SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lvjohnston:
As a natural born citizen, I have been endowed by certain inalienable rights by my Creator. By that same natural law, I have also been given responsibility; to live by in peace with those around me whenever possible, insure that my children have a better world through wise stewardship of time, resources and wealth, and to place extreme value upon and protect those I love. That said, I also know that while I am but one of many, I will never look at another person without acknowledging that they, too, are loved by God and base my decisions on that simple truth. If I see someone in need and have the means to help, then I will. Waiting for someone else would be to shirk my duty as a person and deny my faith. 50-some years old; married; three 3 kids; some college (with additional ongoing course work in the School Of Hard Knocks™); musician, teacher, worship leader and general all around know-it-all (don't tell my 15 year old as he's convinced that I'm dumber than a box of rocks). Enjoy reading and studying a wide array of subjects and though I don't understand all that I peruse, I know that when I stop learning, I will be ready to be boxed up and marked "Return to Sender."
Sorry, no results were found.
- It’s Official. We Have FenceGate and Should Call it Like it Is.
- Breaking: Another Judge Strikes Down Federal Subsidies in Obamacare
- Republican Party tagline through 2016: ‘We’re not them’
- Prez Holds Special Dinner for Indian PM – Who is Fasting
- Trolling for Dollars
- How Kamala Harris will replace Ruth Ginsburg on SCOTUS, after a brief detour as the new Attorney General
- Two Victories for the Integrity of Elections
- October Surprise Dress Rehearsal?
- “Zionism” and A Missed Opportunity
- Adam Kinzinger’s Road To The Senate Goes Through Syria
By: Ulysses Arn
- Move Over Julia. Jennifer Wants Her Share Too and Is Very Jealous of Fräulein Andrea.
- Taxed Enough Already
By: John Vernon
- Marita Noon: People’s climate march wants to change the system, not the weather
By: Marita Noon
- Obama: We Were Wrong
- Something About Liberalism Makes it Impossible To See The World As It Really Is
- Week 39 Chronological Bible Reading/Week 15 New Testament Readings
- John Barrow’s lies about Repealing Obamacare #ga12
- Is there ANY reason why a GOP controlled Senate should restore the 60 vote “requirement” for confirmation?
- So you want to fire an employee for calling you an %@#*&! in front of customers? Barack Obama says not so fast…
- The Internet Tax is an Unfair Revenue Grabber
- Why the Internet of Things Could Become a Privacy Headache
- Syria and Iraq is Vietnam
- A Dearth of Cults?
- The NY Times; The US is no longer a middle-class leader
- Live with It!
- OBAMA WAR ON WOMEN
- Democrats Try to Influence West Virginians with Push Polls
- What Can Ted Cruz Do About The NRSC?
- Common Core From the Inside
- Utah and Common Core
- Religious Liberty is Imperative to the salvation of our Nation
- Chuck Todd is Officially Irrelevant
- NO VOTES FOR GOATS
- The Bash Bug Could be a Headache
- The October 2014 Supreme Court Docket
- Cursing Anti-God Batman vs pro-US Army National Guard T-shirt
- Goodbye and Good Riddance, Coward
- Poll in Johnson County, Kansas – Governor, Secretary of State, US Senate
By: Benjamin Hodge
- Confronting Radical Islam: Key Allies
- Karl Rove: The George Costanza of politics
- moelane: #rsrh Annnnnd now the Democrats have gone to threats - however mild - in their fundraising emails. http://t.co/hVKrCQGqhG
- cayankee: Liberal dove Democrats now run as war hawks. http://t.co/6cV9HppULL #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh There's a reason for gerrymandering (Spoiler: it's called the Voting Rights Act of 1965).: http://t.co/GfIhL6xfyD
- moelane: #rsrh Do not expect the Democrats to panic until it is too late.: http://t.co/8ICeoylIiM
- cayankee: Sen. Ted Cruz denies he's in the final stages of preparing for a presidential campaign announcement. http://t.co/rne8vb9qw6 #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, DOOM in Ohio-GOV edition.: http://t.co/CgkMj7sgrl
- CalebHowe: #RSRH RT @JennJacques Concealed Carry: Strap It On http://t.co/QHK8HAB333 … via @GunsAndCurves #beheading #NRA
- moelane: #rsrh The Democrats had a bad night in the Iowa Senate race.: http://t.co/3VqdRM6RQx
- moelane: #rsrh And this is one reason why many of us worked to get Ted Cruz in the Senate.: http://t.co/8mau2uBIWd
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, The DCCC Will Now Start Slamming Cheap Vodka edition.: http://t.co/ZPPPxmDLwP
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, This is Not Quite A DOOM Moment In The Iowa-SEN Race edition.: http://t.co/Kkvb7kFOHe
- cayankee: How big could the House Republican majority get in November? Maybe the biggest its been in 85 years. http://t.co/0UCWPF33OH #RSRH
- moelane: #rsrh Plagiarist Mary Burke plagiarized in turn by South Dakota Democratic gubernatorial candidate.: http://t.co/NDqfHqjaz3
- moelane: #rsrh Eric Holder's resignation indicates that the White House expects the Senate to flip.: http://t.co/TYJaJ2P61j
- moelane: #rsrh Ad funding and the state of play in Kansas-SEN.: http://t.co/d7TfVym6On
- moelane: #rsrh DCCC cutting and running in New York-21 race.: http://t.co/5JS4VvOegR
- moelane: #rsrh Megan McArdle has some useful advice about appearing on the Daily Show...: http://t.co/WT7w8QtZqf
- moelane: #rsrh Yeah, I wasn't happy to be right about the White House security zone thing.: http://t.co/iCA1DqrLvW