SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Wes King:
Wes King is a native of Georgia who has been living in North Carolina for twenty-three years. He finished his undergraduate education at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in December 2011. He has written and had editorial pieces published by RedState.com, USAToday.com, MoneyControl.com, and MSG.com. His professional career includes several management capacities, helping develop small businesses and helping them grow. He has also worked on several campaigns throughout North Carolina and has worked with nonprofit organizations, both on a national level and in North Carolina. He has applied his experience of managing businesses from open to success to a variety of consultancies ranging from political campaigns and organizations and small to mid-size businesses throughout North Carolina. Some areas in which Wes specializes is public relations, oppositional research, strategy, messaging, issue advocacy, grassroots organizing, marketing, communications, Wes King is active in a variety of civic and cultural organizations including PUSH America, the American Bar Association, Cape Fear Museum of History and Science, Habitat for Humanity, and the North Carolina Bar Association. Outside of professional interests, Wes also enjoys running, reading, traveling, and enjoys living with his wife, Candace, and cat.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Video: When burying a dead terrorist, you might want to remove the suicide vest first
- Those who bless…
- The Underlying Question Being Missed In the “Beck Debate”
- The Watercooler ~ Hobby Lobby Spooks LGBT
- Waging War On Women Using Birth Control As Bullets
- Sen. Ted Cruz Warns House of Senate Trojan Horse on Immigration
- HHS Has Let 30,340 Unaccompanied Minors Into Interior Since Start Of The Year
By: Ulysses Arn
- UN official: ISIS planning widespread female genital mutilation in Mosul, Iraq.
By: Moe Lane
- Where Is The So Called Compassion From Other Countries?
- Outrage: the FEC tramples Paul Ryan’s First Amendment rights
- Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto – The cure for global warming
- Common Core and Education Reform
By: Joe Cunningham
- Reaching the Right Voters: A Hypothesis
- The liberal mindset….or the lack thereof..
By: The Honeybadger
- The Three Pillars Towards Fiscal Sanity
- First the Saturday People, then the Sunday People?!
By: Gary Wiram
- Marriage Equality: Florida Congressman David Jolly supports same-sex marriage
- Australia Taking Delivery of F-35; Plans to Buy 72
- The Watercooler ~ Evening Open Thread
- I must be dreaming…..
By: The Honeybadger
- Three Questions for Hamas Terrorist Apologists
By: Matthew Clark
- Ron Fournier hopes for a left-right populist fusion. Can he have it?
By: Charles Flemming
- The winners and losers in Obamacare
- The Problem with Executive “Interpretation”
- Answering the Warren Manifesto
- The tragedy of apathy
- Nothing Unpatriotic About Taking Advantage Of Tax Code Loopholes
- The Myth of Abortion Recipe in the Bible
- OK…where are all the so-called “moderate Muslims” denouncing the persecution of Christians in Iraq? How about just one?? Anybody?
- (Still) Another False Equivalency Embarrassment
By: Charles Flemming
- What the Establishment Fears
By: Imre Beke
- The Watercooler ~ Obama home shopping and campaigning while world crumbles around him
- The “Bloomberg Chronicles”
By: John Caile
- Remember: #ItsTheLaw
By: Joe Cunningham
- Federal Subsidies For Obamacare Ruled Illegal — What Now?
- While the World Burns, America’s Demise Accelerates
- To Protect (and Create) American Jobs, We Need Less Government
By: Seton Motley
- Kerry promises $47M to Gaza: insanity defined
- A Simple Question About Mitch McConnell
- streiffredstate: @EdTimms1 @KevinRKrause Name That Party: Corrupt Dallas Politician Edition | RedState http://t.co/aVHORqucJd #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Barack Obama's Obamacare problem, in one tax form line.: http://t.co/oSQVtyAfE0
- moelane: #rsrh #DSCC endorses John Walsh's plagiarism. I wonder what other candidates' sins they'll forgive?: http://t.co/1MJpEjiT75
- moelane: #rsrh Meriam Ibraham meets Francis I in Rome.: http://t.co/wLIYOVCs4j
- moelane: #rsrh Shocker: pretty much anybody can scam #obamacare.: http://t.co/4i8bfP9NL4
- moelane: #rsrh A quick look at why Halbig v. Burrell got decided the way that it did.: http://t.co/ywvDlGWSI5
- Aaron_RS: So, looking more and more like illegal coordination by the Cochran camp. http://t.co/nMNauWHhFd #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh NYT: Senator John Walsh of Montana plagiarized his senior thesis.: http://t.co/GKYhGa17e7
- cayankee: Kerry defies FAA ban, flies into Tel Aviv's Ben-Gurion Airport. http://t.co/HS19J9YJrx #RSRH
- presjpolk: Socialism is corrosive of men. http://t.co/HNqpfMdkrU #rsrh
- presjpolk: .@VladimirRS Urbanity is a sickness. http://t.co/oik0XiO097 #rsrh
- VladimirRS: “Studies show” Five Louisiana Cities are the Nation’s Happiest #rsrh http://t.co/MdOPmq6RXz
- Aaron_RS: RT @cayankee: Gov. Rick Perry to deploy 1,000 National Guard troops to Rio Grande Valley. http://t.co/Mh6q3nvcJH #RSRH
- cayankee: Gov. Rick Perry to deploy 1,000 National Guard troops to Rio Grande Valley. http://t.co/Mh6q3nvcJH #RSRH
- VladimirRS: Green Energy Hypocrisy: Do As I Say, Not As I Do. #rsrh http://t.co/18WEkjTeOz
- moelane: #rsrh Your semi-regular reminder: Barack Obama's polling numbers are horrible.: http://t.co/sa3hxUDfW4
- moelane: #rsrh Russian-backed Ukrainian proxies claim #MH17 was a setup.: http://t.co/yF70EUBswf
- presjpolk: The fraud of the 'occupy' left: Even Elizabeth Warren favors the big business cronyist Ex-Im bank, http://t.co/2Y3K8HrYcP #rsrh
- presjpolk: Democrats want to raise gas taxes *and* put a monitoring beacon in your car. http://t.co/RFLktABivA #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Ah, yes, the Unsinkable Hillary Clinton. #2016 #2008: http://t.co/DDopUDuJZn
- presjpolk: Another RT resignation over Putin's lies. http://t.co/yqhUgQgjC2 #rsrh