As we know from last week the US added 114,000 jobs in September. North of the border in Canada a country with a bit more than 10% our population added 52,000 jobs in the same period. This would be the equivalent of adding a half a million jobs in the US. So bravo Canada! However there is more. On top of this big job gain | Read More »
President Obama’s Miscalculation on Immigration
When the President on Friday announced amnesty by executive order (and don’t let anyone else try to spin it to you otherwise) it has become more clear that huge segments of voters are being cast aside in a desperate attempt to win reelection. First consider the narrative of the Obama administration as one that disregards the law at every inconvenient turn. From putting unsecured Union | Read More »
More Mexico citizenship hypocrisy
Not many people in the United States know who Bob Bradley is though in about 2 months many people will when he leads the US National Soccer team to South Africa for the FIFA World Cup. Bradley took over from Bruce Arena in 2007 has quietly but competently led the US into 4 major tournaments winning 1 and getting to the final in the other 2. | Read More »
British Prime Minister Gordon Brown smears Mississippi in attempt to save his own skin
I usually do not think that British politics have much impact on US Politics but a recent event shows how bias against “flyover territory” has infected leftist groupthink on the other side of the pond. The raw display of this is present in the person of Gordon Brown, soon to be former Prime Minister in an attempt to con the people of the UK into | Read More »
- No Ruby in the Rough
- Homosexual boys are not the problem with Scouting; the homosexual lobby is
- Gang of 8 immigration bill support falling, Harry Reid is now in an anxious push to pass it (Update: CBO comes out with a “rosy” projection, Thune amendment shot down)
- Why I’m a Conservative and Why You Should Be Too
- The Watercooler ~ Black State Senator Leaves Dems and Explains, “Why I Am A Rupublican”
- Our Nation’s Wake Up Call
- Go Viral: We Are The NSA
- New Mexico politics: A different standard for Attorney General King than Governor Martinez
- What You Need to Know as the Fed Gets Ready to Taper its Stimulus: Advice from Expert Diana Furchtgott-Roth
- OFA Draws 3 To Anti-Gun Rally
- Why It Looks Like Donald Trump Is Really Running For President in 2016
- 10 Questions for Obama’s Nominee to Chair FCC
- Terminate The Ex-Im Bank’s Charter
- June 17th at the Supreme Court
- Farm Bill: After Three Failed Decades of No Reform, Isn’t it Time to Try A Different Approach?
- NJ Police to search papers and effects without a warrant?
- The Paleocons are Right! Neoconservatives are Ruining the Republican Party!
- My Changing Views on Snowden: Who the Real Heroes Are In the NSA Whistleblowing Case
- Harry Chapin and Common Core
- 21 Weeks, 6 Days and Still Not A Human?
- Insurance Premiums For Single Women Double In CA
- Father’s Day Optimism on Politics
- NSA, FBI, IRS and the 4th Amendment: Why freedom matters…
- Why Is Marco Rubio Running From The Truth Spoken By One Of His Aides?
- Insanity: The Liberal Approach
- The GOP Death Spiral Is To Follow Lindsey Graham
- RedState Thought Leader: American Sugar Policy
- Abolished Planetarium Placed Under The Microscope
- Domestic Terrorism in Wisconsin
- Brief and Direct: How Can Our Favorites Fall from Grace So Fast?
- Mr. Hogan
- Irving Berlin was, well, absolutely 100% “right”….
- Iran looks to replace MembersOnlyJacket-ijad with latest “reform” puppet
- A Father’s Day Letter to Putin
- Part 1 – Unprecedentedly Corrupt
- The Liberty of Risk
- GOPwrite.com’s “Factcheck” on Nancy Mace demolished
- The Leviathan: Protecting its interest
- Will Sarah Palin’s Return to Fox News Help Tea Party and Conservatives
- The Enemy of my Enemy is Probably Still My Enemy
- Democrat Fools on al Qaeda’s Syrian Hill
- Mitt Romney still doesn’t understand why he lost the election
- The “Consider This!” Podcast, Episode 44, The One-Year Anniversary: What Edward Snowden’s Revelations Really Reveal About Government
- Warning to Gun Owners – “Big Brother” is Watching
- Benefits.gov: Your Source for Other People’s Money
- Obama’s 1984
- Splintered GOP Makes for Strange Immigration Bedfellows
- And they want to know why Hollywood is dying.
- GOP-Stuck in The Middle
- Rush Orders: Why the Republicans Support Immigration Reform
- Lindsey Graham wants to ban constitutionalists from government security positions
- BIG BRObama Forbids “Snooping” In Radicalized Mosques
- A conservative approach to higher education
- Obama ‘Strongly Objects’ to Religious Liberty Amendment
- Delaware Governor Jack Markell Gets It Wrong on Common Core. Again.
