SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY lvjohnston:
As a natural born citizen, I have been endowed by certain inalienable rights by my Creator. By that same natural law, I have also been given responsibility; to live by in peace with those around me whenever possible, insure that my children have a better world through wise stewardship of time, resources and wealth, and to place extreme value upon and protect those I love. That said, I also know that while I am but one of many, I will never look at another person without acknowledging that they, too, are loved by God and base my decisions on that simple truth. If I see someone in need and have the means to help, then I will. Waiting for someone else would be to shirk my duty as a person and deny my faith. 50-some years old; married; three 3 kids; some college (with additional ongoing course work in the School Of Hard Knocks™); musician, teacher, worship leader and general all around know-it-all (don't tell my 15 year old as he's convinced that I'm dumber than a box of rocks). Enjoy reading and studying a wide array of subjects and though I don't understand all that I peruse, I know that when I stop learning, I will be ready to be boxed up and marked "Return to Sender."
Sorry, no results were found.
- Kim Davis Is Wrong
- If Trump Has To Sign The Pledge, Doesn’t Everybody Else?
- The best chance to elect a strong conservative this year
- The conservative case for Trump … and against him
- With Friends Like These: Marlon Marshall and Jeremy Bird
- 9th #PPSellsBabyParts Video: Baby Parts Vendor ABR, Intact Baby ‘it just fell out’
By: Steve Berman
- Will the Real Conservative Please Stand Up
- The GOP would rather be “dying” than have an Outsider candidate win and hold them accountable
- Educating Rep. Adam Kinzinger On Reagan’s Campaign Against Carter
By: Ulysses Arn
- Mt. Denali is Unconstitutional
- Marita Noon: Hidden emails reveal a secret anti-fossil fuel network involving the White House, Democrat governors, wealthy donors and foundations, and front groups
By: Marita Noon
- The EPA Assaults the Private Sector – and the Environment
By: Seton Motley
- The Invisible National Security Question
- EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Diaries- August Edition
- President Biden Would Be Obama’s “Medvedev”
- The outline of Hillary’s email defense takes shape: “I was too stupid to be Secretary of State”
- Larry Sabato: Donald Trump is “The Un-Nominatable Frontrunner.”
- Can Anyone Stop the Momentum of Trump-motion and Bern-Motion in Their Tracks?
- Governor Rick Perry – A Man after Gods own heart
By: Jane Miceli
- How Americans really feel about stronger gun laws.
- Adios America, Europe in Transition & An Enlightened Single Issue Voter
- Trump’s Record-Breaking New Poll Results & What It May Mean For The GOP Nomination
By: Candice Lanier
- Myra Adams: How Trump’s Anchor Baby Talk Could Anchor Democrats to the White House
By: Myra Adams
- Assault by Government: Draining the Capital Pool
By: Seton Motley
- 2016 Gubernatorial Races: August Happenings in Review
- Negation with Hitler in 1938 was the same as negotiation with Putin.
- O’Brother Where Art Thou
By: John Vernon
- Why I now question the wisdom of a Trump vote. And why Carly Fiorina is looking better and better.
By: Paul Joseph
- Society’s Difficulties Cause By Sin
By: Marty Koval
- Why Trump has done so well in the polls- My thoughts
- The Battle for the 2016 House- August Edition
- The Emperor’s New Boobs
- Why Donald trump is right about anchor babies and the 14th amendment.
By: Paul Joseph
- Carly Fiorina Plays the Victim Card
- Why Carly Fiorina might actually be far better off NOT making the prime time CNN debate
- Planned Parenthood Needs Your Support
- Will Obama Surrender Guantanamo?
- 1508 Some Boundaries Cannot Be Crossed
By: Robert Ashby
- Our President is Delusional
- MERCENARIES vs. MISSIONARIES
By: Ed Willing
- moelane: #rsrh Hillary Clinton used unsafe server to relay spy satellite data on North Korea.: http://t.co/6mojYZFkPP
- moelane: #rsrh CNN modifies second debate eligibility rules.: http://t.co/xMI96l6H29
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, It's Naive NOT To Call Isis Evil edition.: http://t.co/lYY19XJIyy
- streiffredstate: Iran exhumes Martin Luther and uses him for a centrifuge http://t.co/VsbGwtUHkO #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Ain't no trolling like @FreeBeacon trolling (says he, respectfully).: http://t.co/RgK0hJwEdT
- moelane: #rsrh Wal-Mart increases wages, cuts hours.: http://t.co/5bhS6Wgcsq
- moelane: #rsrh Larry Kudlow contemplates running against Richard Blumenthal in CT-SEN.: http://t.co/ZPanNR6LhI
- moelane: #rsrh Mt. McKinley: political Cialis for Barack Obama.: http://t.co/wvYssT9IeU
- moelane: #rsrh A PSA for anybody reading this Daily Beast article on Hillary Clinton and guns.: http://t.co/LW14Ye69Ef
- moelane: #rsrh "Hillbry?" Who on Team Clinton thought that this was clever? And can we get that person promoted? http://t.co/KRggyGFQKV
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, ...Is This All That Hillary Clinton Has? edition: http://t.co/NfRA7nCsMG
- moelane: #rsrh @charlescwcooke: So, you Lefties want to repeal the Second Amendment, huh?: http://t.co/PqbkAyH5SG
- moelane: #rsrh George W. Bush.: http://t.co/EGOBX7FpAn
- moelane: #rsrh This @ShoreDems tweet tells you just how scared the Democrats are getting right now.: http://t.co/dIabkbZ7V6
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, That's... Not What She Thinks, Surely? edition.: http://t.co/alYWecTaBC