Likely being released tomorrow. These are the notes coming out of PPP.
“1st and 2nd in our West Virginia poll: Cain and Newt. Just when you think the GOP race couldn’t get any weirder…”
“Rick Perry’s net favorability with WV Republicans has dropped 30 points in a month from +43 (52/9) to +13 (38/25)”
“A month ago 33% of WV Republicans said Perry was their first choice, now 15%. And when Christie’s included Perry drops to 9%”
“Favorabilities with WV Republicans: Christie +43, Bachmann +25, Gingrich +24, Romney +15, Perry +13, Paul -20″
“We didn’t even test Cain’s fav because he wasn’t top 5 on our last national poll. Will have to add him in”
“1st and 2nd in Nebraska: Cain and Gingrich. Just like WV. GOP race has always been wide open, it has NEVER been this wide open.”
“Perry’s favorability with Nebraska Republicans is 35/35…really remarkable how much his image has tanked so fast”
“Favorabilities with Nebraska Republicans: Christie +25, Gingrich +17, Bachmann +13, Romney +11, Perry even, Paul -21″
“In North Carolina Cain leads with Gingrich tied for 2nd. So Cain led all 3 states polls we did over the weekend.”
“I think Herman Cain is the new GOP frontrunner. At least for the next week.”
“Perry’s net favorability in NC has dropped 37 points in the last month from +44 (61/17) to +7 (44/37)”
“In 4 years at PPP I’ve never been as befuddled by a set of polls as this past weekend’s…Cain/Newt to top of GOP field out of nowhere?”
And that’s all of them.
- The Fight Shall Go On!
- Obama’s Growing Income Inequality
- PolitiFact Commits Flip-Flop of the Year
- Give me liberty (from Boehner) or give me a third party
- Obamacare: I Know a Dead Parrot When I See One
- Liberty Makes Ignorance Necessary
- The Watercooler ~ Article V Convention of States: An Update and Overview
- Google Takes Cronyism To The Skies
- Welcome to Washington’s Fantasy Land
- How to Fix Our Primary System…. And the Republican Party.
- 30 Members of the House Support Civil Action Against the Obama Administration
- Obamacare Façade Has Crumbled
- Rand Paul endorsing Mitch McConnell
- How Cable and Satellite TV Providers Are Using the Net Neutrality Playbook to Regulate Broadcast Television Content
- Why Steve Stockman is going to be a really, REALLY big deal in GOP senate primaries.
- Exploring the Intricacies of Recess Appointments
- Conservatives Only Have Ourselves to Blame
- The Intolerable User Fees
- Dear Republican Candidate:
- A Conservative Plan
- Five Stupid Things States Are Doing on Health Care
- And here’s @MaryLandrieu running against Obama
- Pope Francis, compassion, peacemaking and TIME 2013
- Protecting Email Privacy is First Step to Ending Unconstitutional Mass Surveillance
- Ryan-Murray budget shuts down conservative government in House
- Ryan-Murray deal, the details [Copyright infringement removed]
- This Must Be Stopped
- Rep. Steve Stockman Challenges Sen. John Cornyn
- “Thank You, Paul Ryan, Sir!”
- Why Religious Freedom is Important for Foreign Policy
- Nelson Mandela A anti hero
- A Potential ILLEGAL Immigration Plan
- Were 280,000 Kentuckians abducted by aliens?
- “There Are Now Two Americas” – David Simon
- Post Office Downplays Christmas In Favor Of Ethnosupremacist Celebrations
- Raising Taxes on Tobacco. More Smuggling or More Revenue?
- A Little Sugar Coating and Bit of Demagogy is a Recipe for National Suicide by Regulation
- Meet Harry Cunning and Johnny Squeaker
- Obamacare and Abortion
- Obamacare Architect Now Says If You Want to Keep Your Doctor, You Can Pay More, But Whitehouse.gov Still Says Otherwise
- Hoe the Establish Clause is casually misinterpreted
- Kill the eagles!
- Immigration is the Tipping Point
- Minimum wage debate and technology
- Lest We Forget: Dec. 7, 1941 (Open Thread)
- The Food Safety Modernization Act of 2011 Bans Bull Crap
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson, Peach State Dems, and an awkward charade
- We Had George Washington, South Africa Had Mandela
- “Knock-Out” Spin. Suddenly, Aggravated Assault is…a “Game!”
- Why America is Exceptional
- South Korea Order Would Drive F-35 Per-Plane Cost Lower
- It’s time for Louisiana voters to heed the words of Mary Landrieu
- John Roberts was wrong on Obamacare
- Time again for “the count.” Are you a PC? If not, why not?
- illinois pension reform is a joke
- The GOP Establishment Cannot Be Defeated Unless You Help
- What Ever Happened to Optimism?
- Update on Internet Sales Taxes
- GITMO and Prisoner’s of the Womb.
- Google Still Trying to Hijack Patent Legislation
- Obamacare’s Pre-existing Problem
- CRASH THE SITE
- President George Washington’s Thanksgiving Proclamation
- With a Nod to Marvin Gaye: Here’s What’s Goin’ On…
- Thanksgiving for a Country Under God!
