SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Wes King:
Wes King is a native of Georgia who has been living in North Carolina for twenty-three years. He finished his undergraduate education at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in December 2011. He has written and had editorial pieces published by RedState.com, USAToday.com, MoneyControl.com, and MSG.com. His professional career includes several management capacities, helping develop small businesses and helping them grow. He has also worked on several campaigns throughout North Carolina and has worked with nonprofit organizations, both on a national level and in North Carolina. He has applied his experience of managing businesses from open to success to a variety of consultancies ranging from political campaigns and organizations and small to mid-size businesses throughout North Carolina. Some areas in which Wes specializes is public relations, oppositional research, strategy, messaging, issue advocacy, grassroots organizing, marketing, communications, Wes King is active in a variety of civic and cultural organizations including PUSH America, the American Bar Association, Cape Fear Museum of History and Science, Habitat for Humanity, and the North Carolina Bar Association. Outside of professional interests, Wes also enjoys running, reading, traveling, and enjoys living with his wife, Candace, and cat.
Sorry, no results were found.
- F-35 Fleet Surpasses 15,000 Flying Hours
- Jim Moran retires from Congress; joins the Tea Party
- Health Care: You Break It; You Pay for It
By: Michael Hammond
- Greg Walden (R-OR): Chairman NRCC … and Wuss.
By: Martin Knight
- Pennsylvania GOP Tax Increase Causes Primary Problem for House Whip Stan Saylor
- The Tea Party: More Philosophy and Less Politics
- The Liberal Media Owns This Debacle
- Senator @MaryLandrieu’s Newest Awful Ad
- To Be Frank: West Virginia House Democrats Using Public Resources to Reach Voters
- My Experience with the Corrupt IRS
By: Milton Wolf
- The “Consider This!” podcast, Episode 72: Portrait of a Right-Wing Extremist
By: Doug Payton
- IRS Chief Calls for a Redo on Proposed Anti-Free Speech Tax-Exempt Rules
By: Matthew Clark
- This #TaxDay, Let’s Also Look to Rid Ourselves of Global Anti-Free Trade Tariffs
By: Seton Motley
- What’s really going on with BLM?
- When will it be enough?
- Robertson Hurls Monkeyshine At Evolution Debate
- Campaign Finance – Why the Supreme Court Got it Right
By: Danny Huizinga
- John Stone: leading the #FireBoehner charge in #GA12 *DEBATE VIDEOS
- The Real ObamaCare Scoreboard (Spoiler: The Citizens Are Losing)
- Cliven Bundy
- Picking and Choosing
- Mitch McConnell can’t kill this ObamaCare defunding effort
- Lost in Space
- 1776 & 2014 – Complacency and Revolution
- Speaker Boehner’s Electile Dysfunction
By: Loren Heal
- On gender identity…
- The Very, Very, Drab, Gray World of Leftists
- Government in a nutshell!
By: ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑBE
- Remarks to Freedom Summit, Manchester NH
- GA Senate race: Karen Handel is the only one with cojones
- Justice John Paul Stevens’ Proposal to Amend the Second Amendment
- Is John Kasich The Most Formidable 2016 GOP Candidate You Don’t Know?
By: Myra Adams
- What is the key to Israeli-Palestinian peace?
- And the Liberal Intolerance Hits Just Keep Coming
- The NRSC and Push Polling
- Rep. Vance McAllister (R-LA) Must Resign
- Naked Lefties Running Wild
- Sad — on the 40th anniversary of his milestone record, Hank Aaron displays ignorance, bitterness, and no class
- Standoff in Nevada
- The United States Government Thinks Heartbleed Is Okay!
- moelane: #rsrh Terry Lynn Land (R) now ahead of Gary Peters (D) in RCP average for Michigan-SEN.: http://t.co/Pzl9m86dcd
- moelane: #rsrh The Minnesota Senate race is an annoyance.: http://t.co/8mWgOsVyc8
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, That Is Pretty Much The Problem Right There edition.: http://t.co/PxctD9XDTV
- CalebHowe: Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy | Power Line http://t.co/wEcwVw1nrQ #rsrh #tcot
- moelane: #rsrh Let me be blunt: the Obama administration did this because they think that their core supporters are idiots. http://t.co/YYRNDDBmqL
- moelane: #rsrh No, I'm pretty sure that the Clinton Shoe Woman thing wasn't staged.: http://t.co/GWTGIIP6qu
- moelane: #rsrh Maryland TV station casually assigns sole blame for #obamacare to Democrats.: http://t.co/pywvOWRZLT
- moelane: #rsrh Dear Democratic party: please campaign on the UN's call to cut economic growth.: http://t.co/I0XlZ8dAGg
- moelane: #rsrh Not shocking news: Dropbox tells anti-Rice protesters to take a hike.: http://t.co/uasBP8EJ67
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, It Really IS Getting That Bad For @BarackObama edition.: http://t.co/kwoVUeQ40K
- moelane: #rsrh Put up or shut up, @RepSteveIsrael. http://t.co/VBn6lCLWkD Name names, or sit the hell down.
- moelane: #rsrh Interesting article hitting Google here at the WaPo: http://t.co/k4xyBN4ls2 ...Was it written on Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' orders?
- moelane: #rsrh Rooting for Injuries Watch: labor union targets anti-Keystone House members.: http://t.co/sVllmPJ5Xk
- CalebHowe: Melissa Harris-Perry: Carney is ‘Mansplaining’ WH ‘Pay Gap’; Also Nurses And Doctors Are The Same Thing. http://t.co/20YUX7XYWf #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Stephen Colbert's Publicist Said 'Thanks' edition.: http://t.co/ZNPlRD30sB
- VladimirRS: Anti-fracking protesters in urgent plea – for GAS! #rsrh http://t.co/wieQrCcogI
- VladimirRS: Watch Greta van Susteren box with an armless man: http://t.co/1gBvTlFAoz @voteMike2014 vs @gretawire #rsrh
- VladimirRS: Excellent post! Methane, the Irrelevant Greenhouse Gas. #rsrh #agw http://t.co/85x3t63UfJ
- RSBooBooKitty: Holder wants to target owners and their guns. Fed/UN kill switch? Buddy, you don't want to go there. http://t.co/vVdo61HyfE #rsrh
- VladimirRS: Gender equity? In 2012, 92% of workplace fatalities were male. #rsrh #77cents http://t.co/B9iknMKVJz