SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Wes King:
Wes King is a native of Georgia who has been living in North Carolina for twenty-three years. He finished his undergraduate education at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in December 2011. He has written and had editorial pieces published by RedState.com, USAToday.com, MoneyControl.com, and MSG.com. His professional career includes several management capacities, helping develop small businesses and helping them grow. He has also worked on several campaigns throughout North Carolina and has worked with nonprofit organizations, both on a national level and in North Carolina. He has applied his experience of managing businesses from open to success to a variety of consultancies ranging from political campaigns and organizations and small to mid-size businesses throughout North Carolina. Some areas in which Wes specializes is public relations, oppositional research, strategy, messaging, issue advocacy, grassroots organizing, marketing, communications, Wes King is active in a variety of civic and cultural organizations including PUSH America, the American Bar Association, Cape Fear Museum of History and Science, Habitat for Humanity, and the North Carolina Bar Association. Outside of professional interests, Wes also enjoys running, reading, traveling, and enjoys living with his wife, Candace, and cat.
Sorry, no results were found.
- If Obama unilaterally amnesties 34 million illegals, then the next Republican congress MUST impeach him, and this time, many Senate Democrats will vote to convict.
- Blue Flight
- John Hickenlooper stole this man’s justice
- An Inconvenient Truth For Israel Haters and Anti-Zionists
- Jason Carter- One Fell Out of The Peanut Tree
By: Dave Emanuel
- Religious Liberty Under Assault in Texas
- Marita Noon: Shouldn’t be we fighting a war on terrorism not on fossil fuels?
By: Marita Noon
- Jumping the Shark with Viral Moral Equivalency
- Clarity of Government Purpose – Potentially the Silver Lining Behind of the Ebola Cloud
- White House Press Pool Fights Back Against Obama Censorship
- Jobs Outsourced Overseas by Delaware’s Senator Chris Coons
By: Johan Snyder
- Midterm Races in Michigan
- The Blood on Obama’s Hands
By: David Horowitz
- Ebola and the Fear of Flying
By: Charles Flemming
- Fundamental Transformation of America: Is the Third Time a Charm?
- Wendy Davis Was Right—Just Look at Obama’s Destruction of Black America
- Midterm Races in Minnesota and Ohio
- Why Our Family Doesn’t Do Halloween
- Think Ebola airborn transmission is impossible? Don’t bet your life on it.
- Did Robert Kosowski Lie To Gain A Key Endorsement?
By: Alex Witoslawski
- It’s okay to ‘Like’ your own Facebook status
- How Has Liberia’s President Responded to Ebola? By Taking Extra Powers
- Ebola is a Disease; It is not a Political Issue
- The CBO Has Not Actually Scored Obamacare’s Deficit Impact Since 2012
- Midterm Races in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Obama’s Ban on Ebola Treatment Killed Thousands
By: Alex Witoslawski
- Law vs Anti-Law
- So Why DID the Supreme Court Take a Pass on Gay Marriage?
- Why It Matters Who Alison Lundergan Grimes Voted For
By: Paul Jensen
- Defeating Islam
- Corporate America’s Very Own Obama Phone: The Export-Import Bank
- Obama Trots Out Same Old Arguments on Ebola That Failed for DACA
- Feds Celebrate $3 Trillion Tax Haul
- Midterm Races in Oregon and Hawaii
- GOP – What about your last pledge?
- US Senate — Wait, Wall, Wave or Wipeout
- Week 41 Chronological Bible Reading and Week 18 New Testament Reading
- Beyond Obamacare: The Evolving Biotech Age
- The Golden State Could be Waking Up
- The new AP United States History curriculum and destroying American values
- streiffredstate: .@abbyhaglage thinks Ebola=AIDS. Idiot. No similarity in problem or response. http://t.co/J5WrmuGOqa #rsrh
- streiffredstate: Putin misplaces another submarine. This one in Swedish waters. http://t.co/TpNwBnu3ea #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, RELYING On The Ground Game Is A Bad Sign edition.: http://t.co/BbHFoVY513
- streiffredstate: @saletan practices theology. #FAIL http://t.co/JWYIdrNzj2 #rsrh
- streiffredstate: US Ebola policy in one :30 commercial http://t.co/S7xzZxRHWn #rsrh
- presjpolk: Shocker: campaign finance laws ignored by the left. http://t.co/UdrpnBCbKD #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh How do you say '[bleep] off, suckers!' in Iowan regional dialect?: http://t.co/mH78ei5Rc3
- moelane: #rsrh Which consultant told Democratic candidates to refuse to say that they voted for Obama?: http://t.co/1u9KPond5D
- moelane: #rsrh DCCC chair Steve Israel upset that Democratic groups don't give money to dead people.: http://t.co/vuKUlz6r5V
- moelane: #rsrh Charlie Crist campaign forced to give back illegal campaign contributions.: http://t.co/bBrKrSTW1T
- moelane: #rsrh You'll never guess what happened when these Greenies tried to rely on renewable energy*!: http://t.co/N6KDgwHHpb
- Aaron_RS: If you want to know who @repcorygardner is, take 10 mins & watch this interview w/ @gwenifill http://t.co/wCpPoI19Jd #rsrh #copolitics
- moelane: #rsrh WHERE DID THE MONEY GO, #DCCC? WHERE DID IT GO?: http://t.co/KFBjyVDbI3
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, I Think I See The Problem, Too edition.: http://t.co/tZjhSPShys
- cayankee: Abbott: If Wendy Davis wants to attack a guy in a wheelchair, thats her prerogative. http://t.co/U0o5CRq9U4 #TXGov #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh White House to Senate Democrats: “Sauve qui peut!*”…: http://t.co/2Or3q43FPf
- CalebHowe: "@instapundit slams 'legally illiterate' Cornel West for #FergusonOctober remarks" http://t.co/mNoIG9z5Af #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Woodrow Wilson and the 'Spanish' flu.: http://t.co/m3NgNEMw7R
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, The Point Was To Never To WIN edition.: http://t.co/i9pNbFvUQm
- streiffredstate: "I don't have a clue: Romney Cracks A Great Joke At Obama’s Expense http://t.co/ZwOSWlw10S #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Umm... don't they make that Ebola vaccine from tobacco?: http://t.co/hz23TtgEbY