- Stirring up a hornets nest of liberals in Charleston, SC
- Homosexuality, Transvestism, Macy’s, McDonald’s, and Thanksgiving!
- The key roles property rights and economic freedom played in the 1st Thanksgiving and why they are still relevant.
- Thanksgiving 2013: Obama-Zombie Talking Point Survival Guide… OY!!
- Thinking Outside the Obamacare Box
- Justice Department to sue websites for non-compliance of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Does Religion Cause the Most Wars?
- If you like your country you can keep your country: Part II, Democrats Seats
- Why The National Guard Is Not A Militia
- Talking Turkey About Obamacare
- Why Hasn’t Obama Fired Sebelius?
- Of Tea Party and Ideology
- Eschatology 101
- Rob Maness Gets His Man Card Revoked
- NYT Obama Photobomb Captioning
- The Conservative Grievance Industry
- Let it Burn!
- Working on Thanksgiving Do-Gooders Need To Mind Their Own Business
- Obama at DreamWorks in La La Land Today Speaking About (Fairytale) Economy
- JUST GO AWAY! Jesse Jackson Joins Oprah Winfrey: Hostility toward Obama is most against any POTUS in history
- Iran: Complete and Unmitigated Surrender
- Much like the frog our water is boiling!
- Senator Mike Lee: A Man with a Plan
- Stockholm Syndrome at RS?
- Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Jerk (see I know how to get attention, too!)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro is tearing up the airwaves tonight…
- The GOP’s “New Coke” Strategy Isn’t Working
- in Utah 5 reasons not to sign their petition
- Real-Life Democrat Excuses Obamacare with Bush Iraq War
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, @EzraKlein Picked A Bad Year To Pretend To Lose His Cognitive Abilities edition.: http://t.co/h2b5cfI9nc
- moelane: #rsrh Add Connecticut to the list of disastrous state #Obamacare exchanges.: http://t.co/q9pU3xzVu4
- CalebHowe: #someDcards #rsrh Just a quick note to say ... http://t.co/CKRnLBZEtC
- moelane: #rsrh California's Bureaucratic War on Hot Sauce.: http://t.co/mfJzsomc7r
- moelane: #rsrh "What IS success, really? How MUCH is 7 million?" Isn't it all just a construct, anyway?" #obamacare: http://t.co/ukaJE22iTB
- moelane: #rsrh If this be #obamacare victory, the Democrats are probably dreading defeat.: http://t.co/RNO4LuxdZY
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Compare The Man To His Successor - No, Wait, That's Cruel To @BarackObama edition.: http://t.co/ienVbsFqF3
- baseballcrank: MUST READ: why the GOP should focus on the cost of living http://t.co/tqGageVwnf #rsrh
- presjpolk: "Sign language interpreter" at the Mandela memorial was a complete fraud. http://t.co/Kj7YEIGwmy #rsrh
- cayankee: RT @RMConservative: So we can't use the budget process to repeal obamacare but we can use it to repeal the sequester #rsrh
- Aaron_RS: RT @RMConservative: So we can't use the budget process to repeal obamacare but we can use it to repeal the sequester #rsrh
- RMConservative: So we can't use the budget process to repeal obamacare but we can use it to repeal the sequester #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Time: Help Barry, George W Bush. You're his only hope.: http://t.co/9lNXOLHcyf
- moelane: #rsrh Shockingly, I agree with Michelle Obama about something.: http://t.co/UFK7iYkXeX
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, This Is A Clarification For The Books edition.: http://t.co/TQUT0Ogw0R
- moelane: #rsrh Peter Festersen (D) cuts and runs from Nebraska-02 race.: http://t.co/jVmer0JNMP
- CalebHowe: Heathcare-dot-gov Messing Up “Tens of Thousands” of Enrollments http://t.co/CHOySciY2f #rsrh
- MarkImpomeni: RT @CalebHowe: MSNBC: We put the ANT back in SYCOPHANT. http://t.co/erLuFeFgcR #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Hey, ATF?: http://t.co/0zBfvKYyNT
- CalebHowe: Don't Stop Believin' just came up on the radio. And by radio I mean ... https://t.co/vdTKGTyV7d #fb #rsrh
- presjpolk: The dirty truth: If NSA is breaking into Microsoft and Google, then Russia and China probably are, too. #rsrh
- CalebHowe: MSNBC: We put the ANT back in SYCOPHANT. http://t.co/erLuFeFgcR #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, It Seems Like We've Had A Lot Of Fake 'Hate Crimes' Lately edition.: http://t.co/NHtllKuFVt
- moelane: #rsrh Better Ed Gillespie than Bill Bolling for VA-SEN.: http://t.co/a9VCJGw9Eh
- RSBooBooKitty: Only checking Obama's book for Uncle Omar is believable, considering he got a Nobel Prize via same process. http://t.co/UAK5bH00sk #rsrh
- VladimirRS: TX oil prod. rate breaks record in September http://t.co/VROEffYaI1 #rsrh 2.7 million bbl/day, high since '81, +150% since Jan '10.