SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lessgovisthebestgov:
Scott Rohter is a property rights activist and the author of Oregon House Bill 3453 from 1995, and Senate Bill 929 from 2010. These two Bills sought to reform foreclosure laws in the State of Oregon, and bring the Oregon State Constitution into conformity with the U.S. Constitution. I also successfully opposed the Oregon DMV's practice of allowing police officers to anonymously report "alleged bad drivers." I am the author and publisher of a website called Less Gov is the Best Gov. com, which advocates for a return to the Constitution and to the principles of limited government which made America great. My efforts on behalf of property owners in Oregon over the past fifteen years have finally resulted in 2012 in an important piece of legislation passing the Oregon State Legislature, which is proof that ordinary citizen activists can actually make a difference. It is Oregon House Bill 4111. It is both a Property Rights Bill and a Foreclosure Reform Bill that specifically deals with local government improvement district liens. No longer will a government entity in Oregon be able to sell a property in foreclosure for the exact amount of a Local Improvement District lien.
Sorry, no results were found.
- The Supreme Court Term to Date
- Bullies be Gone! OPT-OUT of Standardized Testing!
- Judging by the body language and facial expressions of George Stephanopoulous and Lanny Davis, Hillary is in deep doo-doo.
- LGBT Moral Equivalence: Making a Pizza = Beheading
- Remember the “reset button” – Russian hackers sure do, they’re using it
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Politics
- Doctors will be made to care
- The Culture War Isn’t About You
- While You Slept II: Russia Dominates the Eastern Mediterranean
- Gaystapo Takes No Prisoners: GoFundMe Torpedoes Sweet Cakes
- March for Marriage 2015 is Today!
- If It Isn’t America First What Is It?
- Knowing Your Audience Wins The Election
- Our first rodeo?
- A Change of Face in Georgia
- States Tackle Lawsuit Reform as a Way Toward a Stronger Economy
- The GOP Senate Caves Again and Calls It a Victory
- Gay Marriage: The Left’s Pink Herring
By: Mark Meed
- “So we will never fight again”
- Harry Reid in a Skirt
By: Michael Hammond
- Hillary Blaming It All On Bill?
- Corporate Personhood: Standing Between Capitalism and Socialism
- Paging Mr. Deace; Mr. Steve Deace
By: MITCH REED
- What do we need them for?
- Frat boys spit on, throw beer bottles at wounded warriors
- The Coronation Will Be Ruined, Again
By: Ulysses Arn
- Ready for Carly
- Stop Me Before I Vote Again
- The Armenian Genocide In Photos
By: Candice Lanier
- What Good Are Principles If You Won’t Stick To Them?
By: Buzz Brockway
- Follow the Money: Earth Day 2015
By: Chris Walker
- Presidential Candidates not addressing the rise of the machines
- MSNBC: “Taxes for Thee, Not for Me”
- Shakedown 101: The Campus Speaking Tour of a Convicted Fraudster
By: Erik Telford
- The Supreme Court, Gay Marriage and History
- On Foriegn Policy, Rand Paul’s plan is more ‘leading from behind’… Just without the leading part & more ‘behind’…
By: David Acklam
- seriously we arent going to call out McConnell on this
- IRS Complains About Budget Cuts, But It Cut Its Own Customer Service Budget
- Marchant Steps Up to End Crony Corporate Wind Power Giveaway
- SCOTUS Rules Motorists Can’t Be Held for K-9 Searches, and That’s a Good Thing
- moelane: #rsrh Wisconsin DA John Chisholm's mouth writes checks that his ego can't cash.: http://t.co/CDfB7mz7V9
- CalebHowe: Gov Larry Hogan has chance to withdraw MD students from PARCC testing & bring education back to our schools. http://t.co/zw1NP8KxMB #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh BTW, MSNBC & NYT make fun of MMFA. ...LOL.: http://t.co/SfpU9D475W
- moelane: #rsrh Somebody needs to ask Hillary Clinton if she thinks that couple should be fined $135K for not baking a cake. http://t.co/Owx6JJQfVO
- moelane: #rsrh My one-point program for fixing the White House Correspondents Associates Dinner.: http://t.co/1Nisklna7F
- moelane: #rsrh The Italians did those jihadis a favor.: http://t.co/RmnrcSjvsB
- moelane: #rsrh I wonder if Hillary Clinton still thinks that it takes a village to raise a child. http://t.co/CFgG3VUB7O
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Sing It, Brother @Charleswcooke edition.: http://t.co/yIMrfFtN9p
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, The Antiwar Movement Lacks The Right To Lecture Us edition.: http://t.co/9ioxmt94v1
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, They Celebrate Earth Day In Style In Wisconsin edition.: http://t.co/p7GZY3H3Xj
- moelane: #rsrh Bets on when this @EricBoehlert Doofus-Tweet gets deleted?: http://t.co/MMJOC6v57G