SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lastgopinillinois:
I am a Christian man (no particular affiliation), just a follower of Jesus. If I had to claim an affiliation, I would have to say my beliefs are most closely associated with messianic Christians. I grew up and still live in an all-union, pro-democrat town in southern illinois. My father was a dis-enchanted union member before there ever was such a thing. We had a large family and a good upbringing. We were taught right from wrong. My father was a genius. He worked at the mill, but in spare time he read library books and taught himself about HVAC systems and started his own business as a refrigeration contractor. I worked with him in the business as a young lad and it was his dream to teach his children the business so they could take over someday. The business closed to economic downturn in 1973 or so. I was still in high school then. Dad also talked the truth about politics and allowed me to form my own opinions. In my time I have seen the dismantling of our family system in our country and how this decline has led to many social woes. I believe that the country has gone awry on social, economic and foreign policies since the time of Woodrow Wilson, but even much more egregiously so during the time of FDR. I have seen how the democrat party promotes secularism in our society in order to create citizen pawns who will keep them in power rather than doing what is right for the country. I would like to see the time come when the Constitution is obeyed by lawmakers in our government, returning power to the States and the people and the Federal government return to the limited government with enumerated powers as it should be. We need reform in every facet of our society today to repair the damage done by the democrats over the past decades.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Ann Coulter’s version of Christianity- aka political Christianity
- Why the Welfare State Isn’t Well and It Isn’t Fair
- Midterm Races in Connecticut and New Hampshire
- War On Terror: We Need To Finish The Job
By: Candice Lanier
- Why is there no conservative version of Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, or Colbert?
- Jaylen Fryberg, WA School Shooter: Where Was Grace?
- Obama’s Trying To Kill The SBA, Who’s Trying To Stop Him
By: Lloyd Chapman
- Open Thread- DHS Should be Too Busy to Go on a Panty Raid. But They’re Not.
- Cultural Vertigo and Christian Persecution in America
- A Tale of Two Michigan Campaigns
- Federal Court Puts Road Block in the Way of Justice for Conservatives Targeted by the IRS
- Common Core Not State Led – Here’s Proof
- Michelle Nunn Doesn’t Understand Basic Economics
- Wendy Davis is NOT running the worst campaign ever.
- Midterm Races in Wisconsin
- OLB365.com agen judi bola online, agen judi casino Online indonesia terpercaya
- 50 Years Later, The Message is Still The Same
- The Capitol and White House are Racist Icons, Because Diversity
- Heritage Action Score Percentiles of Republican Senators, 2011-2014
- Income Inequality
- Canada Comes Face to Face with ISIS and Radical Islamic Jihadist Terror
- Midterm Races in Maine and Massachusetts
- Houston, You’ve Got a Problem: It’s Called Islam and Your Lesbian Mayor Ignores the Reality that Lesbians Rank High on Islam’s Hit List
- Natalie Tennant Violates Her Own Election Laws…Again!
- The Truth About Maness
- Midterm Races in Florida
- Follow the Money: Apple Inc.
By: Chris Walker
- Win for Electoral Integrity: Supreme Court Refuses Obama Attempt to Block Texas Voter ID Law
- The Obama Administration’s Ebola Message Needs To Be Quarantined
- Midterm Races in Kentucky
- Week 42 Chronological Bible Reading & Week 19 New Testament Readings
- Why Rep. Michaud Has No Business Running for Governor
- Ebola: An excuse for racism?
- Obama needs 34 million work permits for what?
- Pakistan Sentences Christian Mom Asia Bibi to Death for “Blasphemy” over a Cup of Water
- How do YOU get the word out about the Precinct Strategy?
- Six Years and Out: It’s Time to Change the Four-Year Presidential Term
By: Myra Adams
- Crony Socialists Looking to Ban Online Gambling Don’t Seem to Realize It’s a WORLD WIDE Web
By: Seton Motley
- Early Voting Open Thread
- Obama To Democrats: Don’t Forget That You All Support My Agenda
By: Matt Vespa
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet/Picture of the Day, The Symbolism Should Be Obvious edition.: http://t.co/WIdEYgGcSG
- moelane: #rsrh Excuse me, Hillary Clinton: the earth revolves around the sun, Marxism is bad, & businesses create jobs.: http://t.co/antM3ScKph
- Aaron_RS: RT @moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, That's Not A Good Thing To Say During A Gubernatorial Debate edition.: http://t.co/uXLqnoO5Im
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, That's Not A Good Thing To Say During A Gubernatorial Debate edition.: http://t.co/uXLqnoO5Im
- moelane: #rsrh Here's *my* comment, @American_Bridge: HAHAHA PWN3D, LUZER.: http://t.co/QiQMooGw9E
- moelane: #rsrh Wait, is Tom Wolf (D CAND, Pennsylvania-GOV) in trouble?: http://t.co/s05wmZXTe5
- moelane: #rsrh Sean Haugh: the pro-pot, antiwar candidate for North Carolina Senate.: http://t.co/GqsS5xdmsl
- streiffredstate: Kathryn Ruemmler,Solyndra friend and Obama toadie withdraws name for AG http://t.co/iXaXlQA5BM #rsrh
- streiffredstate: Holy Crap. @AnthonyWeiner is at it again. Won't he ever learn http://t.co/KRlbPswzyX #rsrh
- streiffredstate: Mali reports its first case of Ebola http://t.co/PqUMRP0Ifb #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, READ THIS IF YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN edition.: http://t.co/dF51dHD91h
- streiffredstate: @SarahPalinUSA endorses independent/dem ticket for governor http://t.co/TWfzPkGasx #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh AP-GfK: 9% of voters enthusiastic about Barack Obama.: http://t.co/TjR9iGcgaH
- moelane: #rsrh Marvel's Age of Ultron counter-leak gambit.: http://t.co/C4UDg54qsV
- moelane: #rsrh Mary Landrieu is losing, but it's not DOOM.: http://t.co/gY2c9Nvon7
- moelane: #rsrh Annnnd the Democrats need to teach their staffers not to casually insult African-Americans and Latinos. http://t.co/kAzhJ40H8O
- streiffredstate: 6 things Michelle Obama Likes About You... and this is not an ad for penis enlargement http://t.co/F5CMwHmcSu #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh On the 'margin of fraud.': http://t.co/UiJWUOs6zs
- streiffredstate: All animals are equal, some are more equal than others. Socialist push for $20/hr min wage and hire at $13/hr. http://t.co/EA9iP3gHSc #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh White House tries to help Bruce Bailey in his gubernatorial bid... Oh, God, STOP it.: http://t.co/QWbJbdsmHr
- moelane: #rsrh This is not exactly a Tweet of the Day...: http://t.co/wMxCkD3Smh
- streiffredstate: Soviets good. America bad. Berlin Wall necessary. Up is down. We've always been at war with Eastasia. http://t.co/4JDbfkEkap #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, The Democrats Now Just Counting The Days edition.: http://t.co/tL8wOjUQMM
- streiffredstate: .@abbyhaglage thinks Ebola=AIDS. Idiot. No similarity in problem or response. http://t.co/J5WrmuGOqa #rsrh
- streiffredstate: Putin misplaces another submarine. This one in Swedish waters. http://t.co/TpNwBnu3ea #rsrh