SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lastgopinillinois:
I am a Christian man (no particular affiliation), just a follower of Jesus. If I had to claim an affiliation, I would have to say my beliefs are most closely associated with messianic Christians. I grew up and still live in an all-union, pro-democrat town in southern illinois. My father was a dis-enchanted union member before there ever was such a thing. We had a large family and a good upbringing. We were taught right from wrong. My father was a genius. He worked at the mill, but in spare time he read library books and taught himself about HVAC systems and started his own business as a refrigeration contractor. I worked with him in the business as a young lad and it was his dream to teach his children the business so they could take over someday. The business closed to economic downturn in 1973 or so. I was still in high school then. Dad also talked the truth about politics and allowed me to form my own opinions. In my time I have seen the dismantling of our family system in our country and how this decline has led to many social woes. I believe that the country has gone awry on social, economic and foreign policies since the time of Woodrow Wilson, but even much more egregiously so during the time of FDR. I have seen how the democrat party promotes secularism in our society in order to create citizen pawns who will keep them in power rather than doing what is right for the country. I would like to see the time come when the Constitution is obeyed by lawmakers in our government, returning power to the States and the people and the Federal government return to the limited government with enumerated powers as it should be. We need reform in every facet of our society today to repair the damage done by the democrats over the past decades.
Sorry, no results were found.
- There’s Something You Need to Know About Rick Perry
By: Conrad Close
- He lacks votes to keep his job! Now is the time to DUMP BOEHNER!
- BEFORE we defeat McConnell: Resolved – That the National Republican Senatorial Committee should NOT make any financial contributions to Kirk’s campaign.
- The Private Sector Giveth – and Government Taketh Away
By: Seton Motley
- The 2016 Gubernatorial Races: Where We Stand in August 2015- The Democrats
- A suggestion for congressional Republicans: If the IAEA won’t divulge the secret deals with Iran; well, let’s just cut our UN contribution by 50%.
- Rand Paul and Libertarians for defunding Planned Parenthood
- New Hampshire Forum-Open Thread
- Layman’s Reaction to the “First” Debate on C-SPAN Tonight
- Marita Noon: Hillary’s energy plan is like Obama’s Clean Power Plan on steroids
By: Marita Noon
- Obama to Hillary: You’re Fired! Turns out, he has more room Under His Bus.
- Let the Games Begin. Here’s What to Look For.
By: J Hammer
- One Step Closer To World War In The Middle East
- Did You Ever Notice the Asterisk on Your Social Security Statement?
By: Myra Adams
- Government Slowly Kills the Private Sector – And Blames the Victim for Its Sputtering Demise
By: Seton Motley
- No Click-Bait, Please!
- Of Cute Babies and Stuffed Lions… Why Cecil Gets All The Attention
- 2016 Gubernatorial Races: Where We Stand August 2015- The Republicans
- How to Stop Planned Parenthood
By: John Drogin
- The Fallacy that is Donald Trump
- Illinois University Diversity Officer To Make More Than Every Governor And Member Of Congress
By: Ulysses Arn
- Big Game Hunting, Lawfare Edition: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton
- Trump: voice of the silent majority?
- If Dems think Biden’s the answer, they are truly delusional
- The Left’s Purge of History
- Sen. Rand Paul In Chicago(Full Speech)
By: Ulysses Arn
- ‘Delenda Est Carthago': Defund Planned Parenthood
- EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Diaries- July 2015 edition
- Avoiding Big Trouble at the Cleveland Convention
- Defund Planned Parenthood: These 7 Senators Need Pressure NOW
- Mitt Romney defends Obama while attacking Ted Cruz
- Americans Want the “Real Deal”
- The 2016 Battle For the House: July Happenings
- Judge: ‘Efforts to extend legal rights to chimpanzees are thus understandable’
- CJ Pearson’s strange rise and abrupt betrayal
- Will GOP establishment throw Renee Ellmers under the bus?
- #PPSellsBabyParts to Hannibal Lecter?
- Statistical proof (sort of) that GOP leadership is way out of touch with the base.
- BREAKING: PP video producers release new video, ‘it’s a boy!’
- Pension Funds in NYC & California Plan to Divest From Gun Sellers Such as Walmart
By: Candice Lanier
- moelane: #rsrh Obama loves to intervene when he doesn't like a government policy. Therefore he MUST like this one: http://t.co/HrgqukQ9eV
- moelane: #rsrh I tremble for the Republic.: http://t.co/Bxde3oTRSS
- moelane: #rsrh This Minnesota Lt. Governor / @PPAct story needs further research, I think.: http://t.co/nrHqofzQqk
- streiffredstate: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/ibq3ykCLQb
- BrianFaughnan: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh Don't be afraid to get it wrong.: http://t.co/OXU4diqyI4
- moelane: #rsrh Secularists continue their Magical Tin-Ear PR Tour in Detroit, Michigan.: http://t.co/1pAEuXZHkX
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Who Wants Some Good News in FL-SEN? edition.: http://t.co/yfIJXdPXED