SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lastgopinillinois:
I am a Christian man (no particular affiliation), just a follower of Jesus. If I had to claim an affiliation, I would have to say my beliefs are most closely associated with messianic Christians. I grew up and still live in an all-union, pro-democrat town in southern illinois. My father was a dis-enchanted union member before there ever was such a thing. We had a large family and a good upbringing. We were taught right from wrong. My father was a genius. He worked at the mill, but in spare time he read library books and taught himself about HVAC systems and started his own business as a refrigeration contractor. I worked with him in the business as a young lad and it was his dream to teach his children the business so they could take over someday. The business closed to economic downturn in 1973 or so. I was still in high school then. Dad also talked the truth about politics and allowed me to form my own opinions. In my time I have seen the dismantling of our family system in our country and how this decline has led to many social woes. I believe that the country has gone awry on social, economic and foreign policies since the time of Woodrow Wilson, but even much more egregiously so during the time of FDR. I have seen how the democrat party promotes secularism in our society in order to create citizen pawns who will keep them in power rather than doing what is right for the country. I would like to see the time come when the Constitution is obeyed by lawmakers in our government, returning power to the States and the people and the Federal government return to the limited government with enumerated powers as it should be. We need reform in every facet of our society today to repair the damage done by the democrats over the past decades.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Will Obama Surrender Guantanamo?
- President Biden Would Be Obama’s “Medvedev”
- 1508 Some Boundaries Cannot Be Crossed
By: Robert Ashby
- Our President is Delusional
- MERCENARIES vs. MISSIONARIES
By: Ed Willing
- We Need a New Republican Party
By: Conrad Close
- Big Brother HUD Decides Your Property Value and Your Neighbors
- Why does Planned Parenthood want to hear David Daleiden pee?
- North Korea Emails Suggest Clinton Foundation Collusion at State
- Joe Biden IS running for President….(but just not right at this moment)
- The Champion Behind Texas Fetal Pain
- Our Immigration System Is Not Broken
- The Battle for the Senate- 2016: August Happenings in Review
- Trump has supported nearly all of Obama’s economic policy agenda
- Update to Trump/Cruz.. Joint appearance now planned to protest Iran Deal
- Why Young People Fall Into The Bernie Sander’s Trap
- Ann Coulter has completely lost her mind….and apparently so have a lot of conservatives.
- A Principled Argument Dooms Chaffetz’s Internet Gaming Ban Legislation
- On Rick Perry, the Consultant Class, the Press Corps and Getting To The Big Boy Debates
By: Martin Knight
- China is Not a Free Market
- McConnell and Boehner plan preemptive surrender to baby killers
- Russia is a World Cancer.
- It’s More Than Just ‘Evil’, There’s A Malevolence At Work
- GOP Presidential Betting Odds: Has the Debate Changed the Equation?
- The American dream! Jimmy Carter ??
By: Jane Miceli
- Killed in Airstrike: Top ISIS Hacker On Pentagon Hit List Who Threatened Attacks on US Military
By: Candice Lanier
- Quit Publicizing The #WDBJ Killers Snuff Video
By: Ulysses Arn
- Democrats Call on Obama to Bring in Muslim Refugees—But not Christians
- Abortion And Fossil Fuels…Are They Joined At The Hip?
- #AllLivesMatter, Folks
By: Conrad Close
- Honorably Recharged: How Rick Perry Became My Standard
By: Ed Willing
- Protected: Trump is getting scary – I’ll take Carson
- Votivation – The New Walking Around Money
- Your Message Incites Violence – Call Off The Thugs, Trump
- Ted Cruz on Birthright Citizenship
- No Reason for Gun Advocate Groups
By: Paul Dragu
- Dreadful Noise and Loathsome Silence
- Trump will NOT apologize for retweeting ‘Megyn Kelly is a bimbo.’ – “Look, I know bimbos when I see one. I married three of them”
- Why Donald trump is right about anchor babies and the 14th amendment.
By: Paul Joseph
- With Friends Like These- Harold Ickes- Part 2
- moelane: #rsrh @charlescwcooke: So, you Lefties want to repeal the Second Amendment, huh?: http://t.co/PqbkAyH5SG
- moelane: #rsrh George W. Bush.: http://t.co/EGOBX7FpAn
- moelane: #rsrh This @ShoreDems tweet tells you just how scared the Democrats are getting right now.: http://t.co/dIabkbZ7V6
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, That's... Not What She Thinks, Surely? edition.: http://t.co/alYWecTaBC
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, A Democratic Veep Has A BIG Problem edition.: http://t.co/lRR1XSwmxd
- moelane: #rsrh How I generally react to the latest DNC/DCCC lunatic fundraising emails.: http://t.co/AGZhJCp243
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Does Hoplophobia Cause Brain Damage? edition.: http://t.co/m7e4Vj4L6B
- moelane: #rsrh Kansas and South Carolina decline to passively accept Gitmo detainees.: http://t.co/rzLqIgBldc
- moelane: #rsrh Maine-SEN: Gov. Paul LePage considering '18 run.: http://t.co/dr4b0yEyFF
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, This Is An Excellent Campaign Strategy edition.: http://t.co/GWRIhVGISz
- moelane: #rsrh So, the guy who murdered those two news people killed himself.: http://t.co/SyyGLX4JD4
- moelane: #rsrh Team Clinton is getting a little weird right now.: http://t.co/wPYYbkTmmn
- moelane: #rsrh Time to revisit the Zen and the Art of Partisan Hackery Serene Lifestyle flow chart.: http://t.co/cCx3BVCTqj
- moelane: #rsrh Jihadi dragged into French courtroom, blindfolded and barefoot.: http://t.co/oVSCvGqifj