SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Wes King:
Wes King is a native of Georgia who has been living in North Carolina for twenty-three years. He finished his undergraduate education at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in December 2011. He has written and had editorial pieces published by RedState.com, USAToday.com, MoneyControl.com, and MSG.com. His professional career includes several management capacities, helping develop small businesses and helping them grow. He has also worked on several campaigns throughout North Carolina and has worked with nonprofit organizations, both on a national level and in North Carolina. He has applied his experience of managing businesses from open to success to a variety of consultancies ranging from political campaigns and organizations and small to mid-size businesses throughout North Carolina. Some areas in which Wes specializes is public relations, oppositional research, strategy, messaging, issue advocacy, grassroots organizing, marketing, communications, Wes King is active in a variety of civic and cultural organizations including PUSH America, the American Bar Association, Cape Fear Museum of History and Science, Habitat for Humanity, and the North Carolina Bar Association. Outside of professional interests, Wes also enjoys running, reading, traveling, and enjoys living with his wife, Candace, and cat.
Sorry, no results were found.
- #MorningJoe and defining Crazy #CrazyNeverWins
- Lucas Guttentag: A USCIS Appointee with a Career Devoted to Hamstringing Immigration Enforcement and Controls
By: Daniel Stein
- Crony Capitalism or Just Big Government Growing More Government?
- Evil is Evil..Or..Why David Horowitz is awesome!
- Sorry Erick, Ross Douthat is Neither Precise Nor Right
- Marita Noon: The EPA is more concerned with what sounds good than what actually works
By: Marita Noon
- The Experiment Halfway Point: How Much Tax Do We Pay?
- ‘Most Transparent Ever?’ Behold the FCC’s Secret, Crony Socialist Meetings
By: Seton Motley
- The Strong Horse, Barack Obama and the Collapse of American Influence
- I’m Not Going to Argue About the Process
- I wrote this speech to save the US Senate seat for Terri Lynn Land
- Weeks 36, 37, 38 Chronological Bible Read & Weeks 12,13,14 New Testament Readings
- Obama: “If I Were An Adviser To ISIS…”
- (Open Thread) White House: We Have a Strategy But Don’t Start Until We Say GO!
- $15 an Hour Minimum Wage Means Increased Automation and Decreased Employment
- Obama’s ISIL Strategy – Watching and Praying
By: Gary Wiram
- JOSHUA KLEIN AND “THE REAL BENGHAZI STORY” on THE EXCEPTIONAL CONSERVATIVE SHOW
- Changing the culture. And the election outcomes. By changing your precinct.
- Only Gaywiches Can be Used to Raise Funds on Campus
- Obama and Silencing Dissent: A Continual American Tradition
- Betrayal of Trust, Redux
By: John Vernon
- Rush Orders: Call the Media’s Obama Bluff
- The AVERAGE age of Democrat presidential candidates is (GASP): 70!!!
- Halloween Sermon Exposes Minister’s Desire For Religious Dictatorship
- Weekend Assignment: See Ignorance in Full Bloom on “Conservative” TV
- NSC Staff Member Threatened Foley Family
- The Political Methods of a Community Agitator
- Senior Administration Officials Fail Geography
- Obama’s ISIS Strategy: Smoke and Mirrors
- 200th Anniversary of “The Star Spangled Banner”
- IRS: Following the Law is Not An Absolute
- In which I appear on BigGator5′s Swamp podcast.
By: Moe Lane
- Why Apple Pay Will Change Electronic Payments Forever
- The State of Political Consulting: Rapid Growth, Stale Ideas, Same Old Corruption
- Marco Rubio And These Other Republicans Voted To Put The First Amendment Up For Debate
- Education: Think Globally; Act Locally
- IL Rep’s Luis Gutierrez and Cheri Bustos Forget 9/11
By: Ulysses Arn
- Dueling Washington gun initiatives
- The FCC’s Ill-Fated Quest to Make the Internet a Public Utility
By: Erik Telford
- Anniversary of September 11th 2001
- moelane: #rsrh Rick Scott still leading over Charlie Crist in Florida-GOV.: http://t.co/0noQRfKxg2
- CalebHowe: Is Nancy Pelosi Suffering From Dementia? http://t.co/y5mXkLvJWd #BOOM #rsrh /by @yidwithlid
- moelane: #rsrh Alleged WMD (chlorine gas) attack in Iraq.: http://t.co/MrTqY7Gi6m
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, And That Just Gives You The Current State Of Play In Kentucky-SEN edition.: http://t.co/YZcWPDna8x
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, ...#Merica edition.: http://t.co/uuksdyLPqf
- moelane: #rsrh Et tu, Jay Carney?: http://t.co/vArPgrERKO
- moelane: #rsrh :rubbing head in hands: Please make President Barack Obama stop talking, OK, Democrats?: http://t.co/sJB91fh4dp
- moelane: #rsrh Barack Obama ready to lean on George W Bush's 2002 Iraq AUMF. ...DOES IT *BURN*, #p2 & #tlot?: http://t.co/SBMgaWawV5
- moelane: #rsrh Wisconsin Voter ID reforms back in place for midterms.: http://t.co/QtqqLUkbdv
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Harry Reid Hates YOUR Free Speech edition.: http://t.co/4s1r8Ife25
- CalebHowe: Sen. Landrieu's Own Investigation Finds 43 Illegally Funded Campaign Trips http://t.co/eGQQ5SA1CP /by the awesome @yidwithlid #rsrh #FF
- moelane: #rsrh Democrats shocked to discover that anti-corporate meme continues to fail to move the needle.: http://t.co/1KPV0k78Qs
- VladimirRS: America is at a Crossroads on Energy #rsrh http://t.co/u8ljLApagD
- VladimirRS: .@NYTimes Covers Oil and Gas Led Resurgence in Ohio #rsrh http://t.co/WWjpgOafzj
- moelane: #rsrh What a ...Victorian speech Obama made.: http://t.co/pIV0xYV7sf
- moelane: #rsrh Why is the President talking about ISIS tonight?: http://t.co/HAnTSfxiAs
- CalebHowe: Shots Fired: Elizabeth Warren 'Worries' About Hillary's Cozy Wall Street Relationships | Truth Revolt: http://t.co/TLua1F6mNs #rsrh
- VladimirRS: MT @JunkScience: Warmists say they COULD HAVE PREDICTED the PAUSE w/new models. http://t.co/EIBPhL0VHO in re: http://t.co/aHZ0dYngDU #rsrh
- cayankee: Obama regime: Long-term vacancies with real-world consequences for national security and economic policiy. http://t.co/IGAFI8mmkd #RSRH