SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lastgopinillinois:
I am a Christian man (no particular affiliation), just a follower of Jesus. If I had to claim an affiliation, I would have to say my beliefs are most closely associated with messianic Christians. I grew up and still live in an all-union, pro-democrat town in southern illinois. My father was a dis-enchanted union member before there ever was such a thing. We had a large family and a good upbringing. We were taught right from wrong. My father was a genius. He worked at the mill, but in spare time he read library books and taught himself about HVAC systems and started his own business as a refrigeration contractor. I worked with him in the business as a young lad and it was his dream to teach his children the business so they could take over someday. The business closed to economic downturn in 1973 or so. I was still in high school then. Dad also talked the truth about politics and allowed me to form my own opinions. In my time I have seen the dismantling of our family system in our country and how this decline has led to many social woes. I believe that the country has gone awry on social, economic and foreign policies since the time of Woodrow Wilson, but even much more egregiously so during the time of FDR. I have seen how the democrat party promotes secularism in our society in order to create citizen pawns who will keep them in power rather than doing what is right for the country. I would like to see the time come when the Constitution is obeyed by lawmakers in our government, returning power to the States and the people and the Federal government return to the limited government with enumerated powers as it should be. We need reform in every facet of our society today to repair the damage done by the democrats over the past decades.
Sorry, no results were found.
- The EPA Assaults the Private Sector – and the Environment
By: Seton Motley
- The Invisible National Security Question
- My bike
- EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Diaries- August Edition
- President Biden Would Be Obama’s “Medvedev”
By: Art Harman
- The outline of Hillary’s email defense takes shape: “I was too stupid to be Secretary of State”
- Larry Sabato: Donald Trump is “The Un-Nominatable Frontrunner.”
- Can Anyone Stop the Momentum of Trump-motion and Bern-Motion in Their Tracks?
- The GOP would rather be “dying” than have an Outsider candidate win and hold them accountable
- Governor Rick Perry – A Man after Gods own heart
By: Jane Miceli
- How Americans really feel about stronger gun laws.
- Adios America, Europe in Transition & An Enlightened Single Issue Voter
- Trump’s Record-Breaking New Poll Results & What It May Mean For The GOP Nomination
By: Candice Lanier
- Myra Adams: How Trump’s Anchor Baby Talk Could Anchor Democrats to the White House
By: Myra Adams
- Assault by Government: Draining the Capital Pool
By: Seton Motley
- 2016 Gubernatorial Races: August Happenings in Review
- Negation with Hitler in 1938 was the same as negotiation with Putin.
- O’Brother Where Art Thou
By: John Vernon
- Why I now question the wisdom of a Trump vote. And why Carly Fiorina is looking better and better.
By: Paul Joseph
- Society’s Difficulties Cause By Sin
By: Marty Koval
- Why Trump has done so well in the polls- My thoughts
- The Battle for the 2016 House- August Edition
- The Emperor’s New Boobs
- Why Donald trump is right about anchor babies and the 14th amendment.
By: Paul Joseph
- Carly Fiorina Plays the Victim Card
- Why Carly Fiorina might actually be far better off NOT making the prime time CNN debate
- Planned Parenthood Needs Your Support
- Will Obama Surrender Guantanamo?
By: Art Harman
- 1508 Some Boundaries Cannot Be Crossed
By: Robert Ashby
- Our President is Delusional
- MERCENARIES vs. MISSIONARIES
By: Ed Willing
- We Need a New Republican Party
By: Conrad Close
- Big Brother HUD Decides Your Property Value and Your Neighbors
- Why does Planned Parenthood want to hear David Daleiden pee?
- North Korea Emails Suggest Clinton Foundation Collusion at State
By: Steve Berman
- Joe Biden IS running for President….(but just not right at this moment)
- The Champion Behind Texas Fetal Pain
- Our Immigration System Is Not Broken
- The Battle for the Senate- 2016: August Happenings in Review
- Trump has supported nearly all of Obama’s economic policy agenda
- moelane: #rsrh Ain't no trolling like @FreeBeacon trolling (says he, respectfully).: http://t.co/RgK0hJwEdT
- moelane: #rsrh Wal-Mart increases wages, cuts hours.: http://t.co/5bhS6Wgcsq
- moelane: #rsrh Larry Kudlow contemplates running against Richard Blumenthal in CT-SEN.: http://t.co/ZPanNR6LhI
- moelane: #rsrh Mt. McKinley: political Cialis for Barack Obama.: http://t.co/wvYssT9IeU
- moelane: #rsrh A PSA for anybody reading this Daily Beast article on Hillary Clinton and guns.: http://t.co/LW14Ye69Ef
- moelane: #rsrh "Hillbry?" Who on Team Clinton thought that this was clever? And can we get that person promoted? http://t.co/KRggyGFQKV
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, ...Is This All That Hillary Clinton Has? edition: http://t.co/NfRA7nCsMG
- moelane: #rsrh @charlescwcooke: So, you Lefties want to repeal the Second Amendment, huh?: http://t.co/PqbkAyH5SG
- moelane: #rsrh George W. Bush.: http://t.co/EGOBX7FpAn
- moelane: #rsrh This @ShoreDems tweet tells you just how scared the Democrats are getting right now.: http://t.co/dIabkbZ7V6
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, That's... Not What She Thinks, Surely? edition.: http://t.co/alYWecTaBC
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, A Democratic Veep Has A BIG Problem edition.: http://t.co/lRR1XSwmxd
- moelane: #rsrh How I generally react to the latest DNC/DCCC lunatic fundraising emails.: http://t.co/AGZhJCp243
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Does Hoplophobia Cause Brain Damage? edition.: http://t.co/m7e4Vj4L6B