SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Toby Marie:
I'm just an average American who is addicted to politics, has a snarky, sarcastic wit, am obnoxiously loyal to my friends and bodaciously opinionated in general. I don't apologize for who I am because as one of God's creatures who am I to argue? I am a happily married wife, my husband is a very tolerant and supportive gentleman that I am blessed to lucky to have love me. I am a proud mother of two beautiful grown human beings, who really don't want to be dragged into my political tornado so like to remain anonymous. I'm also going to be a God Mother in November! I have two fun, spoiled, overly loved dogs. I work as a consultant in sales, social media, and a dabbling of politics. I volunteer my time to political activism and causes.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Let the Games Begin. Here’s What to Look For.
By: J Hammer
- One Step Closer To World War In The Middle East
- Did You Ever Notice the Asterisk on Your Social Security Statement?
By: Myra Adams
- Government Slowly Kills the Private Sector – And Blames the Victim for Its Sputtering Demise
By: Seton Motley
- No Click-Bait, Please!
- Of Cute Babies and Stuffed Lions… Why Cecil Gets All The Attention
- 2016 Gubernatorial Races: Where We Stand August 2015- The Republicans
- How to Stop Planned Parenthood
By: John Drogin
- The Fallacy that is Donald Trump
- Illinois University Diversity Officer To Make More Than Every Governor And Member Of Congress
By: Ulysses Arn
- Big Game Hunting, Lawfare Edition: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton
- Trump: voice of the silent majority?
- If Dems think Biden’s the answer, they are truly delusional
- The Left’s Purge of History
- Sen. Rand Paul In Chicago(Full Speech)
By: Ulysses Arn
- ‘Delenda Est Carthago': Defund Planned Parenthood
- EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Diaries- July 2015 edition
- Avoiding Big Trouble at the Cleveland Convention
- Defund Planned Parenthood: These 7 Senators Need Pressure NOW
- Mitt Romney defends Obama while attacking Ted Cruz
- Americans Want the “Real Deal”
- The 2016 Battle For the House: July Happenings
- Judge: ‘Efforts to extend legal rights to chimpanzees are thus understandable’
- CJ Pearson’s strange rise and abrupt betrayal
- Will GOP establishment throw Renee Ellmers under the bus?
- #PPSellsBabyParts to Hannibal Lecter?
- Statistical proof (sort of) that GOP leadership is way out of touch with the base.
- BREAKING: PP video producers release new video, ‘it’s a boy!’
- Pension Funds in NYC & California Plan to Divest From Gun Sellers Such as Walmart
By: Candice Lanier
- I Am a One Issue Voter
- #PPSellsBabyParts: Why Is Selling Human Organs Illegal Anyway?
- US Senate News for 2016- July Edition
- So Why Aren’t You Worried About Climate Change?
- Cecil the Lion is Dead. So Are Millions of Unborn Babies
By: Conrad Close
- Donald Trump: Wife Raper, From The 1980s
- The Iran Nuke Deal is Damnable Mess, From Beginning to End
By: Bob Buresh
- Is Nobody Talking About Meadows?
- BSA president Robert Gates: mentally asleep and morally bankrupt
- Harry Reid channels Strom Thurmond: Senate to Vote on #DefundPlannedParenthood
- The Constitution Has a Heartbeat
- moelane: #rsrh Obama loves to intervene when he doesn't like a government policy. Therefore he MUST like this one: http://t.co/HrgqukQ9eV
- moelane: #rsrh I tremble for the Republic.: http://t.co/Bxde3oTRSS
- moelane: #rsrh This Minnesota Lt. Governor / @PPAct story needs further research, I think.: http://t.co/nrHqofzQqk
- streiffredstate: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/ibq3ykCLQb
- BrianFaughnan: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh Don't be afraid to get it wrong.: http://t.co/OXU4diqyI4
- moelane: #rsrh Secularists continue their Magical Tin-Ear PR Tour in Detroit, Michigan.: http://t.co/1pAEuXZHkX
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Who Wants Some Good News in FL-SEN? edition.: http://t.co/yfIJXdPXED
- moelane: #rsrh So this is sort of my mood, right now.: http://t.co/9fjDIMNM9u
- moelane: #rsrh Vine of the Day, Я клянусь, это никогда не случалось со мной прежде edition.: http://t.co/9dEi6pxCVD
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Just Memory-Hole The Whole Democratic Party, Then edition.: http://t.co/e85MeiqpeU