SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY patrickm:
Thirty-something husband, soon-to-be father of twins, technology manager and professional process engineer. Liberal through High School and college, found conservativism soon after 9/11. Self-identified as a fiscal, natsec, energy, and military conservative. Social issues aren't quite so cut and dry...
Sorry, no results were found.
- Donald Trump is a horrible, terrible, very bad person
- The New York Times subtle hit piece on Carly Fiorina
- Donald Trump did more than mock a disabled reporter
- Election 2016: The National Security Vote
- Happy Thanksgiving and may God bless you and all that you love.
- For MSNBC, Thanksgiving isn’t a time to be thankful for what you have
- Iraqi Dinar and Its Economy after Saddam’s Regime
- Sen. Mike Lee gives the Thanksgiving Address
- Myra Adams: President Roosevelt’s 1941 Thanksgiving Proclamation is Relevant Now
By: Myra Adams
- Decoding Obama’s Contrarian ISIS Strategy
- HUD Investigating Rockford,IL City Council For Civil Rights Violations For Objecting To New Public Housing Project
By: Ulysses Arn
- New PAC Forms to Bring Rick Perry Back Into 2016 Race
By: Conrad Close
- This will not end well…
- Picking a Presidential Nominee in 2016
- Mislabeling, Lying, and Redefining: Leftists’ Favorite Tools Morph Terrorism into Citizens with Guns
- Cruz vs Rubio will be decided in (early) December
- The Republican presidential candidate who has done the most to attack Obysmalcare
- December Supreme Court Docket
- Steven Hayward emulates those who mocked Reagan.
- Some good news for Carly Fiorina
- Did Vladimir Putin take action while Barack Hussein Obama dillied and dallied?
- First EVER Man Gives Birth to Healthy Baby Girl (according to Fox News)
- Future Outlook for Iraq’s Economy and Iraqi Dinar
- America needs a little more serpent and a little less dove
- Being Thankful For Liberty
- Talking Turkey: National Security – and Growing Our Own Food
By: Seton Motley
- Is Net Neutrality ‘The Law’ Or ‘The Great Internet Power Grab’?
- Marita Noon: Greens “smuggle” climate policy into the church to tip climate politics
By: Marita Noon
- The Vitter Defeat in Louisiana
- Some Candidates About to Go Broke
- Economics 101: Maybe people have gotten smarter?
- Myra Adams: Five Reasons Why the Clinton Foundation Will Be a 2016 Campaign Issue
By: Myra Adams
- King Leonidas, ISIS and the Culture War Barack Obama Refuses to See… Nevermind Fight
- The Private Sector Solves Problems – Government Exacerbates and Creates Them
By: Seton Motley
- There’s a Very Clear Path to Victory Over ISIS with the Peshmerga, but the Door is Closing
By: JD Rucker
- Conservatives don’t fear ISIS; the Left will reap the whirlwind
By: Steve Berman
- The federal government loves illegal immigrants . . . and the taxes they pay
- Another Day, Another Trump Gaffe
By: Loren Heal
- Why Trump’s consistent position atop the polls could be a problem for Cruz
- Mizzou was the spark; Now there’s a fire.
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI