SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lastgopinillinois:
I am a Christian man (no particular affiliation), just a follower of Jesus. If I had to claim an affiliation, I would have to say my beliefs are most closely associated with messianic Christians. I grew up and still live in an all-union, pro-democrat town in southern illinois. My father was a dis-enchanted union member before there ever was such a thing. We had a large family and a good upbringing. We were taught right from wrong. My father was a genius. He worked at the mill, but in spare time he read library books and taught himself about HVAC systems and started his own business as a refrigeration contractor. I worked with him in the business as a young lad and it was his dream to teach his children the business so they could take over someday. The business closed to economic downturn in 1973 or so. I was still in high school then. Dad also talked the truth about politics and allowed me to form my own opinions. In my time I have seen the dismantling of our family system in our country and how this decline has led to many social woes. I believe that the country has gone awry on social, economic and foreign policies since the time of Woodrow Wilson, but even much more egregiously so during the time of FDR. I have seen how the democrat party promotes secularism in our society in order to create citizen pawns who will keep them in power rather than doing what is right for the country. I would like to see the time come when the Constitution is obeyed by lawmakers in our government, returning power to the States and the people and the Federal government return to the limited government with enumerated powers as it should be. We need reform in every facet of our society today to repair the damage done by the democrats over the past decades.
Sorry, no results were found.
- “Latinos and the GOP vote”
- CJ Pearson lacks political principles, but manufactures the attention he craves
- The Battle For the House 2016: November News- Part 2 (of 2)
- DOJ: Gitmo Closure And Where To Send The Terrorist Not Pressing Media Or Public Issue
By: Ulysses Arn
- Want to end the problem of excessive use of force by police ? Easy. Eliminate police unions.
- Washington Post and New York Times: Ted Cruz is the next Barry Goldwater
- Donald Trump is a horrible, terrible, very bad person
- God bless fracking!
- The Battle For the House 2016: November News- Part 1 (of 2)
- The New York Times subtle hit piece on Carly Fiorina
- Donald Trump did more than mock a disabled reporter
- Election 2016: The National Security Vote
- Happy Thanksgiving and may God bless you and all that you love.
- For MSNBC, Thanksgiving isn’t a time to be thankful for what you have
- Iraqi Dinar and Its Economy after Saddam’s Regime
- Sen. Mike Lee gives the Thanksgiving Address
- Myra Adams: President Roosevelt’s 1941 Thanksgiving Proclamation is Relevant Now
By: Myra Adams
- Decoding Obama’s Contrarian ISIS Strategy
- HUD Investigating Rockford,IL City Council For Civil Rights Violations For Objecting To New Public Housing Project
By: Ulysses Arn
- New PAC Forms to Bring Rick Perry Back Into 2016 Race
By: Conrad Close
- This will not end well…
- Picking a Presidential Nominee in 2016
- Mislabeling, Lying, and Redefining: Leftists’ Favorite Tools Morph Terrorism into Citizens with Guns
- Cruz vs Rubio will be decided in (early) December
- The Republican presidential candidate who has done the most to attack Obysmalcare
- December Supreme Court Docket
- Steven Hayward emulates those who mocked Reagan.
- Some good news for Carly Fiorina
- Did Vladimir Putin take action while Barack Hussein Obama dillied and dallied?
- First EVER Man Gives Birth to Healthy Baby Girl (according to Fox News)
- Future Outlook for Iraq’s Economy and Iraqi Dinar
- America needs a little more serpent and a little less dove
- Being Thankful For Liberty
- Talking Turkey: National Security – and Growing Our Own Food
By: Seton Motley
- Is Net Neutrality ‘The Law’ Or ‘The Great Internet Power Grab’?
- Marita Noon: Greens “smuggle” climate policy into the church to tip climate politics
By: Marita Noon
- The Vitter Defeat in Louisiana
- Some Candidates About to Go Broke
- Economics 101: Maybe people have gotten smarter?
- Myra Adams: Five Reasons Why the Clinton Foundation Will Be a 2016 Campaign Issue
By: Myra Adams
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI