SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lastgopinillinois:
I am a Christian man (no particular affiliation), just a follower of Jesus. If I had to claim an affiliation, I would have to say my beliefs are most closely associated with messianic Christians. I grew up and still live in an all-union, pro-democrat town in southern illinois. My father was a dis-enchanted union member before there ever was such a thing. We had a large family and a good upbringing. We were taught right from wrong. My father was a genius. He worked at the mill, but in spare time he read library books and taught himself about HVAC systems and started his own business as a refrigeration contractor. I worked with him in the business as a young lad and it was his dream to teach his children the business so they could take over someday. The business closed to economic downturn in 1973 or so. I was still in high school then. Dad also talked the truth about politics and allowed me to form my own opinions. In my time I have seen the dismantling of our family system in our country and how this decline has led to many social woes. I believe that the country has gone awry on social, economic and foreign policies since the time of Woodrow Wilson, but even much more egregiously so during the time of FDR. I have seen how the democrat party promotes secularism in our society in order to create citizen pawns who will keep them in power rather than doing what is right for the country. I would like to see the time come when the Constitution is obeyed by lawmakers in our government, returning power to the States and the people and the Federal government return to the limited government with enumerated powers as it should be. We need reform in every facet of our society today to repair the damage done by the democrats over the past decades.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Week 30 Chronological Bible Reading, Week 4 New Testament
- The case about marijuana
- The State of the Senate Races
- A Christian Approach To Technology
- The Watercooler ~ Kerry Excludes Israel and Egypt from Ceasefire Negotiations
- Louisiana Senate Fundraising Results
- Obama to Honduras: No
SoupUSAid For You, But Refugees Can Stay in LineBy: checkmate2012
- Why Have a Bill of Rights ?
- IMPEACH NOW
By: Mark Ramsey
- Obama’s “Inversion” Crusade Is Really Just Another Attack On Businesses
- EPA vetoes largest gold mine in North America before plan is submitted
- An Obama Alphabet – Help Us Hone It To Perfection! by Mr.&Mrs. Emptybucket
- Will Obama Airlift Immigrant Insurgents Into U.S. Heartland?
- An Open Letter to RNC Chairman Reince Priebus
- Video: When burying a dead terrorist, you might want to remove the suicide vest first
- Those who bless…
- The Underlying Question Being Missed In the “Beck Debate”
- The Watercooler ~ Hobby Lobby Spooks LGBT
- Waging War On Women Using Birth Control As Bullets
- Sen. Ted Cruz Warns House of Senate Trojan Horse on Immigration
- HHS Has Let 30,340 Unaccompanied Minors Into Interior Since Start Of The Year
By: Ulysses Arn
- UN official: ISIS planning widespread female genital mutilation in Mosul, Iraq.
By: Moe Lane
- Where Is The So Called Compassion From Other Countries?
- Outrage: the FEC tramples Paul Ryan’s First Amendment rights
- Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto – The cure for global warming
- Common Core and Education Reform
By: Joe Cunningham
- Reaching the Right Voters: A Hypothesis
- The liberal mindset….or the lack thereof..
By: The Honeybadger
- The Three Pillars Towards Fiscal Sanity
- First the Saturday People, then the Sunday People?!
By: Gary Wiram
- Marriage Equality: Florida Congressman David Jolly supports same-sex marriage
- Australia Taking Delivery of F-35; Plans to Buy 72
- The Watercooler ~ Evening Open Thread
- I must be dreaming…..
By: The Honeybadger
- Three Questions for Hamas Terrorist Apologists
By: Matthew Clark
- Ron Fournier hopes for a left-right populist fusion. Can he have it?
By: Charles Flemming
- The winners and losers in Obamacare
- The Problem with Executive “Interpretation”
- Answering the Warren Manifesto
- The tragedy of apathy
- moelane: #rsrh Hillary Clinton shows the anti-Bush Left the Hawaiian Good-Luck Symbol.: http://t.co/N3wEQUXcz5
- moelane: #rsrh Tel Aviv antiwar rally prematurely ended by resumption of Hamas rocket attacks.: http://t.co/v96R3ti7Be
- cayankee: Republicans Odds of reclaiming control of the U.S. Senate now 60 percent. http://t.co/MP21Xg7QHT #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh 100 days to go until the election...: http://t.co/wKNGZB1ibc
- moelane: #rsrh *Delegate* Eleanor Holmes Norton hates transparency in government.: http://t.co/2RaGh6uAQa
- moelane: #rsrh I can't decide on how the GOP should react to Democrats' desperate begging for impeachment.: http://t.co/zHnZGR6FGH
- moelane: #rsrh Bruce Braley is, ah, 're-configuring' his campaign staff.: http://t.co/fc2s5MwINL
- moelane: #rsrh Pew: Democrats have a problem with under-$50K voters.: http://t.co/ePXthCkTAt
- streiffredstate: @EdTimms1 @KevinRKrause Name That Party: Corrupt Dallas Politician Edition | RedState http://t.co/aVHORqucJd #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Barack Obama's Obamacare problem, in one tax form line.: http://t.co/oSQVtyAfE0
- moelane: #rsrh #DSCC endorses John Walsh's plagiarism. I wonder what other candidates' sins they'll forgive?: http://t.co/1MJpEjiT75
- moelane: #rsrh Meriam Ibraham meets Francis I in Rome.: http://t.co/wLIYOVCs4j
- moelane: #rsrh Shocker: pretty much anybody can scam #obamacare.: http://t.co/4i8bfP9NL4
- moelane: #rsrh A quick look at why Halbig v. Burrell got decided the way that it did.: http://t.co/ywvDlGWSI5
- Aaron_RS: So, looking more and more like illegal coordination by the Cochran camp. http://t.co/nMNauWHhFd #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh NYT: Senator John Walsh of Montana plagiarized his senior thesis.: http://t.co/GKYhGa17e7
- cayankee: Kerry defies FAA ban, flies into Tel Aviv's Ben-Gurion Airport. http://t.co/HS19J9YJrx #RSRH
- presjpolk: Socialism is corrosive of men. http://t.co/HNqpfMdkrU #rsrh
- presjpolk: .@VladimirRS Urbanity is a sickness. http://t.co/oik0XiO097 #rsrh
- VladimirRS: “Studies show” Five Louisiana Cities are the Nation’s Happiest #rsrh http://t.co/MdOPmq6RXz
- Aaron_RS: RT @cayankee: Gov. Rick Perry to deploy 1,000 National Guard troops to Rio Grande Valley. http://t.co/Mh6q3nvcJH #RSRH
- cayankee: Gov. Rick Perry to deploy 1,000 National Guard troops to Rio Grande Valley. http://t.co/Mh6q3nvcJH #RSRH