SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lvjohnston:
As a natural born citizen, I have been endowed by certain inalienable rights by my Creator. By that same natural law, I have also been given responsibility; to live by in peace with those around me whenever possible, insure that my children have a better world through wise stewardship of time, resources and wealth, and to place extreme value upon and protect those I love. That said, I also know that while I am but one of many, I will never look at another person without acknowledging that they, too, are loved by God and base my decisions on that simple truth. If I see someone in need and have the means to help, then I will. Waiting for someone else would be to shirk my duty as a person and deny my faith. 50-some years old; married; three 3 kids; some college (with additional ongoing course work in the School Of Hard Knocks™); musician, teacher, worship leader and general all around know-it-all (don't tell my 15 year old as he's convinced that I'm dumber than a box of rocks). Enjoy reading and studying a wide array of subjects and though I don't understand all that I peruse, I know that when I stop learning, I will be ready to be boxed up and marked "Return to Sender."
Sorry, no results were found.
- A President for All Women
By: Robert A. Hahn
- What Is in Store for the 2015 Supreme Court Term
- Bill Clinton is Running for Hillary’s First Term
By: Myra Adams
- Will Obama Surrender Guantanamo?
By: Art Harman
- John Kerry: The Most Incompetent Secretary of State Ever
- The Republican Field: Prioritizing National Security
- Should we take a second look at Christie?
- Why The Speakership Matters
- McCarthy’s Withdrawal: Too Early for Conservatives to Rejoice
- Unless Jordan/Hensarling reverse course, stick with Webster. No Paul Ryan.
- More Wars for Peace Will Not Bring Peace
- Fred Thompson for Speaker. Because, why not?
- Memo to House Conservatives: Don’t quit! Blow it up! Move the Motion to Vacate the Chair NOW!
- Congressional GOP Grows Spine Before Texas House
- Primary Challenge Alert: IL 15th District Rep. John Shimkus (R)
- The post presidency of Obama
- Being on the Right Side of Immigration does Not Make Trump a Conservative
By: JD Rucker
- Tweaking Capital Punishment
- Gun Education over Gun Control
By: Susan Clouse
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger(RINO-IL) You Are Not And Never Have Been A Tea Party Conservative
- Hillary: “I was for the TPP before I was against it..”
- Is there an embarrassing skeleton in Kevin McCarthy’s closet?
- Reaching out to the Black Community
- Please don’t make me run
- American Competitiveness Could Get Much Worse Without Congressional Action
By: Lisa Miller
- 2016 – An Outsider’s Handicapping – Part IV
- With Friends Like These: George Soros-Part 2
- Minimum Wage Hikes Kill Businesses & Jobs
- So, is it just wicked reich-wing Republicans saying that President Obama’s foreign policy shows no leadership . . .
By: Dana Pico
- Surprise! Prescription Drug Spending Soars Under Obamacare
- We Fill Our Culture with Garbage, and We Reap The Result
- Can We Afford It?
- Do Liberals Want To Stop Gun Violence Or Just Mass Shootings?
- Mark Cuban: When He Isn’t Denouncing ‘Patent Trolls’ – He Is One
By: Seton Motley
- Hillary: Obviously, I don’t give a crap about black lives…
- Diary of a Wimpy Congress
- Rep. Kinzinger(RINO-IL): House Freedom Caucus Has Been Hurtful To GOP
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger(RINO-IL): “I’m A Leader Of The Party, And I’m Worried That We’re Alienating The People”
- America Has An Entitlement Problem
- Affirmative Action and the voting patterns of Asian and Jewish Americans
By: Dana Pico
- moelane: #rsrh Quid pro quo: Tammy Ducksworth trades a HRC endorsement for a Benghazi No vote.: http://t.co/acy0GqXnsY
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, But Don't You Dare Call Bernie Sanders A Commie! edition.: http://t.co/UBnxO42XEh
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Actually, The VRWC Has An OPINION On Eminent Domain edition.: http://t.co/sBDoNFhRjU
- moelane: #rsrh Reason's 'A Gun-Free America In 5 Easy Steps' video.: http://t.co/EmzXSuMgJH
- moelane: #rsrh ...Nah, the 2016 Senate races aren't that foregone yet. Or foregone at all, really.: http://t.co/mc9aDkAkKo
- moelane: #rsrh AP(!) reporter rakes State Department over the coals for double standards involving Israel(!!).: http://t.co/S99oNXdGMe
- moelane: #rsrh So, HOW much does @CecileRichards make running an organization that's this bad at custormer service, again? http://t.co/WnR0WGIZIt
- moelane: #rsrh Hillary's first ad: explaining.: http://t.co/rV9KP6L9yB
- moelane: #rsrh Google finally admits that 'Don't Be Evil' isn't really a core value for them.: http://t.co/Aqv2WwFEJt
- moelane: #rsrh Democrats oppose Native American economic prosperity bill.: http://t.co/vha3ZlLnBt
- moelane: #rsrh Time to buy more firearms stock, apparently.: http://t.co/7xdVzPaCmX
- moelane: #rsrh How... DO states that did Medicaid expansion expect to pay for it, anyway? http://t.co/8nLE915VTE