SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lessgovisthebestgov:
Scott Rohter is a property rights activist and the author of Oregon House Bill 3453 from 1995, and Senate Bill 929 from 2010. These two Bills sought to reform foreclosure laws in the State of Oregon, and bring the Oregon State Constitution into conformity with the U.S. Constitution. I also successfully opposed the Oregon DMV's practice of allowing police officers to anonymously report "alleged bad drivers." I am the author and publisher of a website called Less Gov is the Best Gov. com, which advocates for a return to the Constitution and to the principles of limited government which made America great. My efforts on behalf of property owners in Oregon over the past fifteen years have finally resulted in 2012 in an important piece of legislation passing the Oregon State Legislature, which is proof that ordinary citizen activists can actually make a difference. It is Oregon House Bill 4111. It is both a Property Rights Bill and a Foreclosure Reform Bill that specifically deals with local government improvement district liens. No longer will a government entity in Oregon be able to sell a property in foreclosure for the exact amount of a Local Improvement District lien.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Calling out Politicians for FAILURE.
- The Georgia Senate Race Is A Fiasco-In-The-Making
- In praise of worship
- Mark Pryor dismisses Tom Cotton’s military service as “entitlement”
- A Day at the Races(4/18/14), Part 1
- Comments on Recent Supreme Court Actions
- Voxster Beauchamp’s outrageous anti-Israel lies
- Paul Dietzel for Louisiana’s 6th Congressional District
By: Joe Cunningham
- Propagandists Attempt To Imbue Immigrants With Messianic Perfection
- Is America Ready For Another “Two-Fer” Clinton presidency?
- Gizmodo Punks Vox.com
- Taxpayers Paying Planned Parenthood to Promote Pro-Abortion ObamaCare
By: Matthew Clark
- Winning the Argument: How WV Democrats are Turning to the GOP
- US control of ICANN is a big deal
- The Watercooler ~ An Open Thread
- Nevada GOP no longer opposes abortion or same-sex marriage [UPDATE]
- Sewage leaks and salvation — Christian lessons in a plumbing disaster
- Atheist Lobby Prefers Debauchery Among Athletes
- Everything You Hate About D.C. is in the Podesta Divorce
- @Maddow Lies and HuffPo’s @CathTaibi Acts As Fluffer
- The Gurr Plan. A simple fix to the Republican leadership problem
By: Eric Gurr
- Will the FCC Force Television Online Even If Aereo Loses in Court?
- 0bama’s Economic Adviser
- Happy Earth Day: I want my $10,000
- The Religion of Politics
By: Joe Cunningham
- The Misogyny of John Paul Stevens
- Diversity or Reversity?
By: Gary Wiram
- Are NSA Nerds Obsessed With Prom Date Gossip?
- Would We the People Ratify the Constitution Today?
- God’s Not Dead
- The 2014 state of wind energy
By: Marita Noon
- The “Consider This!” Podcast, Episode 73: The Freedom of Speech; Culturally and Legally
By: Doug Payton
- Electoral College Meddling
- Rethinking Income Inequality
- Astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson misses the target and gets lost in the race space…
- Is America ready to elect Golda Meir, er……..Hillary Clinton, as President?
- The progressive pedigree
- Five Reasons Why the Shroud of Turin Could Be Authentic
- Scientific Evidence for the Resurrection
By: Rick Yuzzi
- The Watercooler ~ Just As I Am
- Aaron_RS: Via the @WSJ - Bad News for Colorado's Udall http://t.co/JKlJKadyVW #rsrh #copolitics
- moelane: #rsrh I should probably thank the BDS lunatics.: http://t.co/42MIsAECYX
- moelane: #rsrh Aww, this 'Koch Free Zone' thing is the cutest thing ever.: http://t.co/G8sd4HYDPE
- moelane: #rsrh Pat Quinn thinks black Republicans are like Jewish collaborators to Nazis. ...No, really.: http://t.co/EnJ9BN1Xkl
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Speaking Of Recycling... edition.: http://t.co/9wHydZGWAP
- VladimirRS: The hypocrisy of anti-#KXL green magnate Tom Steyer reaches Gore-esque proportions. #rsrh #EarthDay2014 http://t.co/oS1N59IuBZ
- moelane: #rsrh More of #Obamacare's unfortunate math.: http://t.co/N2OdDr4swj
- presjpolk: We haven't seen growth in the proportion of Americans who are "concerned believers" in globowarmism. http://t.co/zT4q9XsWYY #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh New Hampshire paper slams Jeanne Shaheen for Keystone cowardice.: http://t.co/TpT6mjapXt
- Jake_W: This will most certainly end well. http://t.co/4zKFo4xsIX #tcot #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Why I no longer support full disclosure of political donations.: http://t.co/WY1wmYqqZi
- moelane: #rsrh Hey, @SenBlumenthal: STAND BEHIND the Yellow Line, you nitwit.: http://t.co/X7S4rYTWVG
- presjpolk: Hint: If there was actually no Heartbleed exposure on http://t.co/KKD6EOiUDh servers, they wouldn't do a reset. http://t.co/krM3SNnlWc #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh The OMG YOU NEED TO GET THESE GEORGE HW BUSH SOCKS post.: http://t.co/QEso5837Qr
- moelane: RT @presjpolk: Congratulations Edward Snowden on your award nominations. http://t.co/jK32yj4viC #rsrh
- presjpolk: Congratulations Edward Snowden on your award nominations. http://t.co/jK32yj4viC #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Barack Obama (who campaigned against signing statements) issues signing statement. Again.: http://t.co/IzvN3SepH0
- VladimirRS: Now Wind Turbines Threaten the Lesser Prairie Chicken #rsrh http://t.co/yrmrkXuz5T