SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Wes King:
Wes King is a native of Georgia who has been living in North Carolina for twenty-three years. He finished his undergraduate education at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in December 2011. He has written and had editorial pieces published by RedState.com, USAToday.com, MoneyControl.com, and MSG.com. His professional career includes several management capacities, helping develop small businesses and helping them grow. He has also worked on several campaigns throughout North Carolina and has worked with nonprofit organizations, both on a national level and in North Carolina. He has applied his experience of managing businesses from open to success to a variety of consultancies ranging from political campaigns and organizations and small to mid-size businesses throughout North Carolina. Some areas in which Wes specializes is public relations, oppositional research, strategy, messaging, issue advocacy, grassroots organizing, marketing, communications, Wes King is active in a variety of civic and cultural organizations including PUSH America, the American Bar Association, Cape Fear Museum of History and Science, Habitat for Humanity, and the North Carolina Bar Association. Outside of professional interests, Wes also enjoys running, reading, traveling, and enjoys living with his wife, Candace, and cat.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Iowa Democrats Look To Use Closed Juvenile Home For Illegal Immigrants
By: Ulysses Arn
- Nancy Pelosi’s Perversion of Piety: A Page Out of the Proof-texting Playbook
- The ObamaCare of the Airwaves?
By: Stephen DeMaura
- Why I’m beginning to disagree with Sarah Palin about the impeachment of Barack Obama
- In case you hadn’t noticed ( or forgotten);Thad Cochran is in line to be the next chair of the Senate Appropriations committee
- Marita Noon: 2007–a great year for growing bad legislation like the ethanol mandate
By: Marita Noon
- CNN promotes Hamas while U.N. asks for more case-fires
- There are no neutral Jews, we have to take sides
- Changing our Party & the election outcomes. How to: In less than 7 minutes.
- RSC Tried To Solve GOP’s Women Problem
By: Matt Vespa
- Week 30 Chronological Bible Reading, Week 4 New Testament
- The case about marijuana
- The State of the Senate Races
- A Christian Approach To Technology
- The Watercooler ~ Kerry Excludes Israel and Egypt from Ceasefire Negotiations
- Louisiana Senate Fundraising Results
- Obama to Honduras: No
SoupUSAid For You, But Refugees Can Stay in LineBy: checkmate2012
- Why Have a Bill of Rights ?
- IMPEACH NOW
By: Mark Ramsey
- Obama’s “Inversion” Crusade Is Really Just Another Attack On Businesses
- EPA vetoes largest gold mine in North America before plan is submitted
- An Obama Alphabet – Help Us Hone It To Perfection! by Mr.&Mrs. Emptybucket
- Will Obama Airlift Immigrant Insurgents Into U.S. Heartland?
- An Open Letter to RNC Chairman Reince Priebus
- Video: When burying a dead terrorist, you might want to remove the suicide vest first
- Those who bless…
- The Underlying Question Being Missed In the “Beck Debate”
- The Watercooler ~ Hobby Lobby Spooks LGBT
- Waging War On Women Using Birth Control As Bullets
- Sen. Ted Cruz Warns House of Senate Trojan Horse on Immigration
- HHS Has Let 30,340 Unaccompanied Minors Into Interior Since Start Of The Year
By: Ulysses Arn
- UN official: ISIS planning widespread female genital mutilation in Mosul, Iraq.
By: Moe Lane
- Where Is The So Called Compassion From Other Countries?
- Outrage: the FEC tramples Paul Ryan’s First Amendment rights
- Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto – The cure for global warming
- Common Core and Education Reform
By: Joe Cunningham
- Reaching the Right Voters: A Hypothesis
- The liberal mindset….or the lack thereof..
By: The Honeybadger
- The Three Pillars Towards Fiscal Sanity
- First the Saturday People, then the Sunday People?!
By: Gary Wiram
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the day, "a brooding and pervasive devotion to the secular" edition.: http://t.co/BZj3Pe4lFR
- presjpolk: If a GOPer did this we'd be hearing about how it proves GOP is bad at tech. #rsrh #ConfirmationBias http://t.co/oLuJ69hzt1
- moelane: #rsrh Hillary Clinton shows the anti-Bush Left the Hawaiian Good-Luck Symbol.: http://t.co/N3wEQUXcz5
- moelane: #rsrh Tel Aviv antiwar rally prematurely ended by resumption of Hamas rocket attacks.: http://t.co/v96R3ti7Be
- cayankee: Republicans Odds of reclaiming control of the U.S. Senate now 60 percent. http://t.co/MP21Xg7QHT #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh 100 days to go until the election...: http://t.co/wKNGZB1ibc
- moelane: #rsrh *Delegate* Eleanor Holmes Norton hates transparency in government.: http://t.co/2RaGh6uAQa
- moelane: #rsrh I can't decide on how the GOP should react to Democrats' desperate begging for impeachment.: http://t.co/zHnZGR6FGH
- moelane: #rsrh Bruce Braley is, ah, 're-configuring' his campaign staff.: http://t.co/fc2s5MwINL
- moelane: #rsrh Pew: Democrats have a problem with under-$50K voters.: http://t.co/ePXthCkTAt
- streiffredstate: @EdTimms1 @KevinRKrause Name That Party: Corrupt Dallas Politician Edition | RedState http://t.co/aVHORqucJd #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Barack Obama's Obamacare problem, in one tax form line.: http://t.co/oSQVtyAfE0
- moelane: #rsrh #DSCC endorses John Walsh's plagiarism. I wonder what other candidates' sins they'll forgive?: http://t.co/1MJpEjiT75
- moelane: #rsrh Meriam Ibraham meets Francis I in Rome.: http://t.co/wLIYOVCs4j
- moelane: #rsrh Shocker: pretty much anybody can scam #obamacare.: http://t.co/4i8bfP9NL4
- moelane: #rsrh A quick look at why Halbig v. Burrell got decided the way that it did.: http://t.co/ywvDlGWSI5
- Aaron_RS: So, looking more and more like illegal coordination by the Cochran camp. http://t.co/nMNauWHhFd #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh NYT: Senator John Walsh of Montana plagiarized his senior thesis.: http://t.co/GKYhGa17e7
- cayankee: Kerry defies FAA ban, flies into Tel Aviv's Ben-Gurion Airport. http://t.co/HS19J9YJrx #RSRH
- VladimirRS: “Studies show” Five Louisiana Cities are the Nation’s Happiest #rsrh http://t.co/MdOPmq6RXz