SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lastgopinillinois:
I am a Christian man (no particular affiliation), just a follower of Jesus. If I had to claim an affiliation, I would have to say my beliefs are most closely associated with messianic Christians. I grew up and still live in an all-union, pro-democrat town in southern illinois. My father was a dis-enchanted union member before there ever was such a thing. We had a large family and a good upbringing. We were taught right from wrong. My father was a genius. He worked at the mill, but in spare time he read library books and taught himself about HVAC systems and started his own business as a refrigeration contractor. I worked with him in the business as a young lad and it was his dream to teach his children the business so they could take over someday. The business closed to economic downturn in 1973 or so. I was still in high school then. Dad also talked the truth about politics and allowed me to form my own opinions. In my time I have seen the dismantling of our family system in our country and how this decline has led to many social woes. I believe that the country has gone awry on social, economic and foreign policies since the time of Woodrow Wilson, but even much more egregiously so during the time of FDR. I have seen how the democrat party promotes secularism in our society in order to create citizen pawns who will keep them in power rather than doing what is right for the country. I would like to see the time come when the Constitution is obeyed by lawmakers in our government, returning power to the States and the people and the Federal government return to the limited government with enumerated powers as it should be. We need reform in every facet of our society today to repair the damage done by the democrats over the past decades.
Sorry, no results were found.
- A President for All Women
By: Robert A. Hahn
- Memo to House Conservatives: Don’t quit! Blow it up! Move the Motion to Vacate the Chair NOW!
- Paul Ryan: Being Speaker would cut into time with my family, but VP, hey..no problemo
- What Is in Store for the 2015 Supreme Court Term
- Bill Clinton is Running for Hillary’s First Term
By: Myra Adams
- Will Obama Surrender Guantanamo?
By: Art Harman
- John Kerry: The Most Incompetent Secretary of State Ever
- The Republican Field: Prioritizing National Security
- Should we take a second look at Christie?
- Why The Speakership Matters
- McCarthy’s Withdrawal: Too Early for Conservatives to Rejoice
- Unless Jordan/Hensarling reverse course, stick with Webster. No Paul Ryan.
- More Wars for Peace Will Not Bring Peace
- Fred Thompson for Speaker. Because, why not?
- Congressional GOP Grows Spine Before Texas House
- Primary Challenge Alert: IL 15th District Rep. John Shimkus (R)
- The post presidency of Obama
- Being on the Right Side of Immigration does Not Make Trump a Conservative
By: JD Rucker
- Tweaking Capital Punishment
- Gun Education over Gun Control
By: Susan Clouse
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger(RINO-IL) You Are Not And Never Have Been A Tea Party Conservative
- Hillary: “I was for the TPP before I was against it..”
- Is there an embarrassing skeleton in Kevin McCarthy’s closet?
- Reaching out to the Black Community
- Please don’t make me run
- American Competitiveness Could Get Much Worse Without Congressional Action
By: Lisa Miller
- 2016 – An Outsider’s Handicapping – Part IV
- With Friends Like These: George Soros-Part 2
- Minimum Wage Hikes Kill Businesses & Jobs
- So, is it just wicked reich-wing Republicans saying that President Obama’s foreign policy shows no leadership . . .
By: Dana Pico
- Surprise! Prescription Drug Spending Soars Under Obamacare
- We Fill Our Culture with Garbage, and We Reap The Result
- Can We Afford It?
- Do Liberals Want To Stop Gun Violence Or Just Mass Shootings?
- Mark Cuban: When He Isn’t Denouncing ‘Patent Trolls’ – He Is One
By: Seton Motley
- Hillary: Obviously, I don’t give a crap about black lives…
- Diary of a Wimpy Congress
- Rep. Kinzinger(RINO-IL): House Freedom Caucus Has Been Hurtful To GOP
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger(RINO-IL): “I’m A Leader Of The Party, And I’m Worried That We’re Alienating The People”
- America Has An Entitlement Problem
- moelane: #rsrh So, which diesel car companies ARE following European emissions laws?: http://t.co/0aw7OVPwxz
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, AND AL GORE THE CUBSLAYER WEEPS IN FRUSTRATION edition.: http://t.co/gdoCnE9rN7
- moelane: #rsrh Quid pro quo: Tammy Ducksworth trades a HRC endorsement for a Benghazi No vote.: http://t.co/acy0GqXnsY
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, But Don't You Dare Call Bernie Sanders A Commie! edition.: http://t.co/UBnxO42XEh
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Actually, The VRWC Has An OPINION On Eminent Domain edition.: http://t.co/sBDoNFhRjU
- moelane: #rsrh Reason's 'A Gun-Free America In 5 Easy Steps' video.: http://t.co/EmzXSuMgJH
- moelane: #rsrh ...Nah, the 2016 Senate races aren't that foregone yet. Or foregone at all, really.: http://t.co/mc9aDkAkKo
- moelane: #rsrh AP(!) reporter rakes State Department over the coals for double standards involving Israel(!!).: http://t.co/S99oNXdGMe
- moelane: #rsrh So, HOW much does @CecileRichards make running an organization that's this bad at custormer service, again? http://t.co/WnR0WGIZIt
- moelane: #rsrh Hillary's first ad: explaining.: http://t.co/rV9KP6L9yB
- moelane: #rsrh Google finally admits that 'Don't Be Evil' isn't really a core value for them.: http://t.co/Aqv2WwFEJt
- moelane: #rsrh Democrats oppose Native American economic prosperity bill.: http://t.co/vha3ZlLnBt