SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Wes King:
Wes King is a native of Georgia who has been living in North Carolina for twenty-three years. He finished his undergraduate education at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in December 2011. He has written and had editorial pieces published by RedState.com, USAToday.com, MoneyControl.com, and MSG.com. His professional career includes several management capacities, helping develop small businesses and helping them grow. He has also worked on several campaigns throughout North Carolina and has worked with nonprofit organizations, both on a national level and in North Carolina. He has applied his experience of managing businesses from open to success to a variety of consultancies ranging from political campaigns and organizations and small to mid-size businesses throughout North Carolina. Some areas in which Wes specializes is public relations, oppositional research, strategy, messaging, issue advocacy, grassroots organizing, marketing, communications, Wes King is active in a variety of civic and cultural organizations including PUSH America, the American Bar Association, Cape Fear Museum of History and Science, Habitat for Humanity, and the North Carolina Bar Association. Outside of professional interests, Wes also enjoys running, reading, traveling, and enjoys living with his wife, Candace, and cat.
Sorry, no results were found.
- If It Isn’t America First What Is It?
- Knowing Your Audience Wins The Election
- Our first rodeo?
- A Change of Face in Georgia
- While You Slept II: Russia Dominates the Eastern Mediterranean
- States Tackle Lawsuit Reform as a Way Toward a Stronger Economy
- The GOP Senate Caves Again and Calls It a Victory
- Gay Marriage: The Left’s Pink Herring
By: Mark Meed
- “So we will never fight again”
- Harry Reid in a Skirt
By: Michael Hammond
- Hillary Blaming It All On Bill?
- Corporate Personhood: Standing Between Capitalism and Socialism
- Paging Mr. Deace; Mr. Steve Deace
By: MITCH REED
- What do we need them for?
- Frat boys spit on, throw beer bottles at wounded warriors
- The Coronation Will Be Ruined, Again
By: Ulysses Arn
- Ready for Carly
- Stop Me Before I Vote Again
- The Armenian Genocide In Photos
By: Candice Lanier
- What Good Are Principles If You Won’t Stick To Them?
By: Buzz Brockway
- Follow the Money: Earth Day 2015
By: Chris Walker
- Presidential Candidates not addressing the rise of the machines
- MSNBC: “Taxes for Thee, Not for Me”
- Shakedown 101: The Campus Speaking Tour of a Convicted Fraudster
By: Erik Telford
- The Supreme Court, Gay Marriage and History
- On Foriegn Policy, Rand Paul’s plan is more ‘leading from behind’… Just without the leading part & more ‘behind’…
By: David Acklam
- seriously we arent going to call out McConnell on this
- IRS Complains About Budget Cuts, But It Cut Its Own Customer Service Budget
- Marchant Steps Up to End Crony Corporate Wind Power Giveaway
- SCOTUS Rules Motorists Can’t Be Held for K-9 Searches, and That’s a Good Thing
- The First Amendment and Shari’a Law
- Earth Day Hysteria
- Gay Mafia Attacks Pastors, Ignores Imams calling for their death
- “F**k You, F**k That, And F**k CNN!” Baltimore Protester Grabs Reporters Mic
- Obama’s New Diplomacy: Speak Twaddle and Wave a Big Stick
- IF There is To Be Gay Marriage, the “Why” is Very Important
- F-35 program ‘on right track’, director says
- Five Questions Related to the Iran Nuclear Deal
By: Joseph Blaikie
- Marita Noon: Deepwater Horizon five years later: lessons learned
By: Marita Noon
- Could Democrats and Independents actually pick the GOP nominee for President?
- moelane: #rsrh BTW, MSNBC & NYT make fun of MMFA. ...LOL.: http://t.co/SfpU9D475W
- moelane: #rsrh Somebody needs to ask Hillary Clinton if she thinks that couple should be fined $135K for not baking a cake. http://t.co/Owx6JJQfVO
- moelane: #rsrh My one-point program for fixing the White House Correspondents Associates Dinner.: http://t.co/1Nisklna7F
- moelane: #rsrh The Italians did those jihadis a favor.: http://t.co/RmnrcSjvsB
- moelane: #rsrh I wonder if Hillary Clinton still thinks that it takes a village to raise a child. http://t.co/CFgG3VUB7O
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Sing It, Brother @Charleswcooke edition.: http://t.co/yIMrfFtN9p
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, The Antiwar Movement Lacks The Right To Lecture Us edition.: http://t.co/9ioxmt94v1
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, They Celebrate Earth Day In Style In Wisconsin edition.: http://t.co/p7GZY3H3Xj
- moelane: #rsrh Bets on when this @EricBoehlert Doofus-Tweet gets deleted?: http://t.co/MMJOC6v57G
- moelane: #rsrh The Candidate Who Cannot Run.: http://t.co/NsR0QklTYF
- moelane: #rsrh Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D, WI) attacks black woman over VA whistle-blowing.: http://t.co/3buEmPRW3Y
- moelane: #rsrh Think Progress inadvertently sums why the Clinton Foundation is problematical.: http://t.co/f978B2jJ4p