SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY speaksoftly:
My political views are radical (I'm pro-American). My religious views are also radical (I'm Catholic). In other words, I grew up at a time when the USA was the last best hope for freedom in the world. I've always been conservative even though I was once actually a Democrat. I now realize the foolishness of my youth. I have actually managed political campaigns (D, I, and R) at the local level and have a sense of what it takes to win. I want to work to make this country great again, and by great I mean a country with values rooted in the Constitution and a belief in God. The nonsense that now passes as "mainstream values" is either immoral, un-American, or simply wrongheaded and stupid. It will not continue unopposed. It will meet opposition, and it will be defeated.
Sorry, no results were found.
- The Supreme Court Term to Date
- Bullies be Gone! OPT-OUT of Standardized Testing!
- Judging by the body language and facial expressions of George Stephanopoulous and Lanny Davis, Hillary is in deep doo-doo.
- LGBT Moral Equivalence: Making a Pizza = Beheading
- Remember the “reset button” – Russian hackers sure do, they’re using it
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Politics
- Doctors will be made to care
- The Culture War Isn’t About You
- While You Slept II: Russia Dominates the Eastern Mediterranean
- Gaystapo Takes No Prisoners: GoFundMe Torpedoes Sweet Cakes
- March for Marriage 2015 is Today!
- If It Isn’t America First What Is It?
- Knowing Your Audience Wins The Election
- Our first rodeo?
- A Change of Face in Georgia
- States Tackle Lawsuit Reform as a Way Toward a Stronger Economy
- The GOP Senate Caves Again and Calls It a Victory
- Gay Marriage: The Left’s Pink Herring
By: Mark Meed
- “So we will never fight again”
- Harry Reid in a Skirt
By: Michael Hammond
- Hillary Blaming It All On Bill?
- Corporate Personhood: Standing Between Capitalism and Socialism
- Paging Mr. Deace; Mr. Steve Deace
By: MITCH REED
- What do we need them for?
- Frat boys spit on, throw beer bottles at wounded warriors
- The Coronation Will Be Ruined, Again
By: Ulysses Arn
- Ready for Carly
- Stop Me Before I Vote Again
- The Armenian Genocide In Photos
By: Candice Lanier
- What Good Are Principles If You Won’t Stick To Them?
By: Buzz Brockway
- Follow the Money: Earth Day 2015
By: Chris Walker
- Presidential Candidates not addressing the rise of the machines
- MSNBC: “Taxes for Thee, Not for Me”
- Shakedown 101: The Campus Speaking Tour of a Convicted Fraudster
By: Erik Telford
- The Supreme Court, Gay Marriage and History
- On Foriegn Policy, Rand Paul’s plan is more ‘leading from behind’… Just without the leading part & more ‘behind’…
By: David Acklam
- seriously we arent going to call out McConnell on this
- IRS Complains About Budget Cuts, But It Cut Its Own Customer Service Budget
- Marchant Steps Up to End Crony Corporate Wind Power Giveaway
- SCOTUS Rules Motorists Can’t Be Held for K-9 Searches, and That’s a Good Thing
- moelane: #rsrh Wisconsin DA John Chisholm's mouth writes checks that his ego can't cash.: http://t.co/CDfB7mz7V9
- CalebHowe: Gov Larry Hogan has chance to withdraw MD students from PARCC testing & bring education back to our schools. http://t.co/zw1NP8KxMB #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh BTW, MSNBC & NYT make fun of MMFA. ...LOL.: http://t.co/SfpU9D475W
- moelane: #rsrh Somebody needs to ask Hillary Clinton if she thinks that couple should be fined $135K for not baking a cake. http://t.co/Owx6JJQfVO
- moelane: #rsrh My one-point program for fixing the White House Correspondents Associates Dinner.: http://t.co/1Nisklna7F
- moelane: #rsrh The Italians did those jihadis a favor.: http://t.co/RmnrcSjvsB
- moelane: #rsrh I wonder if Hillary Clinton still thinks that it takes a village to raise a child. http://t.co/CFgG3VUB7O
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Sing It, Brother @Charleswcooke edition.: http://t.co/yIMrfFtN9p
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, The Antiwar Movement Lacks The Right To Lecture Us edition.: http://t.co/9ioxmt94v1
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, They Celebrate Earth Day In Style In Wisconsin edition.: http://t.co/p7GZY3H3Xj
- moelane: #rsrh Bets on when this @EricBoehlert Doofus-Tweet gets deleted?: http://t.co/MMJOC6v57G