SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY raginpatriot:
An attorney who during 2009 escaped "progressive" New England for the Southeast. Being middle-aged I feel very much like as if I have moved out of a foreign country and back to the America I remember from my youth. But this redoubt is now under assault too. The forces of statism are on the march, in an undeclared but very real attempt at revolution -- seeking to consummate what was begun by Woodrow Wilson and FDR -- the imposition of a European collectivist model and so the de facto overthrow of the founding principles of this beloved country, a gift of incalculable treasure bequeathed us by our forefathers. We must honor their memories, and emulate their model by resisting this statist onslaught.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Judging by the body language and facial expressions of George Stephanopoulous and Lanny Davis, Hillary is in deep doo-doo.
- Remember the “reset button” – Russian hackers sure do, they’re using it
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Politics
- Doctors will be made to care
- The Culture War Isn’t About You
- While You Slept II: Russia Dominates the Eastern Mediterranean
- Gaystapo Takes No Prisoners: GoFundMe Torpedoes Sweet Cakes
- March for Marriage 2015 is Today!
- If It Isn’t America First What Is It?
- Knowing Your Audience Wins The Election
- Our first rodeo?
- A Change of Face in Georgia
- States Tackle Lawsuit Reform as a Way Toward a Stronger Economy
- The GOP Senate Caves Again and Calls It a Victory
- Gay Marriage: The Left’s Pink Herring
By: Mark Meed
- “So we will never fight again”
- Harry Reid in a Skirt
By: Michael Hammond
- Hillary Blaming It All On Bill?
- Corporate Personhood: Standing Between Capitalism and Socialism
- Paging Mr. Deace; Mr. Steve Deace
By: MITCH REED
- What do we need them for?
- Frat boys spit on, throw beer bottles at wounded warriors
- The Coronation Will Be Ruined, Again
By: Ulysses Arn
- Ready for Carly
- Stop Me Before I Vote Again
- The Armenian Genocide In Photos
By: Candice Lanier
- What Good Are Principles If You Won’t Stick To Them?
By: Buzz Brockway
- Follow the Money: Earth Day 2015
By: Chris Walker
- Presidential Candidates not addressing the rise of the machines
- MSNBC: “Taxes for Thee, Not for Me”
- Shakedown 101: The Campus Speaking Tour of a Convicted Fraudster
By: Erik Telford
- The Supreme Court, Gay Marriage and History
- On Foriegn Policy, Rand Paul’s plan is more ‘leading from behind’… Just without the leading part & more ‘behind’…
By: David Acklam
- seriously we arent going to call out McConnell on this
- IRS Complains About Budget Cuts, But It Cut Its Own Customer Service Budget
- Marchant Steps Up to End Crony Corporate Wind Power Giveaway
- SCOTUS Rules Motorists Can’t Be Held for K-9 Searches, and That’s a Good Thing
- The First Amendment and Shari’a Law
- Earth Day Hysteria
- Gay Mafia Attacks Pastors, Ignores Imams calling for their death
- CalebHowe: Gov Larry Hogan has chance to withdraw MD students from PARCC testing & bring education back to our schools. http://t.co/zw1NP8KxMB #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh BTW, MSNBC & NYT make fun of MMFA. ...LOL.: http://t.co/SfpU9D475W
- moelane: #rsrh Somebody needs to ask Hillary Clinton if she thinks that couple should be fined $135K for not baking a cake. http://t.co/Owx6JJQfVO
- moelane: #rsrh My one-point program for fixing the White House Correspondents Associates Dinner.: http://t.co/1Nisklna7F
- moelane: #rsrh The Italians did those jihadis a favor.: http://t.co/RmnrcSjvsB
- moelane: #rsrh I wonder if Hillary Clinton still thinks that it takes a village to raise a child. http://t.co/CFgG3VUB7O
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Sing It, Brother @Charleswcooke edition.: http://t.co/yIMrfFtN9p
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, The Antiwar Movement Lacks The Right To Lecture Us edition.: http://t.co/9ioxmt94v1
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, They Celebrate Earth Day In Style In Wisconsin edition.: http://t.co/p7GZY3H3Xj
- moelane: #rsrh Bets on when this @EricBoehlert Doofus-Tweet gets deleted?: http://t.co/MMJOC6v57G
- moelane: #rsrh The Candidate Who Cannot Run.: http://t.co/NsR0QklTYF
- moelane: #rsrh Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D, WI) attacks black woman over VA whistle-blowing.: http://t.co/3buEmPRW3Y