the legal, Constitutional and historical meaning of the phrase "natural born citizen." This content, which represents the equivalent of a second book, is freely available via www.ObamaBirthBook.com. In both instances, John fully investigated the many claims of the birther movement -- and found them to be without merit. In addition to his writing, John has spent 20 years as a problem-solving computer professional in varying capacities — programming, consulting, designing and building software (both for the US government and for private industry), networking, etc. John lives with his family in Springfield, Missouri. He and his wife have six children.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Will Obama Surrender Guantanamo?
- President Biden Would Be Obama’s “Medvedev”
- 1508 Some Boundaries Cannot Be Crossed
By: Robert Ashby
- Our President is Delusional
- MERCENARIES vs. MISSIONARIES
By: Ed Willing
- We Need a New Republican Party
By: Conrad Close
- Big Brother HUD Decides Your Property Value and Your Neighbors
- Why does Planned Parenthood want to hear David Daleiden pee?
- North Korea Emails Suggest Clinton Foundation Collusion at State
- Joe Biden IS running for President….(but just not right at this moment)
- The Champion Behind Texas Fetal Pain
- Our Immigration System Is Not Broken
- The Battle for the Senate- 2016: August Happenings in Review
- Trump has supported nearly all of Obama’s economic policy agenda
- Update to Trump/Cruz.. Joint appearance now planned to protest Iran Deal
- Why Young People Fall Into The Bernie Sander’s Trap
- Ann Coulter has completely lost her mind….and apparently so have a lot of conservatives.
- A Principled Argument Dooms Chaffetz’s Internet Gaming Ban Legislation
- On Rick Perry, the Consultant Class, the Press Corps and Getting To The Big Boy Debates
By: Martin Knight
- China is Not a Free Market
- McConnell and Boehner plan preemptive surrender to baby killers
- Russia is a World Cancer.
- It’s More Than Just ‘Evil’, There’s A Malevolence At Work
- GOP Presidential Betting Odds: Has the Debate Changed the Equation?
- The American dream! Jimmy Carter ??
By: Jane Miceli
- Killed in Airstrike: Top ISIS Hacker On Pentagon Hit List Who Threatened Attacks on US Military
By: Candice Lanier
- Quit Publicizing The #WDBJ Killers Snuff Video
By: Ulysses Arn
- Democrats Call on Obama to Bring in Muslim Refugees—But not Christians
- Abortion And Fossil Fuels…Are They Joined At The Hip?
- #AllLivesMatter, Folks
By: Conrad Close
- Honorably Recharged: How Rick Perry Became My Standard
By: Ed Willing
- Protected: Trump is getting scary – I’ll take Carson
- Votivation – The New Walking Around Money
- Your Message Incites Violence – Call Off The Thugs, Trump
- Ted Cruz on Birthright Citizenship
- No Reason for Gun Advocate Groups
By: Paul Dragu
- Dreadful Noise and Loathsome Silence
- Trump will NOT apologize for retweeting ‘Megyn Kelly is a bimbo.’ – “Look, I know bimbos when I see one. I married three of them”
- Why Donald trump is right about anchor babies and the 14th amendment.
By: Paul Joseph
- With Friends Like These- Harold Ickes- Part 2
- moelane: #rsrh @charlescwcooke: So, you Lefties want to repeal the Second Amendment, huh?: http://t.co/PqbkAyH5SG
- moelane: #rsrh George W. Bush.: http://t.co/EGOBX7FpAn
- moelane: #rsrh This @ShoreDems tweet tells you just how scared the Democrats are getting right now.: http://t.co/dIabkbZ7V6
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, That's... Not What She Thinks, Surely? edition.: http://t.co/alYWecTaBC
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, A Democratic Veep Has A BIG Problem edition.: http://t.co/lRR1XSwmxd
- moelane: #rsrh How I generally react to the latest DNC/DCCC lunatic fundraising emails.: http://t.co/AGZhJCp243
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Does Hoplophobia Cause Brain Damage? edition.: http://t.co/m7e4Vj4L6B
- moelane: #rsrh Kansas and South Carolina decline to passively accept Gitmo detainees.: http://t.co/rzLqIgBldc
- moelane: #rsrh Maine-SEN: Gov. Paul LePage considering '18 run.: http://t.co/dr4b0yEyFF
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, This Is An Excellent Campaign Strategy edition.: http://t.co/GWRIhVGISz
- moelane: #rsrh So, the guy who murdered those two news people killed himself.: http://t.co/SyyGLX4JD4
- moelane: #rsrh Team Clinton is getting a little weird right now.: http://t.co/wPYYbkTmmn
- moelane: #rsrh Time to revisit the Zen and the Art of Partisan Hackery Serene Lifestyle flow chart.: http://t.co/cCx3BVCTqj
- moelane: #rsrh Jihadi dragged into French courtroom, blindfolded and barefoot.: http://t.co/oVSCvGqifj