SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lastgopinillinois:
I am a Christian man (no particular affiliation), just a follower of Jesus. If I had to claim an affiliation, I would have to say my beliefs are most closely associated with messianic Christians. I grew up and still live in an all-union, pro-democrat town in southern illinois. My father was a dis-enchanted union member before there ever was such a thing. We had a large family and a good upbringing. We were taught right from wrong. My father was a genius. He worked at the mill, but in spare time he read library books and taught himself about HVAC systems and started his own business as a refrigeration contractor. I worked with him in the business as a young lad and it was his dream to teach his children the business so they could take over someday. The business closed to economic downturn in 1973 or so. I was still in high school then. Dad also talked the truth about politics and allowed me to form my own opinions. In my time I have seen the dismantling of our family system in our country and how this decline has led to many social woes. I believe that the country has gone awry on social, economic and foreign policies since the time of Woodrow Wilson, but even much more egregiously so during the time of FDR. I have seen how the democrat party promotes secularism in our society in order to create citizen pawns who will keep them in power rather than doing what is right for the country. I would like to see the time come when the Constitution is obeyed by lawmakers in our government, returning power to the States and the people and the Federal government return to the limited government with enumerated powers as it should be. We need reform in every facet of our society today to repair the damage done by the democrats over the past decades.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Five Reasons Why the Shroud of Turin Could Be Authentic
By: Myra Adams
- Scientific Evidence for the Resurrection
By: Rick Yuzzi
- The Watercooler ~ Just As I Am
- The Obama press conference — a smug, shameful liar on FULL display
- Week 16 Chronological Bible Reading – 2014
- Easter Weekend and the Clash of Faith versus Science
- Has Los Angeles Fallen, or Was it Pushed?
By: Inwar Resolution
- Parents Can’t Win In The Eyes Of Liberal Elites
- West Virginia’s Crony Capitalism Costs State Millions
- Will the “Gay Games” boycott Ace and Yellow Cabs?
- Happy Spring Black Friday!
- “Fixing” the Voting Rights Act
- Did Lois Lerner Want Conservatives to go to Jail?
By: Matthew Clark
- Don’t Hurt People and Don’t Take Their Stuff
- Why I can’t send my kids to public school
- This is the Real War On Women – Waged By White Progressive Women Against Women of Color
- Solar flares up
By: Marita Noon
- Obamacare Must Go Regardless of Who is Obama’s Next HHS Nominee!
By: Sen. Tim Scott
- The Watercooler ~ Heaven Is For Real Open Thread
- F-35 Fleet Surpasses 15,000 Flying Hours
- Jim Moran retires from Congress; joins the Tea Party
- Health Care: You Break It; You Pay for It
By: Michael Hammond
- Greg Walden (Wuss-OR)
By: Martin Knight
- Pennsylvania GOP Tax Increase Causes Primary Problem for House Whip Stan Saylor
- The Tea Party: More Philosophy and Less Politics
- The Liberal Media Owns This Debacle
- Senator @MaryLandrieu’s Newest Awful Ad
By: Joe Cunningham
- To Be Frank: West Virginia House Democrats Using Public Resources to Reach Voters
- My Experience with the Corrupt IRS
By: Milton Wolf
- The “Consider This!” podcast, Episode 72: Portrait of a Right-Wing Extremist
By: Doug Payton
- IRS Chief Calls for a Redo on Proposed Anti-Free Speech Tax-Exempt Rules
By: Matthew Clark
- This #TaxDay, Let’s Also Look to Rid Ourselves of Global Anti-Free Trade Tariffs
By: Seton Motley
- What’s really going on with BLM?
- When will it be enough?
- Robertson Hurls Monkeyshine At Evolution Debate
- Campaign Finance – Why the Supreme Court Got it Right
By: Danny Huizinga
- John Stone: leading the #FireBoehner charge in #GA12 *DEBATE VIDEOS
- The Real ObamaCare Scoreboard (Spoiler: The Citizens Are Losing)
- Cliven Bundy
- Picking and Choosing
By: Joe Cunningham
- moelane: #rsrh Barack Obama (who campaigned against signing statements) issues signing statement. Again.: http://t.co/IzvN3SepH0
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, I Clearly Partied With The Wrong Parliamentarians edition.: http://t.co/Hc3X5dWYIF
- moelane: #rsrh I imagine Russia is much like Dr. Doom's Latveria, at times.: http://t.co/kCzET39S6t
- presjpolk: More of this please. Poland's a great start, but we need to be in the Baltics, too. http://t.co/WDbswTlGQ3 #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh NRSC: Senate map is nicely expanding for the GOP.: http://t.co/m4bPpo0D1R
- VladimirRS: Now Wind Turbines Threaten the Lesser Prairie Chicken #rsrh http://t.co/yrmrkXuz5T
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, This Map Of The Blogosphere Brings Back Memories.: http://t.co/aW9w4IOU7j
- moelane: #rsrh Charlie Crist loses new spokesman.: http://t.co/ozJcS4EHjx
- moelane: #rsrh Pro-Russian forces in eastern Ukraine start trying to register Jews. #некултурны: http://t.co/pyQrenWsr0
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, The Title Alone Is Almost Porn edition.: http://t.co/Zooyqw5BwD
- CalebHowe: John Bolton: President Reagan would be rolling over in his grave to hear Rand Paul praise him http://t.co/12RgC0kzSs #tcot #rsrh #boom
- moelane: #rsrh Ed Snowden barks on cue at Vladimir Putin's trained seal show.: http://t.co/QRi33uShDL
- CalebHowe: #GosnellMovie http://t.co/B2PwJl8cAD @greggutfeld NAILS it. @yesnicksearcy and @ksorbs set the example. #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, SWEET JEEBUS THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT BARACK OBAMA DID WITH #OBAMACARE edition: http://t.co/5CL2YBFnvf
- moelane: #rsrh Megan McArdle waxes wroth on #Obamacare Census question changes.: http://t.co/EeJq1YDRRg
- moelane: #rsrh Terry Lynn Land (R) now ahead of Gary Peters (D) in RCP average for Michigan-SEN.: http://t.co/Pzl9m86dcd