- 11 Million Who? Connecting Immigration Reform to Big Government Eyes and Ears
- Welcome to AMERICAN CULTURE
- ObamaCare blowing up in Kentucky
- Eschatology 101
- Someone needs to explain to this State Senator why her party has no input
- More Than 20 Republican Senators Vote For Cloture On Comprehensive Immigration Reform (UPDATE: Roll call added)
- FISA Courts
- The Trouble Isn’t With NSA Spying On Us
- Sen. Mark Pryor Tackles The Tough Issues
- Edward Snowden: It’s Not About the Phones.
- Messed up Utah primaries Which bad idea do you want
- Partisanship: The Tool for Dismantling Liberties
- NSA: Obama’s Charlie McCarthy?
- Thinking Outside the Man-Cave
- No Smoking Gun
- NSA Appropriate and Necessary Actions
- IF NIXON WIRETAPPED A ROOM, and OBAMA A NATION, then the People Are Given an Opportunity
- Can you hear me now? YES, WE CAN!
- I Am A Prophetess–I guess.
- What will Seal the Deal against Common Core Standards in GA?
- New Dairy Supply Management Program Must Stop
- Get Ready to Welcome our Newest State…North Colorado! Secession talks getting underway.
- The NSA analyzes our phone records for national security, so why didn’t the gnomes catch the Tsarnaevs?
- Foreign verses Domestic Intelligence Gathering
- Immigration and Immigration Reform with former Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutierrez
- RMConservative: Here's my 2011 article on how CBO fails to understand the tax and benefit structure with income level http://t.co/riCJXJGEGC #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Americans increasingly deciding Barack Obama really WOULD use the IRS against his foes.: http://t.co/dabBLFzvoS
- moelane: #rsrh I am an American citizen. Let kings tremble*.: http://t.co/Yrf0QmXl76
- RSBooBooKitty: Gloria's one Obama positive is economy slowly improving... IMHO due to businesses planning on his departure. http://t.co/jBLvOszGF1 #rsrh
- RMConservative: A problem that Schumer helped create 27 years ago must be solved next week, and not a day later, according to Harry Reid #tcot #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, @davidplouffe Comes Down With The Unskew edition.: http://t.co/0PiSv1TDWP
- RMConservative: Big Ag is shooting for two goals this week -price supports in the farm bill and wage supports in the amnesty bill #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Wait. Hurricane Katrina was *BAD* for the GOP, right?: http://t.co/jtO1dNTGoo
- moelane: #rsrh Is the IRS *unduly* targeting pro-Israel groups for scrutiny?: http://t.co/0srzbOXIEe
- moelane: #rsrh QotD, The Answer To "Who Is Obama?" Is "Disinterested" Edition.: http://t.co/hKfYYNN3WB
- presjpolk: Oh man, those anti-Science Republicans. Oh wait, this is the Obama administration again. http://t.co/GixzLhYv4j #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh So, basically, a staffer has made @SenWhitehouse look like an absolute idiot: http://t.co/gKliIJhmCW Rookie mistake, that.
- moelane: #rsrh Eric Holder's permanent seat in the barrel.: http://t.co/KmpsBXikGs
- moelane: #rsrh Connecticut stops offering Hollywood a luxurious tax break.: http://t.co/Zij2OOVVs9
- moelane: #rsrh QotD, I Would Pay Twenty Dollars To See Darth Cheney Do This Edition.: http://t.co/b4aWf51X3y
- moelane: #rsrh #DNC flirting with insurance fraud?: http://t.co/HJK7th9A2M
- moelane: #rsrh Gee, I wonder how many people who hate GMOs also drink beer?: http://t.co/0KF3ZD0f0j
- moelane: #rsrh The war for "Happy Birthday.": http://t.co/FIb2iD8EUU
- moelane: #rsrh Bankruptcy endgame for Detroit?: http://t.co/wNCLTbc2GE
- moelane: #rsrh Chuck Schumer lectures Mike Bloomberg on gun control message.: http://t.co/BoCGQvSafK
- VladimirRS: MT @algore: Welcome to arrivals at the #Climate Leader training in Istanbul ...  Yep, Turkey's accepting Magic Unicorn passports. #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh "Founding Founders.": http://t.co/CJ3jSZlU6E
- moelane: #rsrh Nancy Pelosi: my Roman Catholicism requires me to be pro-choice!: http://t.co/iBhmAdBqQW
- RMConservative: I think Mark Pryor already knows that Tom Cotton will crush him. He is now jockeying 4 place on K street, hence his amnesty vote #rsrh
- RMConservative: Memo to Landrieu: dumb fences work because they are not smart enough to be subject to prosecutorial discretion like a "virtual fence" #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh The IRS and Barack Obama: mission, as they say, accomplished.: http://t.co/ZjSc5MyYI8
- RMConservative: Rubio just voted to kill Grassley amendment which would have placed border security before legalization #enoughsaid #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Ulysses S Obama?: http://t.co/6bYW1WIaa8
- cayankee: That's all we need with all the Obama scandals: CIA’s deputy director to be replaced with White House lawyer. http://t.co/FvWS2uGVZL #RSRH
- RMConservative: If Cornyn really wants good policy to pass and not just "something" why not place triggers before RPI status? #rsrh #tcot