SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Wes King:
Wes King is a native of Georgia who has been living in North Carolina for twenty-three years. He finished his undergraduate education at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in December 2011. He has written and had editorial pieces published by RedState.com, USAToday.com, MoneyControl.com, and MSG.com. His professional career includes several management capacities, helping develop small businesses and helping them grow. He has also worked on several campaigns throughout North Carolina and has worked with nonprofit organizations, both on a national level and in North Carolina. He has applied his experience of managing businesses from open to success to a variety of consultancies ranging from political campaigns and organizations and small to mid-size businesses throughout North Carolina. Some areas in which Wes specializes is public relations, oppositional research, strategy, messaging, issue advocacy, grassroots organizing, marketing, communications, Wes King is active in a variety of civic and cultural organizations including PUSH America, the American Bar Association, Cape Fear Museum of History and Science, Habitat for Humanity, and the North Carolina Bar Association. Outside of professional interests, Wes also enjoys running, reading, traveling, and enjoys living with his wife, Candace, and cat.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Republican Party tagline through 2016: ‘We’re not them’
- Prez Holds Special Dinner for Indian PM – Who is Fasting
- Trolling for Dollars
- How Kamala Harris will replace Ruth Ginsburg on SCOTUS, after a brief detour as the new Attorney General
- Two Victories for the Integrity of Elections
- October Surprise Dress Rehearsal?
- “Zionism” and A Missed Opportunity
- Adam Kinzinger’s Road To The Senate Goes Through Syria
By: Ulysses Arn
- Move Over Julia. Jennifer Wants Her Share Too and Is Very Jealous of Fräulein Andrea.
- Taxed Enough Already
By: John Vernon
- Marita Noon: People’s climate march wants to change the system, not the weather
By: Marita Noon
- Obama: We Were Wrong
- Something About Liberalism Makes it Impossible To See The World As It Really Is
- Week 39 Chronological Bible Reading/Week 15 New Testament Readings
- John Barrow’s lies about Repealing Obamacare #ga12
- Is there ANY reason why a GOP controlled Senate should restore the 60 vote “requirement” for confirmation?
- So you want to fire an employee for calling you an %@#*&! in front of customers? Barack Obama says not so fast…
- The Internet Tax is an Unfair Revenue Grabber
- Why the Internet of Things Could Become a Privacy Headache
- Syria and Iraq is Vietnam
- A Dearth of Cults?
- The NY Times; The US is no longer a middle-class leader
- Live with It!
- OBAMA WAR ON WOMEN
- Democrats Try to Influence West Virginians with Push Polls
- What Can Ted Cruz Do About The NRSC?
- Common Core From the Inside
- Utah and Common Core
- Religious Liberty is Imperative to the salvation of our Nation
- Chuck Todd is Officially Irrelevant
- NO VOTES FOR GOATS
- The Bash Bug Could be a Headache
- The October 2014 Supreme Court Docket
- Cursing Anti-God Batman vs pro-US Army National Guard T-shirt
- Goodbye and Good Riddance, Coward
- Poll in Johnson County, Kansas – Governor, Secretary of State, US Senate
By: Benjamin Hodge
- Confronting Radical Islam: Key Allies
- Karl Rove: The George Costanza of politics
- Congress Funds Islamists Overseas, Ignores Jihadi Network in At Least 29 States
- Incest is the New Gay. Embrace it!
- moelane: #rsrh Annnnnd now the Democrats have gone to threats - however mild - in their fundraising emails. http://t.co/hVKrCQGqhG
- cayankee: Liberal dove Democrats now run as war hawks. http://t.co/6cV9HppULL #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh There's a reason for gerrymandering (Spoiler: it's called the Voting Rights Act of 1965).: http://t.co/GfIhL6xfyD
- moelane: #rsrh Do not expect the Democrats to panic until it is too late.: http://t.co/8ICeoylIiM
- cayankee: Sen. Ted Cruz denies he's in the final stages of preparing for a presidential campaign announcement. http://t.co/rne8vb9qw6 #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, DOOM in Ohio-GOV edition.: http://t.co/CgkMj7sgrl
- CalebHowe: #RSRH RT @JennJacques Concealed Carry: Strap It On http://t.co/QHK8HAB333 … via @GunsAndCurves #beheading #NRA
- moelane: #rsrh The Democrats had a bad night in the Iowa Senate race.: http://t.co/3VqdRM6RQx
- moelane: #rsrh And this is one reason why many of us worked to get Ted Cruz in the Senate.: http://t.co/8mau2uBIWd
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, The DCCC Will Now Start Slamming Cheap Vodka edition.: http://t.co/ZPPPxmDLwP
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, This is Not Quite A DOOM Moment In The Iowa-SEN Race edition.: http://t.co/Kkvb7kFOHe
- cayankee: How big could the House Republican majority get in November? Maybe the biggest its been in 85 years. http://t.co/0UCWPF33OH #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh Plagiarist Mary Burke plagiarized in turn by South Dakota Democratic gubernatorial candidate.: http://t.co/NDqfHqjaz3
- moelane: #rsrh Eric Holder's resignation indicates that the White House expects the Senate to flip.: http://t.co/TYJaJ2P61j
- moelane: #rsrh Ad funding and the state of play in Kansas-SEN.: http://t.co/d7TfVym6On
- moelane: #rsrh DCCC cutting and running in New York-21 race.: http://t.co/5JS4VvOegR
- moelane: #rsrh Megan McArdle has some useful advice about appearing on the Daily Show...: http://t.co/WT7w8QtZqf
- moelane: #rsrh Yeah, I wasn't happy to be right about the White House security zone thing.: http://t.co/iCA1DqrLvW