SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Kyle Rogers:
Kyle Rogers is a Seattle, Washington freshman. He plans on studying Business Administration or Political Science in the future. He is currently the Vice Chairman at the King County Young Americans for Freedom. He is also on staff as a writer at The High School Conservative and RedState and is the founder and chairman of Young Conservative TV. Kyle is a strong advocate of family, small government, freedom and sound economics. He focuses on communicating to youth about why their involvement in the political community is so important. Kyle has spent lots of time communicating and interviewing local senators as well as putting together events with his Young Americans for Freedom group. Most recently, he has organized an event to remember 9-11. In his free time, Kyle enjoys participating in his local debate club associated with STOA, a national home school debate organization. Kyle advanced to the National debate tournament his first year of participating in forensics. He also enjoys cycling and playing soccer with friends!
Sorry, no results were found.
- Comments on Recent Supreme Court Actions
- Voxster Beauchamp’s outrageous anti-Israel lies
- Mark Pryor dismisses Tom Cotton’s military service as “entitlement”
- Paul Dietzel for Louisiana’s 6th Congressional District
By: Joe Cunningham
- Propagandists Attempt To Imbue Immigrants With Messianic Perfection
- Is America Ready For Another “Two-Fer” Clinton presidency?
- Gizmodo Punks Vox.com
- Taxpayers Paying Planned Parenthood to Promote Pro-Abortion ObamaCare
By: Matthew Clark
- Winning the Argument: How WV Democrats are Turning to the GOP
- US control of ICANN is a big deal
- The Watercooler ~ An Open Thread
- Nevada GOP no longer opposes abortion or same-sex marriage [UPDATE]
- Sewage leaks and salvation — Christian lessons in a plumbing disaster
- Atheist Lobby Prefers Debauchery Among Athletes
- Everything You Hate About D.C. is in the Podesta Divorce
- @Maddow Lies and HuffPo’s @CathTaibi Acts As Fluffer
- The Gurr Plan. A simple fix to the Republican leadership problem
By: Eric Gurr
- Will the FCC Force Television Online Even If Aereo Loses in Court?
- 0bama’s Economic Adviser
- Happy Earth Day: I want my $10,000
- The Religion of Politics
By: Joe Cunningham
- The Misogyny of John Paul Stevens
- Diversity or Reversity?
By: Gary Wiram
- Are NSA Nerds Obsessed With Prom Date Gossip?
- Would We the People Ratify the Constitution Today?
- God’s Not Dead
- The 2014 state of wind energy
By: Marita Noon
- The “Consider This!” Podcast, Episode 73: The Freedom of Speech; Culturally and Legally
By: Doug Payton
- Electoral College Meddling
- Rethinking Income Inequality
- Astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson misses the target and gets lost in the race space…
- Is America ready to elect Golda Meir, er……..Hillary Clinton, as President?
- The progressive pedigree
- Five Reasons Why the Shroud of Turin Could Be Authentic
- Scientific Evidence for the Resurrection
By: Rick Yuzzi
- The Watercooler ~ Just As I Am
- The Obama press conference — a smug, shameful liar on FULL display
- Week 16 Chronological Bible Reading – 2014
- Easter Weekend and the Clash of Faith versus Science
- Has Los Angeles Fallen, or Was it Pushed?
By: Inwar Resolution
- moelane: #rsrh Pat Quinn thinks black Republicans are like Jewish collaborators to Nazis. ...No, really.: http://t.co/EnJ9BN1Xkl
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Speaking Of Recycling... edition.: http://t.co/9wHydZGWAP
- VladimirRS: The hypocrisy of anti-#KXL green magnate Tom Steyer reaches Gore-esque proportions. #rsrh #EarthDay2014 http://t.co/oS1N59IuBZ
- moelane: #rsrh More of #Obamacare's unfortunate math.: http://t.co/N2OdDr4swj
- presjpolk: We haven't seen growth in the proportion of Americans who are "concerned believers" in globowarmism. http://t.co/zT4q9XsWYY #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh New Hampshire paper slams Jeanne Shaheen for Keystone cowardice.: http://t.co/TpT6mjapXt
- Jake_W: This will most certainly end well. http://t.co/4zKFo4xsIX #tcot #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Why I no longer support full disclosure of political donations.: http://t.co/WY1wmYqqZi
- moelane: #rsrh Hey, @SenBlumenthal: STAND BEHIND the Yellow Line, you nitwit.: http://t.co/X7S4rYTWVG
- presjpolk: Hint: If there was actually no Heartbleed exposure on http://t.co/KKD6EOiUDh servers, they wouldn't do a reset. http://t.co/krM3SNnlWc #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh The OMG YOU NEED TO GET THESE GEORGE HW BUSH SOCKS post.: http://t.co/QEso5837Qr
- moelane: RT @presjpolk: Congratulations Edward Snowden on your award nominations. http://t.co/jK32yj4viC #rsrh
- presjpolk: Congratulations Edward Snowden on your award nominations. http://t.co/jK32yj4viC #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Barack Obama (who campaigned against signing statements) issues signing statement. Again.: http://t.co/IzvN3SepH0
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, I Clearly Partied With The Wrong Parliamentarians edition.: http://t.co/Hc3X5dWYIF
- moelane: #rsrh I imagine Russia is much like Dr. Doom's Latveria, at times.: http://t.co/kCzET39S6t
- presjpolk: More of this please. Poland's a great start, but we need to be in the Baltics, too. http://t.co/WDbswTlGQ3 #rsrh
- VladimirRS: Now Wind Turbines Threaten the Lesser Prairie Chicken #rsrh http://t.co/yrmrkXuz5T