SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Wes King:
Wes King is a native of Georgia who has been living in North Carolina for twenty-three years. He finished his undergraduate education at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in December 2011. He has written and had editorial pieces published by RedState.com, USAToday.com, MoneyControl.com, and MSG.com. His professional career includes several management capacities, helping develop small businesses and helping them grow. He has also worked on several campaigns throughout North Carolina and has worked with nonprofit organizations, both on a national level and in North Carolina. He has applied his experience of managing businesses from open to success to a variety of consultancies ranging from political campaigns and organizations and small to mid-size businesses throughout North Carolina. Some areas in which Wes specializes is public relations, oppositional research, strategy, messaging, issue advocacy, grassroots organizing, marketing, communications, Wes King is active in a variety of civic and cultural organizations including PUSH America, the American Bar Association, Cape Fear Museum of History and Science, Habitat for Humanity, and the North Carolina Bar Association. Outside of professional interests, Wes also enjoys running, reading, traveling, and enjoys living with his wife, Candace, and cat.
Sorry, no results were found.
- If Dems think Biden’s the answer, they are truly delusional
- Big Game Hunting, Lawfare Edition: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton
- The Left’s Purge of History
- Sen. Rand Paul In Chicago(Full Speech)
By: Ulysses Arn
- ‘Delenda Est Carthago': Defund Planned Parenthood
- EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Diaries- July 2015 edition
- Avoiding Big Trouble at the Cleveland Convention
- Defund Planned Parenthood: These 7 Senators Need Pressure NOW
- Mitt Romney defends Obama while attacking Ted Cruz
- Americans Want the “Real Deal”
- The 2016 Battle For the House: July Happenings
- Judge: ‘Efforts to extend legal rights to chimpanzees are thus understandable’
- CJ Pearson’s strange rise and abrupt betrayal
- Will GOP establishment throw Renee Ellmers under the bus?
- #PPSellsBabyParts to Hannibal Lecter?
- Statistical proof (sort of) that GOP leadership is way out of touch with the base.
- BREAKING: PP video producers release new video, ‘it’s a boy!’
- Pension Funds in NYC & California Plan to Divest From Gun Sellers Such as Walmart
By: Candice Lanier
- I Am a One Issue Voter
- #PPSellsBabyParts: Why Is Selling Human Organs Illegal Anyway?
- US Senate News for 2016- July Edition
- So Why Aren’t You Worried About Climate Change?
- Cecil the Lion is Dead. So Are Millions of Unborn Babies
By: Conrad Close
- Donald Trump: Wife Raper, From The 1980s
- The Iran Nuke Deal is Damnable Mess, From Beginning to End
By: Bob Buresh
- Is Nobody Talking About Meadows?
- BSA president Robert Gates: mentally asleep and morally bankrupt
- Harry Reid channels Strom Thurmond: Senate to Vote on #DefundPlannedParenthood
- The Constitution Has a Heartbeat
- Can Trump Trump [The Ruling Class]?
By: Gregory Brittain
- With Friends Like These: Cheryl Mills
- Planned Parenthood Is Our Auschwitz
By: Owen Strachan
- RNC Committeewoman Demetra DeMonte: I’m As Frustrated As You Are(Video)
By: Ulysses Arn
- 140 House Members are Ready to #DefundPlannedParenthood
- Watch Carly Fiorina knock it out of the park at the Reagan Library
- Defunding Evil is More Important Than Building Roads
By: Conrad Close
- John McCain the Hypocrite
By: Kelly R. Burke
- Planned Parenthood Dehumanizes Its Victims To Abuse Them
By: Loren Heal
- The Donald Trump Rule: ‘Flip-Flopping’ to the Right Position Can Be a Very Good Thing
By: Seton Motley
- Call for my death? I’ll lift your sanctions. Call my deal bad? I’ll shut you up.
By: Bob Buresh
- moelane: #rsrh I tremble for the Republic.: http://t.co/Bxde3oTRSS
- moelane: #rsrh This Minnesota Lt. Governor / @PPAct story needs further research, I think.: http://t.co/nrHqofzQqk
- streiffredstate: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/ibq3ykCLQb
- BrianFaughnan: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh Don't be afraid to get it wrong.: http://t.co/OXU4diqyI4
- moelane: #rsrh Secularists continue their Magical Tin-Ear PR Tour in Detroit, Michigan.: http://t.co/1pAEuXZHkX
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Who Wants Some Good News in FL-SEN? edition.: http://t.co/yfIJXdPXED
- moelane: #rsrh So this is sort of my mood, right now.: http://t.co/9fjDIMNM9u
- moelane: #rsrh Vine of the Day, Я клянусь, это никогда не случалось со мной прежде edition.: http://t.co/9dEi6pxCVD
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Just Memory-Hole The Whole Democratic Party, Then edition.: http://t.co/e85MeiqpeU
- moelane: #rsrh "And A Big Yellow Taxi Took My Young Professionals Voting Bloc Away..." Hmm. Doesn't scan.: http://t.co/sjpVBTLuts