SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lastgopinillinois:
I am a Christian man (no particular affiliation), just a follower of Jesus. If I had to claim an affiliation, I would have to say my beliefs are most closely associated with messianic Christians. I grew up and still live in an all-union, pro-democrat town in southern illinois. My father was a dis-enchanted union member before there ever was such a thing. We had a large family and a good upbringing. We were taught right from wrong. My father was a genius. He worked at the mill, but in spare time he read library books and taught himself about HVAC systems and started his own business as a refrigeration contractor. I worked with him in the business as a young lad and it was his dream to teach his children the business so they could take over someday. The business closed to economic downturn in 1973 or so. I was still in high school then. Dad also talked the truth about politics and allowed me to form my own opinions. In my time I have seen the dismantling of our family system in our country and how this decline has led to many social woes. I believe that the country has gone awry on social, economic and foreign policies since the time of Woodrow Wilson, but even much more egregiously so during the time of FDR. I have seen how the democrat party promotes secularism in our society in order to create citizen pawns who will keep them in power rather than doing what is right for the country. I would like to see the time come when the Constitution is obeyed by lawmakers in our government, returning power to the States and the people and the Federal government return to the limited government with enumerated powers as it should be. We need reform in every facet of our society today to repair the damage done by the democrats over the past decades.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Solar flares up
By: Marita Noon
- Obamacare Must Go Regardless of Who is Obama’s Next HHS Nominee!
By: Sen. Tim Scott
- The Watercooler ~ Heaven Is For Real Open Thread
- F-35 Fleet Surpasses 15,000 Flying Hours
- Jim Moran retires from Congress; joins the Tea Party
- Health Care: You Break It; You Pay for It
By: Michael Hammond
- Greg Walden (Wuss-OR)
By: Martin Knight
- Pennsylvania GOP Tax Increase Causes Primary Problem for House Whip Stan Saylor
- The Tea Party: More Philosophy and Less Politics
- The Liberal Media Owns This Debacle
- Senator @MaryLandrieu’s Newest Awful Ad
By: Joe Cunningham
- To Be Frank: West Virginia House Democrats Using Public Resources to Reach Voters
- My Experience with the Corrupt IRS
By: Milton Wolf
- The “Consider This!” podcast, Episode 72: Portrait of a Right-Wing Extremist
By: Doug Payton
- IRS Chief Calls for a Redo on Proposed Anti-Free Speech Tax-Exempt Rules
By: Matthew Clark
- This #TaxDay, Let’s Also Look to Rid Ourselves of Global Anti-Free Trade Tariffs
By: Seton Motley
- What’s really going on with BLM?
- When will it be enough?
- Robertson Hurls Monkeyshine At Evolution Debate
- Campaign Finance – Why the Supreme Court Got it Right
By: Danny Huizinga
- John Stone: leading the #FireBoehner charge in #GA12 *DEBATE VIDEOS
- The Real ObamaCare Scoreboard (Spoiler: The Citizens Are Losing)
- Cliven Bundy
- Picking and Choosing
By: Joe Cunningham
- Mitch McConnell can’t kill this ObamaCare defunding effort
- Lost in Space
- 1776 & 2014 – Complacency and Revolution
- Speaker Boehner’s Electile Dysfunction
By: Loren Heal
- On gender identity…
- The Very, Very, Drab, Gray World of Leftists
- Government in a nutshell!
By: ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑBE
- Remarks to Freedom Summit, Manchester NH
- GA Senate race: Karen Handel is the only one with cojones
- Justice John Paul Stevens’ Proposal to Amend the Second Amendment
- Is John Kasich The Most Formidable 2016 GOP Candidate You Don’t Know?
By: Myra Adams
- What is the key to Israeli-Palestinian peace?
- And the Liberal Intolerance Hits Just Keep Coming
- The NRSC and Push Polling
- Rep. Vance McAllister (R-LA) Must Resign
- Naked Lefties Running Wild
- moelane: #rsrh Megan McArdle waxes wroth on #Obamacare Census question changes.: http://t.co/EeJq1YDRRg
- moelane: #rsrh Terry Lynn Land (R) now ahead of Gary Peters (D) in RCP average for Michigan-SEN.: http://t.co/Pzl9m86dcd
- moelane: #rsrh The Minnesota Senate race is an annoyance.: http://t.co/8mWgOsVyc8
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, That Is Pretty Much The Problem Right There edition.: http://t.co/PxctD9XDTV
- CalebHowe: Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy | Power Line http://t.co/wEcwVw1nrQ #rsrh #tcot
- moelane: #rsrh Let me be blunt: the Obama administration did this because they think that their core supporters are idiots. http://t.co/YYRNDDBmqL
- moelane: #rsrh No, I'm pretty sure that the Clinton Shoe Woman thing wasn't staged.: http://t.co/GWTGIIP6qu
- moelane: #rsrh Maryland TV station casually assigns sole blame for #obamacare to Democrats.: http://t.co/pywvOWRZLT
- moelane: #rsrh Dear Democratic party: please campaign on the UN's call to cut economic growth.: http://t.co/I0XlZ8dAGg
- moelane: #rsrh Not shocking news: Dropbox tells anti-Rice protesters to take a hike.: http://t.co/uasBP8EJ67
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, It Really IS Getting That Bad For @BarackObama edition.: http://t.co/kwoVUeQ40K
- moelane: #rsrh Put up or shut up, @RepSteveIsrael. http://t.co/VBn6lCLWkD Name names, or sit the hell down.
- moelane: #rsrh Interesting article hitting Google here at the WaPo: http://t.co/k4xyBN4ls2 ...Was it written on Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' orders?
- moelane: #rsrh Rooting for Injuries Watch: labor union targets anti-Keystone House members.: http://t.co/sVllmPJ5Xk
- CalebHowe: Melissa Harris-Perry: Carney is ‘Mansplaining’ WH ‘Pay Gap’; Also Nurses And Doctors Are The Same Thing. http://t.co/20YUX7XYWf #rsrh
- VladimirRS: Anti-fracking protesters in urgent plea – for GAS! #rsrh http://t.co/wieQrCcogI
- VladimirRS: Watch Greta van Susteren box with an armless man: http://t.co/1gBvTlFAoz @voteMike2014 vs @gretawire #rsrh
- VladimirRS: Excellent post! Methane, the Irrelevant Greenhouse Gas. #rsrh #agw http://t.co/85x3t63UfJ
- RSBooBooKitty: Holder wants to target owners and their guns. Fed/UN kill switch? Buddy, you don't want to go there. http://t.co/vVdo61HyfE #rsrh
- VladimirRS: Gender equity? In 2012, 92% of workplace fatalities were male. #rsrh #77cents http://t.co/B9iknMKVJz