SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Toby Marie:
I'm just an average American who is addicted to politics, has a snarky, sarcastic wit, am obnoxiously loyal to my friends and bodaciously opinionated in general. I don't apologize for who I am because as one of God's creatures who am I to argue? I am a happily married wife, my husband is a very tolerant and supportive gentleman that I am blessed to lucky to have love me. I am a proud mother of two beautiful grown human beings, who really don't want to be dragged into my political tornado so like to remain anonymous. I'm also going to be a God Mother in November! I have two fun, spoiled, overly loved dogs. I work as a consultant in sales, social media, and a dabbling of politics. I volunteer my time to political activism and causes.
Sorry, no results were found.
- The Unbearable LightHeadedness of John Roberts
- Establishment challenge to Boehner opponent in NC fizzles out
- Walker’s Proposed Amendment – Failure Theater edition
- Why is the Government Regulating Marriage?
- Why Is There A Civil War In The GOP Over Marriage?
- A Bad Bill + Crony Socialism = An Even Worse Bill
By: Seton Motley
- If you let the fire burn, you and America may be burned beyond recognition.
By: Gregory Brittain
- The 2014-2015 Supreme Court Term in Review- Part 1
- The link between climate and poverty
By: Marita Noon
- HOW SHOULD A GREAT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BE CHOSEN?
- The Question Before Religious Organizations: God or Mammon?
- Yanked Around By Marionette Strings…
- The Most Dangerous Man in America
- Supreme Court Aligns with the Left in Assault on First Amendment Religious Rights
- Adios America: Review of Coulter’s New Book
- The 2016 GOP presidential field needs a “rabbit.”
- LGBT Trump Card
By: Paul Dragu
- Thank You Ted Cruz
- Jesus never taught “tolerance” – A look back
- Marriage Policies in America Similar to Communist China
- Let’s Make All Non-Political Giving Tax-Deductible
By: Steve Berman
- Aren’t We Yet Tired of the Feds Being Totally Wrong – Or Lying to Us?
By: Seton Motley
- Obamacare, Gay Marriage and Disparate Impact – 25 Hours Which Will Live in Infamy
- Battle for the House 2016: The June Edition
- Churches aren’t next
- Mitt speaks to, but doesn’t connect with, the people. Why?
By: Paul Joseph
- Western Conservative Summit
- Social Security: To Draw or Not to Draw? That is the Question
- NYC about to Flush Common Sense down the Toilet
- Response to Erick’s Thoughts on the Confederate Flag
By: Steve Berman
- The Silver Lining: Republicans can Call Marriage Equality a Non-Issue
By: JD Rucker
- Education: The School as Social Engineer
- The U.S. Department of Education endorses homosexual marriage
- This Generation’s Bonhoeffer is Among Us… Tragically
- Will Clergy Be Next Target of Supreme Court?
By: Dave Beltrami
- SCOOP: JUSTICE KENNEDY’S MAJORITY OPINION IN REDISTRICTING CASE LEAKED
- When SCOTUS Becomes A “Threat To Democracy” The Cure Is Article V And The #LibertyAmendments
By: Ulysses Arn
- We just really need to hope and pray that the right person gets in office 2016
- City Threatens Veteran with Arrest for Living off Grid
- The Tiger Will Feed
- moelane: #rsrh Are you ready for ...AMBASSADOR Charlie Crist? (Cuba.): http://t.co/AbkgTk8kGo
- moelane: #rsrh On the Matter of the perverted Messianic romanticism of Islamic State.: http://t.co/ynFAipeT01
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Victories Are Fragile edition.: http://t.co/iU4Iu3kdfv
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, So, Yeah, @RichardDawkins' Utopia Is Whites-Only edition.: http://t.co/wlsWtu93fa
- moelane: #rsrh Don't throw us into that OTC birth control patch, Brer Democrats!: http://t.co/4mhiFV31Na
- moelane: #rsrh @SonnyBunch Why am I not even remotely surprised that @shoq is terrified of active, empowered women? http://t.co/9uQatPGDz0
- moelane: #rsrh And we end what was a disappointing Supreme Court term...: http://t.co/dDHwmvh8Ea
- hunterbaker: RT @presjpolk: Read as @hunterbaker draws a straight line from Eisenstadt to Obergefell, tracing America's Divorce. http://t.co/xoIA4ZFHCc …
- presjpolk: Read as @hunterbaker draws a straight line from Eisenstadt to Obergefell, tracing America's Divorce. http://t.co/xoIA4ZFHCc #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Well, it's a new week.: http://t.co/6plHBtIQOE
- moelane: #rsrh Reminder: there are actually more Supreme Court decisions tomorrow.: http://t.co/A7cW2AX6lZ
- moelane: #rsrh Joe Biden reportedly mulling run.: http://t.co/cfl2Wd2RB8
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the day, Now They're Just Spiraling Out Into The Great Dark edition.: http://t.co/Li9SfF3vn0
- streiffredstate: okay. This is funny even to a Catholic http://t.co/5QYWCvpE6m #rsrh