SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lastgopinillinois:
I am a Christian man (no particular affiliation), just a follower of Jesus. If I had to claim an affiliation, I would have to say my beliefs are most closely associated with messianic Christians. I grew up and still live in an all-union, pro-democrat town in southern illinois. My father was a dis-enchanted union member before there ever was such a thing. We had a large family and a good upbringing. We were taught right from wrong. My father was a genius. He worked at the mill, but in spare time he read library books and taught himself about HVAC systems and started his own business as a refrigeration contractor. I worked with him in the business as a young lad and it was his dream to teach his children the business so they could take over someday. The business closed to economic downturn in 1973 or so. I was still in high school then. Dad also talked the truth about politics and allowed me to form my own opinions. In my time I have seen the dismantling of our family system in our country and how this decline has led to many social woes. I believe that the country has gone awry on social, economic and foreign policies since the time of Woodrow Wilson, but even much more egregiously so during the time of FDR. I have seen how the democrat party promotes secularism in our society in order to create citizen pawns who will keep them in power rather than doing what is right for the country. I would like to see the time come when the Constitution is obeyed by lawmakers in our government, returning power to the States and the people and the Federal government return to the limited government with enumerated powers as it should be. We need reform in every facet of our society today to repair the damage done by the democrats over the past decades.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Stop complaining and do something to fix the constitution**
- The New Racism now Requires Notations
- Keep the Federal Government out of School Choice
- Liz Warren is running the perfect campaign for the Democrat nomination
- Congress: What’s Plan B
- Obama threatens to veto science at the E.P.A.
- King vs. Burwell: An Argument Analysis
- Who are these idiots, Republicans who vote with Democrats?
- BOYCOTTING NETANYAHU’S SPEECH
- The Senate Rules Require 60 Votes to Invoke Cloture on Loretta Lynch
By: Michael Hammond
- The Prosecutorial Abuses of Schneiderman and Lynch
- Follow the Money: Clinton Foundation
By: Chris Walker
- Music Corporate Cronyism is Not Conservative
- Todd Carson, Ben Akin
- The Constitution Succeeded, it’s the American People Who Failed
- Boehner joins McConnell: Caves on Obama’s executive amnesty
- It’s Not Netanyahu Who Insults Our Intelligence From Some Fantasy World!
By: Bob Buresh
- New Mexico Sen. Howie Morales proposes “Truth Police” for political ads
By: Politix Fireball
- My Winners, Losers and Takeaways from CPAC 2015
By: Ned Ryun
- Bibi Netanyahu, Churchill of Our Time, Defends Western Civilization at the U.S. Congress
By: Josh Hammer
- Hillary’s Spam
- The Supreme Court and Pastors on Marriage
- A Case Study in Restoring Urban America: Doing It Right in New York
- Lee-Rubio Tax Plan: Lower, Simpler, Fairer, Flatter, Better
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s Infiltration of the American Government
- When Was the Last Time You Were Proud of Your President?
- An Islamic “Attack on Rome”
- Stacking the Deck in Fight Over Online Gambling Ban
By: Erik Telford
- Clinton ‘Crack’ – Warning: Highly habit-forming for Republican political junkies
By: Myra Adams
- My Letter to Senator Cory Gardner
- King vs. Burwell: Fears and Issues
- King v. Burwell and Red State Intellectual Honesty
- Always Better to be Stupid than Evil
By: Freedoms Truth
- Defunding Amnesty Failed Because of McConnell
By: Freedoms Truth
- Why Would We Ever Let a Nation Like Iran Have Nuclear Technology?
By: Joseph Blaikie
- Flushing Out the Left
- Marita Noon: What’s up with the prices at the pump?
By: Marita Noon
- Mitch McConnell Should – But Won’t – Adopt Harry Reid’s Rule
By: Dave Beltrami
- Israel vs Iran – The inevitable
- Perhaps We Deserve Hillary & Jeb
By: Steve Berman
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Right To Work Is Coming To Wisconsin.: http://t.co/OMgKwfPwgX
- moelane: #rsrh In the (e-)mail: "BROWN PEOPLE, Hispanic Politics and the Disunited State of Amigos.": http://t.co/gvVrcaXObP
- moelane: #rsrh Some very good advice from @TheRickWilson: GOP politicians? SHUT UP.: http://t.co/2nWlvZ2GrX
- moelane: #rsrh Does @mtredden (of @MotherJones) still stand by the contents of this article? http://t.co/2KkWV7Crmn
- moelane: #rsrh Why Hillary Clinton lost.: http://t.co/k0HZpFaryF
- moelane: #rsrh So, basically, Rahm Emanuel is about to lose the Chicago mayoral runoff, huh?: http://t.co/pUJAt9KTZa