SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lastgopinillinois:
I am a Christian man (no particular affiliation), just a follower of Jesus. If I had to claim an affiliation, I would have to say my beliefs are most closely associated with messianic Christians. I grew up and still live in an all-union, pro-democrat town in southern illinois. My father was a dis-enchanted union member before there ever was such a thing. We had a large family and a good upbringing. We were taught right from wrong. My father was a genius. He worked at the mill, but in spare time he read library books and taught himself about HVAC systems and started his own business as a refrigeration contractor. I worked with him in the business as a young lad and it was his dream to teach his children the business so they could take over someday. The business closed to economic downturn in 1973 or so. I was still in high school then. Dad also talked the truth about politics and allowed me to form my own opinions. In my time I have seen the dismantling of our family system in our country and how this decline has led to many social woes. I believe that the country has gone awry on social, economic and foreign policies since the time of Woodrow Wilson, but even much more egregiously so during the time of FDR. I have seen how the democrat party promotes secularism in our society in order to create citizen pawns who will keep them in power rather than doing what is right for the country. I would like to see the time come when the Constitution is obeyed by lawmakers in our government, returning power to the States and the people and the Federal government return to the limited government with enumerated powers as it should be. We need reform in every facet of our society today to repair the damage done by the democrats over the past decades.
Sorry, no results were found.
- November 20, 2014 – The day the Constitution died
- Obama and the Democrat Autocracy perpetuating political power
- Conservative Groups’ Opposition to Adelson Gaming Ban Piles Up
- Secession. A Viable Option?
- How the 2016 gop nominee can use the issues of energy and immigration to win over latinos and beat Hillary
- AG Holder Urging Police Restraint in Ferguson
- Sheldon Adelson’s misguided gambit on online gambling and its offshoots
- Obama Administration Grubered Americans on ObamaCare Enrollment
By: Matthew Clark
- The Meaning of “Discretion”
- Democratic answer to illegal immigration – crush the economic incentive to come here
- Red Tape: An American Institution
- The Hilarious Stupidity of Obama’s Executive Order
- What can be done about an out of control president?
- I Don’t Believe Obama on Immigration
- The Party of the Future
- Open Thread- Wake Up and Smell the Café Hispanics and OTMs! You’re Being Punked. I Offer Up a Republican Solution.
- Understanding Obama, the “Triple A”
- “Play by The Rules”
- Call Obama’s Bluff on Immigration
- Amnesty: Illegal, Immoral, and Inhumane
- Americans Can Still Be Thankful Next Week
- What would God say to us if we asked Him about climate change and our role in it?
- Barack Obama: Democrat Savior
- The Liberal Conundrum
- Millennial Gay Speaks Out About His Support of Conservatism
- If Obama’s Executive Order Breaches The Constitution, Why Can’t Boehner And McConnell Ask ICE & The Border Patrol To Disobey It?
By: Martin Knight
- Follow the Money: Keystone XL Pipeline
By: Chris Walker
- Obama’s Executive Amnesty Should Be Meet With Articles Of Impeachment
By: Ulysses Arn
- Jeff Sessions – To be removed from his budget comittee position!
- Executive Amnesty? What about ‘Executive Right-to-Work’?
- Obama Adviser Al Sharpton has Over $4.5 Million in Unpaid Taxes
- Executive Amnesty is Really Being Implemented in Order to Save Obamacare
- Gun Sales Rise As Ferguson Braces For Grand Jury Decision
- There Are No Strangers When You’re Having His Baby
- In praise of Rep Joe Wilson (R-SC); to date the only elected Republican to call Obama what he is: a liar
- Amanda Marcotte is a Big Dumb Jerk
- Eliminating the Unfair White Tax Penalty
- Gubernatorial Elections and the Message on Taxes
- CNN Mistakes Jerusalem Synagogue Attack as Mosque Attack
- moelane: #rsrh Amusing thought about how 2014 hurt 2020 for the Democrats.: http://t.co/pE6Su5asJV
- moelane: #rsrh Something that many of my readers probably don't want to hear about Chris Christie.: http://t.co/S9y2Jq0USF
- Aaron_RS: RT @CalebHowe: Snark Factor Immigration MST3K Edition http://t.co/SR0VxCLXxG via @ftr__radio #rsrh #LOL
- CalebHowe: Snark Factor Immigration MST3K Edition http://t.co/SR0VxCLXxG via @ftr__radio #rsrh #LOL
- cayankee: Will Boehner expand suit over Obama's abuse of executive powers to cover #Bamnessty? http://t.co/4f1QYhVdhb #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh Remember the wisdom of our fathers: "Don't get mad. Get EVEN.": http://t.co/kFe4PjoKZb
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, The Gall Of This President edition.: http://t.co/GdwgT5lQlM
- cayankee: If you don't watch Spanish language TV, Obama doesn't want you watching his extra-legal amnesty speech. http://t.co/7ga1BbX98Z #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh OK, which one of you jokers in the VRWC put together the Jon Gruber operation?: http://t.co/WTXSmuXWfi
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, ...No, Senator Manchin, We Would Not edition.: http://t.co/QxIreXd63U
- moelane: #rsrh New Storify: How to steal a chicken from a supermarket.: http://t.co/xkZmYw6A7I
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, I Wonder How Begich Will Vote On #Keystone Now edition.: http://t.co/8O3OIe7URh
- moelane: #rsrh Barack Obama name-dropped Jon Gruber. http://t.co/lJpefDN53J So when WAS Obama lying, then? - Because he's lying. Via @NumbersMuncher
- presjpolk: The future of Internet under Title II #NetNeutrality #rsrh http://t.co/5MLPPhniUP
- presjpolk: The only Republican Governor who lost in 2014 was the one who raised gas taxes http://t.co/PzOJR31u2D #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Jane Hamsher to HuffPo to Rep. Steve Stockman to Erick Erickson to me.: http://t.co/0UJQ6Jz4tq