SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lastgopinillinois:
I am a Christian man (no particular affiliation), just a follower of Jesus. If I had to claim an affiliation, I would have to say my beliefs are most closely associated with messianic Christians. I grew up and still live in an all-union, pro-democrat town in southern illinois. My father was a dis-enchanted union member before there ever was such a thing. We had a large family and a good upbringing. We were taught right from wrong. My father was a genius. He worked at the mill, but in spare time he read library books and taught himself about HVAC systems and started his own business as a refrigeration contractor. I worked with him in the business as a young lad and it was his dream to teach his children the business so they could take over someday. The business closed to economic downturn in 1973 or so. I was still in high school then. Dad also talked the truth about politics and allowed me to form my own opinions. In my time I have seen the dismantling of our family system in our country and how this decline has led to many social woes. I believe that the country has gone awry on social, economic and foreign policies since the time of Woodrow Wilson, but even much more egregiously so during the time of FDR. I have seen how the democrat party promotes secularism in our society in order to create citizen pawns who will keep them in power rather than doing what is right for the country. I would like to see the time come when the Constitution is obeyed by lawmakers in our government, returning power to the States and the people and the Federal government return to the limited government with enumerated powers as it should be. We need reform in every facet of our society today to repair the damage done by the democrats over the past decades.
Sorry, no results were found.
- King vs. Burwell: Fears and Issues
- Bibi Netanyahu, Churchill of Our Time, Defends Western Civilization at the U.S. Congress
By: Josh Hammer
- King v. Burwell and Red State Intellectual Honesty
- Stacking the Deck in Fight Over Online Gambling Ban
By: Erik Telford
- Always Better to be Stupid than Evil
- Defunding Amnesty Failed Because of McConnell
- Why Would We Ever Let a Nation Like Iran Have Nuclear Technology?
- Flushing Out the Left
- Marita Noon: What’s up with the prices at the pump?
By: Marita Noon
- Mitch McConnell Should – But Won’t – Adopt Harry Reid’s Rule
By: Dave Beltrami
- Israel vs Iran – The inevitable
- Perhaps We Deserve Hillary & Jeb
- The Watercooler ~ Bibi’s Historic Speech Open Thread
- Rush Limbaugh, Scott Walker and College: What is a career path?
- A Modest Proposal for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netenyahu
By: Glenn Ryt
- A True Death Cult
- Don’t Go Unarmed Into That Good SM Night
By: Ron Robinson
- Conservatives should stop whining!
- Obama’s Munich
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger Continues His Support Of Executive Amnesty During Friday’s DHS Funding Fight
By: Ulysses Arn
- The Crying Game: Obama’s New Rules
- Obama Administration Proposes Final Phase In Killing Small Business Programs
By: Lloyd Chapman
- Michael Gerson and the GOP Establishment View of Christianity
- Obama’s Plot to Use Amnesty to Create a “Country Within a Country”
- Net Neutrality exposes Barack Obama’s not so well hidden inner Vladimir Putin
- King vs. Burwell and the Importance of 5 Words
- Will Biden’s epitaph read “Better here than Uruguay, er…Guatemala”
- Bush White Houses: Kicking the conservatives since 1988
- Judge Not and Go and Sin No More
- Can a Liberal Be Christian?
- Remembering Breitbart and His Message: Make enemies
- The Roberts Court and Obamacare
- Will the real leaders please step-up
- The ignored wisdom of Mr. Spock and the timeless morality play, Star Trek
- Obamacare Budget Recently Changed How Its Funds Cost Sharing Programs
- Jeb Bush’s CPAC Debacle Wasn’t Saved By Bussing In Supporters
- We Need to Transform Politics from a Career to a Part-Time Job
- Gitmo Closing, Thomson Opening
By: Ulysses Arn
- Net Nonsense
By: Mark Ramsey
- An open letter to Jeb Bush
- moelane: #rsrh DO IT, Al Gore.: http://t.co/nrPqhzVXOA
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, EMILY's List Is 'Ready For Hilary' edition.: http://t.co/kHE7B4nz6J
- moelane: #rsrh Martin O'Malley not running for MD-SEN seat, surprisingly.: http://t.co/vCV4Rk8h29
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Harken To The Mocking Laughter Of Jeff Bezos edition.: http://t.co/8UhKmVT7aV
- moelane: #rsrh The Bear apparently cannot change its... pelt, I guess.: http://t.co/RniPHiOfLU