SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Wes King:
Wes King is a native of Georgia who has been living in North Carolina for twenty-three years. He finished his undergraduate education at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in December 2011. He has written and had editorial pieces published by RedState.com, USAToday.com, MoneyControl.com, and MSG.com. His professional career includes several management capacities, helping develop small businesses and helping them grow. He has also worked on several campaigns throughout North Carolina and has worked with nonprofit organizations, both on a national level and in North Carolina. He has applied his experience of managing businesses from open to success to a variety of consultancies ranging from political campaigns and organizations and small to mid-size businesses throughout North Carolina. Some areas in which Wes specializes is public relations, oppositional research, strategy, messaging, issue advocacy, grassroots organizing, marketing, communications, Wes King is active in a variety of civic and cultural organizations including PUSH America, the American Bar Association, Cape Fear Museum of History and Science, Habitat for Humanity, and the North Carolina Bar Association. Outside of professional interests, Wes also enjoys running, reading, traveling, and enjoys living with his wife, Candace, and cat.
Sorry, no results were found.
- HUD Investigating Rockford,IL City Council For Civil Rights Violations For Objecting To New Public Housing Project
By: Ulysses Arn
- New PAC Forms to Bring Rick Perry Back Into 2016 Race
By: Conrad Close
- This will not end well…
- Picking a Presidential Nominee in 2016
- Mislabeling, Lying, and Redefining: Leftists’ Favorite Tools Morph Terrorism into Citizens with Guns
- Cruz vs Rubio will be decided in (early) December
- The Republican presidential candidate who has done the most to attack Obysmalcare
- December Supreme Court Docket
- Steven Hayward emulates those who mocked Reagan.
- Some good news for Carly Fiorina
- Did Vladimir Putin take action while Barack Hussein Obama dillied and dallied?
- First EVER Man Gives Birth to Healthy Baby Girl (according to Fox News)
- Future Outlook for Iraq’s Economy and Iraqi Dinar
- America needs a little more serpent and a little less dove
- Talking Turkey: National Security – and Growing Our Own Food
By: Seton Motley
- Is Net Neutrality ‘The Law’ Or ‘The Great Internet Power Grab’?
- Marita Noon: Greens “smuggle” climate policy into the church to tip climate politics
By: Marita Noon
- Iraqi Dinar and Its Economy after Saddam’s Regime
- The Vitter Defeat in Louisiana
- Some Candidates About to Go Broke
- Economics 101: Maybe people have gotten smarter?
- Myra Adams: Five Reasons Why the Clinton Foundation Will Be a 2016 Campaign Issue
By: Myra Adams
- King Leonidas, ISIS and the Culture War Barack Obama Refuses to See… Nevermind Fight
- The Private Sector Solves Problems – Government Exacerbates and Creates Them
By: Seton Motley
- There’s a Very Clear Path to Victory Over ISIS with the Peshmerga, but the Door is Closing
By: JD Rucker
- Conservatives don’t fear ISIS; the Left will reap the whirlwind
By: Steve Berman
- The federal government loves illegal immigrants . . . and the taxes they pay
- Another Day, Another Trump Gaffe
By: Loren Heal
- Why Trump’s consistent position atop the polls could be a problem for Cruz
- Mizzou was the spark; Now there’s a fire.
- NBCDFW gives Church platform to interfere in State
- Election Day ! Louisiana! (an open thread about anything)
- “Texas Latinos and the GOP vote”
- Why The Obama-Clinton Terrorism Rhetoric Fails
By: Loren Heal
- The Conspiracy Against Trump and Your Candidate May Be Next
- the maniac in the high castle
- The 2016 Election is Now a National Security Election
By: Josh Hammer
- Republicans in WV Poised to Make More Gains in 2016
- Which America Do We Choose?
- Paul Ryan moves America closer to another 9/11
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI