SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Kyle Rogers:
Kyle Rogers is a Seattle, Washington freshman. He plans on studying Business Administration or Political Science in the future. He is currently the Vice Chairman at the King County Young Americans for Freedom. He is also on staff as a writer at The High School Conservative and RedState and is the founder and chairman of Young Conservative TV. Kyle is a strong advocate of family, small government, freedom and sound economics. He focuses on communicating to youth about why their involvement in the political community is so important. Kyle has spent lots of time communicating and interviewing local senators as well as putting together events with his Young Americans for Freedom group. Most recently, he has organized an event to remember 9-11. In his free time, Kyle enjoys participating in his local debate club associated with STOA, a national home school debate organization. Kyle advanced to the National debate tournament his first year of participating in forensics. He also enjoys cycling and playing soccer with friends!
Sorry, no results were found.
- Affirmative Action and the voting patterns of Asian and Jewish Americans
- Are You A Machine? Are You A Computer?
- Rep. Kinzinger(RINO-IL): House Freedom Caucus Has Been Hurtful To GOP
By: Ulysses Arn
- Putin, Philosophy, The Eastern Mediterranean, and Obama’s Arrogance
- Please don’t make me run
- Marita Noon: Rolling back the tide of big government overreach
By: Marita Noon
- 10 Lines of Questioning for Cecile Richards
- No .@Salon, You’re Wrong About Islamic Women’s Equal Rights
- Texas Agency Wants To Silence Churches
- Don’t Be Evil, Google
- Congressional Reform Goes Beyond Electing the Right Speaker
- Her Inevitableness might not be quite so inevitable
- Hey Barry, It’s Already AGAINST THE LAW To Shoot People! (EDITED)
- Bernie Sanders and Robert Reich Are Confused by Economics. And Government. And Reality
By: Seton Motley
- The Left’s “science” is really science fiction
By: Steve Berman
- Can the GOP Ever Win the Urban Vote?
- To the next Republican Speaker of the House
- State Of The Union Prom Dates
By: Caleb Howe
- Evolution of the Obama Message
By: Caleb Howe
- Why we can’t support Kevin McCarthy for Speaker.
- Mourning For America ~ Land of the Free
- Running For Fundraiser
By: Freedoms Truth
- The One Question Someone Should Ask Donald Trump (and the rest of the field)
- Why I support Kevin McCarthy for Speaker
- President Obama and “soft power”
- Should House conservatives focus more on defeating Scalise than McCarthy?
- Marco Rubio Sympathizes With Anti-Cop Rhetoric
- Myra Adams: What Does Obama Know about the Clinton E-mail and Foundation Scandals, and When Did He Know It?
By: Myra Adams
- The left, the HITECH Act, and gun control
- Jason Chaffetz To Run For Speaker
- A Good Gun Control Case
- How do we defeat the left wing and defeatist narratives
- Reckless: Fiorina, Clinton, and Kasich are iching to go to war with Russia
- A Brutal Assessment of our Day in The United States of America
- We Need Answers to These Questions First
- Nose Punching is bad, mmkay? So let’s do something about it.
- Gun-Free Zones Like The Walking Dead
By: Paul Dragu
- Russian Politician On Syria: “It is Our Land”
- Cultural Sanity: The Time To Choose Approaches Again
- Labor Force Participation Numbers Hit 38 Year Low
- moelane: #rsrh Democrats oppose Native American economic prosperity bill.: http://t.co/vha3ZlLnBt
- moelane: #rsrh Time to buy more firearms stock, apparently.: http://t.co/7xdVzPaCmX
- moelane: #rsrh How... DO states that did Medicaid expansion expect to pay for it, anyway? http://t.co/8nLE915VTE
- moelane: #rsrh Russia deciding to get involved in the Syrian quagmire.: http://t.co/dLjb2oDnPZ
- moelane: #rsrh How common *is* a lack of punctuality in politicians, these days?: http://t.co/eLz4XVNZco
- moelane: #rsrh The Daily Beast: Barack Obama, debate Wayne LaPierre!: http://t.co/6SaZ0yUUJm
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, You Failed, @SNLorneMichaels. You Have Abjectly Failed edition.: http://t.co/Dg1P2Cdsra
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Let Us Revisit One Of The Greatest Twitter Slams Ever edition.: http://t.co/4ifV1OYBUI
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, This Chick-fil-A Picture Should Surprise Nobody edition.: http://t.co/SWmJtNVdeX
- moelane: #rsrh Bad news on the BLS front.: http://t.co/71t6zH7yws
- moelane: #rsrh Lawrence Lessig upset that the Democrats aren't interested in treating him as people.: http://t.co/zWRySrSfH6